• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Saga 5 Results - Ann Arbor, MI (12/1/12)

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Alright, full results are now up. If I've made a mistake, please let me know. Also, I think I'm missing a pool or two (I don't see Waldo anywhere in the results, but I know he attended) since I didn't have the physical pool sheets. If you know you're pool and results, please tell me and I'll add them to the OP. Additionally, if I'm missing a character for character usage let me know ;)

Shoutouts later :)

JTsm

Smash Master
1. Ally ($345.00) - Good **** taking 1st. Ain't messing around anymore, eh? ;)
2. Zinoto ($158.00) - Good job getting 2nd mah dude. I was a little worried with you facing Shugo, but you pulled through.
3. Shugo ($100.00) - Good seeing you.
4. Kain ($57.00) - ****** dem IC's and in general I see. ;)
5. LOE1 ($28.00) - I honestly give you so much respect now. Camping or not, you do it to win and you displayed the best of your abilities this tourney. Still 1-0 against you :denzel:
5. L_Cancel ($28.00) - Good **** beating Salem man. Everybody was so hype when you won. :D
7. Seagull - PINGAS!! I hopeyou like your Ramen sir.
7. Salem - Funny dude. MEOW
9. Azure Kenny - Yay you did well this tourney. Keep ****** mah dude.
9. Lain - MMMM That Tyrant win must be pretty satisfying. You owe me 12 bucks also.
9. Sparta Kick - You ***** pretty hard this tourney. Don't mind the LOE1 loss. You can overcome the campiness.
9. Tyrant - Surprised you didn't get ***** by the Pink Lemonade....
13. TO Joe - Nice seeing you.
13. Deltacod - Dat Blue Plushy :O
13. Near - Nice seeing you dude. **** TL.
13. Ralph Cecil - Good **** Snake main. :D
17. MJG - I would never expect you to be 2-0'd by LOE. Just wow. I'm sure you'll be prepared next time man.
17. Meekspeedy - ****SPEEDY!! I think Waldo stole your Brisk.... LOL. Watching you and Waldo play Yugioh was my 1st time watching a real duel. Interesting stuff.
17. Ksev - I need Yoshi advice. Please help. lol
17. Carls - Nice seeing you.
17. Lordhelmet - Oh hey, wassup Kevin.
25. PzO - Omg, that practice almost paid off. Almost beating Luckay and stuff. Keep practicing more and more!!! PINGASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ****.
25. Roller - **** Peach.
25. Leaf - Glad you came! :D
25. Wuvs - Drinking Bleach. Pingaspingaspingas <3
25. Syco - GG's in our set. Oli so gay.
25. Technical_Chase - Thanks for hosting a great tournament. Also, GG's in both Dubs and Singles. I may have beaten you in dubs, but I really wanted that pools win. I hate being so anxious, but GG's again.
25. Gio - YoOoOoOoOoOo :denzel:
33. GenoSamus - FISHFLOP!! Nice seeing you Geno!
33. Bpow - GG's in our dubs set.
33. Oblivion - It was fun teaming with you and that last set I feel we shouldn't have gotten 0-2'd. Sorry about that. =/
33. Salt Master Stewy (Stewyian) - Too bad Spec wasn't here. ;)
33. JTsm - Ok, so this really the LAST tourney of the year. Kind of disappointed with my performance, but honestly, idc. I had fun. ^^
33. Gifts - I hope I helped with registering peeps. PINGAS
33. SoulPech - Damn Jiggs, you scary. Beating Near and Scott was surprising. O_O
33. Mister Eric - GG's in our dubs set.
33. Rabbi Nevins - Marco!!!! Your :metaknight: needs to **** again man.
33. Me9595 - yooooooooo serves tutu right xD
33. Ori_bro - Thanks for getting me the Jack and housing me man. It means a lot.

----------------------------------------------------------------------- Pools Cut-off -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xatic - Pingas.
W.C.N - Pingas.
Smoke - GG's in our set.
Apasher - Pingas
CSMagus - Pingas
Pidgezero_one - Pingas.
Patches - GG's in our dubs set.
Tutu - tsk tsk tsk. xD
Thugz - Pingas.
Smile - Pingas.

Zinoto: Waldo attended, but didn't enter since he wanted to hang with his GF.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Free-L's Free Shoutouts:

1. Ally: Congrats on the win. GL at Apex. :D
2. Zinoto: 'Dat infinite. Very impressive Diddy you have there...and it is even tougher to crack than our last fight.
4. Kain: How do you get through all the lame tactics in this game with Wolf? :O
5. LOE1: You came out of nowhere man. Saw your set against MJG.
5. L_Cancel: Yes, I am alive, xD. We'll have to play next time I come up.
7. Salem: Best ZSS I've ever played.
9. Azure Kenny: Nice seeing you again. Surprised we didn't play first round this time. lolz
17. Eddie G: Nice seeing you again. Probably should've went Snake, but whatever. Good set.
17. Meekspeedy: Thought I had you after that first game and hearing your sleep johns. xD Guess not. lolz
17. Lordhelmet: Nice talking to you. Next time we'll roll doubles if we get the chance. lol
25. Roller: Thanks for the friendlies. T'was fun.
25. Wuvs: GJ beating out Tutu in pools. :O
25. Syco: Nice to see you guys come out from wifi and rep NWOH. I hope to see your name higher on the results threads.
25. Technical_Chase: Fun set as always. I'm too aggressive. I need to fix that if I can.
33. Rizk: Nice talking to you.
33. Oblivion: Nice talking to you as well.
33. Dark Louis (Free L): Freeeeeeeee. 'Ol man Lous.
33. SoulPech: Nice seeing you again.
33. Ori_bro: Some of my friends were watching the stream. Good stuff.
Red Ryu: Good to see you here. Sad we couldn't get our rematch in. D:
Xatic: Nice talking to you again. Maybe I can be free in LoL when we get the chance. LOL
Superth: Nice Mario! 'Dem SD's.
Jawsome: You've got a nice Pikachu going there. Close game 2.
Smoke: Nice job repping Toledo as well. I hope to see you up there along with Syco in the future.
CSMagus: Fun friendlies earlier in the day.
Tutu: **** happens. You'll get out next time for sure. You pretty much destroyed me in friendlies. xD

