• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaul

Smash Apprentice
@MasterWarlord

Haven't done so yet, but I'll definitely take an in-depth look at Cervantes soon (tomorrow hopefully). I'm contemplating making another moveset, both out of the enjoyment of publicizing an unknown character and so I can get more 'press' around here if you will, but a few borderline minor/major concerns. Is there an exact cutoff date yet for MYM 3? All I've heard is 'the end of September' and would have to keep a deadline in mind when making one. Being a full-time student in college doesn't help either, especially with the first wave of this semester's exams and papers occurring this week and next. And since I don't want to half-*** anything, I'd definitely have to put a significant amount of time and effort into it like anyone else would do. So yea, if anyone can fill me in on that (and fierce deity link, jesus christ) that would be awesome.

@Everyone reading this!

I've been contemplating doing Juno from Jet Force Gemini (or even combine Juno, Vela and Lupus, though thats immediately starting to become a bit cliche now I guess), and Sub-Zero from Mortal Komabt (is it just me or has no one yet done a moveset for one of the most popular video game characters evar? I looked around a bit and saw nothing). If for some reason I begin feeling EXTREMELY creative, I may do one of the heroes from the Indian epics, namely Rama from the Ramayana or Arjuna from the Mahabharata (FYI: the Mahabharata is the single longest written prose in human history. Mahabharata = the Iliad + the Odyssey.....and then multiplied by 8). Hell, maybe even one of the participating Gods (Vishnu, Agni, etc.) Of course, including religious Gods into video games doesn't come without its controversies. I know Shiva from Mortal Kombat had a mixed reception to put it lightly. For me personally, the biggest issue about including Shiva was not necessarily how he was a God being 'downgraded' to a video game, but a God being 'downgraded' to a video game and ABSOLUTELY SUCKING. Like, ok, if you're going to include Shiva, the ultimate God of Destruction and amongst the three highest Gods in Hinduism in your fighting game, you better make him pretty f*cking good. Or at the very least able to hold his own. But not only is he bottom tier of the MK 3 Ultimate tier list (yes, there is one. Kabal is the Fox of MK), he is the single WORST character in the game. There's bad, there's bottom, and then there's Shiva. And what's the deal with portraying him as a hermaphrodite? I mean, I know he has his forms of duality and whatnot...but c'mon, that thong-spandex thing was a little much IMO.

[/endrant]

Also, feel free to comment on my only moveset thus far (I think it's pretty good, but I'll let you be the judge of that).

Shaman: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=5396521#post5396521

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Is there an exact cutoff date yet for MYM 3? All I've heard is 'the end of September' and would have to keep a deadline in mind when making one.
Read first post plox. January, not an exact date in there, but January is the official ending date for now. There only was a debate if we should cede the deadline to September, but there never was anything fixed.

Edit:
Also, it's not Shiva, the God of Destruction, but ShEEva, a monster from the evil other dimension where I've forgotten the name of.

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Going to Gamelon. I'm taking the Triforce of Spag
That list makes me ashamed to be Catholic. I assure that we're not all like that, far from it. We're actually a bunch of Democrats who don't listen to the Church's position on birth control.

And do Juno, Vela, and Lupus, or at least separate movesets for Juno and Vela. And someone must do the Megaman Legends Juno, or maybe Tron Bonne.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Okay guys (and girl), I've finally written the requested moveset reviews. That covers Sol Badguy, Cervantes, Grunty, Eru and Teigen.

If you have any questions or remarks on the reviews, feel free to poke me. Or no, rather not poke me, do something else, like kick my knee or stab some knife into my back. I'd prefer that. kthxbai

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
I really like smashbot SSE so far. The music really helps set the mood.

My Sagi moveset is complete in B attacks only so far. I posted earlier in this thread. I'll have it finished in friday at somepoint, or maybe even thursday at the latest.

darkserenade

Smash Ace
ATTENTION.

I will be making an SSE. Here is how you can apply:
One S grade from any commie who's judging results in 3 chars to submit. As a rule, I must accept at least 2 since you did so well.
One A grade from any commie who's judging results in 2 chars to submit. I have to accept at least one.
Two B grades from any commie who's judging results in 1 char to submit. I don't nessicarily have to accept this one.

So yeah! ALSO: I won't be on Smashboards for a majority of the day, so don't expect an immediate response.

half_silver28

Smash Ace
@DS: O_o. knowing you, u'll probably be using a lot of tales characters, right? in any case, if an S grade from a commie results in 3 characters to enter (I have 2 from sirkibble), I offer Lloyd, Colette & Batman (who you know is still unfinished lol).

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
SirKibble gave me an S-rank for Lip... though I'm gonna ponder whom I will ask you to include. Maybe tell me if it's more fun and carefree or more serious? =o

Though I may change the nominations, I'll go with Gemini Spark and Chaos (pages found in my siggie) and keep the third one back for now.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
Chris Lionheart has gave me S's on my movesets. so may I nominate Bean and Froggy (link to the characters are in the orangr link)

I'm doing a Miles "tails" Prower moveset at the moment, just looking for more pictures to go with it (mostly from Sonic Battle)... I know M&S Guy did a Tails moveset, but my "Tails" moveset is going to be ALOT different.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
I joined in this topic very late compared to the other well known people here. Page 140. None of my movesets have been reviewed yet except one by Spadefox due to a request just now. Spadefox though doesn't do rankings, but I believe his huge praise of it should be enough to qualify as an S. I've generally heard very good things about my movesets in the comments, I just happened to of come in. . .really late. If you're still unsure, check old Cervantes out for yourself. See sig.

You can use any out of my three main movesets you feel would fit best. My old movesets (K. Rool, Big, Yoshimitsu) were more of a learning experience then a serious effort. Not nearly as much time was put into them.

(Don't mean to brag, just doing so to get in SSE.)

I'm getting the craving to start up another moveset, but I've still got my SSE to do. Wouldn't wanna let ya guys down, so. . .Guess I better get to work on finishing it.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
On BKupa's SSE, I'm really starting to like it now. I see you've taken some slight inspiration with my theme of turning the characters into vampires what with the shriek, kudos to you. You're making the theme of turning the characters to vampires more level by level than I am, making it more exciting. Are the Hyenas playable characters though? I don't see you having made a moveset for them in your sig, and I don't recall anybody else having done them. . .
Thanks a lot for the comments, no the hyenas aren't playable; there will be some vampires that are non-playable characters.

Also, Grunty is NOT a vampire, she zoomed off on her broomstick after TDO and the SS defeated the Dark Primids

Next chapter will be up soon I hope. I think it will be quite humorous, as most things involving Mama Luigi or Rock are, but when you've got both...

Also, I am in need of more character suggestions; this is your last chance to submit characters for judging: as of now, I am looking for:

1 good character
4 neutral characters
1 evil characters

it is more work for me, and I believe less fun for some readers, if some of their fav movesets aren't included, so be sure to post some suggestions!

List as of now:

Good:
Aragorn
Bombastic Bagman
The Delicious One
Erutashi Onnarley
Indiana Jones
Leonardo
Paper Luigi
Paula Polestar
Pizzaman
Roger Rabbit
Shaman
Stanley Yelnats
Team Big Shots
Thor
Timon & Pumbaa
Ty Tasmanian
Yoda

Neutral:
Andy's Toys
Drake & Josh
Fulgore
Kite
Mama Luigi
Rock
Rorschach
Squeak Squad
Supercultist
Tiggah
Waddle Doo
Zelos Wilder

Evil:
Bean
Bowser (in cutscenes only, doesn't count)
Bowser's Minions
Cervantes
Dr. Eggman
Dracula
Dry Bones
Dry Bowser
Enker
Gecko Moria
Grim Reaper
Grunty
K.Rool
Nightmare
Sandbag
Sauron
Shadow

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
For your SSE, BKupa666, may I fill one of those evil slots (as i see my Dry Bowser in it) with my Bean moveset (you can get to him by the orange link in my sig). only Bean and Froggy are the only characters i've done who has not been in a story yet!

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Note: Orrandey, not Onnarley. That sounds like "O'Gnarly", which would be the funniest name ever, but it's Orrandey. And she would only be referred to by both names in the "bam! faceshot" part, and thereafter be referred to as Erutashi or simply Eru.

At Smashbot: This is optional, but you also might want to consider this.

/nag nag nag

EDIT: And I notice the meh-ish review for Erutashi. This is understandable, as she was my very first moveset and I didn't find much to improve on. I'm gonna go find more to improve on.

Darkurai

Smash Master
Okay guys I'm officially giving up my impressions thing. I really wanted to do this, but...I just can't. I'm sorry.

I'll probably get back into the actual making of movesets soon.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
ATTENTION.

One S grade from any commie who's judging results in 3 chars to submit. As a rule, I must accept at least 2 since you did so well.
One A grade from any commie who's judging results in 2 chars to submit. I have to accept at least one.
Two B grades from any commie who's judging results in 1 char to submit. I don't nessicarily have to accept this one.

So yeah! ALSO: I won't be on Smashboards for a majority of the day, so don't expect an immediate response.
Another SSE? O.o Dear god, all you guys are tempting me so dam bad to make one myself.

Anyway, my Shinon got an A by Chris Lionheart. That means i get 2 right? I think i'll submit Shinon himself and my Sagi (even though it's not finished yet and if it has to be complete, i'll finish it, so don't worry)

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
ATTENTION.

I got S for Dry Bones! ;D

I'd like to request Erutashi, Teigen, and the Nintendogs.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Gecko Moria and Phoenix Wright are in, and Sandbag may be in as well...as a surprise twist, maybe...?

@Iron Thron, sorry about Eru's mispelled last name, my handwriting IRL was just messed up

Vaul

Smash Apprentice
Read first post plox. January, not an exact date in there, but January is the official ending date for now. There only was a debate if we should cede the deadline to September, but there never was anything fixed.

Edit:
Also, it's not Shiva, the God of Destruction, but ShEEva, a monster from the evil other dimension where I've forgotten the name of.

*Reads first post...and finds nothing about a deadline or any mention of January*
Still, good to know I've got some time.

And you're right, it is Sheeva and not Shiva, definitely done for the sake of not creating that much of an uproar. Even so, same pronunciation (obv), principles, looks, etc. And her MK Annihilation attained title is 'Goddess of Destruction'. But all in all you're right.

And I believe it's 'Outworld'.

cheap_josh

Smash Ace
ATTENTION.

That doesn't seem right. Especially for people who're new and some commies don't even give rankings. But it ain't my sse, just sayin....

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
*In process of reading shaman moveset* Pretty good so far, give more detailed feedback once I finish it. But this thing defenitely needs to be in your SSE Bkupa, I'd guess as a neutral. Shaman

I'll see if I can squeeze Shaman in to the end of my SSE, as my next chapter wouldn't have her fit very well. Although good news for you Cheap Josh, 3 of your movesets are in this one. Street Performer, Pizzaman and CEO. CEO is also going to have one of the more central roles. Corrupt businessmen ftw.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
@BKupa666: I'll fill one of your neutral slots with my Fulgore move set. He's on page 113.

I'm definatley making my own SSE once MYM 4 comes around.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
@darkserenade, use Timon & Pumbaa and Indiana Jones, who have both gotten an S and A, respectively (my other movesets are not judged yet)

LEVEL 4:
Dinosaur World

As an introduction to this new world, several scenes are shown around the island. Brightly colored hills and trees are everywhere. Blocks that spin when hit float above the ground in some places. And young cavemen wander some regions, dragging their little clubs behind them.

Mama Luigi is seen, happily taking a morning stroll, while eating a bagel. However, omething on the side of the path he's on stops him. Rock sits in a small ditch, along with several other stones and pebbles. Mama Luigi picks up Rock excitedly and pulls out a chisel, wishing to make a football. Rock is not interested in becoming a football, so he simply falls on Mama Luigi's foot. He jumps around, holding his pained foot, then turns angrily to Rock, who sits where he fell. You play as Mama Luigi in a simple, one stock, 1 vs. 1 against Rock.

BGM: Mama Luigi - Sparta Remix

Rock falls to the ground, seemingly unharmed. Mama Luigi wipes his brow, and sees that Rock is not football material. Choosing another stone from the ditch instead, Mama Luigi continues his walk. Rock just sits there, although he happened to fall on a hill, so he rolls down after Mama Luigi. A basic three-part level follows through Dinosaur World. There are standard Super Mario World enemies, especially Koopa Football Players and Caterpillars.

BGM: Overworld - Super Mario World

Next, we are treated to another cutscene, in a completely different area of Dinosaur World, a much darker area. Here, we see several holes in the ground, dirt flying out of five of them, as well as a good deal of groaning, due to hard work being completed. A wooden sign is also shown, with the following written on it: Bowser's Castle Oil Tycoon. Stanley Yelnats peers out of his hole that he's digging, to see if his supervisor is nearby, then hops out of his hole, dragging his shovel behind him, and sighs deeply. Ever since he and his four friends were relocated from Camp Green Lake, they had been working for an entirely different purpose. They were to dig for oil, for their masters.

Suddenly, Stanley hears a cry from the hole Zero was digging. Zero quickly jumps out as oil starts to flow freely from the ground in the hole. Stanley and his friends, Zero, Armit, X-Ray, and Magnet, all crowd around the hole and cheer, hoping that their masters would be kind enough to let them have a lunch break. However, rumbling is heard from the hole, and the five friends back up. Oil sprays like a geyser from the hole, drenching the Camp Green Lake inmates, and shooting out Monty Mole, who is pissed. Threatening with vicious slashes from his digger claws, Monty points them back to their wholes, making infuriated noises, while throwing rocks everywhere. As soon as the hapless youngsters are back to work, Monty wanders off, and runs into Koopa, Goomba, and Blooper, the rest of Bowser's Minions. Koopa appears slightly angry, and (is it possible?) a bit depressed, as well. Goomba peers quizzically at his friend, and a flashback begins.

The entire Koopa Troop (the four of Bowser's Minions, and Dry Bones as well, included) stand in front of Bowser, who is sitting lazily on his throne, apparently talking to them. He suddenly stands up and calls forward two Koopas (the Koopa of Bowser's Minions watching his peers, interested), and points to his feet, which the two turtles begin licking enthusiastically. Dry Bones looks infuriated at this sight, and begins to edge away from the Troop. Once he is far enough away, Dry Bones makes a running start, and charges at Bowser. As he gets a few yards away from the unaware Koopa King, Dry Bones does his special ability from Mario Strikers Charged (where he does a somersault, disappears, and reappears behind his target) to get behind Bowser. Then, with a tremendous effort, Dry Bones does a quick, effective slide tackle into Bowser, knocking him helplessly into a pool of lava. Cruelly watching his master flail about, Dry Bones laughs in his clattering manner, and turns back to the Troop, expecting applause for freeing them for Bowser's tyranny. He is shocked to see the furious Troop advancing (Hammer Bros tossing hammers), ready to avenge the supposed killing of the master they lived to serve. Although his situation looked grim, Dry Bones was a crafty being, and quickly proceeded to hijack the nearby Koopa Clown Car. Clumsily crashing through the castle wall, Dry Bones made an escape into the starry sky...

