• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Narsic

Smash Rookie
Yo Iblis, you should check out shufflin.net, been checking it out for almost 2 years now, you could really learn a lot.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Wooooooorrrrrrrrrrrd. I'm on it now, thanks homie.

Hold on, those phat pants actually look kinda fresh. Looks like Sora's pants from KH. I might invest on those.

Player-3

Smash Hero
got 2nd today didnt win a single game with fox though

went fox vs biglou in two games in the sets we played in wf/gf and lost both but it was pretty close

Kuares

Pizza
I played Rocket Raccoon and got 4th at a tourney! Good work Player-3, even if you lost with him you still got to rock it.

We doing Skype tomorrow(today I guess)?

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
What time? I might actually jump in that, smashfest though so I wouldn't be back 'till later.

:wolf:

Kuares

Pizza
I got a big project I need to finish up today so I'm thinking sometime later at night.

People should like add me though. My skype names zyroqwa.

Narsic

Smash Rookie
Played my first tourney today, at my school and not much talent, made it to grand finals and got nervous and lost to an Ike who spammed special moves, but enough of the John's, it's a little disappointing but he deserved it

Kuares

Pizza
around what time
Okay, thinking about 1 or 2 PM. Pretty sure we're in the same timezone, so just get on there at that time.

Played my first tourney today, at my school and not much talent, made it to grand finals and got nervous and lost to an Ike who spammed special moves, but enough of the John's, it's a little disappointing but he deserved it
Hey, you still got second though, that's more than everyone else almost. Just take what you learned and figure out how you can beat him next time.

Don't worry about losing to Ike, I mean he did win the Gamestop tournament.

knuckles213

Smash Ace
the life of a fox is hard, if he is not on point he will lose, but you did good its hard making it to grand finals with fox, good stuff. plus I think you are in the same state as me

Okay, thinking about 1 or 2 PM. Pretty sure we're in the same timezone, so just get on there at that time.
around 1pm is good, I already sent you a friend request.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
So I just discovered melee Fox texture makes my Fox play better.

Forever superior.

:foxmelee:

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
After days of inactivity, a lone camper and his lazer will restore life into the barren wasteland known as the Fox Boards

:phone:

Top Bottom