• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Krystedez: I'm fine with Phiddlesticks staying on the list, but it means you don't follow your own rules.

Just warning you that's going to get you into trouble for some characters
Lord, have mercy if I don't practice what I preach :)

Bro, even if the list was empty, someone would still have to make a case for Arl (cant spell so Im just shortening it) for :bowser: in order to get on. That's one of the rules. People said "heard good things about Uncle" so it wasn't that big of a deal putting him on there.

I haven't seen Phiddlesticks go Bowser in a long time. :(

:phone:
Then he should be replaced by someone, but is Arl the best choice? SOMEONE needs to make a case for him before I just put him on there. Is there anyone else? Just make sure!

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
:zelda:
Riot
Fuujin
ScaryLB
Ven
Linkz

:ganondorf:
DLA
Fonz
Vermanubis
Breezy
Bloodynite

Contenders: Stingers and Tearbear

Notes: Perform well using Ganon or mostly ganon at the next tournament singles event and Stingers can be moved on to 5th place replacing Bloodynite potentially? Or if bloody does not perform well or at all in the next 1-2 months?

:mario2:
Boss
Vato_Break
2fast
Flameleon
ThatGuy

:bowser2:
KingKong
Zigsta
Limit
Uncle
Arlex/Phiddlesticks

Will decide to add Arlex or keep Phiddle depending on any discussion held between now and the actual update.
_______

:falcon:
Stroumbert/Reflex
Stroumbert/Reflex
Culex
Lordhelmet
Ally

Ally stays on because he does use him bracket and pools, I've seen it personally, AND he WAS 1st, we can't just drop a 1st place Falcon until he has shown literally no activity after THIS drop. XP

I don't know whether to rank Stroum or Reflex first.

:zerosuitsamus:
Nick Riddle
Y.b.M.
DRN / Dakpo
DRN / Dakpo
PatG

Contenders: shlike and Salem

PatG will not move off until Salem goes to more tourneys and preforms well or if Shlike has a case brought up to be put on.

:pikachu2: will stay the same until someone makes a case for who to replace Anther!

:toonlink: who should replace shadowpj?

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Ally won low tiers in Whobo 3, who as a falcon has an accomplishment even close to that? >_>

Read the title
Agree, Ally should still be high--maybe not first since he hasn't used Falcon in regular tournament for a while, but that's still questionable considering how well he has placed with him in low tiers. Maybe Ally, Reflex, Strom? Or Strom, Reflex, Ally

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
If Ally hasnt used Falcon in singles bracket regularly like the others have (Reflex, Strom), then what's the point of putting him above them is all I can say.

If he still uses Falcon on more than occasionally then he can be third since I know next to nothing about the other two Falcons to say the least.

Flayl

Smash Hero
If Ally hasnt used Falcon in singles bracket regularly like the others have (Reflex, Strom), then what's the point of putting him above them is all I can say.

If he still uses Falcon on more than occasionally then he can be third since I know next to nothing about the other two Falcons to say the least.
Reflex doesn't use Falcon regularly... If you're going to put reflex on the list definitely put Ally above him. If you want to encourage actual Captain Falcon mains then yeah put Stroumbert 1st and Ally 2nd.

Putting Ally's Falcon anywhere below 2nd is just lying haha

Flayl

Smash Hero
wtf...reflex uses falcon pretty 'regularly' (a lot more than ally, recently which is all that matters)
I'm taking "regularly" here to be at least 50% of the tournaments attended. He's gone Wario way more than Captain Falcon.

Should I put up a list so we can count?

Player-1

Smash Legend
obviously he's gone wario way more than falcon just like ally has gone snake, mk, falco, ICs, Wario, etc. way more than falcon. But I've seen Reflex go Falcon (and I've been to like all the same tournaments he has been to in the past 2 months except for 1) pretty much every tournament. Fact of the matter: Reflex goes Falcon in bracket, I haven't seen Ally go Falcon in bracket in quite a while. Correct me if I'm wrong with that.

edit: and pools really don't count.

Flayl

Smash Hero
obviously he's gone wario way more than falcon just like ally has gone snake, mk, falco, ICs, Wario, etc. way more than falcon. But I've seen Reflex go Falcon (and I've been to like all the same tournaments he has been to in the past 2 months except for 1) pretty much every tournament. Fact of the matter: Reflex goes Falcon in bracket, I haven't seen Ally go Falcon in bracket in quite a while. Correct me if I'm wrong with that.

edit: and pools really don't count.
The only recent tournament result I can find Reflex's Captain Falcon on is Salty Shakedown

So either the guys who are posting the tournament results somehow missed that every time, or Reflex's Captain Falcon is just like your Bowser, haha

DRN

Smash Lord
The only recent tournament result I can find Reflex's Captain Falcon on is Salty Shakedown

So either the guys who are posting the tournament results somehow missed that every time, or Reflex's Captain Falcon is just like your Bowser, haha
He also went falcon at bulldog brawl. Infact he choose CF over PT when he was down a game after losing w/ wario.

Player-1

Smash Legend
my bowser is legit.

past 4 tournaments reflex has been to:

bulldog brawl
salty shakedown
some missouri tournament
AUSOM

he went falcon in 2 of them. 2/4=1/2=50%=reguarly GG.

it was really the consensus it was just what krystedez said. I guess Low tiers can count when it's something like individual sets vs a LT solo main, but not like placings or anything and like I guess pools can count when it comes to huge tournaments like the upcoming Apex where the Apex pools are harder than most tournaments, but nothing like small pools.

Flayl

Smash Hero
He also went falcon at bulldog brawl. Infact he choose CF over PT when he was down a game after losing w/ wario.
Who was this against, and why did nobody speak of it in the results thread or videos?

@Player-1: I wonder why you chose 4 tournaments as your sampling size :awesome:

Whatever, I just hope I managed to give Krystedez enough pause to see where the Reflex hype is coming from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom