• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
Glad you liked it Iron Thorn.

I just got an idea of how I could do an Ivy moveset. Due to me being the Soul Calibur character moveset person around here, perhaps I should do that instead of Dimentio once I finished off Cortex? I'd tell you the mechanic. . .But I don't want it to get stolen.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
With Plusle and Minun? Or was that someone else's....provide linkage please

pg. 273, sorry...and no, with The Delicious One

Nice SSE, Warlord, and cool reappearance of Andy's Toys (I questioned how toys could become vampires). Can't wait for more.

I might as well start a bit of my SSE here (more will be later...):

LEVEL 3:
The Lakeside Forest

Cutting back to where they were last seen, The Delicious One and Squeak Squad now wake up, stretching out a bit (Storo having difficulty due to his size). Suddenly, a high-pitched cackle is heard. The Squeak Squad, having better hearing than TDO, due to being mice, look up to see something flying through the sky. Although the figure is too high for those on the ground to see, the screen zooms up and reveals it as Gruntilda Winkybunion. She holds up her wand as she flies on her broomstick, dropping what look like black Shadow Bugs. The two characters on the ground see them fall, and watch in horror as they form into Dark Primids, Spaaks with Greap Handles, and a new type of enemy, the Kuchuka, a medium-sized foe, that looks like a dark barrel, turned on its side. It can roll around, and throw powerful bombs. TDO and the Squeak Squad realize the army has no good intentions, and strike a pose ready to fight. You must defeat 75 of these enemies, and while they are fairly weak, you may have trouble holding onto all of your lives. Fortunately, you get three stocks, to choose from any three Squeaks and TDO.

BGM: Battlefield

Once the army is defeated, Gruntilda will let out a shriek, and zoom off. Looking temporarily relieved, the four characters start to walk away. Up on his hidden cliffside, Enker is still watching TDO and the Squad. A flashback is shown from Enker's mind: Enker and Grunty are standing before Dracula, who tells them the plan they are to stick to. Pointing at Grunty, Dracula moves his hand around, wiggling his fingers, telling Grunty what to do with the Dark Bugs she had received. Turning to Enker, he mimes to him to stall the heroes, until he, Dracula, could finish them. Realizing that now is the time, Enker leaps from the cliffside, landing in front of the Squeak Squad and TDO, who pulls out a mustard bottle and fires condiments at him. Absorbing it with his javelin, Enker uses the projectile to fire an even more powerful shot back at TDO, who barely dodges. As Enker, you must defeat The Delicious One and all three Squeaks. You have two stocks to do so, while they only get one each. Only two enemies can be out at a time, so you won't be overwhelmed. Defeat them to continue.

BGM: Enker Theme - Megaman Soccer

More later...

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
AFTER THE STORM
A Subspace Emissary Story written by Spadefox.

Chapter 1

Stage 1 - The Countryside

The story begins. We first see a meadow with a lot of flowers. A few bunnies hop around, and butterflies flutter through the flowers. The view comes to a big flower, which opens, and in there, standing and holding up her rod, there is...

LIP.

She hops down from her flower and runs through the grass. She stops when she sees another person picking some flowers. First only the person's lower body, especially their buttocks, are seen, however, she rasies up and turns around to Lip, waving.

DAISY

The two girls hug each other, smiling, when suddenly the sky darkens. The two females look around themselves, the smile wiped out of their faces, they only look worried. The sky turns from deepest blue into ugly ashes gray... and suddenly meteors burst from it, crashing into the ground. One lands next to Daisy and Lip, and as the dust cloud disappears, showing the girls covering themselves, both nod to themselves and set march. You can now choose between those two.

Enemies: Goombas, Koopa Troopas, Dark Blue Panels

Music: Panel de Pon - Forest Stage

After your choice, you start out in the first level of this story. Since it's the introduction level, you don't have much to look out for. Some small jumping sections and a few preset battles. Dark Blue Panels are more obstacles than enemies - if you come near them, they start to blink and explode after 2 seconds, you have to watch out for those! At the end of the level, you have to fight against your first real enemy... another cutscene occurs.

The two girls stop - they still are in the meadows. Looking around, they spot an enemy, however, it's not the one they expected to see, obviously...

DRY BOWSER

roars at them, getting in fight stance. Lip wants to step forward, but Daisy shakes her head, behind Dry Bowser, where a big, dark and brownish grey cloud is forming. Lip sees that, and looks back at her friend. Daisy smiles and shakes her head again, petting Lip's shoulder. The princess then returns her attention to the foe, crampling up her sleeves and going towards the skeleton.

You play Daisy with 2 stocks against a 1 stock Dry Bowser, the first boss battle!

Music: Super Mario Galaxy - Bowser Battle

After your victor, Dry Bowser falls apart into bones. Lip is gone, Daisy exhausted from the battle. Her clothes are a bit ripped and she has several bleeding scratches. As she pants and tries to recover a bit, wanting to follow her friend, she hears a loud thump and recognizes a huge shadow falling onto her back. She holds her breath and slowly turns around. The screen fades away and shows Lip running through the hills. She stops and looks back as she hears a loud screech - obviously from Daisy - it sounded like a death cry. Lip folds her hands before her mouth, but then obviously looks angry. She turns back to the cloud she was going for and continues running. The screen fades away again and shows Dry Bowser's head laying on the floor. The seemingly motionless head's eyes - first completely black - start to glow red.

- End Stage 1

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
Glad to see you've finally started your SSE Spadefox. Didn't you say it was going to be violent and include blood though? I'd hardly call Daisy and Lip frolicking through the flower fields. . .scary. . .Dry Bowser helped, but it'll take a LOT to kill how carefree and happy go lucky that was at first. It would've been fine if it were later on, but feels awkward as the first level of a dark SSE.

I honestly have no idea who Enker is, which hurts my reading of your SSE, Bkupa. Mind linking me to his moveset? Other then that it's good, although you generally want to avoid Dracula having to directly tell his minions important orders due to the limited means of conversation. It would be rather silly to see Dracula mime something out, turning a serious scene into a comedic one.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Well, everything has to start out nice, doesn't it? ;D

It was my pure purpose to start with a happy-go-lucky, scenario. And believe me, it WILL become darker.

As for Enker: He's from the Classic Megaman series, one of the so called "Megaman Killers", and uses a spear, hooray.

TVTMaster

Smash Apprentice
Enker ftw. Ever read Bob and George's MS Paint Masterpieces subcomic? Enker is a total bad@$$.

Anyway, any comments on Pom Pom? Again? Please? (Although admittedly it can't be better than Fierce Deity Link or Ivy.)

Meadow

Smash Apprentice
I love the SSE Story chapters you've written, Spadefox. You've even included my username in there!~ How kind of you.

I'll be waiting for the next chapters, and hoping what Daisy & Lip's roles will be in the SSE.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Bit too powerful? Hmm I thought I had them underpowered! Lol! But I reread what I put and I agree they may be a bit much.
And by playstyle section, do you mean like describing what it's like to control mew--does she slip and slide like Luigi, does she zoom around like Sonic and stop on a dime--that type of info?
And thanks for readin' it!!
Yeah, the playstyle section pretty much explains what it's like to actually control the character: strategies, weaknesses, comboes, and the general feel of the character. It's not necessary, but I think it really makes the character easy to imagine.

Anyway, I have once again started work on Jimmy T. Hopefully I'll have him done by tomorrow.

Oh, and good SSEs all. I like how yours starts out so cheery, Spadefox. Yours is as well written as ever, Warlord, and pretty epic - I like Zant's role. I also like your treatment of Squeak Squad, BKupa. Good job, everyone.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Because I'm so far behind, I'll give you...

Stage 2 - The Mysterious Castle

We see a hallway, hearing steps - someone is running. After a few seconds of maniac scrolling of the camera, we see a running

TWILIGHT ZELDA.

Only blurry you can see what follows her. She finds a huge wooden door and pulls it open, slips inside and closes the door. Leaning against the big door, she pants, and looks upwards. A light shines into her face, as she approaches her goal - meanwhile you hear someone hitting the door. You see her from the view of her goal as she comes closer. She raises her hand and wants to touch it, but holds and looks a bit to the side. The view changes to the side, and you can see that Zelda wanted to touch a big crystal on an altar. You can see legs in the crystal, but they're blurry. On the opposite side, there's

NIGHTS

and she seems to want that crystal too. The bumps against the door become louder, the two characters look at each other, nod. Zelda pulls out her sword and smashes the crystal, releasing the third character...

GREY FOX

The door is finally broken, and in floats a spooky creature, it is

DEATH SWORD.

