• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Saga 5 Results - Ann Arbor, MI (12/1/12)

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
ggs everyone

Thanks to Derek and his staff for running this tournament (ended up late but had me awake ;) )

Thanks for FF for providing a livestream who didn't crash.

Ggs Shugo for a close set ( Sorry for playing gay)
Ggs Zinoto, I told you (Minus the Falco) I would go serious on yo *** but good job on making it back to 2nd.
Thx to WTP for being still active and helpful (3+years now that I know this man) haha you're a really good host no lies.
ggs Drdn in Marvel, it was fun to play something different at a smashtourney
Good stuff to Loe1, althought I think people need to stop being campy vs you LOL. g**** tho
MJG Kain, lmao you guys had me laughing/trashtalk made me want to win so badly in teams.

ehhh so many people I have forgotten so much!!!

ggs Salem, you free'er than Nickriddle at the Snake MU. Step it up and what WERE YOU DOING here? get out of my american state.

Waldo and Geno for that late talk lmao cool guys nice meetin ye both.

Canadians for showing up to this.

ehhh what else...

MW is dope tho.

Finally,

thanks Xatic for alwaysb eing helpful tourney tips or driving for us. Always enjoy your company, also, meijers.

And ty Dan for teaming with me, honestly I don't even feel like having another partner at these anymore, regardless if we lose or not you provide me with a ride and it's enjoyable to team with you you deserve a good player in your team IMO esp for those super long drives you do.

<3 all. :denzel:

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
This was an awesome event. Thanks to Derek and staff.

I may do full shoutouts later, but for now special thanks to Kevin for housing both days and Elliot for teaming with me/giving me advice. Also thanks to Scott for helping out with things and making the trip enjoyable. ... And to Alan for being a grime monster :denzel:

MX778

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts to Delta for collecting them egg shells after getting 13th. I still wanna' here all about those stories

Shout outs to Carls for being my friendly local rival and doing good at this MI tourney

Shoutouts to Wuvs for being a fresh dino and dominating at this tourney. You really did a good job. Delta and I are proud of you. Just kind of wish I was there to see it.

Shoutouts to SoulPech for beating a top level cartoon swordsman without a Moon Stone. I'm going to catch a Puff now and train him to LV 100

I'll try to make the next Pheonix Saga. It'll be my very first time in MI.

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
1. Ally ($345.00) - Good job at taking first again lol. I heard that you said I need to play faster as Snake. D: How do I do that?
2. Zinoto ($158.00) - GGs in bracket and good job at getting second. ^_^ Hope we get to play again next tournament we are both at. :D
3. Shugo ($100.00) - You looked really on point at this lol. It was really entertaining to watch. :D
4. Kain ($57.00) - Wish I could've gotten some friendlies in with you. The Wolf/Snake mu seems like it would be awkward and fun lol.
5. LOE1 ($28.00) - Snaaaap good job on taking names at this lol. :D
5. L_Cancel ($28.00) - I always saw MI talk/post about how good you were, but I didn't know how good they meant. o_o Good job on beating Salem. ^_^
7. Seagull - Rooting for D3 against Snake. T_T Wish I could've gotten to play you at this lol. :D
7. Salem - It was really awesome getting to see you do crazy ZSS things in person lol. ^_^
9. Lain - Thanks for giving me advice about the MK mu and practicing with me. :D
9. Sparta Kick - I was meaning to ask you for advice on some MUs at this, but never actually got around to it. D: We also should've played some friendlies lol. :D
9. Tyrant - GGs in losers lol. Wish I could've done a bit better. D: Also sry for being gay and banning the three neutral stages loool.
13. TO Joe - GGs in pools. I wish I could've made more of that silly kill I got game 2 lol. I also meant to ask you for advice about the MK mu, but I forgot too. :x
13. Deltacod - I wanted to try and play you again to see if I fixed any of my problems from Retribution, but didn't remember to ask you about it. D:
17. MJG - I wish I could've gotten to play you some. D: I need to figure stuff out aboutt he TL/Snake mu. o_o
17. Eddie G - I probably would've MM'd you at this if you would've reminded me after doubles lol. You asked me at Get Low to and I forgot about it then as well lol.
17. Meekspeedy - GGs in winners. I hate that I had to play you when you were tired. D:
17. Kel - Thanks for the Zelda advice it's always really helpful thanks. ^_^
17. Carls - I didn't get to see you play much, but I saw one of your friendlies with Shugo lol. Good job. :D
17. Lordhelmet - GGs in bracket. I was scared of your Captain Falcon, but MK is MK. D: Also sry for being gay and banning SV lol.
17. Luckay4Lyphe - I wish I could've gotten to play you at this. D: The characters you play just make it seem like it would be fun lol.
25. Roller - I keep wanting to play friendlies with you at tournaments, but always forget to ask about it. >_< The Snake/ICs seems like it would be funny lol.
25. Wuvs - I heard you did some really awesome things at this lol. O_o We should play friendlies the next time I come to MI or something. :D
25. Syco - It's awesome to see you start to go to offline tournaments. ^_^ We should play friendlies or something at the next tournament we are both at. :D
25. Technical_Chase - Great tournament. ^_^ We should've played some friendlies at this. I need help with D3. Q_Q
25. Gio - Thanks for housing us. ^_^ I was meaning to get some friendlies in with you, but never got around to it. :x
25. DLA - I wish I could've gotten a chance to play you. :o
33. Red - GGs in doubles. I was scared to see Sheik and Pikachu as Snake lol. D:
33. Rizk - GGs in pools lol. It was really entertaining getting to play you lol. Also when you got reads they were such hard reads. @_@
33. Bpow - We should've played friendlies at this. D: I need help with the Wario mu. >_<
33. Oblivion - GGs in doubles. ^_^
33. Salt Master Stewy (Stewyian) - GGs in doubles. Hope we get to play at the next tournament we are both at. ^_^ I feel like I need to play the ICs mu more.
33. JTsm - GGs in doubles lol. There were so many Snake players here. o_o I feel like we should've had a Snake ditto set up or something lol. That would've been entertaining. :p
33. Gifts - I didn't really get to see you play much, but I didn't see much Snake did you drop him? D:
33. SoulPech - 2nd seed in pools!!!! I really wish I could've seen your games vs Near and Zinoto. Most hype jiggs. :D
33. Fuujin - GGs in winners. It was really scary playing against you. o_o If I Eric, and Kel hadn't given me advice about the mu i'd almost guarantee I would've lost to you. D: It was really fun though. ^_^
33. Mister Eric - You looked like you were doing so well at this tournament. D:
33. Me9595 - GGs in doubles. Your team was so scary. O_O It just felt really awkward.
33. Ori_bro - GGs in doubles. Such a close game 3. D: Also we still have yet to play friendlies or anything offline loool. :p Also are the matches that were on the stream going to be uploaded? o-o I'm not sure if I asked that already or not. :x

----------------------------------------------------------------------- Pools Cut-off -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Kiest - GGs in pools. I should've respected the MU on Delphino a bit more lol. You were also tricky with those inhales. D:
Juushichi - I should've tried to give you advice on the Snake mu sooner there was just so many things I just didn't think about until I saw it happen in game. D: Also we forgot to do doubles practice for Rain. >_<
Blindman - Don't get so discouraged lol. :p
Jawsome - GGs in doubles. ^_^
Pidgezero_one - Didn't get to play you or see you play, but I saw Wario Ware so I approve lol.
Patches - I was hoping to get to play you, but I didn't know who you were at the venue. :o I'm wanting to see what the G&W mu is like compared to what i've been playing it like. o-o
Tutu - I should've tried to get some friendlies in with you. >_< I need practice in the Sheik mu. D:
Thugz - I usually just post in threads for tournaments i'm going to about doubles, so just let me know if you find out we are going to the same tournament and i'll team with you. ^_^
Smile - You need to be more patient/safe in close sets/games. D:

Special shoutouts:

C4 - <333333333333333333
PS1 - <3333333333333333333
MI - This was one of my favorite tournaments lol. The environment and players here really made this awesome. ^_^ :yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi::088::088::088::denzel::denzel::denzel:
MK - </3

I might have forgot to mentions something. :o

SoulPech

Smash Master
Shoutouts to SoulPech for beating a top level cartoon swordsman without a Moon Stone. I'm going to catch a Puff now and train him to LV 100
a lvl 100 Jiggs is Melee breh. Brawl Puff is a lvl 3 at best :yeahboi:

33. SoulPech - 2nd seed in pools!!!! I really wish I could've seen your games vs Near and Zinoto. Most hype jiggs. :D

Please...don't watch my match against zinoto, lol.

:phone:

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Lmao i wish that was the case xatic. Truth is i completely forgot lol. I'm on it now, sorry about the delay people. Also, shoutouts to ralph cecil for being like the nicest person in the smash community. He had the best mentality out of anyone I've met

SoulPech

Smash Master
I also vouch for Ralph for being the nicest person in the community. He is awkward sometimes, but his niceness ans awesomeness just overshadows that ^^

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
Well, I'm a bit busy with Finals coming up next week. I did ask Zinoto but he's probably busy as well.

It'll be a bit. 13 hours of footage is alot. Be patient
I don't think he'll mind waiting, considering at least 8 of those hours are of him timing people out :denzel:

Lmao i wish that was the case xatic. Truth is i completely forgot lol. I'm on it now, sorry about the delay people. Also, shoutouts to ralph cecil for being like the nicest person in the smash community. He had the best mentality out of anyone I've met
DLA for best post.

Also, yeah, I fall asleep at 10pm yesterday instead of the normal 7am+ that I'm use too, so that's why I didn't start the splicing sooner. I just HAD to regain my sleep lol. I hope to get started tonight unless I get consumed by anime.

Also also, <3 MX.

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Short Shoutouts.

@TC: Great Tourne, but don't give up at the end of the night just cause it was stressful! A lot of stuff was left behind while trying to clean up.

@Stream Team: Hopefully that Bdubs was worth it! Great Team and Stream!

@Ally: Great Wins and thanks for casting with me.

@Ori: Thanks for housing!

@Those who watched: How was my commentary?

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
I ordered a Honey BBQ Bacon Burger. That's suppose to come with:
- A burger drenched in Honey BBQ Sauce
- Delicious cheeder cheese
- Bacon
- Fresh bun
- Orgy-worthy fries.

I got:

- No sauce.
- NO CHEESE >_>;
- The driest burger ever. Moo-Moo would have started to lick his butt compared to eating that burger.
- Top bun was soggy and bottom bun was stale
- Slinkiest bacon ever.
- Fries harder then boulders.

;____________________;!

JTsm

Smash Master
LOL I AGREE. YOU GUYS TOOK YEARS + Dakota got a dry burger lmao

Me and WubS are going next time. (flex)
Time wasn't our fault lol.

LOL Dry burger.

Yeah that's the late night special for ya.

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
I also vouch for Ralph for being the nicest person in the community. He is awkward sometimes, but his niceness ans awesomeness just overshadows that ^^

Thanks lol ^_^

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
shoutouts to everyone i played/talked to, shoutouts to the midwest in general, and shoutouts to the stream monsters , cya at the next 1 guys:)

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
Dang. I must've missed that comment.

I only managed to save friendlies. Next time I'll try to at least bring in my own SD Card. Maybe that will help.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
He might still have them then, but probably not.

He said he moved all tournament matches from the Wii to SD card. It could mean that he just moved everything from the Wii to the card, because there's probably no way he could tell which was which.

Apasher, clarify please?

Edit: Also yeah, I always try to bring my own SD Card to tournaments for this reason. I lucked out and got all my matches but the ones with Kain saved.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
He might still have them then, but probably not.

He said he moved all tournament matches from the Wii to SD card. It could mean that he just moved everything from the Wii to the card, because there's probably no way he could tell which was which.

Apasher, clarify please?
That, and I left my Dazzle at my Mom's house while I was at my dad's house. Because of the fact that I'm really busy at school this trimester, I wanted to record as early as possible. That's why I moved the tourney matches on my SD card.

Top Bottom