• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0-Starts Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeoandReo

Smash Apprentice
Good job Vulcan.

I'll check on the other 49 later tonight. Here's hoping at the least Johnny Turbo makes it in.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
My first one for the next contest is almost ready for all the waiting we've been doing.

IvoryFlame

Smash Journeyman
Man, I'm so nervous, I've been working on my first MyM 3.0 moveset, and I'm almost finished.

The anticipation...

SirKibble

Smash Champion
I've now finished mine, lol. I'll probably do some touch-ups, but I'd be ready if MYM3 started now.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Dude... Somebody totally needs to do Riddick in MYM3!

I guess I could, but I don't know how well I'd do with a character who's not actually from a video game. All my entries in this one were VG characters. Anyway, tell me I'm not the only one who's seen this movie.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Ah, dang. It's like the only time I've ever seen Vin Diesel actually be really cool.

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
Rigging the enemy base with explosives, which is l
1. Paper Mario

2. Aqua Teen Hunger Force

3. Vent

4. Meme Man

5. Weird Al

6. Toon Zelda/Tetra

7. Yoshimitsu

8. King K. Rool

9. Stephen Colbert

10. Smashbro

11. Teen Ness

12. Fed & Shade

13. Wario Land Wario

14. Tabuu

15. Weegee

16. Ren & Stimpy

17. Chris Lionheart & Ryan Trueshot

18. Giny

19. Zim

20. The Thing

21. Tira

22. Gengar

23. Micaiah & Sothe

24. Banjo-Kazooie

25. Super Eraser

26. Protoman

27. Jeff Dunham

28. Gardevoir

29. Waluigi

30. Erutashi Orrandey

31. Black Knight

32. Sweeny Todd

33. Shy Guy

34. Sheena Fujibayashi

35. Johny Turbo

36. Adeleine

37. Dante

38. Hariyama

39. Bridget

40. Kumatora

42. Duffman

43. Typhlosion

44. Leon Palowski

45. Colonel EXE

46. Fawful

47. Biospark

48. Primid

49. Nightmare

50. Bulleta

Im gonna add who made what and some more pictures when Im not tired.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Woot!!! Teen Ness made it through!! thanks everyone who voted!! Im really happy right now!

Some of my faves made it too! (Protoman! Colonol! Black Knight!) I wish Paula Polestar and Marina Lightyear made it in though.

Congratulations to everyone who made it!!! Thanks GCM for posting the results!!!

....ummm....smashbro??....ok weird....

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
Woot!!! Teen Ness made it through!! thanks everyone who voted!! Im really happy right now!

Some of my faves made it too! (Protoman! Colonol! Black Knight!) I wish Paula Polestar and Marina Lightyear made it in though.

Congratulations to everyone who made it!!! Thanks GCM for posting the results!!!

....ummm....smashbro??....ok weird....
Smashbro actually got a lot of votes

SirKibble

Smash Champion
6. Toon Zelda/Tetra

26. Protoman

36. Adeleine

47. Biospark
Yay! Thank you much to everyone who voted for me and to you as well, GCM!! Oh, and thank you endlessly for posting the results.

Congratulations to everyone else who made the list!

PS: The vital irony, Protoman made it through without Megaman. :laugh:

half_silver28

Smash Ace
this is very cool....
but not as cool as the character I made!
pic by :BO X7
meet smashbro not only is he smashing he plays smashbros and smashes thing for a vast majority of his attacks. all of his attacks are gaming devices because that's all he uses his money on.

Stats
Hight: a bit shorter than Link
Weight:3 (despite all his equipment he's learning hammer space(pulling stuff out of nowhere) but hasn't quite got it yet)
Running speed:2.9
Attack speed:2.5
Air speed-2.0 not a fast faller
Jump:2.7
wall cling:no
wall jump:yes
crawl:yes
glide:no

SSE role-He was forced by tabuu to take the halberd while MK and DDD were fighting he later escapes and alerts Sonic of whats going on and to hit tabuu in the wings he shows up a second after Sonic wags his finger and joins the fight as selectable.

Taunts
UP-holds up his Wii "I got a Wii!"
Side-holds his GCN and asks "just why does this have a handle?"
Down-Faces you or the back (depending on where he's facing) waves and says "when you come back tell me what's back there!"

Victory poses:
Waves to losers "good game"
runs in and says "funny to think you even thought you had a chance"
looks puzzled "this was a challenge how?"

Losing Animation-claps because he of all people knows it's all in good fun

ENTRANCE-rides his bike in jumps off as it continues going

alternate colors:

(his pants don't change because they're jeans)(when asked why he only has 3 outfits he says "well that's all you need in smash")

A-Attacks
A-NES controller jab forward/3%
AA-Nes,Snes jab up/5%
AAA-Power Glove punch down (can spike if done at the edge)/7%
F-tilt-Gray N64 controller/12%
U-tilt-Wii-mote Nunchuck if you get hit by the wire in between you ricochet up a bit/wiimote-9% nunchuck-7%
D-tilt-Headset Head butt (head butts using his Headset)15%
Dash-hops on one knee for a second and knees with the other (fast powerful horrible range)/19%

SMASH ATTACKS!
F-Smash-GCN smash! swings a GCN in front of him/29%
D-Smash-Classic Cords hits with the cords of 2 classic controllers.it's a two hit once going out and another coming in/going-16% coming-10%
U-Smash-brings out a black N64 controller points sticking out (smash 64 is inserted)/N64-26% Smash64-36%

AERIALS
up-spreads his arms out and claps above his head/spread-5% clap-16%
down-closes his legs hard and fast/middle-12% antwhere else-4%
forward-holds both sides of a GCN power cord and slams with the power brick (spike)/17%
back-GBA link cable hits with multiple colored GBA link cables/4% per a cable (there are 5)
neutral-cable twirl he twirls cables so they surround him for as long as you tap a/3% a twirl

GRABS
he will garb them by the shirt one handed
Grab attack-smack with the other hand a regular and a double tap will be a front hand then backhand/smack1-3% smack2-2%
Up-uppercut up a super scope (it's a real one not a smashbros one so it has no ammo)/11%
Down-throws him steps on him and rubs his foot in/12%
Forward-jabs his indigo GBA into you WITH GUSTO!/9%
Backwards-holds him to the other side and kicks him leg straight out/11%

B-MOVES
Neutral-ds lite shock shines his ds lite at you at the highest bright setting temporarily stunning the opponent/no damage just a stun (kinda like zss)
Side-Disk Toss-throws disks straight like Frisbees and they keep going infinitely unless they hit someone then they become throwing items it has a 19%chance of being a N64 cartridge in which it will be more powerful with less range and go down with an arc/GCN disc-5% wii disc-8% N64 cart-12% snes cart-14 NES cart-18%
Down-gets on his Wii balance board and you can control him pressing a will have him head butt and he can be controlled to turn around pressing the a button will get him off and the board will vanish from view (hammerspace)/6% per hit
UP-imagination he imagines he's flying for about 3-4 seconds of controlled flying(though it looks like he's walking on air) it's about as fast as Mario running/start up-9% running-5%

FINAL SMASH-super ultra mega awesome hyper GCN SMASH!
he gets the smashball "GOTTA SMASH!" he jumps off screen you hear some tinkering "AH HA FOUND IT"comes down with a GCN the size of battlefields main platform (not exactly but just about) it will go through all platforms until it reaches the lowest one it will go down vertically with him holding on the handle here's where it gets interesting you control the speed and movement the faster you go the looser you go left and right (you can SD) but you get more power not to mention a themed skin (depending on the level) will fall down if you go fast it will fall and make a sticky trap if it hits you get better control but wait the controller ports in the front can be used as caves to make him miss but he's filled in 3 and it's random each time after the crash the gcn wll explode and if you don't get smashbro out of the way it will hit him pieces will be left behind the handle melee the power button and the circle that says gamecube and they are thowable but very heavy. impact-70%,getting hit while coming down-29%
parts-can range from 20%to40%

snake codec
snake:who does this kid think he is?
colenol: he's smashbro snake he's such a big fan of this game that's his game name
snake:so he has some kind of obbsession?
colenol:not anymore than you with screaming in succession
snake:what's that suppossed to mean
colenol:oh please every time you die you make us do the snake snake snake bit
snake:well i died it's dramatic
colenol:dramatic? you come back in like 5 seconds
snake:forget it
END

Kirby Hat
he gets the hair sideburns and shades as well as his DS lite attack

STAGE
n64 FD he played classic so many times he pretty much owns the place
Music
FD N64
battlefield n64
metal mario n64
credits n64
character select n64

symbol
Smashball (smashbro smashball kinda obvious if you ask me)