You have to take 2 characters out of Zelda, Nights and Grey Fox, and are engaged in combat against Death Sword. 2 on 2 stock battle against the ghost.

Music: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - Death Sword

When the battle is won, Death Sword disappears into thin air. However, an earthquake starts. The three heroes look around themselves and see the castle walls crumbling. Now you have to escape the castle in 5 minutes. The whole time the screen is shaking. You also will have to fight several enemies.

Enemies: Possessed Guards (come with Claws, Axes (female) or Clubs), Beastmen, Lizardmen.

Music: Lufia 2: Rise of the Sinistrals - The Savior of Those on Earth

After you safely made it out of the castle, you see a cutscene of the mighty building collapsing. The three heroes watch the show and then turn around, but suddenly are encountered by the seemingly mastermind behind that invasion...

DEATHADDER

He raises up his axe and slashes it at the unprepared Nights. A surprised and painful face... And she collapses like the castle did a second before, the axe sticking in her chest. The other two are shocked and turn at Deathadder, who laughs evilly and gets his axe out of the dead nightmaren, the blade dripping from the blood. Death Sword appears next to the evil king, and both fractions get ready to fight.
You choose between Grey Fox or Twilight Zelda. The one who is not chosen will aid you in combat. You have 2 stocks, everyone else, including your ally, 1.

Music: Golden Axe II - Dark Guild's Chamber

After you claim your victory, Death Sword disappears again like before and Deathadder gets on his knee. Zelda points her swordtip at Deathadders face, who just suddenly laughs and glows red, before he disappears and warps into nothing. The two heroes are shocked and then the princess turns at the corpse of Nights. She kneels down and closes Nights' eyes, getting up again and nodding at Grey Fox. Both of them then head out to a yet unknown destination.

- End Stage 2

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
First of all, SUHWEET! Leonardo is going to be next for Warlord's SSE. Can't wait to see it. Oh and i like the Twilight Princess (my favvourite Zelda game) theme/mood/setting in the current chapter.

Second, Spadey's SSE is very going very well so far in my opinion. I really like it.
Just out of curiousity though, can you give a full list of all the characters in your SSE Spadefox? It's ok if you don't want to.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I can only give you a list of character who definitely will appear later on - and that's a small one. It's not complete. I sometimes choose spontanously out of ZE LIST seeing who would fit this or that stage well. So... bear with me. ^^

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Going to Gamelon. I'm taking the Triforce of Spag
Is that Twilight Zelda! Yeah baby. AWWW. YEEEAAAAAHHHHH.

And @ Smashbot: Good job on Erutashi. She would be the kind to flirt with cute older guys (Chris, if I'm correct, is 21, and Eru is 15) and always wants to help. d('u')b

Kirby approves...now in glorious(ly ghetto) technicolor!

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Yes, it indeed is Twilight Zelda. My favourite moveset from ya... ^.^

I've added pics to Stage 2's enemies and YT-Links for all musics. \o/

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I first wanted to kill off Zelda, but then I thought having Zelda as leader of that substory would be awesome. So I kept her and killed off NiGHTs. Sorry, to the one who made her... I think dancingfrogman? I dunno. <.<"
Expect more charakills.

Also, the first 2 stages have been added to my closet, as well.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
I honestly have no idea who Enker is, which hurts my reading of your SSE, Bkupa. Mind linking me to his moveset? Other then that it's good, although you generally want to avoid Dracula having to directly tell his minions important orders due to the limited means of conversation. It would be rather silly to see Dracula mime something out, turning a serious scene into a comedic one.
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=5342660&postcount=3592

Here's the link, when I edit the rest of the story, I'll change Dracula up a bit...

IvoryFlame

Smash Journeyman
Wow, Spadefox, that SSE of yours is brilliantly brutal! The jarring change in scenery from stage 1 to stage 2 was a welcome shot in the arm, and the mild fanservice from Daisy that you mentioned (e.g., her buttocks, and her dying) were welcome humor.

NiGHTS going to the big dreamland in the sky was a total shocker, and I can't wait to see who else gets the axe (no pun intended).

Would you maybe perhaps possibly consider adding Thor to the story? He's been engaging in bloody conflict for eons, so he'd be a good fit...

Shadow5567

Smash Journeyman
Is the SSE creators basing their choices aff of how well the moveset was desighned, or are they picking anyone that will fit? If you get past the minor detail of my original, he is an all perpous character. Who can't use a cool creature that is a training/fighting/challange fanad?

smashbot226

Smash Master
"DAYS OF TABUU!!!"

-----------

CHAPTER 11:
Stage: Hylian Underground
Played As: Baz, Andy's Toys, Chris Lionheart, Eru
Played Against: Primids, Croftsmen, Ashencroft, C.E.O. & Metal Gear Ray
Music:

(Part 1 Darkness Abound): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3ZH5gWqsbw&feature=related- Temple (Melee)

(Part 2 Croftsmen Brigade): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ov8qtvdrXno- Ike's Theme

(Part 3 Ashencroft Vs. Chris Battle): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlXEWo-Bu8M&feature=related- Against the Black Knight

(Part 4 C.E.-RAY Fight): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUfKFElJ9sA&feature=related- MGS4 Love Theme

DESCRIPTION:

Baz, Andy's Toys, & Chris Lionheart stumble across a dark, deep tunnel during their venture to find Tabuu's army. Andy's Toys are a bit afraid, save Ham, while Chris's resolve, unswayed, sends him walking into the tunnel, unable to see a THING. Baz follows, though slightly shaky, as he activates a Helmet mounted flashlight as he heads inside. Ham chuckles at his fellow toys as he trods into the tunnel, with an unsure Slinky following, with Rex hanging onto him for dear life. Mr. Potato Head, unmoved, crosses his arms and closes his eyes, as he stands away from his toys, but is snatched up by a quick, but massive, blur...

You play as either Chris, Baz, or Andy's Toys, save Potato Head, in a dark tunnel. However, there are lanterns on the ceilings, that when struck by ANY attack, light up in an instant for ten seconds. These lamps reveal previously INVISIBLE floors and enemies, and can help you avoid clumsy deaths down bottomless pits. These are scattered about in MANY instances, so fear not about returning to the same lantern CONSTANTLY every time the tunnel dims.

After you get through to the end of the tunnel, signaled by a torch hinged on the wall, the trio come across a platoon of armor-clad soldiers, with emblems familiar only to Chris...

Ashencroft's men were ordered to defend this point; they won't go down without a fight. After a brief run in with some of Ashencroft's men, Chris nods to his other teammates to follow him, as you enter Part 2 of this cool level. In a MUCH lighter tunnel, you siege Ashencroft's territory, fighting many soldiers along the way.

Swordsmen- Wields a Shortsword. Weakest of them all. Destroy them.

Axemen- Wields a Battleaxe. Very strong, but also slow. Outrun and flank him.

Spearsmen- Wields a Spear. Quickest one, but weaker than the rest. Rush and annihilate.

Bowmen- Wields a Bow. Very long range, but can die in a single smash.

Priest- Wields a staff and magic. Causes medium damage, but also heals foes. Number one priority to kill.

Getting through the hordes ends you up in a prison-like cave, with Ashencroft interrogating what appears to be a warrior bound in ropes and whatnot, with an evil looking trophy in the corner.

ERU.

Ashencroft pounds his fists together, as he points to a nearby picture of a temple; the very same one the Warrior and Warlord were trapped in. Eru shakes her head no, but as Ashencroft is about to strike, Chris interferes, kicking Ashencroft's legs out from under him, as Ashencroft quickly rolls away and draws his sword and pulls a lever, throwing up a barrier separating Andy's Toys and Baz from Chris. Ashencroft cackles as he puts up his sword, as does Chris, as the two duke it out for a Rival Battle.

In a one on one fight with Ahsencroft, defeat him, even though he will be alsightly strengthened and heavier, and the plot thickens as Chris pulls the lever and the other two come across. Eru hugs Chrsi as he blushes a bit, and the girl points to the trophy in the corner, revealing it to be a metallic looking mammal- Metal Knuckles. Chris nods, agreeing to help Eru find the 1000 Year Temple- after all, they share a common goal. Hoisting up Ashencroft's trophy, as Baz puts Metal Knuckles away in a Containment Cube, they emerge from the tunnel to find themselves at a beautiful lake- Lake Hylia.

However, they aren't kept peaceful for long, as rumbling is felt, as everyone readies themselves...

As a huge metal dolphin dives out of the water and onto shore, with a smiling spectacled man at its helm. Rex notices something in its jaw; Mr. Potato Head! Ray tosses him up, and chomps down on him, devouring him. Angered, the toys rush forward, prepared to get Potato Head back, as the other warriors back them up.

You fight Metal Gear Ray in a similar environment to Rayquaza's, except that it is ALL lake, no trees on the sides. However, the bridge can be seen a distance back.

Metal Gear is seen standing on the edge of the lake, narrowly on its toes, letting loose a different number of attacks.

1. MACHINE TURRET- C.E.O. cackles as Ray shoots out machine gun rounds at a VERY rapid pace, dealing 20% damage overall on Hard. A move with narrow range, but keeps you trapped in its vortex and Ray can steadily move it to aim.

2. ROCKET ASSAULT- C.E.O. roars as five-ten rockets, depending on difficulty, are shot from Ray's back, homing in on the player's position. These rockets each deal 5% damage, and fortunately knock the player away from the other rockets. Sadly, the rockets are large in size and are quite quick.

3. RAY SWEEP- Ray swings his left foot back, as C.E.O. sounds like he's crying, as Ray swiftly swings his foot across the screen at the character's current lateral level. The leg is HUGE; covering Bowser's entire body size. This move deals 15% damage and medium knockback. Ray will only use this move if the foe is staying at the sides of the screen too much.

4. RAIL GUN- Ray performs a Lock On, as C.E.O. is seen rapidly pressing buttons, with a frown on his face, as Ray begins to lock on to the foe with a mark similar to Halberd's Beam Cannon, and fires a large laser that can K.O. you at 50% on Intense. He'll only use this at 50%.

As you may have noticed, many of Ray's moves are telegraphed by C.E.O's actions or sounds. What a bother... Oh, and his weak point is the hull, AKA, the spot C.E.O. is in.

After the battle, Ray stumbles back a bit, but rears back, roaring at the warriors. The six look finished, as if they've given up.

When suddenly, a large slash appears in darkness...

And slices Ray in half, with his upper part slipping off into the water, with a distressed C.E.O. pressing his eject button, which sends him only farther down in the lake, leaving him to whoever's hands...

With a wet and rather stinky Mr. Potato Head swimming up to shore, with the other toys embracing him, happy to have their comrade back, as Chris turns to their saviors:

Ty Tasmanian, with Plusle & Minun and Cel Link, who point across the mountains, leading way to a grand city...

When they get there, the four toss their two trophies with Cervantes and Gecko Moria, making the total trapped villain count up to four.

The newcomers are explained of Sunyshore's importance and are told to stay there- until more come...

Chris volunteers to go search for possible heroes, as does Baz, but Eru wants to search as well. Then a renewed Mr. Potato Head, as if given courage, wants to go with them too, as does the other toys. Cel Link & the two rats agree with them, but an annoyed Ty just facepalms and shakes his head.

So they set off on Cel Link's ship to the unknown...

----------------

The four trophies, however, would soon be awakened by an old friend of theirs...

A crazed goon in white sheets- Doopliss- arrived in...

Forty miles North of Sunyshore.

Doopliss bangs his head against a rock angrily as his partner in crime, a jet black hedgehog just laughs at him.

SHADOW.

As the two exit out, they see many trainers looking out to see, finding a ship containing many heroes, or to them, enemies.

Doopliss throws a rock at the ship, but is deflected by a Pelipper's Protect, which is sent back hurdling into Doopliss's head. Shadow just sighs and begins swimming to Sunshore, with Doopliss behind him...

--------

A cat quote is fine too.

Vaul

Smash Apprentice
Anybody who wants to "comment on individual things" at this time would probably be appreciated, as comments are pretty dry for everyone. I said some things about Smashbot's SSE to him in a PM, but I still haven't done Shaman justice. I'll go read through Shaman and comment on it, I just hope someone does so for my SSE. I'm mainly doing the SSE for you guys, as I don't know/like a lot of the characters in it.
As I have only very recently joined/been following this thread, I unfortunately cannot fully relate to a LOT of these MYM characters, SSE's and whatnot (hell, I don't even know the whole fierce deity link gag). But I did read your SSE and it's very well written and true to the SSE spirit (even though I personally believe the actual SSE caused Brawl's major downfall...but that's another subject entirely). You find a good balance between what is appropriate detail and straightforwardness. Waddle-doo was amusing, Nightmare was BA as usual. Even though I can't fully appreciate it nearly as much as those who actually created those characters, I still found it very entertaining. And remember, if you don't like some specific characters, you're obviously under no moral obligation to include them. My two cents: focus on good writing which you thoroughly enjoy creating rather than trying to please everyone. That way the writing will only improve and the plot will only become more interesting. Thats just my personal take which I'm throwing out there. You can throw it back if you want.

And gratzi on Shaman. I feel fairly proud of her and hope she's well received.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
<Sagi, the hero of the past of Baten Kaitos joins the Brawl!!!!!>

Desciption:
(Voiced by Crawford Wilson) The protagonist of Baten Kaitos Origins, Sagi joined the Imperial army at age 15 in the hope of helping his mother Gena and his adopted siblings. He then is recruited by the Dark Service , an elite paramilitary group which is answerable only to Baelheit. Eager to prove himself he was given a questionable mission to assassinate Emperor Olgan. While on this mission he ends up in the middle of a power struggle that will lead to him discovering who he is and what destiny awaits him. Being the rookie of the army meant he was often picked on and didn't have many friends except for Guillo and Valara who often looked out for him. While attempting to assassinate the Emperor however he instead discovers his lifeless body slumping over his table. To add insult to injury he is then attacked by his fellow platoon men who betray him by orders of Baelheit. With the help of Geldoblame he escapes with his life and is sent on the run with his friend and companion, Guillo. During his journeys a mysterious connection reveals itself between himself and the "Malpercio's afterlings/Umbras". When they are killed Sagi often has pain-laden blackouts during which he is transported to a different time and place, with a different group of people. Though these people claim to have known him (by a different name) since he was a small child, Sagi has no memory of them whatsoever. All these mysteries are revealed as the story unravels. Ultimately Sagi discovers that he is not as eveyone originally thought, "a spiriter", but is instead a byproduct of the late emperor's scheme to produce a "man-made spiriter". He is a "Maledieter", a child infused with a shard/body part of the long dead God Malpercio, thus granting him incredible power and once mastered makes him even more powerful than a normal spiriter. (Taken from Wikipedia)

Wii remote message:
"May my blade be sharp."

Stats (out of 10):
Power: 6 (This is well rounded in the middle here. He has a couple of weak and strong attacks.)
Running speed: 7 (Ok for this stat as well. It's not bad by any means. He's slightly slower than Marth.)
Weight: 4 (he's on the light side here. not much to say about it.)
Height: 6.5 (Well rounded here as well. He's on the short side)
Falling speed: 4 (Being light, he doesn't fall fast. Plus he has those wings on him too.)
Attack speed: 8 (Very good here. Almost most of his regular attacks have no lag. There are exceptions though)
First Jump: 5 (Just simply ok here. Not bad by any means.)
Second Jump: 4.5 (just a BIT worse than his last one.)
Range: 5.5 (Just ok for this one. You have to get pretty close though)
Wall Climb: Yes
Wall Cling: Yes
Crawl: no
Glide: yes (thank you wings :bee:)

Entrance:
His entrance begins by his sword magically appearing to his hand and his wings come on his back......magically.

Pros and cons
----Pros----
+ Pretty powerful when Sagi gets to level 5
+ Final smash can cause damage and heal as well
+ Decent recovery
+ Not slow at all with only a few exceptions
+ "Cliffsunder" (forward smash) is good for racking up damage
+ Can glide
+ "Godling's rapture" (level 5 B attack) is very effective
+ Up throw can stall opponents
+ "Transcension" (Up smash) can reach very high above Sagi
+ "Rime blade" (forward throw) is an excellent throw move
+ Excellent for rackng up damage

----Cons----
- Aerial game is awkward
- Knocked out easily
- Weak during the beginning
- Some attacks have amount of lag
- "electric dagger" (Backwards B) may not help at all
- Really open after Sagi performs "Transcension" (Up smash)
- Throws are fairly weak
- Final smash has an 8 second downside to it
- Somewhat big target
- "Fire blade" (forward special) makes KOing difficult
- "Blast tooth" (up B) can be easily be stopped
- "Cliffsunder" cannot be used to kill. AT ALL.

Animation:
Standard: He poses like this:

Animation pose: He occasionally swings his right hand slowly and then he motions his right hand to look at his sword
Dodge: He sidesteps out of the way.
Roll: He Rolls out of the way.
Air Dodge: He puts his sword to the side and dodges toward the background
First jump: Sagi leaps in the air like a regular character.
Second jump: Sagi jumps like Link and Marth.
Running: He charges straight in, the sword to the side ready to strike.
Shield: He puts his 1 sword in front of him to block. He's struggling a bit.

B Attacks:
-----Downwards B: Will Power----
There is a reason why this attack goes first instead of the standard. The standard wouldn't make much sense if i didn't put this move first.

Sagi will charge up with this move. He will let out a "HHYYYUUUUUUUHHHHHHH!!!!!" This charging attack will allow some of Sagi's moves to be stronger or change to a different attack. Sagi will have to wait 3 seconds in between charging levels. Sagi's level can go up to level 5 only. Once Sagi performs his level's move attack (standard B) 3 times, or 35 seconds is over, Sagi will revert to level 1. As soon as Sagi reaches level 5, this move will be useless.

Sagi will be wide open when performing this move, with no hope of defending or evasion (this meaning Sagi will suffer knockback as well). In fact, while Sagi is charging, the attack that hits Sagi will do 1/3 of damage extra (so thats 1 1/3 damage.)

Note that Sagi can temporarily store his charge in between levels. but he must wait 5 seconds in between charging levels. Also note that you must charge levels one at a time. No cheating here. Also, also note that if Sagi loses a stock, don't worry. Sagi will remain on whatever level he's in, and then the counter on how each level can last will reset to 20.

For Sagi to get to level 2, he'll have to charge up for 2 seconds and from level 1. Also, to every attack, Sagi will gain a 1% damage boost. He has a green aura surrounding him for notification.

For Sagi to get to level 3, he'll have to charge up for 3 seconds and from level 2. Also, to every attack, Sagi will gain a 2% damage boost instead of 1. He has a blue aura surrounding him for notification.

For Sagi to get to level 4, he'll have to charge up for 4 seconds and from level 3. Also, to every attack, Sagi will gain a 3% damage boost instead of the previous number. He has a white aura surrounding him for notification.

For Sagi to get to level 5 and the final level, he'll have to charge up for 5 seconds and from level 4. Also, to every attack, Sagi will gain a 6% damage boost. Plus for every attack that has lag, it's cut down by half it's time. He has a fierce red aura surrounding him for notification.[/COLOR]

------Standard B: Will Attack------
This move works with the downwards B move, "Will power." Sagi will do an attack based on his level. You just have to wait for a whole second for Sagi to prepare himself to say, "Get ready!!!" You must be at the required level to do the attack. Here we go:

Level 1
Sagi will at first do a 3 stab attack frenzy. Each one of these stabs will cause absolutely no knockback whatsoever, with 2% damage for each of them (that's 6% damage in all for those of you failing in math). The hit box is the tip of the sword blade that Sagi is using while stabbing. Considering Sagi doesn't stab very far with his sword, the range isn't partically good (only goes as far as one pokeball length). There is no lag in this attack at the beginning, but a very slight bit of lag at the end (0.8 seconds).

Level 2
Sagi will do a move known as "Scension." Sagi will do a small short hop while slashing his sword all around him. Sagi will only jump as far as a regular short hop. Sagi will attack all around him, so he's safe from behind too. This attack doesn't partically go far, so this is short range attack stretch. This attack does around 5% damage with little knockback. This is a bit of lag at the end for Sagi to land on the ground. No lag at the beginning though. The hitbox is all around Sagi and wind surrounds him for the animation.

Level 3
Sagi will perform a move known as "HeavenFall." Sagi will be engulfed with flames for this attack and he will jump towards his opponent. Then he will come down for a fiery slash. Sagi jumps 2 character spaces forward to reach his opponent. The range is pretty good for this attack (like 3 pokeball spaces stacked horizontally together.) Sagi's attack will do 10% damage with nice knockback included. Sagi will have a 1.7 second starting lag at the beginning and 1.5 second ending lag at well...the end. The hixbox is only where Sagi stretches hit sword blade forward. This attack cannot be effected with fire blade.

Level 4
Sagi will perform a move known as "Red Padma." Sagi will stab forward, with the fire, to attack. Sagi will do just that if he doesn't hit an opponent. It doesn't go very far (like only a pokeball and half range,) so you have to be practically in front of the opponent while doing this. If Sagi manages to hit the opponent with this stab, it will at first do 3% damage, but then Sagi follows it up with a powerful horizontal slash, very fastly. Sagi will have some few frames of super armor while doing the slash, so don't worry about the lag at the end. The horizontal slash will do 9% damage (this is a total of 12% damage by the way), but no knockback whatsoever. The opponent is instead taken down to the ground, like they just been hit by heavy attack. This attack cannot be effected with fire blade.

Level 5
Sagi will perform a move known as "Godling's rapture." Sagi will motionally, do multiple slashes and swings with his sword, with apparently feathers coming out of it. Each one of these slashes do about 4% damage for each, and they go pretty darn slowly. Sagi has super armor in this, but is forced to finish his move, with all 6 of his slashes, as soon as you press the button. Sagi will do nice knockback at the end of the slash, but unfortunately will have 2 seconds of lag at the end. The hitbox is the blade of Sagi's slashing and goes about as far as Link's forward tilt range. Use this attack as soon as you get to level 5!!!!!!!

----Forward B: Fire Blade----
Sagi will let out a, "May my blade be sharp." All Sagi needs to do is wait a slight second before fire engulfs his blade and now all of his attacks will get a boost of an extra 2% damage for each hit that is landed on the opponent. The downside to this move is that the knockback is now cut shorter by one level (for example, an attack that did nice knockback will go down to ok knockback.) Use this attack for great racking up damagers and it will help you a lot. After 10 swings/stabs/whatever he can do with the sword of fire (no matter how weak or small and if he hits the opponent or not), the sword will go back to normal, not letting Sagi use this move until after 15 seconds. The sword can also last out after 20 seconds before turning back to normal.

----Backwards B: Electric Dagger----
Sagi will let out a, "This will do." Sagi's sword will start sparking up electricity, ready for the attacking. Sagi's power in his attacks will increase to the next level in knockback, but downside for this knockback upper is the damage that will be inflicted will go down by 3% (though you'll at least do 1% damage.) Use this attack for fast koing for the opponent for little chance for a counter attack. After 10 swings/stabs/whatever he can do with the sword of thunder (no matter how weak or small and if he hits the opponent or not), the sword will go back to normal, not letting Sagi use this move until after 15 seconds. The sword can also last out after 20 seconds before turning back to normal. Sagi's attacks will also go down in speed a slight bit.

NOTE THAT ONLY ONE ELEMENT SWORD EQUIPER CAN BE ACTIVE AT A TIME!!!!

----Upwards B: Blast tooth----
Sagi's chance to recovery. Sagi will have fire surround him, and he will charge straight forward in the direction you chose. This will go about as far as Fox's "fire fox," but only a little slightly shorter. This travels at about Ike's quick draw speed movement. This can also be used as an attack, since Sagi is sticking his sword out. If anyone makes contact with Sagi will he does this attack, they will suffer ok knockback with 7% damage. The catch is that if Sagi hits this attack with someone in the air, Sagi will bounce off the opponent and start falling to his doom. You should only use this when you are desperate for a recovery. Sagi has a 2 second starting lag at the beginning, but no lag at the end considering he just falls down. This attack cannot be effected with fire blade.

If this is aimed at the ground however, this attack will cause a small explosion (like a 4 pokeballs horizontally sized explosion) that will do the same properties that it does if this is aimed at an opponent. Sagi will suffer 3 seconds of lag at the end though as he tries to get up.

A Attacks:
----Standard A: Weak attack:----
Sagi will start it off with a quick stab towards his opponent with both his arms. It doesn't extend very far, so this kinda has bad range. It does about 2% damage with no knockback, besides causing the opponent to flinch. This is part of an AAA combo. The hitbox is the tip of the sword stabbing forward. It has absolutely no lag at the beginning, but if you decide to not do the AAA combo, there will be a 0.5 second lag at the end. Will power will only effect this attack up to level 3.

----AA: Medium attack----
Sagi will follow it up with 2 stabs towards the opponent with just one arm. It has better range than his last attack (about 2 pokeballs range), so you can still hit with this attack if you missed with the first one. This medium does around 1% damage on the first stab and 2% damage on the second stab with no knockback besides causing the opponent to flinch. The hit box is the sword's tip that Sagi unleashes. Obviously, it has no lag at the beginning, but if you decide to end the AAA combo with this, there is a 0.8 second lag at the end. Will power will only effect this attack up to level 3.

----AAA: Strong attack----
Sagi will finish the AAA combo with a vertical slash to the opponent with both his arms swing and hands holding. It has the best range for the combo attack (like 3 pokeballs range). The strong attack does about 5% damage towards the opponent, plus causing littleknockback towards the opponent. The hitbox is the falling sword that's hitting the opponent. It has about 0.2 seconds in the beginning, and ends with 1 second of lag at the end.

----Side Tilt: Ice bloom----
Sagi's rather laggiest tilt, and usefulness is questionable.. Crystal Ice will be in front of Sagi out of nowhere, for Sagi to crush the ice with both of his arms. There is a 1.4 second lag at the beginning, but no lag at the end other than 0.3 seconds. This attack will do nice knockback with 5% damage. The range is very good here, as thanks to the ice being crushed, it can extend up to 5 pokeballs range. Use this attack when the opponent is wide open. If fire blade is used, this attack drops by 2%, instead of adding, as fire melts ice.

----Up Tilt: Acenscion----
Sagi will swing both his arms for this attack. Sagi will swing his sword upwards, and then jumping a small bit to the sky. Sagi will now face the other way of where ever he was facing. He doesn't partically jump high (like only a small hop.) This attack is really fast, so there's no lag at the beginning, but ends with a 0.8 second lag. This attack will do 6% damage with little knockback upwards. This hitbox is the sword coming from one direction to the next. It appears wind is surrounding the sword

----Down Tilt: Ground piercer----
Sagi will stab into the ground, with both his arms using the sword. This has somewhat bad range (only a pokeball size range. Wtf?) To make up for that inconvience, it does around 6% damage with ok knockback, plus it surrounds anyone on the ground next Sagi or behind him. The hixbox is the ground attack that surrounds Sagi. Note that enimies can easily avoid this attack by jumping. The lag is nothing at the beginning, but Sagi pulling his sword out is 1.2 seconds.

----Dash Attack: OMG!!! I'm not creative enough to think of a name :bee:----
Sagi will use the power wind for this attack. Sagi will fly forward (levitation!!!!! :bee:) and slash forward with a bit of wind in his sword pushing the opponent (kind of like the gale boomerang when it doesn't hit the opponent with damage). This dasher does about 7% damage with little knockback. It has no lag at at the beginning (but it's like 0.7 seconds to get the slash out) and ends with 1 second of lag. The range is 3 pokeballs forward. This can push opponents like the gale boomerang if Sagi doesn't manage to hit his opponent, but he's still close (like in 4 pokeballs range at least).

~Smash Attacks~

----Side Smash: Cliff sunder-----
This is best not used to try to kill. Sagi will at first thrust his sword forward to begin the smash attack. It stretches pretty ok (like 2 and a half pokeballs range). This attack will do the same thing, fully charged or not. The stab will do 5% damage with no knockback, stunning the opponent a bit for Sagi's next part of the smash attack. Sagi will then follow it up with a swing of both arms for a huge vertical slash. The vertical slash has electric properties to it. It also goes the range about 2 pokeballs and a half range. The damage that will be dealt is 5% damage uncharged and 8% damage fully charged. The knockback for the vertical slash is that is smashes the opponent down to the ground, not sending the opponent flying anywhere and its stays that way if you charge it or not. It's best used for racking up damage. It has a 0.4 second lag at the beginning, and 1.2 second lag at the end.

-----Up Smash: Transcension----
Sagi will leap into the air for this attack. He will at first do a slash on the ground upwards. It will deal 5% damage with no knockback uncharged, and 8% damage with no knockback as well fully charged. It goes about 2 pokeball spaces. Then Sagi will leap high into the air, slashing his sword around him. It does about 7% damage uncharged and ok knockback, and does 10% damage with nice knockback fully charged. Sagi will leap into the air for this attack, as he just regularlied jumped. He falls like he just did a recovery though, so no aerial attacks. It takes Sagi 2.5 seconds to get back to the ground, so it does have punishable lag at the end (it has no lag at the beginning though). It covers all around Sagi, so don't worry about getting hit from behind. It has only the range of a pokeball.

----Down Smash: Thunder shock----
Sagi's rather most useless smash attack, but that doesn't mean it's bad. Sagi will feriously throw his sword's tip of the blade to the ground in front of him. All of a sudden, lightening will come out of the ground, and shocks anyone in front of Sagi. The thunder has somewhat good range, as it goes about 4 pokeballs range in front of Sagi. The problem with this attack is that the thunder takes a whole 1.2 seconds to happen and ends with 1 second. So this smash attack is laggy. It does about 6% damage with ok knockback uncharged, and 9% damage with nice knockback uncharged. This attack can not be effected by Electric Dagger.

Grabs: (Note that Will power will have no effect here)
-----Beat Down----
Sagi will use the hilt of his sword to start beating down on the opponent. He goes about as fast as Link's beat down attack. 2% damage for each hit. That is all.

------Forward Throw: Rime blade-----
Sagi's strongest throw. Sagi will at first shove his opponent forward, to create some distance between him. Then Sagi will charge up towards the opponent and say, "How about this!" Sagi will go into a stabbing frenzy to the opponent. It looks like Sagi's sword is infused with ice on thr tip. This will doing great racking up damage as it does 12% damage. It sends the opponent flying forward with the last hit with nice knockback. Sagi is left wide open for 1.5 seconds. Fire Blade will actually weaken this throw by 5% damage as fire melts ice. Electric Dagger will not effect this throw.

----Backwards throw: Water stab----
Sagi will at first throw his opponent backwards behind him. Sagi will immediately turn around, and use both his arms to stab forward, attacking the opponent with the water blade in his sword. The stab takes a while to come out (like 0.8 seconds), so Sagi can be interrupted by other opponents (the opponent Sagi is throwing is still helplessly getting stabbed XD). This watery stab does 6% damage with ok knockback. If fire blade is equiped, this attack does no percentage damage at all, but still delivers knockback. Electric Dagger will not effect this throw.

----Downwards Throw: Hero's way----
Sagi will throw his opponent towards the ground by using one of his arms to drag them to the ground. Sagi will then look like he's going to slash the opponent, but since Sagi has a good heart (a bit too much of one if you ask me >.>), he spares the opponent that is laying on the ground. Animation is 3 whole seconds. This throw will do 8% damage with all it does is throw the opponent to the ground. Since Sagi is not using his sword for this, fire sword and electric dagger will have no effect here.

----Upwards throw: CHEW ON THIS!!!!!!----
Sagi will at first drag his opponent upwards, with his sword and with one arm, to get them into the air. It sends the opponent in the same knockback radius no matter what (like 5 character spaces diagonally upwards.) Sagi will then bring his hand up, with it covered with blackish aura, and he'll say, "Chew on this!!" This throw will lower the opponent's running speed for 10 seconds as soon as they hit the ground. The damage will be around 4% damage. Electric blade cannot have any effect here.

~Aerials~

----Neutral: Rime aerial----
Sagi's blade will be infused with ice for this attack. Sagi will swiftly stab forward multiple times, hitting anyone who's in front of him. It doesn't partically go very far (like 1 pokeball and a half range.) This is a multiple hitter and it does around 1% damage for each stab. There are ten stabs in all and the tenth one has little knockback at the end. Sagi suffers from a bit of lag at the end (like 0.8 seconds.) Fire Blade cannot effect this attack.

----Forward: Nemesis slash----
Sagi will use both his arms for this attack. He will heavily swing forward vertically, striking with great force in his sword. The catch is that the sword is infused with darkness flames for this attack, so it's essentially a darkness attack (it has the same properties as Ganondorf's warlock punch in it). This attack reaches far (3 pokeballs range.) It shall do ok knockback with 8% damage. It has a small bit of ending lag at the end, but no lag at the beginning for this blade of darkness.

----Backwards: Wing attack----
Sagi will use the wings on his back to attack. He will push himself backwards, with all his might, and attack anyone behind him. It doesn't partically go very far, as it only goes about a pokeball range. There is a like a bit of a second start up before the attack is unleashed. This attack does around 6% with ok knockback for this attack. It ends with a 1.2 second lag for this attack. Most argubly Sagi's worst aerial attack. Fire blade or electric dagger cannot effect this attack.

----Downwards: Fire straghter----
Sagi's tip of the blade will be infused with fire for the attack. Sagi will point the sword downwards, and he'll charge straight downwards. It only attacks downwards, and the blade that goes downwards stretches about 2 pokeballs downwards. Anyone who gets hit by this fiery blade will suffer 8% damage with nice knockback to the opponent. The opponent suffers damage from either the tip of Sagi's blade or by the side of it. It has no lag at the beginning, but this attack cannot be stopped until Sagi hits solid ground. Fire blade cannot effect this attack.

