• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie Mafia 22: Cave Story - Game Over!

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
...You have yet to claim Joker.
That's because I'm not going to claim. There's not a real case against me, and I shouldn't be in any real danger of being lynched. Anybody who hammers me at this point is just a moron.

This is not a good situation for me to claim in, not at all. I don't like that you're pushing for it. You trying to root out power roles?

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
It tells me I have one less anti-town player to worry about in this game.

Also, I would look at mnstmrna for just parroting everyones scumreads and offering his vote for everyone.
I'm not gonna be "anti-town" after D1 if i even live that long but it's cool~ It literally doesn't give you any information whatsoever though.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
That's because I'm not going to claim. There's not a real case against me, and I shouldn't be in any real danger of being lynched. Anybody who hammers me at this point is just a moron.

This is not a good situation for me to claim in, not at all. I don't like that you're pushing for it. You trying to root out power roles?
Right, <sarcasm>cause not claiming tells me nothing. </sarcasm>

I don't care if you had said you were Jesus, bringer of pain and misery. I'm not actually basing anything off of it other than willingness to cooperate.

Which apparently you aren't.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'm not gonna be "anti-town" after D1 if i even live that long but it's cool~ It literally doesn't give you any information whatsoever though.
Ok, then I reverse the question to you. If Joker flips town, what information do you get?

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Why would I cooperate with you on this? It's pointless, and it helps the scum find power roles. What if I have a power role that I'm not willing to share based on your whims? Even if I don't, me claiming Vanilla just lets the scum narrow down their choices so they can kill PRs.

You asking me for a claim, is scummy.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
Why would I cooperate with you on this? It's pointless, and it helps the scum find power roles. What if I have a power role that I'm not willing to share based on your whims? Even if I don't, me claiming Vanilla just lets the scum narrow down their choices so they can kill PRs.

You asking me for a claim, is scummy.
*headdesk*

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I hope you are proud of what's probably the worst vote in the game

:phone:

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Ok so clearly Badwolf was trying to find PRs. He was sitting back all day waiting for a situation like this so he could force claims out of people. He knows he's in the wrong for lynching me, so he waited for Toaster's aporoval on the hammer so he could place the blame on him. I think a Loli/Badwolf scumteam is a strong possibility since they've been sticking up for each other and watching each other's backs every time they say or do something scummy.

John2k4

The End of an Era
With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch!

JTB(1): SneakyTako
LoliLovesRain(2): PrivateJoker-Brown, JTB
PrivateJoker-Brown(5): Ryker, JDietz, ToasterBrains, LoliLovesRain, Badwolf
SneakyTako(1): Monstmrna

A lynch has been reached! It is now twilight phase while I write up the flip.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Ryker please come back and slap these kids

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Scum please shoot me so i don't have to deal with this

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'm glad town badwolf is asking our cop to waste our investigate on him, good plan dude

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Regardless, whoever the Cop is should keep that in mind. There could be Scum who read innocent or even a Miller (town who reads scum). Don't trust your results 100%. Somebody like Badwolf's play points more towards being a Godfather than just being town. Trust your own instincts.

John2k4

The End of an Era
As the events of the first Day unfolded, it became clear to everyone that someone among them was not going to be seeing the Night.

All the races conversed, trying to determine who would be the first to hang in the Cemetary.

A young Mimiga with a blue shirt calmly watched as the discussions went on about where Quote had been taken.

With the Day drawing to a close, focus shifts to her innocent being. She is quickly peppered with questions about where Quote is, but is unable to answer any of them.

She tries to to tell everyone that she does not know where he has been taken, but it falls on deaf ears as the crowd closes in on her.

She lets out a final cry for help, but to no avail as the darkness falls on the villagers scurrying back to their residences.

-------------------

PrivateJoker-Brown, Sue Sakamoto, Vanilla Townie has been lynched!

-------------------

It is now the Night Phase. During this time, you may not post in this thread, and may not converse about the game anywhere else unless your Role allows you the power to do so.

The deadline for Night 1 is August 28th, 11:59PM MST. All night actions are to be sent to me via PM. Failure to send in a night action (if you have one) will result in no action being taken.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Just a reminder that the deadline for all Night actions is tonight at 11:59PM MST. Failure to send in a night action will result in no action being taken.

John2k4

The End of an Era
The town awoke from their first night of slumber feeling sadness towards their loss of Sue. As they make their way back to the meeting room, it is noticed that the crowd seems smaller somehow.

After the final members arrive, role is taken. One person is missing.

A search party is sent out, and they begin to search the residences in the town for any clues. As they approach the house of Quote's girl Good friend Curly Brace, a cold feeling of dread washes over. The door is slightly askew, with bullet holes visible on it.

To their dismay, they find poor Curly Brace inside, killed whilst sleeping.

Being terrified and shocked at what has happened, they all make haste back to the meeting room.

JTB, Curly Brace, Town Cop has been Killed during the Night!

---------------------

Day Two begins!

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch!

Not Voting(7): Monstmrna, Ryker, JDietz, ToasterBrains, LoliLovesRain, Badwolf, SneakyTako

Deadline is set to: 9/4, 11:59PM MST.

---------------------
MOD Note: After you have died in the game, you are allowed one final (and short) "Go Town/Scum!" post.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
It's fine, town has come back from worse. We'll just have to rely on normal methods is all this means.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
looks like no one grabbed the tow rope :(

go town!

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Anyone notice how 2 out of the 4 people Loli wanted to lynch were revealed to be town?

Also, JTB, the night kill, was also on the top of Loli's lynch list.

R.I.P. Joker and JTB.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Would anyone care if I hammered?
This is also a peculiar post.

Sure, I told him to "go for it", but why did he ask? He could have just done it. I think it was either Joker or NL at that point...

Sigh, it's annoying that the cop is already dead.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
This is also a peculiar post.

Sure, I told him to "go for it", but why did he ask? He could have just done it. I think it was either Joker or NL at that point...

Sigh, it's annoying that the cop is already dead.
Because I wanted to make sure no one else had anything to say/ask him before I hung him.

Top Bottom