• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Steam

Smash Hero
I'm sorry that one of your best players acts like that.

but if he's trolling good ****.

@Yaz- I think Colorado could beat Utah these days ;D

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
@Steam prove it

Yeah sorry things got out of hand. I'm not mad at Zz in any way, shape, or form. I love that ginger. And i was actually for the mk ban to see the meta game evolve. So yeah, I was just pissed off last night and took it out on smashboards and Zz took the brunt of it. Sorry Tyler :(

Steam

Smash Hero
that's what we want to do. I might try to drum up interest for a utah trip.

or you guys can come to CO if you want. our venue is nothing short of amazing. but our tournies are MK banned.

Jellyfishn

Smash Journeyman
Dude, today's tourney rocked! It was way good to see everyone, it was just like the good ol days! I will see if I can make the Neumont one.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Huh, Colorado. Haven't played anybody from there since I went to the first C3 after Brawl's release XD

Yeah, come over to Utah some time! We may not be the best thing since sliced bread, but my Zelda will make you have nightmares of sparkly glitter!

Steam

Smash Hero
oh god... C3 is a swear word in colorado smash now. they played a hand in destroying the scene over a year ago. but now it's revived. yay.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Sorry im late with results just got home and there was no internat at the venue or anything. Ill get the bracket up asap.

FUS RO DAH!! 1st Orem Play N Trade Tournament
We used to allow MK, but then he took a Ban Hammer to the knee.

BRAWL SINGLES

[COLLAPSE=Bracket]
[/COLLAPSE]

1: Lada :rob:
2: Biggie Smalls (Dark Ryu) :diddy: :wario:
3: Mars :sheik: :wario:
4: Staz :falco:
5: Ken Neth :snake:
5: Sexy Yaz :wario:
7: Jellyfishn :dedede: :gw: :toonlink:
7: Fluttershy :yoshi2:
9: Rockmix :ness2:
9: Gkirbs :kirby2: :falcon:
9: FLCL (deathbysuarez) :toonlink: :sonic:
9: Rade (harpuia190) :fox: :zerosuitsamus: :sheik: :zelda: :pt: :samus2: :bowser2:
13: Grapefruit :diddy:
13: Geo :ike: :snake:
13: I See :snake: :popo:
13: Joke :ike: :pikachu2:
17: Relaji :wolf:
17: Chicken :olimar:

Also, Rade, who exactly DID you use, cuz those are the only chars I saw you use but im pretty sure you used more lol.

Shoutouts and such will come later.

-Final-

Aria♪
I don't even know if Rade mained anybody to begin with.

I know he tried using only random for a period of time, lol.

And who is Chicken? 'Cause that is possibly the most amazing gamer tag I have ever seen.

:quill:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
lol, Rade just used whoever he felt like at the time, I dont think he ever used the same character twice (unless you count going Sheik and then Zelda against me lol)

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Sorry for double posting, but I added the bracket to the post and fixed a few errors, just making you all aware.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Im actually getting all the specific details tomorrow morning, so Ill let you all know as soon as I get it.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Kevbot is freaking good know.

And alright Final, Im completely okay with that.

Jellyfishn

Smash Journeyman
It feels good being the only Dedede on there...X) Btw, it probably doesn't matter, but I did go TL one match....

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Hey Kenny, it was good seeing you! Please thank your family for me also when you get a chance. The whole set-up was really nice :) And the crepes were really good too!

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
NEWMONT TOURNAMENT INFO!!

SIGN UP HERE: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&formkey=dHVyWnZXVjFXUEtDSWlmRy1sZVFub2c6MQ
You must sign up online, but you dont have to pay to sign up, so that shouldn't be a problem. Just put in your name and email, then select all the tournaments you wanna enter and voila! You're signed up. Should take you 30 seconds max. You MIGHT be able to sign up at the venue, but no promises, so sign up online to be safe.

WHEN: The tournament starts at 6pm on Friday (12/16/11), and goes on until 2am Saturday morning. Entry for Brawl is $5, and anything else is $10 (you pay at the venue) and there is no venue fee.

WHERE: It will be at Neumont University, 10701 S. River Front Parkway, South Jordan, Utah 84095. Here is the Google Maps location. You can also get directions here.

PRIZES: It will be cash prizes depending on the tournament size, and there may also be added prizes which may be things like NVIDA stuff, Leatherby's Gift Cards, other undecided stuff, etc.

And here is more info if you need any: http://webs.neumont.edu/bhalsey/moreinfo.html

So PLEASE COME TO THE TOURNAMENT IF POSSIBLE!!! It should be really good.

Top Bottom