----Upwards: Falling slash----
Sagi will use only one of his hands for this attack. Sagi will slice upwards, on his right side, to his opponent. It stretches about as far as 3 pokeballs range. The damage that it will do is 5% damage with ok knockback. Sagi will then start coming down, fastly, unless you press the jump or A button to cancel it. It has about a second of lag at the beginning and and 1 second of lag if you decide to not let Sagi go straight down.

FINAL SMASH: The Apothesis
"Spirit!!! Out hearts are one!!!" Sagi has grabbed the smashball! Any one in front of Sagi will pay dearly. Obviously, if there is no one in front of him when he stabs the sword forward (5 pokeball items range forward), its a waste of a smash ball. Will power will not effect this final smash at all, so don't worry if your only a level 1. Sagi can catch more than one opponent in this final smash, but note that this can only be done on the ground (although he can fly final smash like Link). Fire Blade or electric blade effectilbility will not be in work here. Also note that Sagi is invincible during his final smash. As soon as Sagi hits someone in this FS, it begins. Here it goes the Ex combo:

Scension!!!!!
Sagi will unleash a heck of a spin around him in the air short hopping a bit. This attack will do 10% damage with no knockback, but captures anyone out side for the onslaught to continue. It doesn't partically go very far (like only one pokeball range.) As soon as Sagi gets to land on his feet, the FS continues......

Acension!!!!
Sagi will do a fierce slash to the air now. It reaches just ok (4 pokeballs forward.) It shall do 12% damage and no knockback other than causing the opponent to flinch. Anyone who gets hit by the slash will get caught in the FS. As soon as Sagi finishes this slash, the Fs continues....

Transcension!!!!!
Sagi will jump high in to the air (like he just did his 2 jumps), slashing around him to back him off. Anyone who's right above Sagi will get caught in the FS too. It doesn't partically go very far (like only one pokeball range.) It shall do 10% damage towards the opponent and cause no knockback other than flinching the opponent. Now as soon as Sagi lands on his feet...........

Godling's Rapture!!!!!!
Sagi will slash with the power of wind with him, 6 feriously times, and anyone who gets caught in any of those slash is now part of Sagi's victims. Each slash will do 8% damage and whats this????? =O The sixth slash will do great knockback, blasting his opponent away from the stage forward. Though if you have 2 opponents caught in, it's only good knockback, and 3 opponents will lower it down to ok knockback.

Sagi suffers 8 seconds of resting time to pull himself together from such a vigorous move. Button mash the A and B buttons to shorten it down to only 5 seconds.

EXTRAS!!!!!!
Taunts
~Up taunt~
Sagi will look upwards, wondering how will he win this fight.
~Side Taunt~
Sagi's sword will engulf in flames for a bit and then he waves it to the side and it extinguishes. (Note that Fire blade will be cancelled like this.)
~Down Taunt~
Sagi will point his sword at the opponent and say, "This ends now!!!!!"

Victory:
~Victory music~
That jingle that goes off when he wins a fight in Baten Kaitos Origins. http://bluelaguna.net/downloads/mp3s/baten-kaitos-2-ost-soundtrack/113+Relieve.mp3

~Classic mode victory~
The valedictory elegy ~guitar ver.~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRNCUdThacI

~Victory pose 1~
Sagi will swing his sword around and pose, and say, "Not a bad workout!!"

~Victory pose 2~
Sagi's will swing his sword in the air, with electricity surrounding, and will bring it down saying "Nice!!!"

~Victory pose 3~
Sagi will do his side taunt, but he will also say, "Hey, practice more and we'll fight again!"

~Lose pose~
Sagi will accidently fall on his bum, then having a sense of sportsmanship, he smiles and applauds his opponent(s)

Snake Codec:
Snake: Otacon, who's the guy with the clown costume?
Otacon: That's Sagi Snake. He's a very powerful swordsmen.
Snake: Sagi? That name is hilarious.
Otacon: *sigh* please don't underestimate someone like last time.
Snake: So what? As long as i got explosives, i'm fine.
Otacon: You don't like people with funny names Snake?
Why don't you make fun of me? Some people on the internet think "Otacon" is funny!!!! Why Sagi, the hero with the dorky green hair, and not me, the geek-o-matic?!?!?! JERK.
Snake: ......Wow. You're a huge Drama queen sometimes Otacon.

Trophies:
~Sagi~ = Description info

~ Sagi (performing "the Apothesis") ~
Sagi's most powerful EX combo. This is done by doing Weak attack, medium attack, strong attack, Scencion, Acension, Transension, and Godling's Rapture together in a combo. It is a very powerful combo. Though in the actual game, it could only target one opponent, Sagi can target more than one opponent here. This attack heals him a bit in the end, and his opponent has little chance to recover.

~Milliarde ~
(Voiced by Shanelle Workman) She is a strong-willed and surprisingly powerful girl that saves Sagi and Guillo during their escape from the empire and a first confrontation with Giacomo. Although her real name is Milliarde, she asks to be called simply Milly and claims that it was because she simply can't stand seeing people get hurt that she intervened. At first it seems apparent that she has ulterior motives, as she was sent by her father to verify whether Sagi was a spiriter or a maledieter. However, she falls in love with Sagi, confesses her past deed, and eventually becomes a welcomed member of the party. Despite being sent to "Magic School" in Anuenue and being brought up in a secluded and pampered aristocratic family, Milly often dreamed of adventure. She is a practical thinker and often slept through the more "impractical" classes during Magic School. During her early years she was chaperoned to and from school but often stopped at the "Nekkar Quietlands" to gather rocks and gaze at the changing color spring. She is the daughter of Baelheit, and a product of machina infusion in humans, making her stronger than a normal human and a cyborg in the process. At the end of their journey she witnesses her father's death, her own origins and ultimately finds happiness at Sagi's side as they are wed and live in Mira with Duke Calbren. It is highly possible that Sagi and Milly are Lady Melodia's (the main antagonist in Eternal Wings) biological parents. The fact that Melodia seemingly has an inherent connection to Malpercio, as well as her phyisical appearance to both Sagi and Milly (particularly her true hair color, a shade of blue similar to that of Sagi) further support this theory.

~ Guillo ~
(Voiced by Maura Gale (female) and TC Carson(male)) At the beginning of the game this strange creature is thought to be a primitive type of paramachina, a semi autonomous combat robot used by the Alfard Empire. However, unlike the mindless paramachina, Guillo is able to speak and think for itself. Its appearance also differs greatly from that at a typical paramachina. Guillo is often referred to as a puppet. It is outspoken, and greatly dislikes Milliarde; it often calls her a wench, questions her motives, and threatens to eat her ("Sagi, I can't take it anymore! Please let me eat her! She's due for an eating!"). Guillo has no memory whatsoever of its life prior to being unearthed by a young Sagi. Guillo's body appears to be hollow, as a child in Gena's care once hid inside it during a game of hide-and-seek. Guillo always speaks with two voices simultaneously, one male and one female. It seems fond of making similes about animals indigenous to the Baten Kaitos universe (such as "I've seen braver fantails guarding their ducklings!"). Guillo also often threatens to eat people (particularly Milly), though if it ever actually does so (or how it would go about eating anything, given that it has no mouth) is unclear. It also seems to enjoy foods, though similar to the previous statement, how it enjoys the food is unknown. When Guillo is alarmed, its normally shadowed-over eyes suddenly glow blue. When Guillo is hurt or angry, they glow red. Though Guillo is often referred to with male pronouns by fans, Guillo is referred to as an "it" in official material. Guillo is also considered by some fans to be transgender. Though Guillo was crafted as a sexless puppet, it has the voices of both a man and a woman. Guillo also has a very masculine personality, yet its chest plate has the impression of breasts and its feet resemble high heels. Its victory pose is rather feminine, holding one hand on its hips, the other to its face. It also declares itself part of a potential love "quadrangle" for the affection of the main character, Sagi, who is male, though it may have meant sibling love, friendship, or simply loyalty.
At the end of the journey Guillo sacrifices its existence to save Sagi and Milly; nonetheless, its head is recovered and can be seen after the credits roll. Mysteriously its eyes still glow red after losing its body, suggesting its personality and "life" may transcend having a body.

~ Valaara ~
(Voiced by Tasia Valenza) (Age 18) A high ranked officer in Baelheit's army. She believes and respects the power of machina. In her eyes, machina will secure Alfard's power over the island nations, ushering in an era in which she will assuredly reap the benefits. As such, she bears no love for spiriters like Sagi and Verus, claiming that theirs is the old way. Her motto is "work is work", and she tends to care not about the well-fare of others when it comes to her work as a member of the Machina Vanguard. Though she is seen as rather socio-pathic, in truth, she has a somewhat friendly side shown to Sagi, despite Sagi and Valara being enemies.