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
So am I hearing TIO Pro is having issues?

:phone:

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
:233: Wuvs FFantastic Shoutouts! :233:

1. Ally ($345.00) :snake::metaknight: - It's always good to see Ally at tourneys :3 Thanks for the help cleaning the auditorium towards the end. Hopefully you'll be at Outrage :3
2. Zinoto ($158.00) :diddy: - Good stuff getting 2nd! Playing you at the AA Smashfest was fun and makes me feel like I'm actually improving...
Until you reverse 3 stock me (and almost twice, at that!) ;~;
5. LOE1 ($28.00) :warioc: - Brb, drinking bleach. But really, congrats on getting 5th! Though I find timeouts are stupid, gotta do what you gotta do to win.

You're still not in FF :denzel:
5. L_Cancel ($28.00) :olimar: - Yo, your Olimar is so good ;~; I got completely destoryed in our matches. GGs though! Glad I finally got to play you :3
7. Salem :zerosuitsamus: - The man of VERY few words, it was nice to have you around Ori's on Friday. Sorry we didnt't play much nor talk much.
9. Tyrant :metaknight: - I choked so much, oh my gosh. Sorry I couldn't really give you a good set and that whole time thing >_>; Really sorry for seeming like a doucher there.
13. Deltacod :yoshi2: STOP MAKING ME LOOK BAD....WORSE!
But really, happy I finally got to talk to you, for helping me during most of my sets, overhyping my sets, and letting me headlock your Yoshi. If other Yoshis go to Outrage, I'll bring mine so I can be part of the herd (I think that's what you guys call yourself? Iunno, I'm out of the loop lol.) But yeah, thanks for everything and etc. Can't wait to hang with you again :3
17. Meekspeedy :sonic::metaknight: - I COMPLETELY blame Waldo for this placement. I probably didn't help much, either. Bed/change/food throwing at 4am 2stronk!
17. Ksev :snake: - I SD pretty good, hm? Lol, but GGs, since I wasn't sick, I felt like I gave you a better set then I didn't at Retribution.
17. Kel :marth:/:metaknight: - Fun set in pools, I actually felt accomplished taking a game off of you. GGs, hopefully I can give you a better run for your money next time we play!
17. Carls :fox: - Your chair is comfy, I wanted to sleep on it. Your lucky Ori reminded me lol. It was cool to see you at Ori's again :3
17. Lordhelmet :falcon::metaknight: - You're bad.
25. PzO :wario::metaknight: - HEY MAN WHAT'S UP MAN WHAT'S GOING ON MAN?!
25. Leaf :pikachu2: - That Thunderstone necklace was so badass. So jelly!
25. Wuvs :yoshi2: - You did good man, you did good.
25. Technical_Chase :dedede::warioc: - Thanks for the amazing tourney and hiring us to do the stream! This whole series has been awesome and I highly look forward to PS6.

Also, thanks for not putting us together in pools/bracket. I didn't want to have to body you :denzel:
33. Rizk :fox: - RIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZY! So hyped to see you....but did you even win that MM I gave you the dollar for? xD;
33. GenoSamus :samus2: - MAH BBYGURL <333 I was so excited to see you! It's about time I did. Like, Waldo and you definitely made my weekend. You guys have to make it to Outrage II (or the one on my birthday, whatever) because it was WAAAAAAY too much fun with you guys. FISHFLOP!
33. Salt Master Stewy (Stewyian) :popo: - Thanks for releasing me out of your CGs, much appreciated! Lol, really though, it was cool meeting you and playing you (once.)
33. JTsm :snake: - Ugh, it sucks I had to knock a FF mate out of bracket ._.; Sorry about that. I always feel like I go HAM on you the most when we play and I don't know why.
33. Gifts :metaknight: - GGs in bracket man, sorry about G1 though, seemed like a fluke that I 3-stocked you o.o;
33. SoulPech :jigglypuff: - I heard your pretty clutch. Good stuff making it out of pools with Puff. I don't know how you did it since you can't even beat an Olimar (:yeahboi:) but continue that #1 Puff **** <3
33. Fuujin :zelda: - Ori still has that empy bottle of Vodka you put in Meek's bag LOL
33. Rabbi Nevins :metaknight: - Always nice seeing Marco :3
33. Me9595 :luigi2: - GGs in Pools and beating "that one guy" :yeahboi: Made our pools so much easier!
33. Ori_bro :olimar: - As usual, thanks for the housing and the bad food and the love and etc. Sorry about your bracket time, however. FISHFLOP!

P.S.: You're NEVER running to BDubs ever again >__________>

----------------------------------------------------------------------- Pools Cut-off -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Kiest :dedede: - Yoooooooooo, cool to meet and talk to you! We'll try to figure out something for RAIN and whatnot :3 Hella cool dooder, we need to chill again!
Juushichi :mario2::pit: - M:SDR is so sexy, thank you for letting me play <3
Red Ryu :lucario: - So glad I didn't have to play a Lucario :bee:
Xatic :wario: - 10 Hash Browns please.
W.C.N :diddy::metaknight: - DRDN! Stop getting taller my man. Everytime I see you, you're just like "Yo, I'm a tower of you and make you feel bad for being below-average height."
Superth :mario2::fox: - Not sure if I ever told you this, but you remind me of a Furby xD You really do. But it was hella awesome seeing you again <3
Apasher :dedede::warioc: - WHERE'S OUR MONEY MATCH?! THAT WAS SUPPOSE TO BUY ME BDUBS THAT DAY >:I
CSMagus :falco: - Sorry we didn't talk much D: This is the first tourney in (this is the 4th) four tourneys we actually didn't get pooled together!
Tutu :sheik: - Thanks for not making it out to this :denzel: Just made pools easier.
Thugz :metaknight: - Watch Yuru Yuri, now.

Special FF Shoutouts:

FF Crew: You guys are legit amazing and awesome and I'm glad so many of us made it to this. Friday night was just too amazing and I hope Outrage II will be just as good! FISHFLOP!
McD's by Ori's house: Legit always grimey as ****!
Ori: Brotato, can't thank you enough for everything :3
Scott: Two...three...fi.....TEN HASH BROWNS! Rofllll. But you know what's good. Also incredibly chilling and drinking with you. That Pepsi Next + Bacradi Dragon snap fruit **** was SOOOOOO good. Helped me make it out of bracket (with no sleep :awesome:)
Kyle: Thanks for letting us legit steal your car while you were passed out. It made for an amazing trip to Taco Bell/McDs.

Also, Bleach :3
Waldo: You ****, you were so *****whipped that you didn't even enter bracket ;o; Dahell mangz?! But thank you so much for coming out <3 He though we were second priority to you, it's understandable :3
Geno: Mancrush status LOL. You're just legit awesome. You and Waldo are coming to my 21st, I don't give a **** how I get you here, it will happen. <3
Meek: I now know how to outplace you in bracket: Get Waldo to keep you up!
MX: I don't know why, but when you asked me to make it out of pools for you, I was so hellbent and determined to do so! I think that's what really helped me get (I think) far into the bracket. That and Delta is the ****in man. So thanks for believe (I guess I would put it!) Yoshi hype <3
BDubs: For asking for a Honey BBQ Bacon Burger, but instead gives me a burger that was dry as hell, no Honey BBQ sauce, no cheese, and the most slinkiest bacon I have ever eaten. The meal was atrocious ._.;
Tutu: For doing some :088: stuff at the beginning of the tourney. I couldn't help but laugh and be amazed at it.
Anyone who donated money to FF: Thank you SO VERY MUCH <3 Very much appreciated. I think we're going to be buying an upgrade to my XSplit account so commentators can watch the game without the hassle of watching me/anyone other person edit. So again, thank you :embarrass:

Sorry for the wall of text. This was the funnest weekend I've had for Smash, so more shoutouts to Tech for hosting.
For the stream videos: I'll probably start the upload those hopefully tonight (Monday night/Tuesday morning) and then make a Video Thread post when it does start. So look for that in the nearish future. Hopefully everyone enjoyed the Stream.

inb4KindnessGodZinotoHighlights90%ofthetourneyforme

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
Shout outs to the low tiers(spesh soul) and to wuvs I didn't think you still had it in ya.

Shout outs to leaf for sucking hard. So bad.

Shout outs to loe1 for being the best Wario

Shoutouts to Salem for being my friend.

I didn't even go to this tourney so I'm done DIP

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Lordhelmet's Shouts:mad:

1. Ally ($345.00) :snake::metaknight: Fun seeing you again, hopefully we can play agin soon.
2. Zinoto ($158.00) :diddy: Good **** my man, you're getting way too good.
3. Shugo ($100.00) :falco::metaknight: Didn't get to play - hopefully we will soon.
4. Kain ($57.00) :wolf: Fun games, your Wolf is a beast from outer space.
5. LOE1 ($28.00) :warioc: Can't even talk ****, good stuff :yeahboi:
5. L_Cancel ($28.00) :olimar: :yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi:
7. Seagull :wolf: Didn't get to play - hopefully we will soon.
7. Salem :zerosuitsamus: Didn't get to play - hopefully we will soon.
9. Azure Kenny :metaknight: Missed my chance to friendly ya, I'll see you at my next house event!
9. Lain :popo: Didn't get to play - hopefully we will soon.
9. Sparta Kick :snake::metaknight: Nice to chill with you again!
9. Tyrant :metaknight: Kinda salty that I lost to Ralph because I wanted to play ya.
13. TO Joe :metaknight::fox: Didn't get to play - hopefully we will soon.
13. Deltacod :yoshi2: I had fun hanging out and getting analed in the *** by your Yoshi on stream. Come to PS6!
13. Near :toonlink: Glad I got to see you here, make PS6!
13. Ralph Cecil :snake: Good games in bracket, your Snake is pretty sick. I'll get you at PS6 :denzel:
17. MJG :metaknight::toonlink: Didn't get to play - hopefully we will soon.
17. Eddie G :peach: Good games in dubs!
17. Meekspeedy :sonic::metaknight: Good games in pools, that Sonic is too damn good.
17. Carls :fox: Tight set, good **** on beating TC in bracket.
17. Lordhelmet :falcon::metaknight: Gettin' there.
17. Luckay4Lyphe :pit::pikachu2: Didn't get to play - hopefully we will soon.
25. PzO :wario::metaknight: Didn't get to play - hopefully we will soon.
25. Roller :popo: Keep workin' at it, you need to be at the top! See ya at PS6 if not sooner ;)
25. Wuvs :yoshi2: Good job on the stream even though I was watching it at home and it sucked.
25. Technical_Chase :dedede::warioc: Thank you so much for hosting! This was my favorite event by far!!
25. Gio :metaknight: Good games again :embarrass:
25. DLA :metaknight::falco: Fun friendlies, dat DK. We shall hang out again soon, fun seeing you as always :smirk:
33. Red :sheik: YEAAAA. West MI let's go. Good stuff Red.
33. Rizk :fox: Didn't get to play - hopefully we will soon.
33. GenoSamus :samus2: Glad I got to see you! I was surprised. Good games this weekend my dude. Come to PS6!
33. Bpow :warioc: Didn't get to play - hopefully we will soon.
33. Oblivion :snake: Didn't get to play - hopefully we will soon.
33. Dark Louis :wolf: Didn't get to play - hopefully we will soon.
33. JTsm :snake: Good stuff Kevin, you made the stream look so good.
33. Gifts :metaknight: That GiftsBasket. I'ma teach TBird how to kick your ***!!
33. Fuujin :zelda: Didn't get to play - hopefully we will soon.
33. Rabbi Nevins :metaknight: Thank you for driving us!! That speed bump :cool: Come to my next house event!!
33. Me9595 :luigi2: Good games in bracket. Your Luigi is getting scary.
33. Ori_bro :olimar: :bee:
33. Sago :samus2::metaknight: Didn't get to play but didn't really want to anyway because DLA told me that you're bad.

TBird :falcon: Glad you came to this! Keep workin' at it dude.
Red Ryu :lucario: Didn't get to play - hopefully we will soon.
Xatic :wario: Mann we gotta keep you from drowning! Try to focus on a primary/secondary. Fun games in doubles even though we didn't do too hot. I'll see you again soon :woman:
Legit :gw: Yooo. You are the real West MI hero. Thanks a ton for driving us out there. Keep workin' on that sexy :gw:. Let's organize the next house event soon.
Superth :mario2::fox: Dat Mario. Glad I got to see you again. Come to my house tournies!
Jawsome:pikachu2::pt: You guys are all getting so close to pulling those upsets, keep practicing hard and **** that PM **** :yeahboi:
Smoke :metaknight: Fun friendlies dude!
Apasher :dedede::warioc: Dat Dedede. Keep workin' at it!
CSMagus :falco: In mypool as always xD fun stuff.
Tutu :sheik: Stop sandbagging! You're too good for that.
Thugz :metaknight: Yooo00

Special People Close to my Heart:

Waldo :ike: Thanks for coming out! Pretty salty we didn't get to friendly. That auditorium :mad: and stop cheating on me

Oblivion

Smash Journeyman
JTsm, it's cool. I had a lot of fun. It wasn't you, Snake's just too freeeee.

Julian, I think something is wrong with Pool 4, it doesn't make sense, lol.

Also, can someone please explain to me why when I win round 1 (against a higher seed even) of bracket and lose my next two matches that I tie with EVERYONE that didn't win any games at all? Thanks.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
There were byes in the bracket for all the first seeds. Despite winning round 1 winners, you end up in the same place as the people you beat assuming you lose your next winners match (sending you to losers round 2, I believe) because they get byes in losers, advancing them from losers round 1 to losers round 2 for free.

It's kinda lame, I agree. But that's how it works.

me9595

Smash Apprentice
2. Zinoto ($158.00) :diddy: nice job getting second,, good to see you again
5. LOE1 ($28.00) :warioc: oh dang loe1 going in, nice job, youll win the next one for sure
9. Azure Kenny :metaknight: ggs in dubs, nice to see you again
13. Deltacod :yoshi2: shout outs to zebra cakes and keeping our jay dobs or whatever you said
13. Ralph Cecil :snake: ggs in dubs
17. Ksev :snake: nice job winning games and such
17. Kel :marth: ggs in pools, i hate the marth match up
17. Lordhelmet :falcon::metaknight: ggs i enjoyed out set
25. Roller :popo: ggs, frigate too good
25. Wuvs :yoshi2: ggs in pools, i dont understand how to fight yoshi
25. Technical_Chase :dedede::warioc: thanks for hosting, ill be sure to make it out to the next one
33. Salt Master Stewy (Stewyian) :popo: nice job in pools and stuff
33. SoulPech :jigglypuff: you were looking mighty majestic in your lion cape
33. Me9595 :luigi2: dat luigi
33. Ori_bro :olimar: nice to see you again

Knight :metaknight: since when do you play meta knight, you ike main you
Tutu :sheik: ggs, i wanted that salty run back from drdns house tourney

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Shoutouts

1. Ally ($345.00) :snake::metaknight: - Good stuff winning man. I'm glad you keep coming to these, it's really helping me improve. I will be ready for you next time :cool:.
2. Zinoto ($158.00) :diddy: - Scrubbed it out to second lmao.
3. Shugo ($100.00) :falco::metaknight: - <3 Close game man. You finally decided to learn the :diddy: MU lmao. You play it just like Kismet now, I love it. Can't wait for the next time we go at it, but put that :metaknight: away next time ;).
4. Kain ($57.00) :wolf: - After you just started jumping around Game 2 I was like "Awwww ****, this is about to be a stupid close match" lmao. GGs man, let's keep our matches really close like this one, I was on the edge of my seat and had a good time.
5. LOE1 ($28.00) :warioc: - So impressed. You did so well this tourney, but now comes the hard part of staying consistent. You're gonna have a huge target on your back from now on lol. Watch out, people are gonna start downloading you if you don't keep improving ;).
5. L_Cancel ($28.00) :olimar: - Good stuff beating Salem, if you had lost Salem would've had a free win on me lmao. GGs all the same. I think you should use more retreating options and not use so many jump pikmin throws. It'd make your wall much harder to get past. Another good set, can't wait until next time.
7. Seagull :wolf: - Still haven't played you in singles yet, but I'm looking forward to it. GGs in dubz, looks like I gotta learn how not to be free in that lol.
7. Salem :zerosuitsamus: - I love watching you play. You are so smart and do such fancy things it's amazing. Next time let's do some friendlies or something, it's a shame we didn't get to play.
9. Azure Kenny :metaknight: - You got the :toonlink: bracket this time huh lmao. Good stuff though, you went far after that early R1 loss. Keep it up man :)
9. Lain :popo: - You should've won our set. The :diddy: chaingrab is ******** though, I'd recommend using fthrow --> bthrow, it makes it easier for me. Good **** beating Tyrant though, I would've lost to him if I had to play him lol.
9. Sparta Kick :snake::metaknight: - Thankfully we both didn't get bodied this tourney lmao. I know you're one of the main people aiming that target at LOE1, and knowing you, you've got a bazooka or something behind it lol. Good stuff man, keep it up.
9. Tyrant :metaknight: - GGs in our friendlies. Next time we're at the same tourney, let's play some more. I REALLY need to learn the :metaknight: MU, especially if I plan to go to APEX lol.
13. TO Joe :metaknight::fox: - Lord Joe shall rise again, just like a Phoenix. Overcome the camping and strike.
13. Deltacod :yoshi2: - LMAO I heard you yell "spike" when I was playing my match with Ralph Cecil and when I was on stage, I was about to start laughing. GGs in our 4 hours of friendlies lol. Until next time ;)
13. Near :toonlink: - You're such a good :toonlink:. Tutu was bragging about you after that Charity tournament and I was all like "Whatever man, you just got bodied" lmao. I really hope you can come to more of our tournies, I could use more practice in the :toonlink: MU.
13. Ralph Cecil :snake: - GGs man and good stuff beating Meek. You're playstyle is evolving really quickly as well. Next time we're at the same tourney, we'll play some friendlies so you can learn to make those reads you need to take you're game even further. You're really impressing me with how fast you're evolving as a player as well. Also, baller hat.
17. MJG :metaknight::toonlink: - Don't fret too much over this tourney. There's gonna be one tourney like this every once in a while lol. Also, you know what to expect from LOE1 now, you'll be ready next time. Go :toonlink: on Kenny next time too.
17. Eddie G :peach: - GGs in our friendlies. You slowed it down and made me kinda rethink that MU. I'm kinda curious what I'm to expect next time we play lol.
17. Meekspeedy :sonic::metaknight: - Still haven't played yet lol. Next time, let's do some offline friendlies or something :sonic:
17. Ksev :snake: - Heartbreaking pools match man. You were mounting the biggest comeback against Roller. Good stuff, you're improving quite rapidly as well.
17. Kel :marth: - Dat gimp. GGs in dubs, I got carried hard as balls lol. Also, you're target is probably set on LOE1 as well lmao.
17. Carls :fox: - Another heartbreaker :(. That gimp on frigate was unfortunate. You got him next time though.
17. Lordhelmet :falcon::metaknight: - GGs in our friendlies. I'll try to make it out to the next house tourney you have.
17. Luckay4Lyphe :pit::pikachu2: - GGs in our couple of friendlies lol. We gotta play more next time.
25. PzO :wario::metaknight: - You are really good in dubs man. We should team sometime ;).
25. Roller :popo: - Gotta practice up, MI is stepping their game up (better late than never lmao).
25. Leaf :pikachu2: - "And it feels like I am just too close to love you (x100000)" LMAO. I'm gonna miss you man, but have a safe trip back to Texas. You're one of the nicest people I've met in the smash community, and will always be an honorary Michigander :). Find me at APEX!
25. Wuvs :yoshi2: - I played you and Deltacod all weekend lmao. You're :yoshi2: is getting so much better. Sucks you got Tyrant second round tho :/.
25. Syco :olimar: - I had no idea you came to this until I saw Gio's pool lol. We should play next time :).
25. Technical_Chase :dedede::warioc: - Thanks for hosting this Tech. Everyone really enjoyed themselves and it ran smoothly overall. TioPro failing isn't something in your control and you provided a great alternative solution. I'd be down to help out for a PS6 :).
25. Gio :metaknight: - You are hilarious lmao. I'll come down and play with you and Thugz next time, hit me up :woman:.
25. DLA :metaknight::falco: - We didn't get to play this time. Next time :).
33. Red :sheik: - I saw you beating Patches, good stuff man. You're becoming more of a :sheik: player, with those reads I'm proud. Keep it up.
33. Rizk :fox: - Gotta shake off the rust man. Good seeing you again though.
33. GenoSamus :samus2: - Nice meeting you. Next time we should play some matches.
33. Bpow :warioc: - Sorry I suck in dubs. I'm gonna learn it, so that if we do ever team again I'll be a much better teammate. Thanks for teaming with me though, it was really fun.
33. Oblivion :snake: - GGs man. You have developed into quite the player over the past year. Our Game 2 was mad close as well. Can't wait until next time.
33. Dark Louis :wolf: - GGs, you gotta watch for that infinite ;). Until next time man.
33. Salt Master Stewy (Stewyian) :popo: - Good stuff beating Smile. Keep evolving those :popo:.
33. JTsm :snake: - Thanks for driving and taking us to get Ramen. I will not be getting any more Porksoup Ramen -.-.
33. Gifts :metaknight: - Nice seeing you again Kyle. Next time you and Marco play Magic, teach me how to play :)
33. SoulPech :jigglypuff: - Good stuff beating Near and Xatic, I wasn't expecting that at all lol.
33. Fuujin :zelda: - We should play next time, I've never played a :zelda: main lol.
33. Mister Eric :rob: - Nice seeing you again :).
33. Rabbi Nevins :metaknight: - :woman: Hopefully I'll see you at the next GR event.
33. Me9595 :luigi2: - Lol good stuff beating Tutu, but tough luck with Roller first round. That MU is ridiculous.
33. Ori_bro :olimar: - Thanks for the texting me about Stef, everything went smoothly. Next tourney is the rise of the Orimar.
33. Sago :samus2::metaknight: - I wanna play you're :samus2: again lol, I was getting bodied by it in dubs friendlies.

The Kiest :dedede: - Gald you made it out to this.
Juushichi :mario2::pit: - Juu!!!!!!! Nice seeing you again. Next time let's play some Project M :).
TBird :falcon: - Good seeing you again.
Red Ryu :lucario: - GGs in our friendlies yesterday :)
Xatic :wario: - GGs in pools, I seem to have gotten better at the :warioc: MU.
W.C.N :diddy::metaknight: - Thanks SOOOO much for all you're help man. I am glad you could make it out to this and you're car is so baller lol. We should team sometime as well, I wanna do :warioc:/:diddy: ;).
Blindman :metaknight: - Thanks for coming out to this.
SPQR :falco::rob: - Thanks for coming to this.
Legit :gw: - Nice seeing you again man :)
Superth :mario2::fox: - We should play friendlies next time.
Jawsome:pikachu2::pt: - Nice seeing you again man :).
Smoke :metaknight: - Didn't get to meet you, next time.
Apasher :dedede::metaknight: - You are improving man. Play the characters you are familiar with though.
CSMagus :falco: - Haven't seen you since PS3 lol, nice seeing you again.
Knight :ike: - GGs in our friendlies.
Pidgezero_one :ness2::kirby2: - Nice seeing you again Stef :) I'll try to make it out to an Ontario tourney soon.
Patches :gw: - Nice seeing you again :)
Tutu :sheik: - Smh troll :link2: and :falco:.
Thugz :metaknight: - We never play anymore :(
Smile :diddy::metaknight: - Nice seeing you again man.

EDIT: Oops lmao, I fixed it Alan.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
About the tiopro incident.

Hey guys,

Sorry about this, but there seems to be an error with a component we used in the application. It doesn't like the month being December. We will put out an emergency patch this week to resolve the issue, but until then you can temporarily set your clock back to November and it should work. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience, but it's not something we really thought to test :-\.
So it honestly wasn't in our control. We never once thought to roll back the day to a november date... lol.

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
Carls' Shoutous

1. Ally ($345.00) :snake::metaknight: - Good job placing first again. I want to have some friendlies with you for practice.
2. Zinoto ($158.00) :diddy: - Nice seeing you again. I want to have some more matches with you, too.
3. Shugo ($100.00) :falco: :metaknight: - GGs at our friendlies. You're the last player in the Ohio PR that I got to fight.
4. Kain ($57.00) :wolf: - Nice seeing you and your :wolf: again.
5. LOE1 ($28.00) :wario: - GGs in our friendlies. I will NOT let you time me out. XD
5. L_Cancel ($28.00) :olimar: - GGs. Now that I know what your :olimar: is like, I now have to prepare for him next time.
7. Seagull :wolf: - Nice seeing you again.
7. Salem :zerosuitsamus: - Having friendlies with you is the main reason why I couldn't sleep at all Friday night. You're awesome.
13. TO Joe :metaknight::fox: - GGs. I kept letting myself get baited by your MK nairs, and no one told me you used to use :fox: until after you beat me. Nice matches, though.
13. Deltacod :yoshi2: - We didn't get to brawl each other. :( I still want revenge for what you did to me at Retribution. :mad:
17. Eddie G :peach: - Your :peach: is seriously getting better, and she's still so far the only other :peach: I got to fight besides Kassy's. GGs.
17. Meekspeedy :sonic::metaknight: - You deserve to be the one of the best :sonic:s ever. I'm sure I was the only one to take a game off of you in our pool. GGs. Our match on Frigate reminded me of my match with Deltacod on Siege in Retribution where he gimped me, too. I shall not let that happen again with either of you. ;)
17. Kel :marth: - Sooner or later, I want to face your Marth again.
17. Carls :fox::kirby2: - Alright, you got the experience, now use it to overcome your losses.
17. Lordhelmet :captainfalcon::metaknight: - You're a pretty chill dude, and I'm glad I got to meet another player that I know from All is Brawl. GGs in all of our matches.
17. Luckay4Lyphe :pit::pikachu2: - GGs in Doubles.
25. Roller :popo: - Nice hanging out with you, Ori, & JTsm Saturday night at BDubs. I saw your matches with Eddie G. I didn't know :peach: was that good against :popo:. I was shocked.
25. Leaf :pikachu2: - GGs in our bracket match. I've had a handful of :pikachu2: experience before. Right now :pikachu2:'s the one terrible MU Fox has that I can still handle well just as long as I don't screw up.
25. Wuvs :yoshi2: - Nice seeing and hanging out with you again. Sorry that I claimed Ori's magic chair before you could again. :p
25. Technical_Chase :dedede::wario: - GGs in our match. Somehow you gotta find some way to improve on the :fox: MU. If you're ever able to meet Fizzle, he could probably help you out since most of my hardcore :dedede: experience came from him. Nice TIO work, too.
25. DLA :metaknight::falco: - GGs in Doubles. Does this mean I won't be seeing :ganondorf: anymore in Doubles, too?
33. Rizk :fox: - We need to have some dittos sooner or later.
33. GenoSamus :samus2: - You're an awesome guy with an awesome :samus2:. I'm glad I finally got to meet you out of All is Brawl, too.
33. Salt Master Stewy (Stewyian) :popo: - Thanks for the :sonic: vs. :popo: friendlies. I'm trying to learn a different character just for :popo: and I might end up using someone else besides :sonic:.
33. JTsm :snake: - Nice hanging out with you at BDubs. We need to play each other when we meet again.
33. SoulPech :jigglypuff: - Good job not drowning in Pools. We will get better in Doubles. Just keep both your :jigglypuff: & :wario: in good shape. Man, were you tired afterwards and it's too bad that your glasses broke during the trip, too. :(
33. Fuujin :zelda: - Nice to finally meet you too.
33. Mister Eric :rob: - GGs in our bracket match. I noticed how worked up you got during the match. Don't get too stressed out like that, because that can actually affect how well you do in the match in a bad way. SoulPech is teaching me that to an extent.
33. Ori_bro :olimar: - Good work making it out of the pools. I had a great time hanging out with you again. It was worth it.

The Kiest :dedede: - Nice hanging out with you in your apartment. And thanks for helping me out with some things in my Pokémon White 1 & White 2.
Juushichi :mario2::pit: - It's too bad you couldn't make it out of pool. I think you'd do a bit better if you put more time into your :pit:. Nice hanging with you at your house again, too.
Red Ryu :lucario: - I've heard about you. I wanna have some friendlies with you.
Apasher :dedede: - GGs in our pool. I've had a bunch of :dedede: experience before.
CSMagus :falco: - GGs in our pool.
Pidgezero_one :ness2::kirby2: - lol. You were that girl that I saw asleep for a while? It must've been a long trip to get to the tourney, wasn't it?
Tutu :sheik: - Nice seeing you again. You're pretty cool. You didn't make it out of pools? What happened?
Thugz :metaknight: - I didn't really know you were around. Do you still use :pikachu2:, too?

Lastly...

Waldo - U R A FUNNY MAN! Sorry to hear about that hash browns incident last night. lmao.

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
Zinoto, I used :kirby2: in Game 2 against L_Cancel (should've stayed Fox), and I also used him in Doubles. Can you add that to my spot?

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Pidgezero_one :ness2::kirby2: - lol. You were that girl that I saw asleep for a while? It must've been a long trip to get to the tourney, wasn't it?
yeah that was me (i showed up from toronto), i'm never traveling overnight again unless theres no transfers/customs :(

stewyian

Smash Ace
Stewy's shoutout

Ally- too good
Zinoto- good stuff carying MI on your back it must be sore by now
Loe1- really good job b4 long ull b carrying Mi on your back too
Lcancl - good set in dubs and we still never got to play friendlies next tiem for sure
Kenny - good stuff in pools, dubs and congrats on ur bracket placement next time ill b rdy for that snake
Lain - too good at ic ditto lol thanks for advice goos **** in bracket and dubs tho
SK - nice seeing and talking to you again
deltacod - fun time in auditorium with you still need to play tho
Ralph Cecil - fun set in dubs
Roller - thanks for advice and encouragement again I expect to see you at the top next time
TC - great tourney once again and real fun set in dubs gnw to scary
Bpow - y halberd
Pech - fun bracket mach sorry i had to pick that character
Mister Eric- fun dubs set that last stock game three soo scary
Ori - thanks for the impromptu teaming we need to team more I'm down whenever
Marco - fun talking with you again we need to play some time
Smile - fun set in pools, havent played a set that nerve racking in a while

LOE1

Smash Lord
Loe1's Legendary Shoutouts!

