• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Talon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Talon
3DS FC
0404-8185-5062
Awesome video. You sir have given me great insight on both match-ups that gave me great difficulty.

MX778

Smash Journeyman
Hey Fox's. I'm pretty new to the Fox boards, but I want to introduce myself to everybody hurrr.

I'm MX. You probably already know that I main :yoshi2: but I also use :fox: as a solid secondary.

Nice to meet all of you. ;D

I see you Iblis.

Kuares

Pizza
Wow, that's awesome.

Hey Fox's. I'm pretty new to the Fox boards, but I want to introduce myself to everybody hurrr.

I'm MX. You probably already know that I main :yoshi2: but I also use :fox: as a solid secondary.

Hey nice to meet you too MX ;)

You should join us for skype on sunday. We don't really do much here, but maybe if you want to talk about a match-up or something that'd be cool.

Talon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Talon
3DS FC
0404-8185-5062
Wow, that's awesome.

Hey nice to meet you too MX ;)

You should join us for skype on sunday. We don't really do much here, but maybe if you want to talk about a match-up or something that'd be cool.
Nobody invited me... :( I feel like a stray dog.

Jet300

Smash Ace

I see you Iblis.
Welcome MX. I like your avatar.

Kuares

Pizza
Talon, it's because last sunday was Easter so it didn't happen. Other than that though, I haven't been the best at Welcoming Committee. If you want to show up sunday at like 2:00 Central, my skype name is 'zyroqwa'.

Do Blizzy and CRZ know each other(London-London)?

Kuares

Pizza
Heh, the master and his mentor. Taught you the secret art of CQC and SHTL yet?
Get away and fire away

Nice to meet you Blizzy!

BlizzyWolf

Smash Cadet
NNID
BlizzyWuff
lol it's pretty much like that, What's CQC? and I know how to SHTL, it's very fun to do :B I played a bit of Melee Fox and Im adding uptilt/shieldgrab mindgames into my game now.
Nice to meet you too ^^

Kuares

Pizza
CQC is close quarters combat, which for Fox I think is pretty fun but very dangerous if you mess up. Lots of ways to mix things up, but if something doesn't work, it hurts.

hey iblis come to my tournament saturday
Yo, this is the sort of thing you use VM's for

Kuares

Pizza
I would go, but I already promised to go to a fight game tourney for Marvel.

Thats all a lie though to cover the fact I dont want to get beat by that Fox destroying Diddy tech.

Kuares

Pizza
I'm pretty sure he's calling your mouse bad. Who cares though, any character specific tech won't work in teams, which is all Iowa's good at/plays. And besides, all Fox has to do alot of in the Diddy MU is Nair on top of banana's. It's easy.

Just a reminder, Skype meeting tomorrow. So like, 26 hours from now.

Kuares

Pizza
Let it be known that if you keep it up with the 1 liners/baseless claims, I'll consider that spam and will infract you/anyone else for it.

All doubles depends on is the skill of the individuals. So to say that 2 of any characters wrecks anyone is... questionable?

Top Bottom