• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DG Interview Thread: Walrus? Toasted

RPS

• Total voters

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I think that should work fine. What time zone? We could do it now if you're free as well.
As you pretty much saw, I wasn't free. lol

I had to wait for the landlord to come by to give him the money, then went to wash my cloths. Tomorrow seems like a semi good chance. My timezone is eastern pacific

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Rockin don't you dare not count that. It's TRADITION, MON.

Also.

Manmaru said:
Do you like Town or Scum more? Why or why not?
>Ask multiple choice question
>Follow up with something that can only be answered after a yes or no question

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I HAVE ANOTHER QUESTION

If you had to live with any of our online personalities, which one would you live with. Not the real us, but the us on the DGames forums. Also we are whoever is in our avatar but with our current personalities. Basically just looks and voice.

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
NO ONE TOLD ME THIS INTERVIEW STARTED. I DEMAND THAT MY QUESTIONS ARE ANSWERED!

What's your favourite standard (read: non OS) role? If that's two hard pick Top 3.

If you found $5 on the ground and you just HAD TO SPEND IT, what would you buy?

Favourite Open Set Up?

When are we going to Hydra?

Who would be your biggest nightmare as Mafia, out of Cello/Ryker/Swiss/Overswarm? Explain.

How do you approach a game as Mafia?

What are some of your interests outside of Mafia/Videogames?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
argh, sorry zen. My boss made me stay 2 hours late at my job. Tomorrow also seems to be a no go since I plan on attending a funeral =/

sunday would be good. that or anytime during that week

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
why have you gone from zen to axel question mark. your transformation reminds me of when bruce wayne died and **** grayson took his mantle as batman. however bruce wayne eventually returned as batman and has been ever since. will zen ever make such a return question mark

the laptop im using has no question mark symbols hence me typing it out i know its kind of annoying

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
also i updated the op and it has all the interviews now. i feel kevins and ronikes titles are lacking and would appreciate any suggestions. actually suggestions for any is cool

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
alright zen

I'm available to do the interview anytime today, after 4PM tomorrow, and/or anytime on saturday.

Just letting you know

Axel

J|Zεη
[4/28/2012 5:52:10 PM] Zaceky: I can do it now. Ready when you are let's do this
[4/28/2012 5:52:25 PM] Rockin: okay, give me a moment to set up
[4/28/2012 5:56:05 PM] Rockin: argh, where's my font at?
[4/28/2012 5:56:30 PM] Rockin: Rockin
[4/28/2012 5:56:42 PM] Rockin: Rockin
[4/28/2012 5:56:59 PM] Rockin: bleh, eff it
[4/28/2012 5:57:17 PM] Zaceky: haha
[4/28/2012 5:57:21 PM] Rockin: 'Hello and welcome to the interview! How does it feel to be selected?'
[4/28/2012 5:58:25 PM] Zaceky: Great man. I feel like I'm runnin' on walls and I don't wanna touch the ground nah mean?

[4/28/2012 6:01:25 PM] Rockin: 'Do you love Ranmaru?'
[4/28/2012 6:02:41 PM] Zaceky: Woah now come out right with it? My answer to that would be IS GRASS GREEN?
[4/28/2012 6:02:46 PM] Zaceky: Mine isn't
[4/28/2012 6:02:50 PM] Zaceky: <3

[4/28/2012 6:06:56 PM] Rockin: 'Do you like Town or Scum more? Why or why not?'
[4/28/2012 6:10:09 PM] Zaceky: Town. I enjoy the process of searching for the unknown and battling for justice. If I could choose to, I'd only be mafia every once in a while. Once per 5-7 games I'd say. I am, however, far better at playing scum than town. I've only lost two games as scum (Touhou & BIM3). My town win ration, however, is quite low. I've never really gotten to be indy though. I'd probably prefer that over both town and mafia seeing as you get the best of both worlds.

[4/28/2012 6:14:38 PM] Rockin: 'Your dream team for town mob boss hunters XL'
[4/28/2012 6:16:58 PM] Zaceky: Myself as dayvig would be nice. I'd say that would be sufficient.

[4/28/2012 6:17:59 PM] Rockin: 'Your dream team for scum dastardly sneaky *******'
[4/28/2012 6:21:46 PM] Zaceky: I assume this means who I'd like to be on a team with? Probably whoever I work cohesively with as scum. I found that some of the people I enjoy playing with the most as town I have had trouble with playing as scum together because we have a hard time interacting with eachother in thread in a natural way. Examples would be J and Vanderzant in which we are generally able to get a read on each other pretty early in the game so it's hard to distance eachother as scumbuddies. I also don't really like having too large of a team. I'd prefer having just one buddy as mafia. Probably would do well with Xonar as a partner since this dude is nearly impossible to read. EE would be fun to partner with. And I think I'd do well with Kuz as well.

[4/28/2012 6:26:30 PM] Rockin: 'Favorite people to play with?'
[4/28/2012 6:28:57 PM] Zaceky: People that are able to play in a skillful manner just by properly scumhunting, making cases, etc. without all the AtE & gambiting business. Of course I enjoy playing with those who don't necessarily have this playstyle. I just admire this kind of play. Examples off the top of my head are Vanderzant, Omni, July, Kataepi, and the like.

[4/28/2012 6:29:48 PM] Rockin: 'Who would you like to meet with in Dgames?'
[4/28/2012 6:32:05 PM] Zaceky: I don't think there's anyone I wouldn't be down to meet. Although I'd really would like to meet Vinyl now that I think about it just to see what he is like.
[4/28/2012 6:32:49 PM] Zaceky: Ranmaru too. Both of them out of sheer curiousity.
[4/28/2012 6:34:51 PM] Rockin: 'Why the curiosity? Could you explain?'
[4/28/2012 6:37:31 PM] Zaceky: Hah well some of the stuff they say makes me wonder what the hell is going on in their head. Ya know like is the dude real? Like they are in a whole different world. More so Vinyl than Ran.

[4/28/2012 6:40:12 PM] Rockin: 'Do you like pie?'
[4/28/2012 6:43:50 PM] Zaceky: Yes I love pie. My favorite for sure is Bean Pie. (It's a black thing, right Rockin *nudge nudge*? wait you're black right?) If you have never tried it I reccomend you head to the hood, a barber shop, or a mosque and try some. It will change your life.

[4/28/2012 6:49:54 PM] Rockin: 'Current top newb Dgamer?'
[4/28/2012 6:52:42 PM] Zaceky: I'm not sure who you would classify as a newb. Sangfroid has probably played enough to be considered non-newb, but I've only seen her in two games so I'd say her. She picked up the game quick and the reads I've seen from her are up to par with some top players. After he would be dietz if he keeps his **** together. I see potential in Kary & Vitamin (who both are/were in the current newb game) to rise fast as well.

[4/28/2012 7:00:00 PM] Rockin: 'Any tips for conspiring Dgamers?'
[4/28/2012 7:03:19 PM] Zaceky: Don't be afraid to lynch inactives especially early on. We don't do this enough in dgames. You don't know what you're going to hit, yes but it's not a waste. Some are afraid of hitting PRs but man they are useless as inactives anyway. When everyone isn't participating it's harder to get a grasp on the whole picture and too much scum gets by because town is too afraid to lynch an inactive. If anything the will to lynch inactives will decrease having TO lynch inactives in the first place as townand scum alike will have to take it more seriously and either play more active or replace out sooner than later.

[4/28/2012 7:05:24 PM] Rockin: 'Favorite role?'
[4/28/2012 7:07:37 PM] Zaceky: Marshy's Bowser Jr. Serial Killer Tracker

[4/28/2012 7:11:11 PM] Rockin: 'Do you like being a PR more or just vanilla/goon? Why or why not?'
[4/28/2012 7:12:18 PM] Zaceky: I hardly ever get PRs so it's hard to say. I've really only been a PR just a few times as town. VT is just fine with me though. As scum having a PR is for sure more exciting than goon I'd say.

[4/28/2012 7:13:53 PM] Rockin: 'What do you consider your playstyle?'
[4/28/2012 7:15:03 PM] Zaceky: It varies a bit because I'm addicted to experimenting. Right now I'd say Nonchalant Spontaneity.

[4/28/2012 7:18:21 PM] Rockin: 'What were your favorite mafia games? Recent, not so recent, and old. Why were they your favorite? Who played well there in your pov?'
[4/28/2012 7:20:02 PM] Zaceky: Looking through the archives

Old: Mario Kart. It was just such a great set up. It was well thought out and the most creative I had seen at the time. On top of that there weren't a lot of activity concerns, and the player roster was neat.

Not so Recent: Nightmare Before Christmas. Had some original roles there. There was some inactivity but it wasn't too much of a concern. It has been rare for large games like that to avoid getting overwhelming or just dying out. It was just a really fun game.

Recent: Math Blasters. I didn't play in this one, but it was great to read. Again a nice setup and the flavor was enjoyable. I usually don't even read the flavor if I don't know much about it, but Kuz' sync in with the game well.

[4/28/2012 7:23:54 PM] Rockin: 'Who were your role models in growing as a Dgamer?'
[4/28/2012 7:25:37 PM] Zaceky: Difficult question. I entered dgames during a transition period. I swam with some of the veterans in a couple of games and then all the sudden a new wave of players washed over dg shore. Mostly just picked up on things as I played and developed my own playstyles. I'd say the closest to role models I have gotten would be Kataepi, Cello, and Manshy.

[4/28/2012 7:35:16 PM] Rockin: 'Who would you consider your equal in skill to you? Why?'
[4/28/2012 7:35:40 PM] Zaceky: th3kuzinator
[4/28/2012 7:38:18 PM] Zaceky: bekooz

[4/28/2012 7:38:55 PM] Rockin: 'Why do you play mafia? Rather, what interests you about it, and what keeps you here?'
[4/28/2012 7:40:40 PM] Zaceky: I play mafia because the process of finding scum is implicitly enjoyable to me . That's the base of it. The Dgames & DR communities I enjoy playing with in particular. I've tried on other sites and just couldn't get into it.

[4/28/2012 7:44:09 PM] Rockin: Have I asked too many questions?
[4/28/2012 7:47:22 PM] Zaceky: Not yet, but I have a feeling this thing is gonna end up getting as long as my
time waiting for my game to come up in the queue.

[4/28/2012 8:01:04 PM] Rockin: Fave open setup?
[4/28/2012 8:02:24 PM] Zaceky: I didn't play in either of them but I like the concept of both Rusty Gillotine and F&L.

[4/28/2012 8:12:24 PM] Rockin: Fave closed setup?
[4/28/2012 8:12:59 PM] Zaceky: ...wgat
[4/28/2012 8:22:07 PM] Rockin: (is that your answer? lol)
[4/28/2012 8:22:33 PM] Zaceky: yeh lol

[4/28/2012 8:27:26 PM] Rockin: 'What is your mafia philosophy?'
[4/28/2012 8:27:57 PM] Zaceky: Catch scum or pretend to do so.

[4/28/2012 8:28:23 PM] Rockin: 'Who is the easiest person for you to read? Why?'
[4/28/2012 8:30:57 PM] Zaceky: I am certain that I can read X1 within just a few posts or at least by the end of d1. I don't know if it's just from seeing his play from all the angles or what. I think it's just the way that I read people coupled with the way he goes about the game.

[4/28/2012 8:31:55 PM] Rockin: Who is the hardest person for you to read? Why?
[4/28/2012 8:33:04 PM] Zaceky: Xonar. I don't think I'll ever be able to differentiate his town play from his scum play.
[4/28/2012 8:33:31 PM] Rockin: 'If that's the case, how come you have trouble reading me, Rockin?'
[4/28/2012 8:34:36 PM] Zaceky: Hahah I don't think I've ever seen you play as scum so I never have anything to compare your town play too.

[4/28/2012 8:36:25 PM] Rockin: 'Opinion on meta?'
[4/28/2012 8:39:05 PM] Zaceky: I love meta :D- as you can see from the above heh

[4/28/2012 8:41:49 PM] Rockin: 'Opinion on walling? When is it ok and when isn't it?'
[4/28/2012 8:42:38 PM] Zaceky: Quality over quantity. It doesn't matter how long or short a post is if it's worth the read and gets the points across in a well made manner.

[4/28/2012 8:57:54 PM] Rockin: 'What are your strengths in Mafia? How did they develop?'
[4/28/2012 9:00:29 PM] Zaceky: The ability to use meta.
I'm able to persuade others well wrt what wagon I would like to develope.
I'm not lynched very often. I think Ryker mafia might have been the third time. FF6 & Halor would be the other two, but I feel like I'm forgetting one.

[4/28/2012 9:06:22 PM] Rockin: 'What are your weaknesses in Mafia? How do you plan to improve them?'
[4/28/2012 9:08:07 PM] Zaceky: Thinking I have the ability to use meta.
Hunting based off of connections to other players.
Delving into semantics. Sometimes I get caught up in the way people say something rather than the idea or point they are trying to convey.

The second two I just need to be more aware when I am doing so and reevaluate before getting too into a point.

[4/28/2012 9:14:52 PM] Rockin: How do you read July? Kuz? X1? Joey? Gheb? Xonar? Ran? J?
[4/28/2012 9:17:18 PM] Zaceky: In the case of Xonar, I don't.
I don't have anything specific for either of them.
[4/28/2012 9:17:48 PM] Zaceky: Except X1, but that's top secret.

[4/28/2012 9:22:30 PM] Rockin: If you could do a private game, and have a perfect selection of players, who would they be? And what would be the flavor?
[4/28/2012 9:25:40 PM] Zaceky: Anyone who can stay active, play at a level of Sang and above, and can play in a strait forward manner. Off the top of my head Vandy, J, Omni, Kataepi, July, EE, Circus, and Sword (when he's active) come to mind. The flavor would be Deathnote since it's something I've wanted to do for a long while now. Or maybe something like the Seven Deadly Zens. Similar to Ryker mafia.

[4/28/2012 9:37:05 PM] Rockin: If you could, would you be Day cop every game?
[4/28/2012 9:40:09 PM] Zaceky: Nah, it would be too easy that way. Now dayvig, Id take that erry game.

[4/28/2012 9:51:02 PM] Zaceky: (long interview >.>)
[4/28/2012 10:24:41 PM] Zaceky: (bloop)
[4/28/2012 10:59:44 PM] Rockin: sorry
[4/28/2012 10:59:52 PM] Rockin: fell asleep
[4/28/2012 11:00:19 PM] Rockin: (and yes, this is indeed a kong interview)
[4/28/2012 11:01:12 PM] Zaceky: haha dang yo
[4/28/2012 11:02:06 PM] Rockin: we can finish this tomorrow, if you like
[4/28/2012 11:02:47 PM] Zaceky: imma be busy probably for like the rest of the week. If you're tired I can just go through the rest. or we can just like turbo this up
[4/28/2012 11:04:07 PM] Rockin: we can just plan this another day. there isn't really a rush
[4/28/2012 11:04:23 PM] Zaceky: alright then

Sephiroths Masamune

Who would you consider your "Rival" be?

I've had a few minirivalries at different times. The first was Vanderzant based simply on the fact that we were always on the opposing faction from each other. Next I'd say was J which was more of me never being able to fully pin him as scum. I'd say the person I consider my rival is Kuz. I've watched this dude go from newbieMcnoob to surpassing me in my absence. I'll never forget how he cheated me out of my Touhou victory :mad:. We both like to be right and will go back and forth on something just based on pride: our mini back and forth in SF2 over whether or not Dietz was scum, our stubborness to let the other have the hammer in DK, and man our skype 2-person games. Those were intense.

Who do you think reads you the easiest?

Definitely J and Vanderzant. I think they can both read me equally well by mid-d1.

Come to Utah some time?

For sure. I may as well head up there when Ramses visits.

What are your favorite Set ups to host in skype/aim?

I like coming up with stuff youd never see in forum games like a bunch of trackers in one game the like. Anything experimental. And I like popcorn as well.

What's your real name?

My real name is Zen. The name that was given to me by the matrix, however, I'll let you know in Utah.

Ranmaru

Remember your first game of Mafia? How did you do, and who was there?

My first game was when the Disco Room first started to play mafia. The three people I remember in that game are Junglefever, fragbait, and KevinM. I was town an did alright. My level of reading people was about the same then as it is now. I just didn't know all the concepts and all.

Do you consider your playstyle annoying?

Yes, whenever I get persistent or claim a role just to get someone lynched. But getting what I want tends to overshadow my concern for others' irritation. I plan on going back to what I call my Gheb-style though. It's basically how I played in KSSU. Very Ghebby, but better.

How did you find out about Mafia, and what made you stay?

Found out about mafia in the DR when they first started. After a couple of games there, Jungle recommended me Dgames.

Do you play Mafia offsite, or have you ever?

During my hiatus I missed playing mafia and tried Epic Mafia. I played there for about a couple of months. Met Bardull there. It was fun for a while but now I don't really enjoy it. I'd might with people from here, but otherwise it's just boring to me now. I also tried mafiascum a way while back. Didn't like it.

Gova :kirby:

Why do you pretend to be white?

I don't, I pretend to be black.

Also, list of your favorite anime.

I actually don't watch a lot of anime. Growing up I watched all the main shonens but since Sophomore year in high school I lost interest in most anime. I've been getting a bit more into some of them though since living with my roommate who is almost as crazy into anime as Xoni.

My all time favorite is Deathnote.
Closely followed by Gurren Lagann.
And Third would be Jubei-chan.

Jdietz43

What is your absolute favorite role to see come your way in a role PM?

I'd love to see SK come my way.

What has your favorite been that you've actually received?

Overswarms's Deadpool, town chatterbox. The fact that I could still be a part of the game even if I died was amazing and it's the first I've seen a role that could talk openly during the night phase.

Dark Horse

Most erotic meal you have ever eaten?

Hot dog Tacos

How do you stop a Jew if he comes at you with the Claw?

You just knock away man, just knock away.

Favorite color that reminds you of blue?

Azul

Favorite person to play mafia with?

Vanderzant, J, Omni, dakooz are players I always look forward to playing with.

Is it because he/she turns you on?

Yes.

Swiss

Why do you hate yourself?

Because I'm not you and it drives me insane that I'm not.

Vinyl.

What are your thoughts on swiss?

Good player. Would do better without the fluff + ego banter + trolling imo.

What is love?

Oxcytocin with a bit of dopamine, adrenaline, vasopressin, and decreased amounts of serotonin.

Gheb_01 :059:

Are you a buddhist?

Nah. My name actually has no relation to Buddhism. I came to the realization that Zen was my real name after being freed from the Matrix. In reality there used to be a huge RP scene on Myspace. I looked up Japanese adjectives to add onto the character "Itachi" and came across the "Zen" meaning virtue. I became known as Zen Itachi and have been using the name ever since. Some of my friends began to call me by Zen in in real life and it stuck.

Dooms

Favorite Pokemon Game?

Mmm first generation Red/Blue. I've probably spent the most hours on Ruby though.

Favorite Pokemon?

I don't think I've ever been able to fully pin this. I became the most attached to my Blaziken in Ruby because it was the first pokemon I raised through pure hard work . Before it was "lulzrarecandy haxzz". I tell you that dude was amazing. I even beat these kids at my school who actually knew all the EV/IV & strategy ish at the time.

But anyways I'm just going to say if I had 6 pokemon in real life I'd have Charizard (typical I know but CMON), Cherrim, Espeon, Celebi, Jumpluff, and... my Redblaze.

I adore the Eeveelutions too.

Xonar

Tell me five things I dont know about you.

Oh boy

1. I can't stand not wearing socks. If I had no socks to wear, I'd go mad.

2. I was originally born in the year 2005. I was only 13 years old when I reset my life 21 years back from the year 2013. This was about one year after the M.A.D war of 2012 (or as some called Last Great War). In that time only about 17,000 people remained on earth, with more than half ill and immobile due to the after effects of the war. Radiation plagued nearly the entire surface of the planet. The only habitable environments that remained after the war were today's Antarctica and a few parts of Africa (mostly southern) and Australia. I was sent back to prevent the MAD war from ever happening. The human species will not be able to survive otherwise. There were three critical areas I needed to alter in order to prevent this disaster from happening (one I still must accomplish). The first was the reelection of President Bush. In the time space that I am originally from, John Kerry beat Bush in that election. Did you ever hear about the Florida votes being rigged? (of course you didn't you're foreign). Well that was me. This was all necessary to ensure that there was enough discontent over the GOP for the next election. The second alteration I have to keep confidential. The third is the reelection of Barak Obama, or more importantly preventing the election of Mitt Romney, the immediate cause of the Last Great War and the suffering of the people of my time. Yeah where was I going with this? You can take #2 as I'm a weird *** n****

3. For as long as I've remembered I haven't gone a day without attempting some sort of psychokenesis. I usually do this out of habit without thinking about it.

4. I very much enjoy a good film. My favorite movie is The Matrix, followed by Inception and Spirited Away. Though those are my favorite I think the most well made movie I have ever seen is The Departed.

5. My favorite music artist is Lupe Fiasco, followed by XV, Paramore, and a few local artists. My secondary favorites are My Chemical Romance, Florence & The Machine, and The Gorillaz.

marshy

how gay is rockin questionmark

Hm on a scale of 1-10? I'd say a 69.

Sworddancer.

Are you actually a white guy who's DNA went through some mutation when you were being formed that caused you to look black?

The truth of the matter is dakooz and I are were switched at birth. Kind of like a freaky friday kind of thing. He's the me that would be me while I'm the he that would be he. Really, our birthdays are on the same day and everything.

How did you and J become just good buddy buddies?

I first met J in the Brawl Online Tournament Listings a way while back. He joined my online clan called MAD (Mid-Air Democracy) and I trained him in the Jigglypuff arts. First game of mafia I played with him was in the DR and when he came to dgames we were already pretty good friends. I was able to get somewhat of a good read on him because of this and for that reason he killed me whenever he was scum which was a lot. So as I mentioned in an earlier question, we had a minirivalry kind of thing going on which was mostly me trying to actually pin him as scum every game. Somehow we developed being able to read each other well from that and become great allies.

Do you think Ran would make a good hydra buddy for me, or would he overwhelm me with his much more constant posting?
I do actually. Zapp Brannigan (Ran & Vandy) is a really good hydra combination I think. Ran comes up with so many possibilities which is a good trait so long as he can focus in on what's important. I think the Vanderzant side of the Brann hydra adds that factor and I think you as a hydra partner with Ran would do just the same.

Do you think we could hydra sometime in the future or will our mindsets clash too much?

Yus! All I do is hydra now a days. I think it would be interesting to see how your mind works behind the scenes. You & I shall hydra next after Vander la zunt.

Baccano or DRRR?

Oh man. As much as I love DRRR I'm going to have to go with Baccano. I think it's one of the most original things I've ever watched. I loved pretty much everything about it. The fights, the bloodshed, the characterizations, the complexity, the story overlaps, the non-linear time plane that the story was presented in. It was just a genius show to me. It should be up there with my favorite animes.

What's your secret weakness?

Asian cuties, being sockless, and low temperatures.

Who's in your opinion the best mafia player on SWF?

Cello_Marl

Five players to hang out with IRL, you know the rest.

Wait what do you mean I know the rest? lol

I couldn't decide on just 5 tho

Gorf

When you think of unique/intriguing playstyles, who are some players that come to mind and why?

Ryker for obvious reasons. Nabe because I just don't understand him. I could answer this question with more elaboration but it's 4:30 am and I'm getting low on brain battery.

To be 100% honest, and I love you Zen, but you have one of the most awkward, annoying playstyles D1. Why do you start your D1s the way you do? Is it just natural

I'm impatient and see the emptiness of day 1 as full of possibilities. It makes me more eager to get things going. Now that I think about it though I used to not be that way until playing in a few games where people were just lazy and inactive so I found myself having to be the driving force for discussion so now it is just natural.

J

So Hayley Williams isn't that good correct? I'm kidding that's blasphemy. Favorite part about her is ____?

Heh glad I don't have to destroy you. I like her innocence/joy. She's a pretty happy-go-lucky person from what I can tell. Oh and her music of course, particularly her voice. I love their acoustic songs.

L or Itachi and you must choose? >;)

You've certainly put me in a bind here. I honestly don't think I can answer this one J!

Favorite moment in a mafia game?

In general or specifically? In general, when the hammer of justice is laid. Specifically, I really enjoyed the gambit battle between me and Ryker in GS3 and the hammer battle between me and Kuz in DK.

Best synergy you have had with someone? What game was it?

1. With you in KvD. Pure domination.
2. Villains with Vanderzant and Meta-Kirby. Scum never had a chance.

Scariest mafia team for yourself to face ever?

Hypothetically?
Ryker, Swiss, Evil Eye, Overswarm, and Xonar. Holy ****.

That I've experienced?
The mafia team in Dexter mafia because of the numbers lolchibo.

Your worst mafia game would be...? Town and Mafia please

FF6 definitely. It was the first time I had ever gotten lynched as scum. Worse town game would be Upick Pokemafia. :/

If you could resurrect a player from the past to play more, who would it be?

Mayling-chan

Nabe

Zen, in most games I end up being your bitter rival. Natural extension of this: we should hydra. Y/Y?

ngl that would probably be the most awkward hydra ever. I'm gonna go with a F*** Yea :coolmonke

I met you in FFVI. You've gotten a lot better. This isn't so much a question rather than a compliment. So, are you single?

I'm not now :shades:

Which DGamer(s) would you write in your Sex Note?

Haha 5am and you have me lmao. I don't think anyone's ready for this.

giraffelasergun

do you like puppies?

Very much
doggies > cats

I particularly gusta yoshi doggies and omni doggies

Evil Eye

Make a joke about Rockin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2fmZ2C2CdA

Overswarm

If you had to live with any of our online personalities, which one would you live with. Not the real us, but the us on the DGames forums. Also we are whoever is in our avatar but with our current personalities. Basically just looks and voice.

Oh if you are who you are in your avatar then J. Mmph yeah.

vanderzant

What's your favourite standard (read: non OS) role? If that's two hard pick Top 3.

See the thing is I really do never get to play as many different roles. I get VT a large majority of the time. I've only gotten to try out Serial Killer for a day phase and just from that it's been my favorite to be so far.

If you found $5 on the ground and you just HAD TO SPEND IT, what would you buy?

Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream. You gotta try the stuff dude. I generally tend to spend most of my money on food.

When are we going to Hydra?

Next game I'm here for I'll hit you up for sure.

Who would be your biggest nightmare as Mafia, out of Cello/Ryker/Swiss/Overswarm? Explain.

I'm taking this question as who I feel is the biggest threat when they are mafia?

I think Cello actually only does well as town so he is last. Swiss is hard to get lynched but I'm pretty sure I could get it through. Ryker would be difficult to go against. I think he's one of the hardest people to lynch because his ego and will power are so strong. I'm going to have to say OS though because of his walls of scum. Man X1 and I tried so hard to get Scum OS lynched in Fire Emblem, but we just could not get it through at all. When OS actually puts in the effort as scum, he can be a huge pain.

How do you approach a game as Mafia?

I play brownie townie as mafia. I don't do any gambits or play reckless like I do as town. If I'm playing like a good ol' townie townie that plays by the book then I'm probably scum. As for night kills I generally aim for those that no one would expect me as scum to kill rather than those that pose a threat to me. This has always worked out for me in the long run.

What are some of your interests outside of Mafia/Videogames?

I am quite the uninteresting person in real life. I enjoy things that require you to think which is why I enjoy mafia. I implicitly enjoy learning and discovering. I play the keyboard, watch a hell a lot of tv shows and movies, do random stuff, and that's pretty much all there is to me.

marshy

why have you gone from zen to axel question mark. your transformation reminds me of when bruce wayne died and **** grayson took his mantle as batman. however bruce wayne eventually returned as batman and has been ever since. will zen ever make such a return question mark

I actually didn't plan on coming back to smashboards for 5 years, but what can I say you guys are great. I'm not sure if I'll ever unban Zen. If I do it wont be anytime soon.

COMPLETE!!!

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
Sweet read! I seem to spend all my money on food as well :/.

Mfw I didn't ask a wolfpack related question.

My ambiguous question should of been "When you're scum, who would you least like to play against out of these 4 people." I thought it'd probably be Cello for obvious reasons, but I was still interested :p

Florence and the Machine are pretty cool! No idea you liked them, here have a song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATfUdaZQLMA

And yeah let's hydra soon.

good read

Didn't vanderzant already got interviewed? Anyways,

vote: Ranmaru
No I haven't. I lost an epic vote battle with Circus though :p

Axel

J|Zεη
=/

Thanks a lot zen.
Yeah I'm really thinking there's no point to the 1on1 interview. It takes way to long just to ask all the same questions that were already in the thread. The idea behind there being interviewer is it being someone who organizes the important questions along with adding their own + follow ups to form a cohesive interview. The questions in thread are supposed to be more like suggested questions, but this is only really necessary with a large group of people where there will be tons of questions asked + many repeated questions. With that not being the case here, OS style is definitely more efficient. I mean it took me like a minute to answer most of the questions you asked me, but then another 10 minutes for you to ask me the next question..

Yo Marsholdiek you should transfer me back the OP so I can keep update with the thread title an what not.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Yeah I'm really thinking there's no point to the 1on1 interview. It takes way to long just to ask all the same questions that were already in the thread. The idea behind there being interviewer is it being someone who organizes the important questions along with adding their own + follow ups to form a cohesive interview. The questions in thread are supposed to be more like suggested questions, but this is only really necessary with a large group of people where there will be tons of questions asked + many repeated questions. With that not being the case here, OS style is definitely more efficient. I mean it took me like a minute to answer most of the questions you asked me, but then another 10 minutes for you to ask me the next question..

Yo Marsholdiek you should transfer me back the OP so I can keep update with the thread title an what not.
It would've took 2-3 days at most. not to mention it would help me expand on questions I myself may want to ask.Also, I tend to get busy/distracted myself. normally it would've took a few hours to answer at least half of the people question, but someone had to make THREE POSTS WORTH of questions to you, making it seem longer then they appear. I assure you, any other time, it would not have took that long.

But eh, w/e. If everyone feels the OS way is more efficient, then so be it.

Top Bottom