~ Heughes ~
(Voiced by Crispin Freeman) (Age ??) Another officer at Baelheit's service and a member of the Machina Vanguard along with Valara and his brother Nasca. He is shown cold and ruthless, although he cares a lot for his brother, even to the point of being overprotective. He is also very proud of his strength, and shows a lot of passion for the power of machina like his brother Nasca. His particular machina is rather different from Valara's and Nasca's in that it's an arm cannon that is strapped to his back, which holds the capability of not only a good defense, but offense as well. Considering Heughes holds his own natural powers, it's possible that the arma extracts Heughes' powers and amplifies them, but nothing is known for sure.

~ Gibari (teenage form) ~
Gibari- (Voiced by Beng Spies) (Age 14) Gibari is the son of Diadem's head knight, Rambari. He is also the best friend of King Ladekahn. Gibari is mischievous and fun loving even though it sometimes gets him into trouble. He dislikes the myths and superstitions of his father and the fishermen in Nashira where he grew up. This sometimes puts him at odds with his father who does not approve of his son's antics, and is responsible for both "Kahn" and "Gib", as they call each other. Despite this however father and son are quite fond of one another nevertheless. In a stunning show of loyalty, Rambari sacrifices himself in order to protect the king. This seems to shock both children into maturity, as King Ladekhan dismissed Gibari from the Knights of Diadem in order to protect him (as he knew Gibari would do the same as his father if the need arose), and Gibari in general became more independent and less of a loose cannon. He is a playable character in Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean.

~ Shanath ~
(Voiced by Kirk Thornton) (Age 27) Commander of Baelheit's personal army, the Dark Service, as well as Savyna's biological or adoptive father. Shanath, along with the Machina Vanguard had his very own machina arma. Similar to Heughes' arma, his was strapped to his back with a wing like structure, head gear, and claw like hand gear. Long after his death it is revealed that he was a double agent working for Verus.

~ Giacomo (Teen version) ~
(Voiced by Yuri Lowenthal) (Age 13) A skilled scythe wielding young Imperial warrior in the Dark Service. More than anything else Giacomo desires power. He has taken a particular dislike to Sagi as he is the first person to beat him in battle. He has an extreme rivalry with Sagi, which comes to an end after being defeated by him several times and finally in Pherkad. Upon his defeat Giacomo exclaimed "Power. .. I want power!!! Overwhelming strength beyond that of any Man! I'd give everything I have. .. for that. ..". These words are a precursor to the man he would become in Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean.

Item: Blank magnus card
Someone can throw the magnus card at the opponent, and now there trapped in the card. The higher there damage percentage, the longer there trapped. You can use it to throw them off the stage with the card, or you can optionally, just drop it on the ground, and follow it up with a powerful attack. Note that the opponent is a very small target due to the magnus card being small to throw. Though the card does travel fast. You can throw them in any direction you want. Note that light from the magnus card will notify that someone has been captured. It can also capture items too (minus the smash ball).

0-25% damage = They are only trapped for a measly second before popping out.

26-75% damage = the opponent is trapped to 2-3 seconds before popping out.

76-100% damage = they are trapped for 4-5 seconds before popping out.

101%+ damage = They are trapped for 7 seconds before popping out.

Subspace Emissary Role:
At the part when Metaknight's group manages to climb on board on top of the ship, they see Sagi on top of the ship, struggling with the Primid soldiars. Sagi gives out a valient attempt to fight back, but to no avail, he's knocked off his foot due to being over numbered. Metaknight and company, knocks off the primid soldiars off of Sagi, and they go see if Sagi is alright. Sagi joins the group into trying to retrieve there ship.

Inside the ship, Sagi manages to get lost inside, until he goes find a room somewhere. It is the room where Zelda and Peach are hiding. Their shadow forms come out as usual, and Sagi has to fight them both alone. Sagi can optionally wait for his comrades to arrive, but he must survive the match at least 5 minutes for them to arrive. If they arrive, they save Sagi's butt, and the SSE continues normally. If Sagi manages to defeat shadow Zelda and Peach by himself, Sagi will free the real Zelda and Peach from their cages and they will follow Sagi until they reach Metaknight, Lucario, and Snake. SSE continues like normal from here

Stage: ~~ Tarazed's Core ~~

This was the site for the final boss. It's about as big as Battlefield, only exception here is that there are no pits to fall into (so no need to recover with an Up B here). Characters can only be Koed to the side, or a star Ko. There are no platforms on this stage. What are the hazards of this here stage? Well...........

These robotic tenticles will come out of nowhere to thrash you off the stage with there powerful swings. They deal about 10% damage with ok knockback. They are slow and predictable though, so avoid them by seeing them in the background preparing to swing. If they fail to hit someone, they'll be stuck on the stage for 5 seconds. There are 4 tenticles. You can do 2 things with them:

1. You can climb on them for better ground. You can climb as high as a regular platform like Battlefields. Though note, as soon as you climb it, your in great danger as the tenticle will throw you off it, and send you flying in a random direction.

2. You can attack them to get rid of them. They go down pretty easily at only 30% damage each. Though note that characters can only attack them by the tenticles landing on the stage failing to hit. If you manage to take one tenticle down, it causes an explosion on the tenticles.

As soon as all 4 tenticles are destroyed, the room all of a suddenly becomes dark............it looks like you have been transported to outer space. A huge monster is in the back ground (is it Verus Wiseman?) It uses its hands to blast you, causing 16% damage with nice knockback. Its slow and you should easily avoid it. After 20 seconds, the stage returns to normal.

Teh Music yo!!:
~The Valedictory elegy~
~The valedictory elegy ~guitar ver.~
~Violent storm~
~Chaotic Dance~
~The True mirror~
~The True Mirror (Guitar version)~
~The True mirror (Orcastration)~
~Le Ali Del Principio~
Evidential Material
~Iconoclasm~
~Supreme ruler of the nine heavens~
~Vitriolic a Stroke~
~Condemation of Darkness~
~House of cards~

Assist trophy: Milliarde

Milliarde
enters the fray with her moves. Next to Mia, Ivy, ZSS, Lara Croft, Micaiah, and like 3 more video game girls that isn't part of an anime, she's the hottest girl there is. Anyway, she'll perform a move known as, "Open your eyes!!" (the creators of BKO weren't creative were they? :p) Light will start lighting up her 2 maces, and as soon as 7 seconds has passed, she'll shoot a huge lightening burst forward in her direction. Note that this only shoots forward and travels off the stage and cannot be stopped. It practically covers her entire body forward (from head to foot). Anyone who gets hit in this lightening burst will suffer good knockback with 20% damage. It practically travels off the stage and even the slightest touch will hurt someone. As soon as she shoots the burst, she'll say, "What? Does it hurt?" right before she leaves the stage. Wow, what a b*tch.

Kirby Hat:
Kirby gains Sagi's whatever level Sagi is on. If Sagi is on level 1, Kirby gets the 3 stab attack. If Sagi is on level 2, Kirby gets "Scension". If Sagi is on level 3, Kirby gets "Heavenfall." If Sagi is on level 4, Kirby gets "Red padma." If Sagi is on level 5, Kirby gets "Godling's rapture."
Here is the pathetic photoshopped pic....

Stickers:
Sagi (Baten Kaitos Origins)
Milliarde (Baten Kaitos Origins)
Guillo (Baten Kaitos Origins)
Giacomo (Baten Kaitos Origins)
Giacomo 2 (Baten Kaitos: Eternal wings and the lost ocean)
Kalas (Baten Kaitos: Eternal wings and the lost ocean)
Xelha (Baten Kaitos: Eternal wings and the lost ocean)
Lyude (Baten Kaitos: Eternal wings and the lost ocean)
Gibari (Baten Kaitos: Eternal wings and the lost ocean)
Gibari: teen version (Baten Kaitos Origins)
Savyna (Baten Kaitos: Eternal wings and the lost ocean)
Mizuti (Baten Kaitos: Eternal wings and the lost ocean)
Geldoblame (Baten Kaitos Origins)
Geldoblame (Baten Kaitos: Eternal wings and the lost ocean)
Heughes (Baten Kaitos Origins)
Valaara (Baten Kaitos Origins)
Nasca (Baten Kaitos Origins)
Wisemen (Baten Kaitos Origins)
Verus (Baten Kaitos Origins)
Shanath (Baten Kaitos Origins)

Alternative Costumes:

Boss battle:
~MALPERCIO~

Oh boy........the dark god appears to threaten the party, and he's pretty powerful. We can take him though.:bee:

~Movement~
It flys around to move.

