• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia: Game finally over! Raziek lynched, Town wins! Lego too!

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
I'd be thrilled if someone actually did some analysis on my wagon of who's likely to be scum for when I flip town. As that would be the logical thing to do if you were interested in connections from the most visible player in the game...

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Actually, I'm OK with your responses, Lego. That was more @ people that didn't answer yet.

Especially people whom we haven't heard a lot of stances from like Gova, Glyph or Nickel.

:059:

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Nich, stop thinking that everybody except yourself is a ****ing ******.

What do you expect, praise for lynching me? Prove me wrong and lynch scum D2 onwards, and I'll give you an apology and all the praise you want come post game.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Raziek has been viewing the thread this whole time. Would really like to hear his opinions on stuff.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
1. Raziek
2. (:xXx11!1!LegOLAAAzz!!11XxX (Brosuke/Swordancer) [Legolas for short]
3. Ryker
4. NickelbackR0cks
5. Inferno3044
6. Nicholas1024
7. T-block/Kantrip
8. Gova
9. Red Ryu
10. Rajam
11. Seph
12. Glyph
13. Gheb

I like Ryker and Gheb.

Slightly like Xonar and Glyph.

Gova fairly null, Seph needs to post or be force-replaced. Red Ryu idk about.

Slight dislike for Inferno and Nickel.

Dislike Rajam with the hatred of a thousand suns.

I still need to re-read though. Chronic Procrastination FTW.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Raz hasn't done anything really worth thinking is wrong, but hasn't really done anything great either. Just busy from what I gather.

I like Legolas, Gheb, and Ryker. Gheb is the strongest town read for me, I've liked the way he's been looking at things like the Nich lynch. Ryker I don't see bending over backwards so hard just for a mislynch as scum. Legolas I don't really know I just think he's an alright guy.

Nickleback and Inferno could be pretty much anything in the world and I would be none the wiser at this point. Inferno has a habit of showing up and saying 'yeah! that is how i feel also!' and then vanishing again. Could be scum taking the path of least resistance or just town who doesn't have a voice of their own. Nickleback is just bleh.

Rajam is like ten thousand Nicklebacks (band or player).

T-block slot is kinda scummy I guess? I see the 'fake'ness of his posts that was referred to.

Reaaaally don't like Gova, especially upon a Nich scum flip. Very 'voice of reason'-esque in the way he handles the subject, while still toeing the line between calling him town or scum. Gova, with the amount of material that has been presented at this point I find it very difficult to see you not forming ANY kind of read on Nich.

RR lump in with them inactive bunch.

Its a bit hectic but its what's on my mind

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Gheb you know what I mean. Take responsibility for your votes because we don't know where L-1 is for everybody. I'm a conservative voter and I will be playing in such a manner during this game.
I didn't think I played bad in that :D

@Raziek - Why are you trying to analyze the setup. We don't know what everyone picked so there's a lot of questions that can be asked. I certainly have questions that I'm not sure are good ideas to ask.

@T-Block - How much benefit is there in knowing who is/isn't a dancer?
I think we've done enough mafia theory/ side conversations. Let's start scum hunting.

@mod - can you place the deadline in the title please?
not really liking inferno atm

pretty much every push he's made this game has been pretty opportunistic

vote: Inferno
T-Block's vote sticks out like a sore thumb in the course of the thread.

As I mentioned earlier, T-Block's posts bothered me. Felt very fake, non-committal.

In my re-read thus far, I have yet to find a post by Inferno that I liked. Liking Glyph slightly more.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
sorry i had work friday and school today.
Glyph:Don't like his "lynch liability player regardless of alignment" idea. I've seen it before in other games i have read, but personally think it scummy.
T-Block:Not sure really. Called me out on faking activity for saying "I want to be active." Don't get that..slight scum lean i guess.
RR-Questioned ryker..and thats it IIRC? since xonar said no nulls, slight town lean.
Ryker:called out Nich, then refused to answer questions. But that is just ryker, so town lean.
Legolas:accepted rajam's :gift", then voted rajam. scumlean.
Gheb:Called out nich for attacking me, called out Raz on buddying him. Townish.
Raziek:the dancer thing, agreed with Gheb i think WRT me, townish.
Nich:Tunneling me for three posts or something like that, the gheb and raziek interactions. Scummy leaning i guess but veryy slight.
Gova:Questioned nich's methods, town lean.
Sephiroth's masamune:barely anything to go off of. no read.Yet.
Rajam: RVS vote omni who is not in the game, perpetual catching up, and the gift. Town for now i guess.
Inferno:Called out the set up talk, wants people to post. Town for now.

Yea, sorry for the two+inactive days ya guys.
Most of this reasoning makes little sense.

I don't know what to make of it. Qualifiers all over the posts. 'I guess', 'for now'. Echoing Ryker's frustration with reading crapshoots.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
unvote vote: T-block

Rajam I'll come back for you one day, I promise
Looking at the amount of people who have problems with him, we need to take a strong look at T-Block's slot (Kantrip) tomorrow, regardless of flip.

Ryker, Glyph, Xonar among others agreed. Ready to have fun reading Kantplay? (jk i <3 younohomo)

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I read the whole thread.

Nich hopped on against anyone who went against him during this game. Votes on Gheb an Ryker confirm this. Tried using self meta as an excuse with tunneling. From here it's leading into a pit of OMGUS and

Lynch is warranted.

Dislike T-Block slot more so for the comment about Nickle.

Rajam is being intentional from all this I believe, he needs to die.

I still disliked Ryker's earlier speculation.

I think it was at the time, but I like you more than Nich so yeah.
Rajam and Nich for scum.
Gova and Gheb for town.
A Town read here on Gova is odd. Care to elaborate on that if you're in before day's end, Ruy?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
And that's far enough, since it just devolves into an AtE cluster**** and claim discussion at that point. Revised list:

1. Raziek
2. (:xXx11!1!LegOLAAAzz!!11XxX (Brosuke/Swordancer) [Legolas for short]
3. Ryker
4. NickelbackR0cks
5. Inferno3044
6. Nicholas1024 - Condemned.
7. T-block
8. Gova
9. Red Ryu - Needs to post more.
10. Rajam - Please die.
11. Seph - Needs to post.
12. Glyph
13. Gheb

I've got to go for the night, I'll try to hit this thread again tomorrow if the Day hasn't ended by then.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Ryker - Red Ryu, Rajam,
Nicholas1024- Legolas, Ryker, NickelbackR0cks, Glyph, Gova, MOD
Rajam - Raziek,
Legolas - MOD
Inferno - Kantrip,
Kantrip - Gheb, Inferno3044,
NickelbackRocks- Nicholas1024,

Not voting: Seph,

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.
Deadline is February 17th at 3:00 PM EST

This is valentine's day so if I made a mistake in the vote count please let me know, my girlfriend does not like me spending long on votecounts at the moment

Kantrip

Kantplay
Glyph early on you disagreed with Nichscum, yet now you agree.

When asked you said this is because of this argument with Ryker. Could you please elaborate on this. Point out a few key things about the argument that make you feel how you do.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
This has been done at least twice already. Read, Kantrip.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Kantrip, what's stopping you from reading during the night phase? The rest of town (I think?) is ready to go ahead with this lynch and get that flip out there.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Sorry, I've been at work for most of the week, with things happening in the before and after.

After reading the entire thread I've come to the stance that Gheb vs. Nich is TvT.

Don't like Raz, he gives off the vibes of trying to seem active, but not entirely doing anything himself. Don't like his random questions that seem to have no purpose.

Ryker is making me sad, I was expecting the same Ryker that I saw back in Super Smash Bros Mafia. The one who was super active and pointed out the entire scum team Day 1. What happened? You claim to have auto-potion, you should be tearing this game up.

Although I seem kinda a parrot, I want to hear more from Nekoback. He's had plenty of things said about him, and he really hasn't responded to much.
I'll probably find this if I continue reading, but Seph: Did this stance hold up or has it changed?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Kantrip, what's stopping you from reading during the night phase? The rest of town (I think?) is ready to go ahead with this lynch and get that flip out there.
Because I don't agree with this lynch. I feel like Gheb vs Nich is TvT, and Ryker vs Nich is TvT, from what I've seen.

Looking at Ryker's case I can tell one thing: I'm pretty sure Ryker is legit about believing his case. By that I mean it doesn't seem like something that is faked. On the other hand, I see a lot of things from it so far that are just as much dumb as scum. I am not set on Nich scum. I also think the repercussions if he ends up being town (losing the investigate) are too bad to lynch him on policy.

He doesn't need to be in LyLo. We can MAKE SURE he's not in LyLo without slowing ourselves down one bit. I can assure you of this. On the chance that he is town, we SHOULD be saving this investigate.

@Gheb: Where do you look assuming we lynch Nich and he flips town?

@Rajam: What are your reads right now? From what I've seen you've been doing nothing.

Kantrip

Kantplay
THAT'S why I want you to let me continue reading in the Day phase. Maybe I'll change my mind on the matter, but at this time I'm not seeing it.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Kantrip, show me why he's town.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Alright give me a second.

A lot of it stems from the fact that I think he's acting like me when I feel cornered as town. I feel that the nature of TvT arguments sides more with how confidently (even unnecessary arrogance) Nich has been striding through these arguments. He's been doing a **** poor job of defending himself, and I see what people mean when they tell me I'M anti-town but not scummy now, because that's exactly it.

I don't think Nich is displaying scum behaviour, but anti-town behaviour. I also see him trying to do some town things but getting *** ***** by a tunneling Ryker every step of the way.

Let me grab quotes.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Okay. And when you get back, who do we lynch instead?

Top Bottom