• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Effect (King Maker) - Glorious Way to End the Day. Mafia Wins!

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Things aboard the Normandy went smoothly after the little incident. However, things wasn't so smooth when they recieve a transmission about Geth activity. They went to check the planet out, only to be greeted with said activity. Shepard, Tali, and Wrex returned to the ship after neutralizing the problem. However, of the three, Shepard needed the most medical attention. Shepard was soon accomanied to the medical bay by none other then their own personal medical doctor, Dr. Karin Chakwas. Immediately, she was treating Shepard's wounds.

"You really need to be more careful...." The Dr. said calmly. "You don't want us to lose you again, do you?"

Shepard frowned a bit. "You should know (insert class you like) like us are used to this type of thing."

"That may be, but you should also know that the last thing we need to see is us losing a great leader...and a Spectre no less."

"I'll be fine." He simply said, so as to shrug off the worry. The eyes looked around the room, and then noticed a gun and a particular device near the table. It certainly wasn't hers...unless...

Instantly, his military tactics kicked in and he pushed the doctor away while going to retrieve the gun. In a state of confusion, the woman fell down onto her back. When she sat back up, all she heard was the gun cocked and then saw the said gun pointed at her face with a angry Shepard.

"What is the meaning of this Shepard!?" She shouted.

"You tell me....assassin." Shepard said coldly.

"Asssassin!?"

"Yeah. Why else would you and that lowly scum try and kill me? I know you was hired to come and kill me. Now talk."

Dr. Chakwas was at total disbelief at what she was hearing. He thinks she had something to do with that failed assassination? What gave him that idea?

"I swear....I don't know what you're talking about...." Her voice lowered. Fear began to fill within her chest...as she was unsure what he'd do to her if he couldn't get the information he wanted.

"Hmph." Shepard then pressed a button on her desk. "Garrus, Wrex. Come to the Medical Bay immediately."

Garrass and Wrex soon arrived, but Garrus was just as puzzled as the doctor. Wrex was just as indifferent as he usually is.

"Take 'Dr. Chakwas' to the nearest Alliance station for further questioning. I'll forward your arrival over to the station."

Garrus' brain was still trying to register what is happening. "Shepard....what's going on here?"

Shepard then glared at Garrus. "Are you questioning my orders, Garrus?"

Garrus was taken back a bit. "N-no...I was just...." It was then he sighed, and then procceeded to take her out of the room....not without giving one last glance at Shepard...as if still confused on what just transpired.

Dr. Karin Chakwas (Dabuz), Weak Doctor was arrested

Wrex's eyes never left Shepard. "You know you'll have some explaining to do, right Shepard." Shepard didn't say anything as Wrex left out of the Medical Bay. This left Shepard alone...and time to think.

-------------------------------

[collapse='The Renagade Version' (WARNING! SPOILERS!)]Things aboard the Normandy went smoothly after the little incident. However, things wasn't so smooth when they recieve a transmission about Geth activity. They went to check the planet out, only to be greeted with said activity. Shepard, Tali, and Wrex returned to the ship after neutralizing the problem. However, of the three, Shepard needed the most medical attention. Shepard was soon accomanied to the medical bay by none other then their own personal medical doctor, Dr. Karin Chakwas. Immediately, she was treating Shepard's wounds while talking with Mordin

"Ifindthisararemomenttrulyfascinating, asIoftendon'tworkonhealingupyourorgans. Youhumansstillamazemewithyourhardextirior." Mordin explained with his fast-like talking.

"Well, we humans are strongly built for this type of punishment. However-" He winched a bit as the female doctor continued working.

"You really need to be more careful...." The Dr. said calmly. "You don't want us to lose you again, do you?"

"Idoagree." Mordin chipped in. "Butyouwouldn'tbeShepardifyouwasn'talwaysriskingyourlife...forothers."

Shepard frowned a bit. "You should know (insert class you like) like us are used to this type of thing."

"That may be, but you should also know that the last thing we need to see is us losing a great leader...and a Spectre no less."

"I'll be fine." He simply said, so as to shrug off the worry. The eyes looked around the room, and then noticed a gun and a particular device near the table. It certainly wasn't hers...unless...

Instantly, his military tactics kicked in and he pushed the doctor away while going to retrieve the gun. In a state of confusion, the woman fell down onto her back. When she sat back up, all she heard was the gun cocked and then saw the said gun pointed at her face with a angry Shepard. Mordin himself looked pretty surprised.

"What is the meaning of this Shepard!?" She shouted.

"You tell me....assassin." Shepard said coldly.

"Asssassin!?" Both Mordin and Dr. Chakwad said at the same time.

"Yeah. Why else would you and that lowly scum try and kill me? I know you was hired to come and kill me. Now talk."

Dr. Chakwas was at total disbelief at what she was hearing. He thinks she had something to do with that failed assassination? What gave him that idea?

"I swear....I don't know what you're talking about...." Her voice lowered. Fear began to fill within her chest...as she was unsure what he'd do to her if he couldn't get the information he wanted. As much as Mordin wanted to speak up, he kept himself quiet. Maybe Shepard knew more of what was going on then he did.

"Hmph." And with that said, he began to shoot the doctor right in the head. The body shook before laying on the pool. Her blood stained the floor while Mordin silently watched.

Dr. Karin Chakwas (Dabuz), Weak Doctor was killed (by Shepard)

Within just a few seconds, Garrus, Grunt, and Miranda ran into the room to see the sight of their beloved doctor on the floor. It was then his eyes looked at his crew members.

"Dr. Chakwas' here is actually an assassin planning on killing me." Shepard simply said.

"You mean there's more then one?" Garrus said.

"Yep. I don't know how many....but they're definetly within the ship."

"I hope you're not seriously plan on randomly executing us, Shepard."

"I hope not...." Shepard said as he looked at Miranda. "But I am going to find out who my killers are, one way or another. Just....clean up this mess."

And with that, Shepard stomped himself out of the Bay and into his own room. No doubt he'll have to tell the other crew members what he knows. Of course, this will alert his assassins....but better then killing off his crew members randomly.[/collapse]

It is now Night 1. Actions are to be delivered to me by Oct. 29, 2012

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
The following day, as Shepard awakes from his chambers, the alarm goes off. Immediately, he heads to his computer. "EDI, status report!"

A purple sphere projects itself from the computer. "There was a casualty in Garrus' room. He has lost 60% of blood in the last 5 minutes and rising every 3 seconds."

With no time left to spare, he rushes over to Garrus' room. Much to his dismay, by the time he got there, it was already too late.

Garrus, (No Hetro) Vanilla Townie is dead

Many of the crew members heard the alarms and rushed to the source. All they saw was Shepard looking down at the body of their deceased ally. Things have been gone out of whack ever since the failed assassination attempt and Shepard accusing Dr. Chakwas as one of the assassins.

Tali then began to speak up. "Shepard....what is really going on?"

Shepard was silent, but he moved his gaze onto Tali, then towards the whole crew. They had a right to know....

"I hate to be the one to say this, or admit this, but I've gotten word from our Chancellor of the Citidal that someone is planning to assassinate me...and that it's within my team." They were a bit shock to hear it. "No, not like that. My assassins are dressed up exactly like each of my crew. It's a special type of Camoflage technology made by a Salarian. That is why I accused Dr. Chakwad, for it would not make sense for her to a have a gun. I plan to keep pointing fingers, but not without given them a chance. It's my sincere appology for bringing this news to you like this."

The crew were silent. What else could be said? I mean, Shepard's reason is pretty valid. With all the accomplishments he did, it shouldn't come as a surprise as to the reason for his murder. However, the method itself he was doing was pretty uncomfortable.

Kaiden then began to speak. "Well then, instead of pointing fingers, why don't we do some detective work on who's our 'fakers?'

"Sound like a logical idea." Shepard said in approval.

[collapse=Renagade 'Warning, SPOILERS']

"Look, I'll be pretty damn honest here," Shepard said, not afraid to be honest. "I'm accusing anyone that looks funny with a bullet. Why? Cause I got some assassins ready to gun me down when given a chance....and I'll be damn if I let them hit me first. So you wonder why I shot Chakwad? Cause she had a gun, and I'm sure she was one of the assassins. The Chancellor of Citidal said these assassins are dressed up like my crew using Salarian technology. I don't want to shoot my crew makes like this....but I am.

The crew members were silent and scared of this development. Since when Shepard as gotten...this agressive and heartless? I mean sure, he destroyed the Collectors and ripped off a Geth's head with his bare hands, but never was he this cruel to his own team mates. Maybe the aftereffects from Cerberus were finally starting to kick in. In either case, something had to be done.

Thane however was indifferent. "While I understand your concern with these assassins, a reminder is that I too used to be an assassin...and can easily detect where they are. We can also be logical and just...'talk' about this.

Legion then began to speak. "If Shepard resumes his personal tactic of killing others, there is a 10% chance of him finding his target....with over 70% of casualties onto the staff."

Shepard began to scoff. "And I suppose you all have a better plan?"

"Maybe we can do some detective work...like what you did for me at my home."

"Darn...I was kinda hoping I get a legit reason for tearing up Cerberus space toy." Jack said with a shrug. Miranda just glared at Jack. "Ah well."

Miranda just gave a small smirk. "Well it's definetly not Jack. She's too....loud and obnoxious to be an assassin."

Jack's biotec began to glow furiously around here hand. "Hey, watch it, barbie!"

"Enough!!" Shepard yelled, laying down the law. "Fine, we'll 'talk' this out for now and see how it goes...."[/collapse]

Omni is the new Commander. Please respect your commander!

Kary is V/LA till further notice.

Deadline is Nov. 12, 2012

Jerkus

Smash Apprentice
I do not feel great about Omni being King.

Need to read. Need to eat. Will attempt to do both right now.

Death Bear

Smash Apprentice
Jerkus should go.
BSP should out all his reads and tell us his overall feel of yesterdays dayPhase.
Soup should talk to me about Jerkus.
JD should talk to me about kary.
Mastermind should step it up.

/thats prolly it

Death Bear

Smash Apprentice
Hey jerkus after you read , it'd be great if you could tell me all about dat Dabuz wagon. Your thoughts from it / potential scum on it /etc /etc and so forth.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Yes, let's make the guy who refused to actually hunt scum yesterDay and prefered to get the Doc lynched the guy who's in charge of toDay's lynch. What ****** is responsible for this nonsense?

Glad marshy is dead, soup / Kary are going toDay.

:059:

Jerkus

Smash Apprentice
Hey jerkus after you read , it'd be great if you could tell me all about dat Dabuz wagon. Your thoughts from it / potential scum on it /etc /etc and so forth.
I might do that. Although I believe I already gave some preemptive thoughts about some of what Dabuz's flip could mean. But I'm gonna do some other stuff first.

Basically, I acknowledge your request but am not yet ready to acquiesce.

Soup, scum picks, please.

Omni, without actually executing anyone, who's your top pick right now? I'm sure you have one.

soup / Kary are going toDay.
Sounds like a win-win, at the moment.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Yes, let's make the guy who refused to actually hunt scum yesterDay and prefered to get the Doc lynched the guy who's in charge of toDay's lynch. What ****** is responsible for this nonsense?

Death Bear

Smash Apprentice
I acknowledge your acknowledgment jerkus, be aware though i'm preparing to take a run at you and possibly soup because i think i figured out why he felt so off to me before.

Omni

BRoomer
@Gheb: Just stop talking if you're going to continue cluttering up this game with your petty jabs. I don't care. No one else cares. Stop being a damn child and play Mafia. Your thoughts on me was similar to Marshy yet scum felt the need to remove him.

@Jerkus: Chill. I'm pretty sure I was made King because someone clearly knew I was obv town. I'm not gungho or without restraint that I'll shoot someone without proper procedures. I have a few thoughts, but I need to do a very extensive re-read. I was almost positive that I was going to be NK'd, but Marshy bro bit the bullet for me.

Anyone care to keep a vote tally for the Day?

Death Bear

Smash Apprentice
there is no way you were going to die last night Omni lol are you kidding me lol

With hydras including marshy/nabe j/circus and ee/ryker there was no way one of them was not going to die.

i'm honestly surprised it wasn't rykEEr, wouldn't think scum would want to give those 2 a chance to get involved and go full metal scum destruction mode but eh

Jerkus

Smash Apprentice
I acknowledge your acknowledgment jerkus, be aware though i'm preparing to take a run at you and possibly soup because i think i figured out why he felt so off to me before.
Fair enough, I guess. Should be easy enough to set you straight about me, and I think you're probably already on the right track with Soup, so I ain't sweatin'.

I was almost positive that I was going to be NK'd, but Marshy bro bit the bullet for me.
Yeah, you sure did buddy NH a lot.

Jerkus

Smash Apprentice
i'm honestly surprised it wasn't rykEEr, wouldn't think scum would want to give those 2 a chance to get involved and go full metal scum destruction mode but eh
Yeah.