Attacks:
1. Hand whip.
The bosses primary attack. He uses his large hands to knoock you out of the battle field. If he hits you, you're sent with some nice knockback and 10%. He does this four times in a row, but its pretty slow. After you take down his health down to half, he attacks 8 times.

2. Soul drain.
This is a no knockback attack. Malpercio tries to suck energy from you! If it hits, he will recover about 1/12 of his health and you suffer 10%. He attacks from a distance, and he leaves himself wide open. Use that avantage.

3. Dark arrow.
Whoa is this powerful!!!. It deals great knockback and 30%. It's slow, but its rather large. Malpercio is left wide open for 5 seconds after this attack. Do your best to avoid him.

4. Fire Blast
Malpercio changes his element to a fire status. A fiery attack. He summons fire to his hand and launches it towards you. Its Nice knockback and 10%. Avoid and and you should be fine. He is now supper effective by water based attacks, like Squirtle's water gun (yes it causes damage) or Mario's fludd. He looks like he's giving out a fiery ember.

5. Water wave.
Malpercio tries to go below you and attack. He creates a water based ground attack and covers the entire ground. It attempts to push you off the stage. Jump to avoid this attack. He's super effective against Fire attacks like flamethrower. He looks like hes covered with water.

6. Wind blast.
A gust of wind comes to Malpercio's hand and he launches it. It attempts to push you off the stage. Just crouch to avoid this attack as it only effects the air. He is now supereffective against purple/blue misted based attacks like Ganondorf's warlock punch or Lucario's aura sphere. He looks like he's surrounded with wind.

7. Chaotic attack.
Malpercio attempts to cover the ground with toxic attacks. It does no knockback what so ever, in fact you don't even flinch, but if it does manage to hit you, you slowly suffer damage and its practically in curable. Just dodge this attack by jumping as it effects only the ground. Malpercio is now super effective against wind based attacks like Link's gale bommerang. He looks like he's surrounded, with.......purple stuff.

8. Enchanted blade
Malpercio will randomly summon a sword to his hand. He'll then bring the blade as high as he can, before swing it down to the ground. It shall recover Malpercio 1/8 of his health if it hits you. It'll also do 20% damage with nice knockback to you. Though it is rather slow, so easily avoidable.

No matter what type change Malpercio has gone through, he will change back to normal after 20 seconds.

Music that plays while fighting boss: Violent Storm http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lB0b0fHbAY

EVENT MATCH:
"I BELIEVE IN THE HUMAN HEART!!!!"
Sagi will must prove to his foes that no matter what they do to him, as long as he believes, Sagi will fight as long as he believes. Objective is to defeat Ganondorf, Zelda, Pit, Peach, and Lucario (note that all 5 of these guys believe in what's inside) with Sagi with 2 lives.
The music that plays is "Le Ali Del Principio" that can me found in the music section.
You can unlock "Iconoclasm" song on easy mode, and the "True Mirror Guitar version" song on hard.

Review Scores:
Chris Lionheart: 134%
Chief Mendez: 27/40
KingK.Rool: 47/60 or 50/60 (still being decided, but most likely 50/60)

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
Time for some SSE commentary:

MasterWarlord: Awesome as usual. Yoda vs Sauron was epic. You gave Bass a good role, so I tip my hat to you. I especially like how you constantly see the story from both sides of the conflict.

BKuppa666: Very nice. I noticed that Enker didn't have his name bolded for his appearence, or did he appear in an earlier level?

Spadefox: LOL at super-happy first level and super-evil second level. Only concern I have is that you'll end up turing your SSE into a generic "everybody dies" story, but hopefully your SSE will turn out as good as your move sets.

SmashBot226: I like how you've been describing the music and enemies for your levels. Other than that I don't have much to say, reading 4 different SSE stories can be a little tiring after a while.

I haven't really read a lot of ChrisLionheart's story, but I'll give you kudos for having the guts to include dialog.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
LEVEL 3:
The Lakeside Forest

Cutting back to where they were last seen, The Delicious One and Squeak Squad now wake up, stretching out a bit (Storo having difficulty due to his size). Suddenly, a high-pitched cackle is heard. The Squeak Squad, having better hearing than TDO, due to being mice, look up to see something flying through the sky. Although the figure is too high for those on the ground to see, the screen zooms up and reveals it as Gruntilda Winkybunion. She holds up her wand as she flies on her broomstick, dropping what look like black Shadow Bugs. The two characters on the ground see them fall, and watch in horror as they form into Dark Primids, Spaaks with Greap Handles, and a new type of enemy, the Kuchuka, a medium-sized foe, that looks like a dark barrel, turned on its side. It can roll around, and throw powerful bombs. TDO and the Squeak Squad realize the army has no good intentions, and strike a pose ready to fight. You must defeat 75 of these enemies, and while they are fairly weak, you may have trouble holding onto all of your lives. Fortunately, you get three stocks, to choose from any three Squeaks and TDO.

BGM: Battlefield

Once the army is defeated, Gruntilda will let out a shriek, and zoom off. Looking temporarily relieved, the four characters start to walk away. Up on his hidden cliffside, Enker is still watching TDO and the Squad. A flashback is shown from Enker's mind: Enker and Grunty are standing before Dracula, who seems to be giving them orders. Motioning to Grunty, who moves closer to stand before Dracula, he reaches into his robe and pulls out something. It is a small badge, in the shape of a bright red eye. Dracula points at Grunty's wand (which is in her pocket), and she sticks the badge on. Dracula eyes her, snatches away the wand (Grunty looks a bit angry), and waves it, conjuring several Dark Bugs to demonstrate, before returning it to its mistress. Turning to Enker, he nods; Enker nods back, having already recieved his orders on his cave computer. Realizing that now is the time, Enker leaps from the cliffside, landing in front of the Squeak Squad and TDO, who pulls out a mustard bottle and fires condiments at him. Absorbing it with his javelin, Enker uses the projectile to fire an even more powerful shot back at TDO, who barely dodges. As Enker, you must defeat The Delicious One and all three Squeaks. You have two stocks to do so, while they only get one each. Only two enemies can be out at a time, so you won't be overwhelmed. Defeat them to continue.

BGM: Enker Theme - Megaman Soccer

Enker and his foes both look tired, although Enker more so. He looks worried; he couldn't stall them much longer, but suddenly, a dark shadow moves over the characters. Everyone looks up to see none other than True Dracula, flying above the park, eying them with disgust. Enker watches his master fly, while laughing evilly, having been successful in stalling his foes until Dracula could get what he wanted. True Dracula pauses his flight path in the middle of the park, and prepares to let out a horrific shriek. The characters realize what he is about to do. Spinni motions to his companions, telling them to run for their lives. Spinni proceeds to hightail it out of there, TDO (equipped with top speed, through his life as a hotdog escapee) close behind. Storo and Doc follow, a lot more slowly, however. Enker watches his master, a bit fearfully and angrily, realizing that his master cares not about his status, vampire or otherwise.

True Dracula shrieks a ear-splitting shriek, to turn all in its radius to vampires. Enker collapses, eyes turning bright red. Storo and Doc, who are trying to run, but are too slow, collapse as well. A crack appears in the dome of Doc's UFO, and the two Squeaks march over to their new master (who has transformed back to normal and landed to see the results of his shriek). Standing alongside Enker, they all bow, eyes bright red; ready to serve. Laughing evilly, Dracula orders his minions to search the area, and infect the last few non-vampire inhabitants. They set out to obey, as Dracula flies back to his castle, in bat formation.

Upon arriving back home, Dracula enters the chamber providing residence to the red eye. Inside the room, six beings are chained to the red eye, with chains of darkness: Shadow, Timon, Pumbaa, Shenzi, Bonzai, and Ed. The eye stares at Dracula, cackling uncontrollably, and grows slightly. Dracula observes, fascinated; his master is gaining power through the vampiric characters. With more of this power, it would have all existence at its mercy...

can't do double levels due to homework...

comments, plz?

and yes, Hyper Ridley, Enker was revealed in Level 1

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
and yes, Hyper Ridley, Enker was revealed in Level 1
LOL, how'd I miss that?

@TWILTHERO: Sagi's interesting so far, but I'm a little woried about balance. On one hand, his Side Special temporarily turns him into Meta Knight,, on the other, his Neutral Special requires at least level 2 to be useful, and it takes two full seconds of charging to reach that. I could do two Falcon Punches by the time he reaches level 2, and unless Sagi can temporarily store his charge in between levels, the others will never be reached.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom