• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 ('Terminal' - the 17th for Elite / 18th for non-Elite)

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
"I was in that game, and I saw that explosion!"" I will love whomever can guess this allusion.:applejack:

Also, Throwing Knife is amazing for killing butt buddies. Knife the first guy then toss it at the second damn near immediately afterward. I almost lost my **** at how fast it happened, surprised it didn't count as a double.

Bones0

Smash Legend
I wish multikills were easier. You have 4 seconds between kills in Halo, so getting at least 2 seconds for CoD would be fun to try and get some ridiculous double digit multikill.

S

smash brawl player 99021

well fellas my computer is almost back from repairs. just a thank you for keeping me entertained while I've been sick. I forgot how much **** is implemented when we play, so I don't think I'll be leaving for good like last time. I'll be around ;)

:phone:

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
You didn't invite me to this reunion... So, no.

YES, we should for sure have scheduled reunion nights. We could even find people with silver and give them 48 hr passwords to play with us maybe :D?

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
You didn't invite me to this reunion... So, no.

YES, we should for sure have scheduled reunion nights. We could even find people with silver and give them 48 hr passwords to play with us maybe :D?
U NO has MW3? :c

I would never not invite you Wretched. T__T

I think I have a few 48 hr codes lying around too. I'll look.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I haven't heard from Alex in a while, but I'll leave him a notification for his return. At this point, I think my folks have forgot about contacting the service to get internet installed. I'll have to resort to bugging them.:applejack:

I still have the link to Wretched's wall of rage. Still the best I've ever laid eyes on.

S

smash brawl player 99021

I haven't heard from Alex in a while, but I'll leave him a notification for his return. At this point, I think my folks have forgot about contacting the service to get internet installed. I'll have to resort to bugging them.:applejack:

I still have the link to Wretched's wall of rage. Still the best I've ever laid eyes on.
Alex is usually working sleeping or playing league of legends

SnackAttack

Smash Champion

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Rhan is my boofullhomo.jpg

But furreal, if anyone gets on Black Ops, I am more than ready to **** **** up in Demolition. I'm trying to hit a 1.5 K/D while still being aggressive.

Skorpion with Rapid Fire hnnnnggggg and dat LW/SoH/Ninja

YEESSH.

TheSaudiMizer

Smash Journeyman
It's funny, I just meant to play Zombies for a little while until people got on for MW3.

I ended up playing Shangri-La and breaking my record on it. :D
Ahh yeah I quit buying maps after Call of the Dead came out. I've heard the other ones aren't that great anyway, but regardless I don't really plan on dropping 30 bucks for a couple of zombie maps. Will probably end up dropping 60 for some new ones though in a few months, even though I said I was done buying CoD games.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
What's your guys fav proficiency/attachment for the p90

Extended mags/rapid fire.

You could go with rapid fire/suppressor, but if you put a suppressor on the p90 it feels like a pea shooter. It has mediocre range accompanied by a fair amount of recoil, but whatever floats your boat.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I can't put into words how horrifyingly bad this game is without a full party. We played all of like 3 games yesterday with just 3 of us and it was such a train wreck. All I heard for the duration of each game was, "Enemy UAV spotted! Enemy UAV spotted! Enemy UAV spotted! Enemy EMP! Our electronics are down!" and don't forget the obligatory "...ffffwwoooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" from stealth bombers every 30 seconds.

The best part was the full party we played all using support UAV, advanced UAV, EMP, and stealth bomber. They sucked the life out of our team by killing our mentally incapacitated randoms (all using snipers, might I add) over and over again and then talked **** about it in the lobby lmfao.

Sorry, but I'll stick to completely steamrolling ******s like those guys with a full party of my own. I don't need to hear people I'm 500 times better than tell me I'm "bad" because our group of randoms just got back from their respective ice pick lobotomies and then decided to play CoD and hop on my team.

What a joke.

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
I can't put into words how horrifyingly bad this game is without a full party. We played all of like 3 games yesterday with just 3 of us and it was such a train wreck. All I heard for the duration of each game was, "Enemy UAV spotted! Enemy UAV spotted! Enemy UAV spotted! Enemy EMP! Our electronics are down!" and don't forget the obligatory "...ffffwwoooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" from stealth bombers every 30 seconds.

The best part was the full party we played all using support UAV, advanced UAV, EMP, and stealth bomber. They sucked the life out of our team by killing our mentally incapacitated randoms (all using snipers, might I add) over and over again and then talked **** about it in the lobby lmfao.

Sorry, but I'll stick to completely steamrolling ******s like those guys with a full party of my own. I don't need to hear people I'm 500 times better than tell me I'm "bad" because our group of randoms just got back from their respective ice pick lobotomies and then decided to play CoD and hop on my team.

What a joke.
The only good thing that came of last night was us rooting for Ms. Vixen to fail. Lol'd so hard when she was off by like two.

"Guys, can you hold off on tags? I'm on a good streak"
~Ms. Vixen after getting 6 kills

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I just played a game of free for all on dome.........

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I'll be playing black ops next time I'm on. That is all.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I just played a game of free for all on dome.........

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I'll be playing black ops next time I'm on. That is all.
I can envision what happened just by reading the post. Bwahaha Dome FFA.:applejack:

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
The worst part is that it isn't just dome. Out of the 5 or so games I played, every single map had ridiculous revenge spawns. I actually had to jack up my sensitivity just to keep up with the horrible spawns, which I never do because I'm extremely comfortable with 3. And besides that, it's portable radar/claymore heaven.

One game I killed the same guy 4 times in a row within about 30 seconds. This game has so many problems it's unreal. I think a break is in order.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
You guys should play MW2 with me, then.

A) Everyone is bad.
B) Since the game isn't MW3, you can actually **** them because they're bad.
C) So I don't end up LOSING GAMES because of **** LIKE THIS.

Teammates
33-5 <-- Me, using an Extendo Mag PP2000 with Cold Blooded.
14-6
10-5
4-11
3-16
2-23

Enemy Team
19-16
17-11
10-12
9-9
6-8
3-6

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I played a ton of domination in MW2, but near the end of it I played FFA a lot. I'd almost never lose a game unless I was thrown in progress.

I'll play anything besides MW3.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Everyone on black ops is bad regardless of who hosts. I played it not too long ago and the people were dreadfully bad.

Still a bunch of ghost/second chance ****ies though.

Top Bottom