1. Ally ($345.00) :snake::metaknight: - 1024 APEX Seeding Points- still too good. always bringing my streak in winners bracket to an end :(. next time i'll try not to get completly bodied.

2. Zinoto ($158.00) :diddy: - 512 APEX Seeding Points- still dabest in MI. but im aiming for you now. better watch it. heh

3. Shugo ($100.00) :falco::metaknight: - 128 APEX Seeding Points- fun dubz.still have yet to play you 1vs1 though.nice job gettin 3rd

4. Kain ($57.00) :wolf: - 64 APEX Seeding Points- i will forever know you as a troll now lmao. guess i have to work on countering your stratagies. ggz man, next time wont be so easy.

5. LOE1 ($28.00) :warioc: - 16 APEX Seeding Points- still free

5. L_Cancel ($28.00) :olimar: - 16 APEX Seeding Points- i time people out in friendlies and idgaf :). but rly,i do hope we meet in bracket to see how we would do. it would be very....very campy. nice job beatin salem too.

7. Seagull :wolf: - 8 APEX Seeding Points- meh, i was so close to getting that 1st seed in pools. also, **** you for going bowser lol.

7. Salem :zerosuitsamus: - 8 APEX Seeding Points- finally met ya. chill dude, and i bet you would have gotten 2nd or 3rd if you werent so tired. redeem yourself at apex. still wanna play dat zss tho

9. Azure Kenny :metaknight: - 2 APEX Seeding Points- yo dat screaming during my set with sk tho.

9. Lain :popo: - 2 APEX Seeding Points- meh man beating tyrant. now that ur not rusty, imma get bodied by you lol

9. Sparta Kick :snake::metaknight: - 2 APEX Seeding Points- those matches were so hype. i was looking forward to playing you since ps3. **** mk, i was so nervous.

9. Tyrant :metaknight: - 2 APEX Seeding Points- k9 is still free

17. MJG :metaknight::toonlink: - fun set. i really know the tl mu, like one of my most known mu's, so i know all of his dirty little tricks.still dabest tl ive ever played. next time you will do better tho. get some damn sleep!

17. Eddie G :peach:- yo...i kinda blew it in dubz. you carried my *** so much lol. sorry for not doin better :(.

17. Meekspeedy :sonic::metaknight:- still have yet to play you...

17. Ksev :snake:- still a solid snake. the wario mu can be tricky, ive had alot of other people tell me that now lol. once you learn the mu more, you will be a powerful force. nice job on 17th. 1 more win and ya would have gotten dat apex point.

17. Kel :marth: our set was intense.all games were pretty damn close, and you're so pro at juggling me. close *** set.

17. Carls :fox::kirby2: best fox ive ever played so far. and yes, i WILL time you out. believe me.

17. Lordhelmet :falcon::metaknight: dammit y u no let apash beat you :(. imma train him on dat falcon mu. also, hype dubz set.

17. Luckay4Lyphe :pit::pikachu2: you beating me in dubz made me :salt:y, but eh, ur a good player. i'll get ya next time.

25. PzO :wario::metaknight: stay free

25. Roller :popo: yooo cmon roller, you got da potential to do alot better. i know this may be new, but practicing helps lol. im expecting top10 at the next tourney we meet in.

25. Leaf :pikachu2: repping that pika!

25. Wuvs :yoshi2: im actually legit scared to play you now. ur yoshi got alot better from what i seen, keep it up, but sandbad vs me, k? also, i dont wanna be Forever Free :denzel:

25. Syco :olimar:- mm me next time lol.

25. Technical_Chase :dedede::warioc: cmon tc, you can do better then dat. anyone who can **** me can....owait you cant body me anymore :denzel: but keep it up! tourney was a huge success.

25. Gio :metaknight: freeeee

25. DLA :metaknight::falco: ****ing :ganondorf:

]33. Bpow :warioc: wario is bad in singles unless ya know how to use him good enough in it. us wario;s stick together.

33. Oblivion :snake: - fun pools set, close matches.

33. Salt Master Stewy (Stewyian) :popo: - the salt master strikes again

33. JTsm :snake: - i will make sure the TO puts us in the same pool/bracket next time. you will get whats comming for you :yeahboi:

33. SoulPech :jigglypuff: DAT PUFF. real good **** in pools, now make it farther in bracket :p. reminds me of ori at the BAMF series. ***** pools, didnt get far in brax. next time you got dis.

33. Fuujin :zelda: - best zelda ive ever played so far. keep it up man!

33. Rabbi Nevins :metaknight: hey bby

33. Ori_bro :olimar: you know you want that LOE1 commentary

extra shout outs to tutu for not being able to make it and not drowning in pools like a boss.

shoutouts to waldo for being a real person. still gotta 1vs1 u tho

shoutouts to apash for almost beating lordy. you got him next time

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Yo, I wasn't being bad at the :falcon: matchup. Lordy was being the better player.

He also has TC experience.

Slither2Hunter

Smash Cadet
How in the world did Loe1 get 5th?

Tyrant what happened...?

Salem, if you lived in Socal, you'd be ranked #1 for sure. Good **** on your placing.

Sparta Kick, stop losing to trash, bro. :(

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
:dedede:

I can post the postbit of a ****ty character I main too.

Just like the other two posters.

:yeahboi:

Also to the above poster:

LOE1 deserved his placement and works hard. Eat a ****.

Top Bottom