Coming back to real life, the minions hear Blooper let out a few high-pitched squid noises. Turning to where he's pointing at with his tentacle, they turn to see a red portal appearing out of nowhere. Out of it comes...Nightmare! Noticing the minions, Nightmare turns to them and, pointing to an empty hole that the Green Lake inmates had dug (which BTW has yellow poisonous lizards in it), says, "THIS PLACE SHALL BE YOUR GRAVE!" Now, you play as Nightmare against each of the four of Bowser's Minions. You have two stocks, when each minion has one. The arena you fight in has walk off edges, and the hole with the lizards in the middle. If you fall in, the lizards give you heavy damage and knockback. Defeat the minions to proceed.

BGM: Bowser Battle - Super Mario World

Bowser's Minions look quite tired, and, realizing that they cannot win, begin to run. However, Nightmare's speed is right on par with the slower minions. Laughing evilly, Nightmare uses his Soul Devour, and ends up catching Blooper and Goomba. With them now under their control, he sees Bowser's Castle Oil Tycoon, and heads for it, wanting a base for operations in this new land. His new slaves, Blooper and Goomba follow. Koopa and Monty Mole look back at their lost land, and, craving revenge, run off to plot.

Stanley and his friends, getting dreadfully tired of their work, climb out of the holes, after making sure the coast was clear. The five inmates rest for a while, then climb out to explore the new land, after they were sure that their masters were gone. A two-part level through Dark World follows, with enemies like Amazing Flying Hammer Bros, Flame Chains, and more Koopa Football Players.

BGM: Valley of Bowser

A final cutscene is shown, of Nightmare sitting on Bowser's old throne, Goomba and Blooper in front of him. Through a portal, he communicates to Dracula of his successful start in this new land. Dracula appears somewhat pleased, but wishes for more promising minions. Nightmare laughs evilly, ready to obey, proclaiming, "WHERE...WHERE IS THE NEXT SOUL?!?" Goomba and Blooper motion for him to follow, for they know the land, and the three set out of the castle to catch more souls. What they don't know, is that a single, bony arm is slowly edging its way out of a lava pit...

I plan to finish Level 5 soon, and then combine the first five levels into one chapter. After that, I want to finish Simba, and start on this guy.

smashbot226

Smash Master
ATTENTION.

Xemnas & Sauron for me, please.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
SirKibble gave me an S on my Chris Lionheart entry.

I nominate Zelos Wilder (I know that you love Tales) and any other 2 that you would like to pick from my list.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Well, I guess it's the combination of her range (as she's big), her damage, her attack speed and her knockback. You should tone down at least two of these (e.g. Wario, as he seems a bit similar to her, has insane attack speed [though ending lag] and good knockback, but like no range at all and average damage).
I hope you understand what I mean. ^^,

Edit:
@MasterWarlord:
I feedbacked on it, and I loved it. I know Populus and Shaman very well (good ol times!) and it's like, totally true to game.

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
Well, I guess it's the combination of her range (as she's big), her damage, her attack speed and her knockback. You should tone down at least two of these (e.g. Wario, as he seems a bit similar to her, has insane attack speed [though ending lag] and good knockback, but like no range at all and average damage).
I hope you understand what I mean. ^^,

Edit:
@MasterWarlord:
I feedbacked on it, and I loved it. I know Populus and Shaman very well (good ol times!) and it's like, totally true to game.
Hmmm I'm thinking ending lag would be higher and range would probably be good to decrease..

And yes, I was thinking of Wario being similar to her (at least movement wise, attacks I tried to be original with).

darkserenade

Smash Ace
@DS: O_o. knowing you, u'll probably be using a lot of tales characters, right? in any case, if an S grade from a commie results in 3 characters to enter (I have 2 from sirkibble), I offer Lloyd, Colette & Batman (who you know is still unfinished lol).
Lol, not true (I still love tales though XD). Anyway, I'm gonna except Lloyd and Batman.

SirKibble gave me an S-rank for Lip... though I'm gonna ponder whom I will ask you to include. Maybe tell me if it's more fun and carefree or more serious? =o

Though I may change the nominations, I'll go with Gemini Spark and Chaos (pages found in my siggie) and keep the third one back for now.
I was actually hoping I could use Lip and Chaos, but since you might change, that's fine.

