• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Saga 5 Results - Ann Arbor, MI (12/1/12)

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Shoutouts to my carpool. One of my favorite carpools ever. Def a 8-10 face.

Shoutouts to Red Ryu for also driving.

Shoutouts to the Sheik TV. Yall will beat my Ganon one day.

Shoutouts to Ally for winning, Zinoto for being amazing, and Shugo/Kain/Lcancel/LOE1 for impressive showings.

Shoutouts to my boo LordHelm0t, and his various protegés.

Shoutouts to Derek for being the man, FF for the doubtlessly amazing stream, and to everyone who traveled from OoS/OoR to make this tournament such a success.

Sorry if I forgot anyone.

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
Shoutouts to my Canadian bros

Shoutouts to Waldo, f u for keeping me awake all night ****ing **** lol

Shoutouts to NB+L AKA MSNF AKA Tutu, Kenny and L_Cancel, you guys are good friends <3

Shoutouts to FF, ty for saving me from the depths of Detroit

Shoutouts to Tech_Chase, for also helping me out from the depths of Detroit, and hosting the Phoenix Saga series

Shoutouts to MJG and Kain, y'all some **** and just too funny

Shoutouts to Skeeto, you know the name fits

Shoutouts to Salem 3 stocking Tyrant, **** was hype. Had fun teaming too

Shoutouts to LOE1, I'll time you out if we play, they call me yung chronokeeper

Shoutouts to meeting Geno and Near, you guys are awesome

Shoutouts to everyone I played in bracket/pools, my groggy sleep-deprived self tried my best to impress

Shoutouts to Roller, he knows why :088:

Shoutouts to Ori_Bro and his Ori_Family, for the hospitality.

Good **** Zinoto and L_Cancel

You too I guess, LOE

Shoutouts to everyone else, you guys all suck ***.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
shoutouts to meek for figuring out how to get me to keep myself distracted and stfu on a bus, i think our apex friends will appreciate it

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Oh did someone pick up my gamecube controller? It is Black top and clear bottom. It has a few scratches on the top casing. If anyone picked it up I would be very grateful to have it returned.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
APASHER'S "SMOKE WEED ERRYDAY" SHOUTOUTS

1. Ally ($345.00) :snake::metaknight: - 1024 APEX Seeding Points - Yoooo, nice seeing you again. Good stuff winning.
2. Zinoto ($158.00) :diddy: - 512 APEX Seeding Points - Redeeming your Phoenix Saga performance! Good stuff getting second.
3. Shugo ($100.00) :falco::metaknight: - 128 APEX Seeding Points - Still in disbelief that we look similar. Good stuff getting 3rd btw.
4. Kain ($57.00) :wolf: - 64 APEX Seeding Points - Still didn't get to meet/play you.
5. MOTHER ****ING LOE1 ($28.00) :warioc: - 16 APEX Seeding Points - You. Played. Amazing. Hooooly ****. Also, **** what everyone else says. Who cares if you play campy? You play to WIN, not to please the crowd.
5. L_Cancel ($28.00) :olimar: - 16 APEX Seeding Points - LOE1's lucky charm! Nice seeing you again, and good **** beating Salem!
7. Seagull :wolf: - 8 APEX Seeding Points - I did NOT know you had a :dedede:.
7. Salem :zerosuitsamus: - 8 APEX Seeding Points - Nice seeing you. Fun doubles friendlies.
9. Azure Kenny :metaknight: - 2 APEX Seeding Points - You cheering LOE1 was funnies moment in this entire tournament LMAO.
9. Lain :popo: - 2 APEX Seeding Points - Yoooooo, good **** beating Tyrant in 2012!
9. Sparta Kick :snake::metaknight: - 2 APEX Seeding Points - Nice seeing you again. Thanks for the advice. I think it will help my gameplay A LOT.
9. Tyrant :metaknight: - 2 APEX Seeding Points - Nice seeing you at this.
13. TO Joe :metaknight::fox: - 1 APEX Seeding Points - Nice seeing you again. I like your playstyle.
13. Deltacod :yoshi2: - 1 APEX Seeding Points - Fun dubs friendlies.
13. Near :toonlink: - 1 APEX Seeding Points - Your TL is so good.
13. Ralph Cecil :snake: - 1 APEX Seeding Points Didn't meet/play. hopefully next time.
17. MJG :metaknight::toonlink: - Nice meeting you irl.
17. Eddie G :peach: - I believe we played a :pikachu2: vs :dedede: friendly?
17. Meekspeedy :sonic::metaknight: - GGs in pools. I got so nervous game 2 lol.
17. Ksev :snake: - Nice performance! You've improved a lot. Keep it up!
17. Kel :marth: - Nice meeting you. GGs in dubs. MK is still a bad char tho :denzel:
17. Carls :fox::kirby2: - GGs in pools. Your Fox is really good.
17. Lordhelmet :falcon::metaknight: - GGs in pools. You adapted to me very well.
17. Luckay4Lyphe :pit::pikachu2: - GGs in dubs.
25. PzO :wario::metaknight: - THIS ***** ATE SOME OF MY CHICKEN.
25. Roller :popo: - You're better than this. Fun friendlies btw.
25. Leaf :pikachu2: - Nice meeting you.
25. Wuvs :yoshi2: - Sorry for forgetting our MM D:
25. Technical_Chase :dedede::warioc: - Thanks for running this. One of these days, we will meet at a tourney that you're not hosting for some :dedede: stuff.
25. Gio :metaknight: - :yeahboi: :yeahboi: :yeahboi:
25. DLA :metaknight::falco: - GGs in dubs.
33. Rizk :fox: - Yooooo, gotta unrust! You got this next tournament.
33. GenoSamus :samus2: - Fuin dubs friendlies.
33. Oblivion :snake: - Sorry for forgetting to play you D:
33. Salt Master Stewy (Stewyian) :popo: - You're getting good!
33. JTsm :snake: - Pangus
33. Gifts :metaknight: - Switching back to MK? What's wrong with Snake?
33. SoulPech :jigglypuff: - The most clutch Puff I have ever seen.
33. Rabbi Nevins :metaknight: - Yoooooooooooo
33. Me9595 :luigi2: - We should play again. Glad you got the force replay code working!
33. Ori_bro :olimar: - Thanks for trying to fix my controller.

----------------------------------------------------------------------- Pools Cut-off -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Kiest :dedede: - Didn't know you were a :dedede: main.
Juushichi :mario2::pit: - Nice seeing you again.
Xatic :wario: - Nice seeing you again.
W.C.N :diddy::metaknight: - Fun teaming with you. We should do this again sometime. Also, shoutouts to Team Last Place not getting last place tho.
Legit :gw: - Nice seeing you again.
Superth :mario2::fox: - GGs in dubs.
Smoke :metaknight: - Smoke weed erryday.
Apasher :dedede::metaknight: - Get better.
CSMagus :falco: - GGs in pools.
Tutu :sheik: - Such a :088: in pools LMAO. Fun friendlies btw.
Robjoe :zerosuitsamus: - GGs in dubs.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
I wanted to scoop my eyes out with a spoon. 0 hype

Tutu put it perfectly tho, may not be enjoyable to watch but you have to respect it

The Iron Wolf

Smash Journeyman
Yet another hype tournament from MI. Your PS5 series is becoming something special and I've enjoyed watching it (albeit you guys take forever to get through these tournaments). Good stuff to LOE1 and good stuff to Zinoto for 2nd place.

Now the real question...where are the uploads at? ;)

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
Yet another hype tournament from MI. Your PS5 series is becoming something special and I've enjoyed watching it (albeit you guys take forever to get through these tournaments). Good stuff to LOE1 and good stuff to Zinoto for 2nd place.

Now the real question...where are the uploads at? ;)
Cuz I'm old, lazy, and easily distracted and consumed by anything and everything, I'm late on those.
Thanksfully I got away from anime and currently working on those uploads as we speak! Sorry about the insanely slow delay in those. Probably will in up in a double post so I can make a separate video post~

EDIT: Welp, I just noticed that all the splicing I just did, someone (probably Zinoto) already did, so I just wasted like 40 minutes resplicing videos for nothing ;~;
So uh.... brb crying.

Expect a video thread post sometime tonight.

JTsm

Smash Master
Cuz I'm old, lazy, and easily distracted and consumed by anything and everything, I'm late on those.
Thanksfully I got away from anime and currently working on those uploads as we speak! Sorry about the insanely slow delay in those. Probably will in up in a double post so I can make a separate video post~

EDIT: Welp, I just noticed that all the splicing I just did, someone (probably Zinoto) already did, so I just wasted like 40 minutes resplicing videos for nothing ;~;
So uh.... brb crying.

Mmmmmmmm Can't wait :3

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
So sorry for the delay in videos. It's my fault for being lazy/tired/not paying attention and I hope this doesn't continue onto the following days. But here we go!

Video Thread!

Playlist!

Doubles:

Round 1:

Super/Robjoe vs Near/Tutu
JTsm/Oblivion vs Tech/Patches

Winner's Round 1:

Delta/Hot_Arms vs MJG/Kain

Winner's Round 2:
Shugo/Sago vs Ally/SK
Lain/Kel vs MJG/Kain
Zinoto/BPow vs Meek/Salem

Winner's Round 3:
Zinoto/BPow vs Ally/SK

Loser's Round 4:

L_Cancel/Kenny vs Luckay/DLA - Part 1 (Part 2 will be up later. Twitch split the segments awkwardly so I have screen cap.)
Shugo/Sago vs PzO/Gio

Loser's Semis:

Zinoto/BPow vs Seagull/TO Joe

Winner's Finals:

MJG/Kain vs Ally/SK

Loser's Finals:

MJG/Kain vs Seagull/TO Joe

Grand Finals:

Ally/SK vs MJG/Kain

Singles:

Pools:

Ori vs Geno
Ori vs SPQR
Leaf vs Patches
Kain vs Patches
Patches vs Red
Red vs Kain
Leaf vs Kain
Geno vs Shugo
Shugo vs SPQR

Bracket:

Round 1:

PzO vs DLA
Gio vs BPow
Deltacod vs Rizk (Game 1) (Game 2) (Game 3)

Winner's Round 1:

WuvS vs Tyrant (Worst match of the tourney, don't watch ;~;!)
MeekSpeedy vs Ralph Cecil
Seagull Joe vs Eddie G
Deltacod vs Luckay (Game 1) (Game 2) (Game 3)

Winner's Round 2

Deltacod vs Ally (Game 1) (Game 2)
Salem vs Kain
Zinoto vs Ralph Cecil

Winner's Round 3:

LOE1 vs Sparta Kick
Salem vs Ally

Loser's Round 4:

Deltacod vs KSev

Loser's Round 5:

Azure Kenny vs TO Joe (Game 1) (Game 2) (Game 3)

Loser's Round 6:

Salem vs Tyrant

Winner's Semis:

Ally vs LOE1
Zinoto vs Shugo

Winner's Finals:

Shugo vs Ally

Loser's Finals:

Zinoto vs Shugo

Grand Finals:

Ally vs Zinoto

You can check the "Reason for editing" thing below this post for what I updated on and what time I did so.
If you have any tourney videos you want included on this thread, please post them and I'll add them :3

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Oh yeah WuVs
I just wanted to say that you're awesome and I love watching your Yoshi in action. You're like the Salem of Yoshis (yes, over Zudenka)

And Deltacod is like the...well I drew an analogy to the ZSSs
If you're to the Yoshis what Salem is to ZSS, then Deltacod is to Yoshi what Samus is to ZSS LMAO

Zinoto

Smash Lord

So uh.... brb crying.

LMAO, yeah it was me :p. I am in the midst of completing math homework and preparing for a spanish presentation, so that was all i could do yesterday. Tomorrow I'm done with pretty much everything, so I'll probably do the rest of dubs and all of singles then.

I wanted to scoop my eyes out with a spoon. 0 hype

Tutu put it perfectly tho, may not be enjoyable to watch but you have to respect it
Lol, the last 10 secs are hype :denzel:

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
Oh yeah WuVs
I just wanted to say that you're awesome and I love watching your Yoshi in action. You're like the Salem of Yoshis (yes, over Zudenka)
Oh stop it, you! (But really, thank you :'3 It means a lot!)

LMAO, yeah it was me :p. I am in the midst of completing math homework and preparing for a spanish presentation, so that was all i could do yesterday. Tomorrow I'm done with pretty much everything, so I'll probably do the rest of dubs and all of singles then.
Wow, even when we aren't playing Smash, you're boding me ;~;!

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Oh yeah WuVs

If you're to the Yoshis what Salem is to ZSS, then Deltacod is to Yoshi what Samus is to ZSS LMAO
HEY MAN, JUST CUZ IT WORKS.

Don't hate. :mad:

since

Smash Journeyman
I forgot the results thread.

I'll post shoutouts later maybe.

Mostly just to everyone for making this probably the last awesome tournament until Apex since TX is really inactive and all that.

And GGs to Kain, Patches, Red, Oblivion, Meekspeedy, and everyone I played friendlies with
And I'll be back for PS6.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Oh yeah WuVs

dude...................... that's Hella Rude

me9595

Smash Apprentice
wuvs, here is what i have recorded so far, and i dont know how to make it say the name of the players as the link so here are the links
ori vs geno samus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMDeUN1m9YI
ksev vs deltacod
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uP2oXuRRxNU
Ori vs SPQR
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7lpJrXRU6k
kenny vs to joe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgpVEnL-YUs
kenny vs to joe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItwwUDLwiq8
kenny vs to joe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbbcjyrg7Cs
ally vs deltacod
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqMoTpMsCp8
ally vs deltacod
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GT99lQJQdiA

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
2. Zinoto ($158.00) - One of these days, I'll actually fight you. Or I won't and we'll keep this joke going. Five Phoenix Sagas, no games.
5. LOE1 ($28.00) - You rep overalls Wario. Therefore, you're fun to watch.
5. L_Cancel ($28.00) - WEST MI HERO.
7. Salem - I have so much respect for your ZSS. So fun to watch. That DownB spike.
9. Lain - GGs in pools. That Tyrant KO.
9. Sparta Kick - Fun friendlies. You are legitimately the reason I have any Snake experience.
9. Tyrant - Why is it the only time your name seems to crop up, it's when there's an upset against you? I suspect we'll suddenly see an influx of ZSS, now.
13. Near - Ate an Pikmin and died of purple poisoning. RIP.
17. Ksev - :salt: Mad salty about Game 3. I don't mind some inbetween games couching, but having to hear your cheerleaders throughout the match? I felt robbed that I didn't get to fight you as a player, but ended against the mindsets of three people. :salt:
17. Lordhelmet Dat Falcon! But what's with that MK? That's no fun at all.
25. Roller - Wat.
25. Leaf - UP B ALL DAY LONG. Fun friendlies.
25. Wuvs - WubWubWubWuvs. Great work on the stream, fun Yoshi to watch.
25. Technical_Chase - Dat Hosting man. I know when I may fight you in a pool, I'll have to eat DeDeDe, but until then, you're cool.
33. Red - Yo, good job beating patches. And you made it into bracket. Ain't nothin' cooler.
33. Dark Louis - Fun friendlies!
33. SoulPech - Yooo, those Mario/Puff friendly doubles. Double kill!
33. Fuujin - Zelda? Zelda. I guess I need matchup experience here...
33. Ori_bro - Yoooooo, what's up with this placing? Get better!
---------------------------------------------------------- Pools Cut-off

Juushichi - Project M alldaylong.
TBird - See you the 15th, man!
Xatic - What are you doing down here. Buckle down and focus man, Phoenix Saga 6 isn't gonna get any easier!
W.C.N - And you, sir! You gotta get in bracket!
Legit - Needs to be more legit.
Super - Terrible. Also, try to play the game between tournaments next time!
Jawsome - Okay what is this, Mr. Pikachu. I saw your battles against Leaf, where was that Pika?
Apasher - GGs in doubles, even though we didn't know we were playing a tournament match! Next time, get bodied.
Pidgezero_one - Bdubbin' it.
Tutu - Pfffft, you wouldn't not make it into bracket. You must have missed the tournament and someone put you here as a joke. It's not like I drove you to this or anything.
Robjoe - Maybe one day we'll play vBrawl instead of Projec-pppppfffffhaaaa ha ha I couldn't even keep a straight face.

Zekeishere

Smash Ace
How in the world did Loe1 get 5th?

Tyrant what happened...?

Salem, if you lived in Socal, you'd be ranked #1 for sure. Good **** on your placing.

Sparta Kick, stop losing to trash, bro. :(

:phone:

I don't agree with this considering I, Terry, and Havok are all very good vs ZSS.

He'd be ranked for sure though.

Cassio

Smash Master
They were just passive aggressive insults at SoCal.

Was supposed to be at this...hopefully next time. Really wanna make it out to MI someday. Congrats to the MW for holding it down against some tough competition

Top Bottom