There might be a reason for that, eh?

Death Bear

Smash Apprentice
yes. that was my insinuation.

plus, rule number one: Whatever alignment i am, it's safe to assume until proven otherwise ryker is the opposite

Omni

BRoomer
Yeah, you sure did buddy NH a lot.
There might be a reason for that, eh?
jerkus, reread and come back with solid stances. these small little wifom suggestions you're dangling out are empty. yes, i buddied Marshy. great idea for scum to kill off someone he buddies to appear more innocent, no? yes, Mastermind is alive. oh, gee, must be scum since scum would 100% kill these guys off N1.

if u wanna make somethin out of those observations, do it, dude. otherwise, just come back with more substance, bro.

Jerkus

Smash Apprentice
soup / Kary are going toDay.
Going back to this, Kary before Soup, imo.

@Omni: I need to have some real talk with Mastermind before I'm able to move any further on a read on him. My comment toward you is less of an outright callout and more of something that I would hope people are keeping in mind about you, since you're really not in the clear (and apparently at least one person thinks you are, since that's surely how you got king'd toDay.)

If you want solid stances, I've got some, but I'd rather talk to some people first. But I'm kind of anxious, so I'm still posting.

Speaking of which, really curious about whether or not Mastermind's gonna keep the Hando hate train rollin'.

Mastermind

RykEEr
Ten bucks says I know and you would know if you thought about it.

Mastermind

RykEEr
Gheb, talk to me about why Kary/Soup.

Jerkus, talk to me about Ditz and Bardull.

Hando, talk to me about anything.

Omni, shoot Hando.

Someone, talk to me.

I retreat for now. Going to talk to EE tonight or I'm going to go without him tomorrow.

Death Bear

Smash Apprentice
Hey, if it isn't my favorite person.

Master, talk to me about the dabuz wagon , i have thoughts on the people on it but i'll be damned if i'm gong to tell people what to buddy

Jerkus

Smash Apprentice

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I'm going to take a backseat this game because I'm still mega busy with school, but I'll be reading D2 and giving my input when I can.

Omni

BRoomer
Omni, you seem to forget that I still think you're pretty damn scummy.
i still need to understand this. it doesn't quite make sense. what exactly about my D1 play do you find scummy?

you initially got pissed off me because u felt i wasnt taking the game serious.
then you followed up on that later saying that i wasn't scumhunting.
then you later followed up on that saying that it was scummy for me to be fine with voting off liabilities.

then somewhere in the middle of everything u said this

Depending on your lynchpool I might've misunderstood you in some regards
pray do tell your case on me, Gheb, because i still think it's stacked on the premise of a mountain of null; the same case you had for No Hetero and is actually my own premise for wanting to lynch Dabuz (go figure)

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I feel even on a Townbuz flip that a Kary execute is just as legitimate as ever. I really want to like JDietz but Kary is going to decide where I truly lean on him. Right now I'm in Agreement of Hando/Kary but I want Kary over hando. I trust that Omni will get **** done and not make this day last 1000 posts again.

I'm literally torn that marshy is dead so early in the game, this scum team is ****ing whack as hell

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Jerkus said:
Soup, scum picks, please.
Refer to my recent post and my ramblings in the prior day. I still feel Kary is the right decision and I'm willing to back Hando into that along with Bardull based on how he's treated me and this game so far. What sterns from legitimate laziness and tatical lurking on his part is beyond me, but he's clearly here to rant and rave about me all he wants. I don't even care what it is at this point. His attitude bothers me.

Nothing to say. Neither of them are the play.
Going to have to disagree as I'm patiently waiting for Bardull to give some legitimate regarding his read on me and most importantly I think he's blowing smoke about it. I've already covered JD.

Death Bear said:
Soup should talk to me about Jerkus.
Don't care about them. Talk to me later in the game about it, what's bothering you so much about their play that you would go for them over Kary/Hando?

Death Bear

Smash Apprentice
Don't care that much bout v/la Kry to be honest, pressure moves elsewhere until he return or is replaced.

Go into further Bardull detail because i can't remember my last read on him and i need some thought juice

Death Bear

Smash Apprentice
Hando still burns but not as brightly as before , still think his posts early were of a don't look at me type nature, can't remember most of his catch up or if he ever made anything solid upon his half return so it must have not been that spectacular or view changing

Top Bottom