Also, nobody likes spoilers.:lick:
Chris Lionheart has gave me S's on my movesets. so may I nominate Bean and Froggy (link to the characters are in the orangr link)

I'm doing a Miles "tails" Prower moveset at the moment, just looking for more pictures to go with it (mostly from Sonic Battle)... I know M&S Guy did a Tails moveset, but my "Tails" moveset is going to be ALOT different.
Froggy and Tails sounds good.
I joined in this topic very late compared to the other well known people here. Page 140. None of my movesets have been reviewed yet except one by Spadefox due to a request just now. Spadefox though doesn't do rankings, but I believe his huge praise of it should be enough to qualify as an S. I've generally heard very good things about my movesets in the comments, I just happened to of come in. . .really late. If you're still unsure, check old Cervantes out for yourself. See sig.

You can use any out of my three main movesets you feel would fit best. My old movesets (K. Rool, Big, Yoshimitsu) were more of a learning experience then a serious effort. Not nearly as much time was put into them.

(Don't mean to brag, just doing so to get in SSE.)

I'm getting the craving to start up another moveset, but I've still got my SSE to do. Wouldn't wanna let ya guys down, so. . .Guess I better get to work on finishing it.
Oh, don't worry, anybody who hasn't been graded by a commie automatically gets at least one.
Another SSE? O.o Dear god, all you guys are tempting me so dam bad to make one myself.

Anyway, my Shinon got an A by Chris Lionheart. That means i get 2 right? I think i'll submit Shinon himself and my Sagi (even though it's not finished yet and if it has to be complete, i'll finish it, so don't worry)
'Kay.
I got S for Dry Bones! ;D

I'd like to request Erutashi, Teigen, and the Nintendogs.
So far, Eru and Nintendogs (and Dry Bones himself, if that's okay) are the ones I'll pick.
That doesn't seem right. Especially for people who're new and some commies don't even give rankings. But it ain't my sse, just sayin....
Oh, don't worry, anybody who hasn't been graded by a commie automatically gets at least one if they want.
@darkserenade, use Timon & Pumbaa and Indiana Jones, who have both gotten an S and A, respectively (my other movesets are not judged yet)
Okay, sounds cool.
Xemnas & Sauron for me, please.
That's fine.
SirKibble gave me an S on my Chris Lionheart entry.

I nominate Zelos Wilder (I know that you love Tales) and any other 2 that you would like to pick from my list.
You can nominate anybody you want. This is about you, the people awesome movesets. But, I think I'll pick Pelleas and Chris Lionheart, along with Zelos.

The Current List *=permission needed
Lloyd (half_silver28)
Batman

Gemini Spark (Spadefox)
Chaos
Lip

Froggy (dancingfrogman)
Tails

Cervantes (MasterWarlord)
Nightmare

Shinon (TWILTHERO)
Sagi
Mia

Erutashi (Iron Thorn)
Nintendogs
Dry Bones

Timon and Pumba (BKupa666)
Indiana Jones

Chris Lionheart (Chris Lionheart)
Zelos
Pelleas

Phoenix Wright (Chief Mendez)
Gray Fox

Cutlass (cheap_josh)
Philip the Bear

Colette (jiggy37)

Light & Ryuk (MarthTrinity)
Egoraptor

Shaman (Vaul)

Mew (LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME)

Ty (TheSundanceKid)

Arwing (Sonic the Baron)

Van (Darkurai)
Firestar

Sain (TVTMaster)
Zora Soldier

Team Big Shots (Commander Bltizkrieg)
Baz
Bowser Jr. & Nina

Paper Luigi (SirKibble)
Cutman

Xemnas(smashbot226)
Cel Link
God Tier

Donald and Goofy (mantlecore77)

Paula (PK Skyler)
Sirbot

Jade
Anise
Decus (darkserenade, a.k.a. me)

MYM 2.0 movesets
Protoman
Paper Mario
Stefan
Soren

Remember, you can still request for a moveset to be in.

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
ATTENTION.

Can one of the commies review Ty? My other two movesets suck, but I think Ty might get a better grade. Anyone willing to do this?

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
The Current List *=permission needed
Lloyd (half_silver28)
Batman

Gemini Spark (Spadefox)
Chaos
Lip*

Froggy (dancingfrogman)
Tails

Cervantes* (MasterWarlord)
Nightmare*

Shinon (TWILTHERO)
Sagi
Mia OR Volke*

Erutashi (Iron Thorn)
Nintendogs
Dry Bones*

Timon and Pumba (BKupa666)
Indiana Jones

Chris Lionheart (Chris Lionheart)
Zelos
Pelleas

Phoenix Wright* (Chief Mendez)
Gray Fox*

Cutlass* (cheap_josh)
Philip the Bear*

Colette* (jiggy37)

Light & Ryuk* (MarthTrinity)

Big Daddy & Little Sister* (KoJ)

Alice (darkserenade, a.k.a. me)
Yeager
Cless
Hmmm would it be possible to add MEW to this list???

edit:

@ Spadefox

Would you mind checking out my MEW moveset as well, as a request?

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
The Young And The Movesets!

WHO WANTZ AN UPDATEZ?! *people raise hands*

Well, too bad!:( To make this work, I need a girl ASAP. I already have Iron Thorn and need one more girl, so this means:

OPEN CASTING FOR TYATM! NEEDED: A GIRL! PM ME IF YOU WANT TO APPLY!!

If one of the people who I have already said will appear is a girl, PM ME.

TVTMaster

Smash Apprentice
Okay, I've asked about four times for feedback on Pom Pom (sig), and got approximately none. Requesting a commie review plz.

Vaul

Smash Apprentice
WHO WANTZ AN UPDATEZ?! *people raise hands*

Well, too bad!:( To make this work, I need a girl ASAP. I already have Iron Thorn and need one more girl, so this means:

OPEN CASTING FOR TYATM! NEEDED: A GIRL! PM ME IF YOU WANT TO APPLY!!

If one of the people who I have already said will appear is a girl, PM ME.
I've got Shaman...haha. Not exactly the epitome of femininity or anything, but she's 100% woman baby. I'll shoot you a pm as well. Page 292

@DS: You have my formal permission to use Shaman. Treat her well...Shaman's "abusive relationships" are the exception to the man-abuses-woman rule.

*stops referring to shaman intimately*

EDIT: @MW - Just read your review. Thank you very much for it, I definitely appreciate it. I agree full-heartedly about the Smash and Special formats and changing them from list to paragraph as well as making them a bit more visually descriptive (I'm so familiar with them already that I did not take that into account haha). I'll also add more to the SSE segment, as at the time I got to that point I had been growing impatient and just wanted to submit the thing; I'll definitely improve that.

Interesting point about her versus the slow n' heavy characters. While she will have slight advantages of Ganon, Charizard and Bowser, they will be the hardest characters for her to kill. With few exceptions (her down smash and back air come to mind), Shaman's KO moves are pretty much all vertical. As the heavy weights are hardest to kill off the top, I can see her having a very hard time landing the KO after dealing the damage. Vice-versa, Shaman is a lightweight (I'll add more to that as well) yet still falls fairly fast, a bad combination considering she will be KO'd by heavyweights at lower percentages and at the same time will still be able to be pseudo-comboed as she will often not get out of reach after being attacked. So although she may have a slight advantage, I think it is still able to balance itself out fairly well.
And with regards to MK, yes she will be comboed to hell and back by him, especially considering her poor priority. But she's got the vertical KO arsenal to take out the lightweight rather easily whenever she's actually able to hit-him; she probably end up playing with a heavy-weight mentality in this matchup. All in all, while MK may have a slight advantage, I still think it balances out fairly well.
I actually think her worst matchups will come from the aggressive middleweights (Diddy, Marth, Sonic) and faster heavy-weights (Snake, DK, DDD), IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom