• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Celebrity Rehab Mafia: Day 5 Begins! Deadline is Monday, May 28th at 11:59 PM EST!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Deadline is 11:59 p.m., not 11:59 a.m., Ran. I've got 12 hours and Vand's at L-2. I'll keep asking questions

Rajam

Smash Champion
Also, people should check at all the questions addressed directly at KevinM which he hasn't answered; hopefully then you'll realize he is scum

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'm here too.

Rockin visits KevinM.

KevinM prolly goes tomorrow.

Vanderzant is prolly gonna be the play toDay unless he claims in, oh, five seconds.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Deadline set for 5/11 at 11:59 PM! With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch!

frozenflame751- (0)
KevinM- (0)
Rajam- (0)
Rockin- (3) Overswarm, Vanderzant, Jdietz43
Macman- (0)
Pink Lemonade (Ranmaru/July hydra)- (1) Macman
Jdietz43- (0)
J- (0)
Vanderzant- (5) Pink Lemonade, J, Rockin, KevinM, Rajam
Overswarm- (1) frozenflame751

Not Voting- (0)

Overswarm

is laughing at you
So we have a VT claim, and can lynch Rockin or Vanderzant. Vand is L-1, Rockin is L-3. I am already on Rockin and can hammer Vand.

If anyone wnats anything else, speak up now and use your vote.

If you're already voting vanderzant do not use your vote as he is our lynch today unless something changes. Just voice your support for a Rockin lynch if that is what you want.

If no one posts anything shortly, I'm going to hammer. I'm not waiting until the last minute.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
post a reads list, you got time for that. At least just a town / not town list.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Deadline set for 5/11 at 11:59 PM! With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch!

frozenflame751- (0)
KevinM- (0)
Rajam- (0)
Rockin- (2) Overswarm, Vanderzant
Macman- (0)
Pink Lemonade (Ranmaru/July hydra)- (1) Macman
Jdietz43- (0)
J- (0)
Vanderzant- (6) Pink Lemonade, J, Rockin, KevinM, Rajam, Jdietz43
Overswarm- (1) frozenflame751

Not Voting- (0)

A lynch has been reached! Flip will be posted soon.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
[glow]And, after Gorf's computer took a shiz on him the first time he tried posting this, it became obvious that...

Vanderzant, Kourtney Kardashian, Mafia Framer, has been lynched!

It is now Night! Deadline for Night is 5/14 at 11:59 EST!
[/glow]

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
[glow]And, when the Night turned to Day, the town woke up to see that...

Pink Lemonade, Angelina Jolie, Town Nurse, had been killed during the Night!

And with that, Day 5 begins! Deadline set for 5/25 at 11:59 EST! With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch!

frozenflame751- (0)
KevinM- (0)
Rajam- (0)
Rockin- (0)
Macman- (0)
Jdietz43- (0)
J- (0)
Overswarm- (0)

Not Voting- (8) Overswarm, J, JDietz43, Macman, Rockin, Rajam, KevinM, frozenflame751
[/glow]

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Mass-claim should happen now.

I waaaant it personally to be like so:

FrozenFlame
Ditzy
Macman
Then I'll go since yeah.

@Gorf: PL is still in your vote-count and so is Vanderzant haha, even in the not voting, PL is still there.

I would also like Rajam's results.

I'm so elated with a Vandy scum-flip. ^^ I also feel glad he flipped Pink>Blue since of the weird connection with X1-12.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
J, I think you're gonna have to go first. Nothing personal, but I have a reason.

As much as OS suggested I go visit KevinM.....Iiiii didn't. There's a reason for that.

I didn't like KevinM's sudden eagerness have me investigate him. It left me debating what does he get if either scenario (whether I see if he has a town-like or scum-like role). I began to play the scenario over and over, and the more I did it, the more I disliked it. going to Macman also seemed like a bad idea due to him possibly being NKed so as to make me look bad.

Instead, I went over to J. This time, I didn't get some clothing. Instead I found a Magnifying glass with some foot prints (tracker, from the sounds of it).

As for the kill, pretty surprised there was only one. Is there another roleblocker or something?

Rajam

Smash Champion
Everyone will suggest a claim order, then I'll decide.

J is saying frozen, Jdietz, Macman, J (then KevinM I suppose)

Rockin, order?

Overswarm, order?

frozen, order?

Macman, order?

KevM, order?

Jdietz, order?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
J, I think you're gonna have to go first. Nothing personal, but I have a reason.

As much as OS suggested I go visit KevinM.....Iiiii didn't. There's a reason for that.

I didn't like KevinM's sudden eagerness have me investigate him. It left me debating what does he get if either scenario (whether I see if he has a town-like or scum-like role). I began to play the scenario over and over, and the more I did it, the more I disliked it. going to Macman also seemed like a bad idea due to him possibly being NKed so as to make me look bad.

Instead, I went over to J. This time, I didn't get some clothing. Instead I found a Magnifying glass with some foot prints (tracker, from the sounds of it).

As for the kill, pretty surprised there was only one. Is there another roleblocker or something?
Cool, you made it easy.

Vote: Rockin

Quicklynch is fine, don't care about claims. All aboard.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
people should be voting Rockin. Easiest thing to do ever. Really not a hard call. He had specific instructions on two people and instead went towards one of the most townie.

Also, who claimed nurse again? I forget... PL?

Doesn't seem like we'd have two nurses for town. We can lynch 'em both.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
people should be voting Rockin. Easiest thing to do ever. Really not a hard call. He had specific instructions on two people and instead went towards one of the most townie.

Also, who claimed nurse again? I forget... PL?

Doesn't seem like we'd have two nurses for town. We can lynch 'em both.
Again, I could've, but wasn't comfortable with the possible scenarios playing. It made me very uncomfortable. I just thought it'd be the better route if I chose someone else of the two.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
(NVM, I got fooled by the fact Gorf had PL listed as Ranmaru. That was really PL themselves that flipped I think. Carry on)

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Rockin why were you afraid of being "incriminated" if you chose Macman and he died? We're at a point where incrimination shouldn't be a factor in what you do over town critical information. (And weren't you afraid disobeying town would be even worse?)

And why did you out what you got from J if you still want him claiming first. We already know the results you claimed now, so there's little point making J claim first out of everyone.

Vote: Rockin

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Rockin dies today. PL claimed nurse the day before a Town nurse flipped. Don't care. Lynching Rockin. PLemonade can go later.

If Rockin is town and did this, he ****ed up big time.

So, Rockin dies.

Top Bottom