• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tearbear

Smash Ace
O I have a really good bowser, lucas, mario, and samus but sadly have no results for them although my mario is as active as Vato's mario and I did go bowser a couple times in pools at e4 champion and against mike one time at a random tourny :x

vato_break

Smash Master
I'm more tournament active than flameleon. i use mario in the majority of my pool matches and the last 3 tournaments i have gotten 1 seed in my pools. In bracket i use Metaknight and diddy, thouse recently i've been using more diddy because im training him up when mk is gone in my region.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Since when did using bad characters in pools mean anything of significance? Even if you live in strong regions.

For sheik: Chree/Tree (TX) should get some consideration. Iirc there are a small handful of good Sheiks from Texas.

:phone:

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Tree is better. Tree's legit. Almost took a game off Trela last weekend.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Yessir, they were recorded and will be up hopefully this week.

Neon!

Smash Lord
Why is Anther still on the pika list? When was the last time he attended a tournament lol. We should have Bum on the DK list!

CHOMPY

Sinbad: King of Sindria
NNID
Chompy621
Why is Anther still on the pika list? When was the last time he attended a tournament lol. We should have Bum on the DK list!
That's like saying The Legendary Ken would be on the Top 5 Marth, even though he doesn't play brawl. I agree that Anthers name should be taken off, since he hasn't played over a year.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i dont like weekly discussions, we should just let the thread run its course. if someone feels like talking about the top 5 gaws tonight they should be allowed lol

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Well, dont start the Yoshi discussion yet. I have 3 tournaments over the next 3 weeks and I know for a fact that I'll have results to show for them.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I feel like I bit off more than Ican chew with the weekly discussions so I think it's best to stick with a more sporadic approach.

For now think of the weeks as "dedications" to that tier, so that the current topic CAN be mostly about "X" tier, but that doesnt bar any other discussion off. Just like, it's like saying "Hey guys, this is ganondorf day, let's talk about ganondorfs!! :3 :3 :3 "

I know that's terrible lmao. I will get to updating this when I'm not sick.

Flayl

Smash Hero
What's the cutoff date for activity? Meaning, how much time has to pass before we take a player off the list?

Flayl

Smash Hero
You weren't better than (in no order)
Vex
Ninjalink
Sliq
KingKong
Zigsta (now)
Limit
MrEh
Phiddlesticks

NickRiddle's super basic Bowser might be better than yours too.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Possibly mario with others following depending on amount of discussion.

I'm swamped with an exam/project/speech all in one week so I'll try to get to this next weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom