• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North/West Pennsylvania Thread! HSV 3 October 27th!

TGPAdmin

Smash Ace
Possibly but we will already be an hour into melee before brawl starts so we will do as many matches as possible with people who aren't still in melee, before we have you play both at the same time. It really work out don't worry :) TGP has been around for over 4 years now.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Things went pretty smoothly when they did GNT4, Melee, and halo all at the same time. So three games with very similar rule set shouldn't be to much of a problem.

shouldn't.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Possibly but we will already be an hour into melee before brawl starts so we will do as many matches as possible with people who aren't still in melee, before we have you play both at the same time. It really work out don't worry :) TGP has been around for over 4 years now.
Brawl has only been around for 7 months though....

Whatever, I am not going anyway. I gots soccer games.

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
Well assuming LK is gone (he may not be mind you) who gets 10 spot?

I don't think roykid, chocobo, or yayo are eligible from Philly.

Does Pitts have anyone noteworthy who is eligible?

All I can think of is Chibo vs UltimaScout.
Thanks for remembering me pakman :)

Vex > Chibo
Vex > GOTM
ect
Me > d20, xyt, vex etc :)

dead-aim should be ten

I think he is comparable to shiek/d20/gotm he lacks any kind of track record other than 2-0'ing gotm in pitts(correct me if im wrong) but Im super impressed and believe without a doubt he should be 10. he got 1 stock away from beating me in a MM 5 days ago(fox vs samus VERY LEGIT no self destructs or anything). game 3 last stocks high percents the whole nine

I think it should be between dead-aim and chibo but thats just me. I dunno where vex came from
^_^ See above comment

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
for pa brawl rankings: should blue shell be on them? i originally had him on there but after thinking about it more, theres a good chance he could be considered inactive. hes only attended two tournies, terrabite 1 (which he did quite good), and montage no nonsense 2 (which he didnt do good). i would consider letting 2 tournies slide (as i did for another player or two), but his last tourney was in june, which was a while ago. thoughts?

Scar

#HarveyDent
USA I don't think you can accurately compare your skill with any of the Pittsburgh players since you don't really have that much experience vs. them or vs. common opponents. Don't worry, go to TGP and SPOC and CoT and do well and you'll be on the next list.

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
USA I don't think you can accurately compare your skill with any of the Pittsburgh players since you don't really have that much experience vs. them or vs. common opponents. Don't worry, go to TGP and SPOC and CoT and do well and you'll be on the next list.
Word up son. I've actually been playing them since before I met you :-P

But sure, we'll go with TGP SPOCC and CoT... help keep me in the loop when those are, and come down on Sunday to play us... it'll be f'ing amazing.

D

Deleted member

what are the last 2?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
ultimascout did beat xyt in a mm at tality 4 lol. i would have also mm'd him but just incase i somehow lost, i seriously didnt have a single dollar in my pocket. and i couldnt find anyone to loan me a dollar. im content with the friendly **** :)

PA Player Locator

Smash Rookie
PA State Brawl Power Rankings - 9/10/08

1. Velocity
2. ChiboSempai
3. Pav
4. Vex Kasrani
5. Rogue Pit
6. Xzax
7. Javier
8. Kadiev
9. Cless
10. Beat

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
that was one of the debated placings, but rogue pit has beaten kupo, mexi, lord knight, and pyronic star in tourney, which is better than xzax's performance

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
okay i'll give you ur money back after the MM. get *****

j/k im pretty sure u told me awhile agot hat u dont mm
Imagine.

I do mm, but people rarely mm me. Apparently.... I'm like... an intimidating player...

:(

who the f*ck are these people
I'm like, so tempted to pick up brawl for two weeks and put myself at the top of the Brawl PR. :laugh:

Scar

#HarveyDent
Chibo can you make a Brawl PA Player finder? This thread is all Melee players so I don't think I should have to make a Melee thread, and having both in one seems pretty stupid.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
why have 2 pa threads? both games can coincide lol. a lot of the same people play both games anyway. all the other states use one thread for each. it would be too much work to start a new thread fresh. we'l think of something to make it both melee and brawl friendly. no time to think about it now though.

unless theres diddy or olimar players in that top ten.....its done. I'll MM you y'all get @ me.
Not one person is diddy or olimar lol. i accept :)

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
i respect xzax for saying "stuff" rather than having the super potty mouth like most 13 yr olds these days.

who remembers that tunes biweekly of love.....

"Steve your being and ignorant b itch!"

Top Bottom