• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Player-3

Smash Hero
lol bad MU 2 and 3 match he got the best of you (what happen Mr. pro diddy :awesome:)

@Player 3 good stuff man, I know you like to shine diddy, but also try nairing the barrel and sheild grabs a little more. as for those single jabs try to jjc or jab to grab
shining is cooler why would i not shine tho

Player-3 if you want some critique let me no, ill help you out.

Player-1 i would be up for that, i just dont have the time to travel atm. Traveling by myself would suck also.
i would like anything you can give

I guess you could say teching is sort of like your Achilles HEEL :awesome:.
dis guy

P3 is kinda bad in general so it hardly matters if he's "good at that MU".

Wouldn't bet on CRZ beating P1 but he's good enough to show you that the match-up isn't that bad <_<

:059:
yes i am

mmmmm the smell of sweaty nerds... Now thats aromatherapy...

i understand the point behind this post but ga is actually really good at not being sweaty nerds at every tournament i can speak from experience

Lightning93

Smash Champion

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
cool p-3 ill give my thoughts soon :)

btw guys whens the skype stuff going down? interested :p

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
if he wins or loses idc, i need to play you myself to believe it, but so far it seems like nonsense. especially if your trying to say its worse than pika (which tbh isnt as bad as most would think).

although i do think nakat will beat you but its up in the air atm, i dont know if nakat has got rid of some of his old habbits and i dont no if you can punish them as you are.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Lol iblis told me exactly what it was that makes the mu so bad and how he did it.

It really isn't anything special.

Told iblis some ways to try to work around it

Also nakat is pretty good at the diddy mu. If you win good for you doesn't mean we'll say he's bad at the diddy mu lol.

fox67890

Smash Journeyman
So I hear P1, P3, and even iblis saying that this gimmick is bad.

But I hear other fox mains saying it's simple and nothing special.

What the heck could this gimmick be? :<

M@v

Subarashii!
Fox probably loses this matchup regardless, as its harder for fox to deal with bananas than falco, and even Falco can't shut them down completely.

fox67890

Smash Journeyman
I already know Diddy can infinite everybody.

I'm just trying to figure out what gimmick dealing with a thrown banana could make a MU "200-0"

Kuares

Pizza
In other news I'm debating whether to go or not to go to a tournament tonight. I miss the community but I doubt I'll be remembered. I don't want to give Fox players any negative heat right now by showing up completely unprepared.
Dude, there's like Foxes everywhere I've found out. I lurk the State threads every once in a while, and every time there's someone with a Fox avatar. I don't think you'd do any injustice by going in, it's just no one would know about it because they never post on these boards.

It's tough to name search Mr. McCloud because his name is 3 letters and he's got a father by the same name. So I can't find who's doing work with him or anything.[/rant]

I was just going to say that the skype meet is 2:00 central time.

Kuares

Pizza
Yeah, it's today in like... 3 hours-ish.

Aw, I really wanted to talk with you again. You also got like all the OG players on your contacts.

Top Bottom