Item-Fake Smashball break it open and you will beg to be hit because if the power of that doesn't get hit out of you you take half of your current damage and pressing b will give you an automatic 80% with no knockback (you can tell it's fake if it's not changing colors)(can show up the same time as a real one)

Victory theme
www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0KisuX3u0I&feature=related first 5 seconds of this
THIS made number 10? I honestly don't see the appeal. Now I thought GCM would use the votes as a jumping off point; it seems like the votes had more effect on the rankings than they should have. GCM said in the first post that he wanted to avoid making this a 'popularity contest' like the first make ur move. This seems to have ended up in a similar way. I must end by expressing my suspicions that some of the people who voted for smashbro didn't even look at the moveset. ... *rant over* :ohwell:

anyway, THANKS FOR PUTTING SHEENA IN!!!! :)

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
I must end by expressing my suspicions that some of the people who voted for smashbro didn't even look at the moveset. ... *rant over* :ohwell:
Yeah I just plain didnt like the moveset and I read over it before voting too... I almost thought that some of the voters were like smashbro`s friends or semthign and he told them to vote for him,l but I think im looking into it too much. I guess it is original though, hitting people with nintendo stuff.

Honestly Im just happy I got my favorite character(Ness) and made him into a teenager, and he got 11th in this contest.

half_silver28

Smash Ace
well... there's nothing much we can do now (I should have tried quoting smashbro's moveset while voting was going to force them to read it lol). All we can do now is hope that Commander Blitzkrieg comes up with a better way to pick winners in the next contest :psycho:

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
Yeah I just plain didnt like the moveset and I read over it before voting too... I almost thought that some of the voters were like smashbro`s friends or semthign and he told them to vote for him,l but I think im looking into it too much. I guess it is original though, hitting people with nintendo stuff.

Honestly Im just happy I got my favorite character(Ness) and made him into a teenager, and he got 11th in this contest.
He tied for fourth I did find it a little odd but Im not going to make baseless alligations. I didn't really stray from the votes at the top so I wouldn't be overcome by my own biasies(for example I didn't care to much for stephen Colbert and wanted to put Ness higher).

Sorry guys really just don't take the ranks to seriously since the characters in would have made it in no matter what. Its not like I cut anyone for him or anything. Take them as a general placement.

HeoandReo

Smash Apprentice
No need to gripe. Just be happy if your entries were in, and go for broke in the next contest.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
He tied for fourth I did find it a little odd but Im not going to make baseless alligations. I didn't really stray from the votes at the top so I wouldn't be overcome by my own biasies(for example I didn't care to much for stephen Colbert and wanted to put Ness higher).
Hey I agree with you I would have put it pretty much by the votes for like to top 15. And Im not really trying to accuse him of anything, just a bit of a suspicion at the most.

And honestly I agree with you I didnt really like stephen colbert that much, and I certainly wouldnt mind if Teen Ness was higher :chuckle: Im really not complaning at all though.

well... there's nothing much we can do now (I should have tried quoting smashbro's moveset while voting was going to force them to read it lol). All we can do now is hope that Commander Blitzkrieg comes up with a better way to pick winners in the next contest :psycho:

He should get a jury or something of say 10 important moveset makers from this thread! Thats my idea.

Shadow5567

Smash Journeyman
I think a jury should judge each move set when posted, then decide to keep or remove it from the contest, that would keep all decent move sets to be voted for and at least help to end the popularity contest. I think it would also help to keep the thread cleaner and a little less confusing.

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
NOW WAIT JUST A SECOND! while i did ask some people to vote I told them ONLY IF THEY LIKED IT should they vote and said explicitly I don't want them to vote because we're friends . not to mention I told them about the contest and encouraged them to look beyond mine.(some listiened)also i would like to mention i only showed it to 5 people.10 people just voted for me no linking. any questions? ask away.

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
NOW WAIT JUST A SECOND! while i did ask some people to vote I told them ONLY IF THEY LIKED IT should they vote and said explicitly I don't want them to vote because we're friends . not to mention I told them about the contest and encouraged them to look beyond mine.(some listiened)
Like I said I'm not going to make baseless alligations.

To Blitzkreig: I think Shadows idea should be considered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom