• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

-Mars-

Smash Hero
True story bro

:phone:
cut story, emo.

you gotta go down the road not across the street.

Doc King isnt a troll though, he just has terrible opinions.
you mean that guy who had a dream about white people and black people being equal? yeah that is a terrible opinion - RJ

The Legend of John: Complaint Waker
The Legend of John: Majora's Cold Hands
The Legend of John: Terrible Weather of Seasons
The Legend of John: Four Bad Controllers
The Legend of John: Minish Effort
The Legend of John: Rust of Ages
The Legend of John: A Link to the Youtube video of me playing so much better than that ****ty set against you, I would've ***** you if I played that well

saw this in the finding john thread and had to share lolololol

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Well, I want to see a MM between these two "Utah's best teams". But I'd rather see it when Kenny has gotten more time to get familiar with the current metagame, first.
inb4godjohns
from where?????

BTW me and Rade are gonna rip you all to pieces.
lol no.

ya he is silly, I saw him on trax just last week.
lol you dont even play smash why are you even here?
PONIES?? wtfffff. also, I don't feel like I've earned my position nor do I think our scene has expanded to the point where we need a top ten. it shud still be 5.

- RJ

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Just to clarify, are there teams at the tourney tomorrow?

Also, I don't see the point in updating a power rankings the day before a tourney. Normally it should be done after. Just my two cents though.

And yes, I'll MM you Staz, Rockmix, ZZ, and Jellyfishin. (And anyone else that would like to for that matter :))

-Final-

Aria♪
If there is teams tomorrow, I need a teammate. Anyone want to be awesome and team with this scrubby Peach player? :> Also, do we need to bring setups? My wii is broken, but I can bring a GC and Melee if anyone wants to play it.

And I've been on this site for 4 years today. o_0 I feel old. I've been going to tournaments for almost a year longer as well...

:quill:

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Just to clarify, are there teams at the tourney tomorrow?

Also, I don't see the point in updating a power rankings the day before a tourney. Normally it should be done after. Just my two cents though.

And yes, I'll MM you Staz, Rockmix, ZZ, and Jellyfishin. (And anyone else that would like to for that matter :))
zz or whoevers hosting. see italicized, bolded, underlined, and giantified text.

also, mm?

If there is teams tomorrow, I need a teammate. Anyone want to be awesome and team with this scrubby Peach player? :> Also, do we need to bring setups? My wii is broken, but I can bring a GC and Melee if anyone wants to play it.

And I've been on this site for 4 years today. o_0 I feel old. I've been going to tournaments for almost a year longer as well...

:quill:
i miss teams.

everytime i bring bj, im like dubz CHECK EM, but then they dun has dubz

also, im winning every event.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Yeah, Zz is apparently a dumb ginger lol. Regardless if that update was for the last one.you should have waited.
c!z always posts out of nowhere and then leaves, he would be good at brawl if he could camp like that in brawl. you shud pick up falco. jab>forward b alldayeryday

-Mars-

Smash Hero
There's no brawl scene here. My bird already ***** in both games.
no. your bird is just a typical feather *** in brawl.

right now itd just get the **** gonzo'd out of it and then drill kicked or back air'd off stage.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
pretty sure i do since i beat you like every time we play vbrawl.

but you know, its hard to remember being *****. i totally get it bro.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I wish XDDD main d3 and was fat cuz thats what i see in my head when he posts.

i'd like cry tears of lol irl.

XDDD

Smash Rookie
Well ok then.
SOMEONE GIVE ME A RIDE -> PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZ!
EDIT:
Could you help me out Seph/ZZ/Marz? ):
I'm like 20 mins away from the venue near mt. olympus

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Lol anyone that doesn't place in top 5 has no say in anything. ;D get better, noob.
4 of the last 5 tournaments ive placed top 5, the last one I took 7th losing to Mars and barely Steve.

Yeah, Zz is apparently a dumb ginger lol. Regardless if that update was for the last one.you should have waited.
Who said we cant update again? We just needed to fix the old one cuz it kinda sucked.

Also, YES, THERE WILL BE TEAMS.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
If I can come to this I will.

Me n Marco are planning on winning teams:) Sorry Yaz n Kenny:(

Jellyfishn

Smash Journeyman
Rade, what's your address?

So they said that setting up starts at 5 right? I might come a little early to set up and stuff. I will bring my setup with my awesome 2 inch TV lol.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Yep, imma be there as soon as I can (5ish) and ill be bringing my own set up as well.

Top Bottom