• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
LOL, how'd I miss that?

@TWILTHERO: Sagi's interesting so far, but I'm a little woried about balance. On one hand, his Side Special temporarily turns him into Meta Knight,, on the other, his Neutral Special requires at least level 2 to be useful, and it takes two full seconds of charging to reach that. I could do two Falcon Punches by the time he reaches level 2, and unless Sagi can temporarily store his charge in between levels, the others will never be reached.
Thanks, i'll fix it in a bit.

And guys stop spamming the thread >.>

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
Been busy, looked at the new SSE updates, forgot about Shaman. *Smacks self* I really needa read that and write up some detailed commentary like it deserves. . .Perhaps I'll actually give it a full blown review due to it's lack of attention?

That said, the SSE updates were good. Spadefox made it brutal as expected. . .Although I feel it's under detailed compared to the other SSEs. Are you going to bring back characters you kill off? Because otherwise a lot of characters are going to have really minor roles and it's going to turn into more of a fan fic then a SSE. You have to give everybody (Or at least almost everybody) fair spot light time.

On BKupa's SSE, I'm really starting to like it now. I see you've taken some slight inspiration with my theme of turning the characters into vampires what with the shriek, kudos to you. You're making the theme of turning the characters to vampires more level by level than I am, making it more exciting. Are the Hyenas playable characters though? I don't see you having made a moveset for them in your sig, and I don't recall anybody else having done them. . .

On Smashbot's SSE. . .Repost = bad, although admittedly you had bad timing. Try to get big projects on one of the first couple posts of a page. The best time to post it beyond that is when it's generally quiet so your project stays one of the most recent post for a good while.

For those who don't know, my entire SSE is in my sig, it's quite large now. 23 levels, 36 playable characters, and 4 bosses (There's Dracula in the first chapter, but I didn't give him detail due to him going to be much harder later on).

@Vaul:

You might understand the SSE better if you read those other chapters, Vaul.

If you want to see some quality movesets, just look up the movesets of the main people constantly posting here. Chief Mendez, SirKibble, me, KingK.Rool, Koj, Bkupa666, Spadefox, Commander Blitzkrieg, Twilit Hero, Cheap Josh, Hyper Ridley, Iron Thorn and a hell of a lot more people I don't feel like listing. Check the people in the social group for more movesets. With your quality contribution, Vaul, consider yourself a part of the group.

Although seeing as you like detail, I will go out and say I probably post the most detailed crap here. . .Check Cervantes for my best work.

Shadow5567

Smash Journeyman
yeah!!!pg. 300!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU B*****D!!!!!!!!!! IM GONNA KILL YOU!!!!!!!I KNOW IM GUNNA STEAL UR DATE HEHEHE...........

The_Great_Panda

Smash Apprentice
My soul, corrupted by vengeance, hath endured torment, to find the end of the journey in my own salvation, and your eternal slumber.

(a.k.a., an update sounds nice xD)

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
The Young And The Movesets!

OMGZ IT BE THAT TIME AGAIN! ANOTHUR UPDATE!!

We last left StB in a trashcan(lol) hiding from Agi THE MICROSOFT NERD. StB sighed to loudly and caused Agi to approach the can...

Agi moves closer. StB is holding his breath, he can't afford to make a sound. Agi opens the other two trashcans to the left of StB (lolsuspence!) and peers in. Finally he rests his hand on StB's can. He stops (You're just milking this, aren't you?). He kicks the can, and out comes a rat. Agi kicks the rat away and examines the base of the trash can. NO WAI. AGI JUST FOUND A PAPERCLIP :bee: =O!! Agi quickly picks it up and begins to play with it, much to the other officer's confusion. Agi puts the paperclip into his pocket and leaves as the patrol cars tail him. StB is safe...FOR NAO....

PKSkyler has just finished explaining the rules and anatomy of the plant. He gives TH a mop and points him towards the killing floor. TH eagerly grabs the mop, hitches up his pants, and proceeds to decend the stairs. The stench is maddening, steam flows up from the ground when the hot guts touch the icy floor. The floor is flooded with pools of thick red blood. TH's job is to mop up the blood while shoveling the guts into a small opening in the floor, which leads to the furnace. TH knows it's hard work, but he would do anything to not go back to Lithuania (lolwut?)

D

Deleted member

Leonidas joins the Brawl!

B: Spartan Kick
Side B: Far Spartan Kick
Up B: Jumps, then Spartan Kicks
Down B: Counter-Spartan Kick

FINAL SMASH--Spartan Kick

[/jokemoveset]

D

Deleted member

Sometime in 2009. I can't get a custom avi either, though. I was trying to upload one for the upcoming 200th Sbemail. :(

smashbot226

Smash Master
Not too many people baought it, I guess. It's not available anymore...
Serves them right.

Anyway, at suggestion of other people, and because about -7 people have read it:

"DAYS OF TABUU!!!"

-----------

CHAPTER 11:
Stage: Hylian Underground
Played As: Baz, Andy's Toys, Chris Lionheart, Eru
Played Against: Primids, Croftsmen, Ashencroft, C.E.O. & Metal Gear Ray
Music:

(Part 1 Darkness Abound): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3ZH5...ature=related- Temple (Melee)

(Part 2 Croftsmen Brigade): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ov8qtvdrXno- Ike's Theme

(Part 3 Ashencroft Vs. Chris Battle): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlXEW...ature=related- Against the Black Knight

(Part 4 C.E.-RAY Fight): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUfKF...ature=related- MGS4 Love Theme

DESCRIPTION:

Baz, Andy's Toys, & Chris Lionheart stumble across a dark, deep tunnel during their venture to find Tabuu's army. Andy's Toys are a bit afraid, save Ham, while Chris's resolve, unswayed, sends him walking into the tunnel, unable to see a THING. Baz follows, though slightly shaky, as he activates a Helmet mounted flashlight as he heads inside. Ham chuckles at his fellow toys as he trods into the tunnel, with an unsure Slinky following, with Rex hanging onto him for dear life. Mr. Potato Head, unmoved, crosses his arms and closes his eyes, as he stands away from his toys, but is snatched up by a quick, but massive, blur...

You play as either Chris, Baz, or Andy's Toys, save Potato Head, in a dark tunnel. However, there are lanterns on the ceilings, that when struck by ANY attack, light up in an instant for ten seconds. These lamps reveal previously INVISIBLE floors and enemies, and can help you avoid clumsy deaths down bottomless pits. These are scattered about in MANY instances, so fear not about returning to the same lantern CONSTANTLY every time the tunnel dims.

After you get through to the end of the tunnel, signaled by a torch hinged on the wall, the trio come across a platoon of armor-clad soldiers, with emblems familiar only to Chris...

Ashencroft's men were ordered to defend this point; they won't go down without a fight. After a brief run in with some of Ashencroft's men, Chris nods to his other teammates to follow him, as you enter Part 2 of this cool level. In a MUCH lighter tunnel, you siege Ashencroft's territory, fighting many soldiers along the way.

Swordsmen- Wields a Shortsword. Weakest of them all. Destroy them.

Axemen- Wields a Battleaxe. Very strong, but also slow. Outrun and flank him.

Spearsmen- Wields a Spear. Quickest one, but weaker than the rest. Rush and annihilate.

Bowmen- Wields a Bow. Very long range, but can die in a single smash.

Priest- Wields a staff and magic. Causes medium damage, but also heals foes. Number one priority to kill.

Getting through the hordes ends you up in a prison-like cave, with Ashencroft interrogating what appears to be a warrior bound in ropes and whatnot, with an evil looking trophy in the corner.

ERU.

Ashencroft pounds his fists together, as he points to a nearby picture of a temple; the very same one the Warrior and Warlord were trapped in. Eru shakes her head no, but as Ashencroft is about to strike, Chris interferes, kicking Ashencroft's legs out from under him, as Ashencroft quickly rolls away and draws his sword and pulls a lever, throwing up a barrier separating Andy's Toys and Baz from Chris. Ashencroft cackles as he puts up his sword, as does Chris, as the two duke it out for a Rival Battle.

In a one on one fight with Ahsencroft, defeat him, even though he will be alsightly strengthened and heavier, and the plot thickens as Chris pulls the lever and the other two come across. Eru hugs Chrsi as he blushes a bit, and the girl points to the trophy in the corner, revealing it to be a metallic looking mammal- Metal Knuckles. Chris nods, agreeing to help Eru find the 1000 Year Temple- after all, they share a common goal. Hoisting up Ashencroft's trophy, as Baz puts Metal Knuckles away in a Containment Cube, they emerge from the tunnel to find themselves at a beautiful lake- Lake Hylia.

However, they aren't kept peaceful for long, as rumbling is felt, as everyone readies themselves...

As a huge metal dolphin dives out of the water and onto shore, with a smiling spectacled man at its helm. Rex notices something in its jaw; Mr. Potato Head! Ray tosses him up, and chomps down on him, devouring him. Angered, the toys rush forward, prepared to get Potato Head back, as the other warriors back them up.

You fight Metal Gear Ray in a similar environment to Rayquaza's, except that it is ALL lake, no trees on the sides. However, the bridge can be seen a distance back.

Metal Gear is seen standing on the edge of the lake, narrowly on its toes, letting loose a different number of attacks.

1. MACHINE TURRET- C.E.O. cackles as Ray shoots out machine gun rounds at a VERY rapid pace, dealing 20% damage overall on Hard. A move with narrow range, but keeps you trapped in its vortex and Ray can steadily move it to aim.

2. ROCKET ASSAULT- C.E.O. roars as five-ten rockets, depending on difficulty, are shot from Ray's back, homing in on the player's position. These rockets each deal 5% damage, and fortunately knock the player away from the other rockets. Sadly, the rockets are large in size and are quite quick.

3. RAY SWEEP- Ray swings his left foot back, as C.E.O. sounds like he's crying, as Ray swiftly swings his foot across the screen at the character's current lateral level. The leg is HUGE; covering Bowser's entire body size. This move deals 15% damage and medium knockback. Ray will only use this move if the foe is staying at the sides of the screen too much.

4. RAIL GUN- Ray performs a Lock On, as C.E.O. is seen rapidly pressing buttons, with a frown on his face, as Ray begins to lock on to the foe with a mark similar to Halberd's Beam Cannon, and fires a large laser that can K.O. you at 50% on Intense. He'll only use this at 50%.

As you may have noticed, many of Ray's moves are telegraphed by C.E.O's actions or sounds. What a bother... Oh, and his weak point is the hull, AKA, the spot C.E.O. is in.

After the battle, Ray stumbles back a bit, but rears back, roaring at the warriors. The six look finished, as if they've given up.

When suddenly, a large slash appears in darkness...

And slices Ray in half, with his upper part slipping off into the water, with a distressed C.E.O. pressing his eject button, which sends him only farther down in the lake, leaving him to whoever's hands...

With a wet and rather stinky Mr. Potato Head swimming up to shore, with the other toys embracing him, happy to have their comrade back, as Chris turns to their saviors:

Ty Tasmanian, with Plusle & Minun and Cel Link, who point across the mountains, leading way to a grand city...

When they get there, the four toss their two trophies with Cervantes and Gecko Moria, making the total trapped villain count up to four.

The newcomers are explained of Sunyshore's importance and are told to stay there- until more come...

Chris volunteers to go search for possible heroes, as does Baz, but Eru wants to search as well. Then a renewed Mr. Potato Head, as if given courage, wants to go with them too, as does the other toys. Cel Link & the two rats agree with them, but an annoyed Ty just facepalms and shakes his head.

So they set off on Cel Link's ship to the unknown...

----------------

The four trophies, however, would soon be awakened by an old friend of theirs...

A crazed goon in white sheets- Doopliss- arrived in...

Forty miles North of Sunyshore.

Doopliss bangs his head against a rock angrily as his partner in crime, a jet black hedgehog just laughs at him.

SHADOW.

As the two exit out, they see many trainers looking out to see, finding a ship containing many heroes, or to them, enemies.

Doopliss throws a rock at the ship, but is deflected by a Pelipper's Protect, which is sent back hurdling into Doopliss's head. Shadow just sighs and begins swimming to Sunshore, with Doopliss behind him...

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
I actually did read your SSE Smashbot. Just didn't have time to comment.

