• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Player-1

Smash Legend
lmfao

Player X over X 10:01 pm
i posted it on the fox boards for you

Player-3 10:01 pm
cool

Player X over X 10:01 pm
can't wait til CRZ just calls you bad for it

called it.

you're pretty dumb.

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
guys please please stop short hop air-dodging, its not effective and most good players will punish it. Its not 09/10 any more.

knuckles213

Smash Ace
I think P1 is used to beatin on east coast foxes cause I know west coast foxes wouldn't let that **** go down.

*starts watches that first match* * sees P3's second stock stolen and thinks to himself why did this happen*

Player-1

Smash Legend
Ya knuckles ur totally right. All that that diddy experience they have over there....you know all 1 of them.

Those are just friendlies, I'd actually be doing my strategy that makes the MU -7 if it was tournament or MM

:phone:

knuckles213

Smash Ace
Ya knuckles ur totally right. All that that diddy experience they have over there....you know all 1 of them.

Those are just friendlies, I'd actually be doing my strategy that makes the MU -7 if it was tournament or MM

lol bad MU 2 and 3 match he got the best of you (what happen Mr. pro diddy :awesome:)

@Player 3 good stuff man, I know you like to shine diddy, but also try nairing the barrel and sheild grabs a little more. as for those single jabs try to jjc or jab to grab

Zhamy

Smash Champion
I don't even recognize most of you guys

M@v somehow in backroom LOL

Lightning still holding it down, kuares asdioh NKB iblis and zeton still around too?

this game is *** shoutouts to oldschool fox players kthnxbai let's bull**** around or something I'm still on AIM

Player-1

Smash Legend
Knuckles, try reading past the 2nd line of a post. Ya bro, ima just randomly up-b on purpose in a tournament match, u got me /sarcasm

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
Player-3 if you want some critique let me no, ill help you out.

Player-1 i would be up for that, i just dont have the time to travel atm. Traveling by myself would suck also.

knuckles213

Smash Ace

Lightning still holding it down, kuares asdioh NKB iblis and zeton still around too?

this game is *** shoutouts to oldschool fox players kthnxbai let's bull**** around or something I'm still on AIM
O.o holy crap, I havent seen you post in ages

Knuckles, try reading past the 2nd line of a post. Ya bro, ima just randomly up-b on purpose in a tournament match, u got me /sarcasm

Oh I've read your post, no excuse for playing the way you did, I know you were playing around with P3 little, but come on show how bad diddy can **** fox :smirk:

Player-1

Smash Legend
If you think "player-3 has no idea what he's doing in the MU" then i don't think your critique would be that helpful because you are dumb. P3 probably plays the MU better than any other Fox from the Foxs I have seen/played.

edit: and lmao, no knuckle. I'll save my strategy for an actual tournament match or a high stakes MM

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
If you think "player-3 has no idea what he's doing in the MU" then i don't think your critique would be that helpful because you are dumb. P3 probably plays the MU better than any other Fox from the Foxs I have seen/played.

edit: and lmao, no knuckle. I'll save my strategy for an actual tournament match or a high stakes MM
i just lost any respect i had for you. you are a bad player for sure lol

Lightning93

Smash Champion
i know i sdi stuff all the time and then miss the techs
I guess you could say teching is sort of like your Achilles HEEL :awesome:.

Zhamy!! I'm so pleased with myself that I decided to post right before you decided to revive yourself. You still owe me a video with a recording of your actual face, but I'll hassle you for that over AIM when I finally choose to get back on.

And if I can still speak for the majority of the Fox boards, we're all relatively friendly, so if you just check in with Kuares I'm sure you can be added to the Skype call.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
P3 is kinda bad in general so it hardly matters if he's "good at that MU".

Wouldn't bet on CRZ beating P1 but he's good enough to show you that the match-up isn't that bad <_<

:059:

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!! I didn't even read the name of the poster. The second I saw the avatar I was like "ZHAMY?!?!?!?!?!?!"

Player-1

Smash Legend
bro it's like a -5 MU.

and ya p3 is generally bad, but if there's one aspect to the game he is good at it's the Diddy MU for sure.

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
well p1 i could give you an in depth analysis of the match up and exactly what he was doing wrong, but your clearly too ignorant to listen.

oh and Gheb I would beat him, im alot better than how i was when we met in Germany. Maybe youll see in bushido

Player-1

Smash Legend
I'm still waiting for you to comprehend the fact that it was FRIENDLIES.

I'm sure you can give an in depth analysis of the MU and say exactly what he was doing wrong, guarantee you that I could do the same thing for videos of you vs a diddy player, any player for that matter. Guarantee you I could do it for any top players for that matter. It doesn't mean someone is bad at the MU lmfao. If you're taking damage then clearly you did something wrong and I don't see m2k going out there JV 4 stocking everyone, it doesn't mean he's bad at those MUs lmfao. Too bad you're too ignorant of the Fox Vs Diddy metagame to see that P3 is actually one of the best best Foxs at the MU.

And no, you wouldn't beat me. Fox Vs Diddy is a trash MU.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471

**** AIM, SKYPE SON.

Get hype.

P3 is kinda bad in general so it hardly matters if he's "good at that MU".

Wouldn't bet on CRZ beating P1 but he's good enough to show you that the match-up isn't that bad <_<

:059:
WELL DAMN

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!! I didn't even read the name of the poster. The second I saw the avatar I was like "ZHAMY?!?!?!?!?!?!"
Wooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrd.

knuckles213

Smash Ace

come to whobo 4 and MM me/troll texas

Zhamy!! I'm so pleased with myself that I decided to post right before you decided to revive yourself. You still owe me a video with a recording of your actual face, but I'll hassle you for that over AIM when I finally choose to get back on.

And if I can still speak for the majority of the Fox boards, we're all relatively friendly, so if you just check in with Kuares I'm sure you can be added to the Skype call.
I would to see what the other foxes look like/any player cause I like to to put a face to the person's name.

@anyone: whats you skype name and I'll add you

same here, now all we need is rookie

**** AIM, SKYPE SON.

Get hype.
:awesome:

LOL. This is good sh** guys. Keep it up I love it <3

(Not that I condone conflict, but the activity levels in here are a little higher than normal because of it.)
finally the fox board isn't ghost town

Player-1

Smash Legend
i'm either going to go to whobo or sktar, it depends on what the rest of my state wants to go which atm is looking like sktar so you should just go there instead.

maybe if you MM me for $100 I'll go, that way it'll pay for most of my trip :)

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
P1 seems bored...

Maybe he should pick up a more interesting character? ...or a more interesting game?

Lightning93

Smash Champion
light, answer my damn skype messeges, lol
I'm so sorry Uzi!! Whenever I'm on Skype I'm usually talking with my friends with my focus on some other application or videogame... I don't usually instant message anymore :(. Every time I finally see your message you've gone offline... but I'll try to set aside some time for ya. Even if it's so I can get bodied in 64 -.-.
Diddy is the most fun character in the cast,
so many options are there with bananas
Just looking at the later part of this quote inspires some deep philosophical drive...

Top Bottom