I like Chris's role in your SSE fairly well, though I imagine if Ryann was a character to she would be angry about Eru. :laugh:

Anyway, I've updated some of my movesets. The most noticeable changes went to Chris Lionheart, who gained a general weapon and armor picture, as well as a SSE role to match my SSE (don't read it unless you want spoilers to the ending of my SSE), and Zelos Wilder, who got an extras update to try and fit MW's comments and an updated SSE role.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Chapter 3 of my SSE is up, Lionheart. It includes your self moveset as well as ashencroft, so you might want to check it out. You actually have a decent role too. See sig, go to blog page 3.

Grunty probably would've been mentioned if she were turned vampire. In any case. . .*goes to read shaman moveset*

The insaneness of that place is totally ridiculous. I'm actually a bloody christian, I find that offensive as hell. Apparantely. . .

SEX IS EVIL AND THE WORK OF THE DEVIL!

And what human male doesn't jerk off regularly in this day and age?

smashbot226

Smash Master
Chapter 3 of my SSE is up, Lionheart. It includes your self moveset as well as ashencroft, so you might want to check it out. You actually have a decent role too. See sig, go to blog page 3.

Grunty probably would've been mentioned if she were turned vampire. In any case. . .*goes to read shaman moveset*

The insaneness of that place is totally ridiculous. I'm actually a bloody christian, I find that offensive as hell. Apparantely. . .

BLAH VLAH BLA BLA.

"SEX = BAAAAAAAAD, CHILDREN."

"But what if we say, 'Oh God' during it?"

"*Pulls out shotgun* DEVIL CHILD!"

*Fires*

"AND NOW ONTO SEX TOYS- THESE ARE THE DEVIL'S... err... FAVORITE THINGS eVAR!

"Why does it look all sticky?"

"........... THE DEVIL HAS SHUNNED THIS PLACE! BURN IT ALLLLL TO THE GROUND BAWAA!"

*BURN'D*

Officer: We suspect she was on drugs.

Cadet: Nah, sir, she's just CRAAAAAAZY.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion

I read it. It was quite good (as is to be expected of you).

The team-up hero and villain scene wasn't really fitting but it was certainly interesting. I'm slightly confused as to the last scene with Zant handing me some artifact (isn't he supposed to be evil), but again its very interesting.

My view on sex being immoral is that it is not, as long as you follow a Christian pattern of thought (and atttitude) towards it. Sex before marriage is not good (but it isn't unforgivable) and sex with many people is also wrong (divorce for good reason is ok but "she's not hot enough for me anymore" isn't a good reason). There is certainly nothing wrong with masturbation though (better that than uncontrollable sexual urges).

Edit:

Smashbot.... never post anything like that again. That was highly offensive.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
The basic idea is that Zant saved the characters from the previous chapters who were immune to being vampires. The characters in this chapter attacked Zant's forces because they looked evil, so naturally Zant defended himself. After the boss battle, Zant finally explains what happened, and opens up a portal for the characters to go to Dracula's place. The artifact can purify vampires back to their normal states. Sorry if it was a bit confusing.

Anybody who thinks they can stop their male teenager from masturbating has lost contact with the real world. Either that, or their teenager has been raised in a totally closed enviornment. I should know, I have slight problems with being in a cage from people I actually want to be with. Church youth groups have few other geeks, and I have to wait for colledge (If my folks ever decide to pay for it.) for any chance of trying to get a girlfriend. The closed enviornment I have here is far too limiting.

The morale of the story is to not force your faith on your kids. It brings them up to hate the religion. I remember back in the day when Pokemon was disallowed and Jigglypuff was the root of all evil.

smashbot226

Smash Master
The morale of the story is to not force your faith on your kids. It brings them up to hate the religion. I remember back in the day when Pokemon was disallowed and
Caterpie
was the root of all evil.
Fixed for you.

No, really. There were about forty parents in my previous neighborhood who feared Caterpie as a sign their child was becoming a nobody.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
That said, the SSE updates were good. Spadefox made it brutal as expected. . .Although I feel it's under detailed compared to the other SSEs. Are you going to bring back characters you kill off? Because otherwise a lot of characters are going to have really minor roles and it's going to turn into more of a fan fic then a SSE. You have to give everybody (Or at least almost everybody) fair spot light time.
What is missing in your opinion? I mean, descriptionwise?

As for the characters, don't worry. I don't want to spoiler, but I can assure you that everyone gets their spotlight, and it won't turn out to have only all peeps dying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom