• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Simple. Sandbags can take alot of blows. It represents diligence, endurance, and heart. These are the characteristics of those who will stop at NOTHING to achieve their goals.

...Oh and they are filled with sand, too..
Wow very perceptive.... except for the sand part XD. We're full of hot air.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
...Seriously though. To be a Sandbag, you've just gotta' have that certain something. That specific panache'. The sort of zesty special trait that nobody else can mimic.

You've gotta' have no life. :bee:
I have no life, either... Even though I'm not logged in, I always read Smashboards - especially MYM - at work, and heck, I even WROTE Guntz' Aerials and Custom Robo's introduction at work. D:

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
^I don't think so. But the contest is over now. You'll have to wait until 4.0 begins to post a moveset.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Mendez: Glad you agree with me review. That's actually the longest one I've ever written. By quite a bit.

BOW BEFORE THE KING!!!!!!!

Seriously, though, let me say now that I will do my best to uphold my sandy (or should it be kingly?) duties.

Also, for some wacked out reason, I can't post in or even look at threads on my computer (currently using another one), so I may be a bit less active over the next few days. I'll still try to clear out my review queue, though, to which dancingfrogman's Metal Knuckles has been added.

There. I broke my limit. HAPPY NOW?

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
@smashbot: Before you start on that one...whatever happened to your Junahu moveset? Empty promises, man. Empty promises. :ohwell:

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
LIMIT BREAK!!!

*uses Renzokuken on Chris*
WE ARE NOT AMUSED

Well, yet again my genius shines through. I had, at some point, set my display method to "threaded", which doesn't work on large threads, and that is why I have not been able to enter or post. Aren't I a clever one?

:bigthumbu

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
The Eternal Darkness And The Wings Of Hope....holy crap. This contest is over.....I GOT TO FINISH THIS SSE SOON!!!!

Chapter 10: The fighters against the fire:

Narrator: Last time, we join Drake and Josh, as there car just broke down. Drake and Josh all of a sudden find a hotel (lol, what a good coincidence!!!). They try to register a room, but stupid Roger rabbit, the apparently, the hotel manager, won't let them register a room. Drake though, tries to hit on some hot girls, but accidently mistakes Erutashi for one. Drake runs away in disgust, while Eru now wanted to rip Drake's balls off. Not only that, Josh's laptop gets corrupted, and out pops up Clipit!!!! A weird day indeed, but all of a sudden, a huge Rhino like giant comes out of the darkness, possessed by the darkness, fights them all. Rand, the giant's name, comes back to his senses, and now will help the group out. The beginning of the end of 7 more chapters begins here.........

Drake and Josh are seen walking next to a huge volcanic island, with Erutashi, Clipit, and Rand following them. It was so boiling hot for Josh that he couldn't take it anymore.

"Drake!!! Why are we here again?!?!" Josh yells.

"I thought this place looked cool. Besides, that weird tour guide paid me 50 bucks to go here." Drake responded.

Erutashi looks at Drake. "That's the reason you dragged us here? You are clearly a moron aren't you?"

Drake looks at Erutashi in disgust. "I wouldn't be talking unattractive girl. You literally want to make me puke."

Erutashi all of a sudden exploded. "THAT'S IT!!!! I'M GOING TO RIP YOUR BALLS OFF!!!!"

Drake hid behind Josh in fear. "Josh help!!! I need those!!!"

Josh all of a sudden smerked at Drake. "Actually, i think a good ball ripping is good medicine for you."

Drake all of a sudden slapped Josh to the face. "You traitor!! I thought that you're my brot........HEY!!!! Your face make different sounds when there smacked."

It was true. It was a totally cool sound that happened when you slapped Josh's face. Drake continued to slap Josh's face cause it was so darn fun for him. Until........

Josh stopped Drake from slapping his face. "OKAY!!! WILL YOU QUIT IT!!!!?!?!?"

Rand spoke quietly. "Please sir Josh. Don't let your anger control you. Look at sir Drake. Let it flow with you."

Clipit agrees by noding.

Drake smiles and agrees with Rand as well. "See Josh? I'm right, and you're wrong. Now please.....DON'T LET ANYONE RIP MY BALLS OFF!!!!!" Drake says while looking in fear of Erutashi.

Josh sighs and agrees as well. "Well fine. Come on. Lets try finding a way off this stupid volcanic island. Oh, and by the way Drake...."

"What?" Drake wonders.

*SLAP*

Part 1: A way off this island:
Objective: Reach your lame destination
Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsJp5dBal20
Characters: Drake and Josh, Rand, Erutashi, Clipit, Roger Rabbit

Get to you destination obviously.

There are a lot of animals that will try to attack you.
1. Snakes, There are hard to find, but are really weak.
2. Lions? There ferious. WOW.
3. Tigers. Just basically faster versions of Lions.
4. Squirrels. AAAAWWWWW there soooo cute.....too bad they have to die.
5. A t-rex. Looks like there not extinct yet!!!

As soon as you make it to your destination.....

Drake and Josh moan as they can't find there destination off the frigging island. They looked high and low, but no.

"This is all your fault!!! Who was that tour guide anyway?!?!" Josh asked impatiently.

Drake shrugged. "I don't know. He looked as if he had a weird helmet and...."

All of a sudden, lightening struck. A voice came out. "Yes!!! It was i that gave you that tour pass."

When the lightening passed, a figure in a form of a man appeared. It appeared to be Thor.

"First of all, i need your help on something. There is a very stron-" Thor said before he was interrupted.

"DRAKE!!! How can you now know that's Thor!!?!?!? And why did you accept the tour pass from HIM!?!?!" Josh said.

Drake shrugged. "Hey he gave me 50 dollars......give me a break. I'll never let that happen again i promise. Let's start by getting revenge on this Thor guy."

So Rand, D and J, Erutashi and Clipit prepared themselves for a fight against Thor.

Thor facepalms himself for the morons not letting him explain. He brings out his almighty weapon.....

Part 2: Everyone against Thor:
Objective: Defeat....THOR?!?!?
Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VetJqYxT9s
Characters: Drake and Josh, Erutashi, Roger Rabbit, Rand and Clipit or Thor.

I recommend using the Drake and Josh group rather than JUST using Thor unless you're really good with Thor.

No matter what happens, the result stays the same. Thor is overpowered by numbers.

"Fools.........will you let me finish my statement...?" Thor asked.

Josh said, "Ohhhhh......sorry."

"That's good. What i was about to say was that in the depths in that volcano, lies a very powerful beast of fire that can..........Egads!!! He's coming outside the volcano!!!" Thor said before a huge earthquake from the volcano was heard.

All of a sudden, a volcanic lave erupted from a volcano!!! A huge beast came out.

"Whoa!!!!!! It's the Lord of the Lava caves!!!!" Josh exclaimed in a weird loud fashion.

Everyone prepared themselves for an epic fight.

Part 3: LORD OF THE LAVA CAVES!!!!:
KK, i can't find a pic, so here, picture this in your head.
It's a huge fish. It has a really bad attitude. It looks like its swimming in mid air. It has fire covered all over it. Weird, i know.

Objective: Defeat the Lord of The Lava caves (which happens to be a flying in mid air fish.)
Music: Evidential Material
Characters: Thor, Drake and Josh, Erutashi, Rand, Clipit, Roger Rabbit

Wow.....the weird subspace boss known to mankind......here goes....

Breath of fire: It is a huge fire based attack that covers most of the stage. It continues to vastly do damage to your character, until after 8 seconds. It is left wide open after this attack.

Fiery impact: It rushes forward with fiery elements that can take down most characters with one hit. If it hits, it deals 50% (!) damage with great knockback. Though it can easily be avoided by just crouching, it moves very fast for you to even think of crouching.

Bash: Simply a bash from the fiery burning fish. It has a fiery element to it. It deals around 15% damage with ok knockback. Not partically fast, but its a continous attack (about 8 times, 16 after its health drop down to half).

Eruption: The flaming fish starts to heat up the place. All of a sudden, anyone, no matter where you are, gets hit by this attack, and immediately suffers 35% damage, but no knockback. The flaming fish only uses this attack 3 times, but still very powerful.

After the boss is defeated after 500% damage racked up on it.....

It collapes to the ground, desparate for air, until it dies away and fades. All of a sudden, a strange light appears from it. It fades and leaves away a red card.....no, not Yu-gi-Oh.

Drake picks up the card. "....So that's what we fought that stupid fish for? A stupid trading card.?!?!"

"NO.! It has a lot of power inside it. It can awaken the wicked gods with the other 4 cards as well. Best be careful." Thor explains.

All of a sudden, a gust of wind blows the red card away from Drake's hand......and into the hands of................Nightmare?

"Excellent!!! The beginning of the end is near!!! With this, we will unleash a heavy hell to the world!!!" Nightmare says.

"HEY!!!!! I was going to sell that card off Ebay!!!" Drake says.

Nightmare says, "QUIET!!!!!!!! Now to bring this to the empire. I think i'll bring him one of you guys as a souviner as well."

Thor immediately butts in. "Run. There is a boat near the shore. Run to there."

"But..." Drake says.

Erutashi then pulls Drake's shirt. "LETS GO!!! OR I'LL RIP YOUR BALLS OFF!!!!! DONT LET THORs SACARFICE BE IN VAIN!!!"

So they leave the place, with Drake looking back. As soon as Thor was out of sight, the group heard a loud scream from Thor. It was obvious he didnt win.

The group knows where to go next. They decide to head out to the empires place.

TO BE CONTINUED.......

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
KINGS go first! /arrogant

Relevance to Character --- The character is actually hilariously lulzy. His specials and stats all fit him well. I just wish more of his standard attacks were based off of the character, and less just simple hand-to-hand moves. Oh well... 6/10

Detail --- Gaaaaaah. "A stomp", "A back kick", "The regular stall then fall", and my personal favourite - "Puches". Even on the specials, damage and stuff like that isn't even mentioned. BUT WHO CARES? He's just so irresistably delicious... 2/10

Balance --- Oh gawd FASTEST RUN, AVERAGE WEIGHT, ABOVE AVERAGE POWER, GREAT JUMP AND TRACTION??? An Up B that's a strict improvement over Diddy's. A B that is both an annoyance and a kill move. A Forward B that slows your foe down and makes him easier to combo? And of course the healing projectile absorption. In short, The Delicious One is going to have a very easy time punishing those who try to eat him. 2/10

Originality --- Umm... His Forward B is neat. His Down B is pretty cool as well. But pretty much everything else is grafted from some other character. LOLCHILLINZ 3/10

Playstyle --- Pretty simple physical beats with some food-based attacks to make him unique. Nothing special - not at all - but not disjointed or anything. 4/10

Organization --- So there are some unnecessary spaces and not much colour and headers here and no headers there and weirder headers there. But despite all that, it's easy to navigate through (probably because there's so little to navigate through). 6/10

Extras ---Items, assist trophies, and all the shebang. They're really short and kinda sloppy, though. +1

Overall: Now, don't make me pull out a quote where you say that this moveset stinks. Ty destroys it. Still, it's all for the lulz, isn't it? And I do LOVE my lulz.

24/60

KWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

SirKibble

Smash Champion
No, no, no... It's still missing a couple important things...

Fierce Deity King Hyper Sir Master Chief Junahu Lionheart the Fox Hero Kupa Bot Daddy who is Cheap like SmashBrosMike.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
^No room for me? The coolest person alive?

Jerks.

J/k

Now to get back to working on Savyna, and maybe getting sometime done for my next SSE chapter.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
^No room for me? The coolest person alive?

Jerks.

J/k

Now to get back to working on Savyna, and maybe getting sometime done for my next SSE chapter.
Fierce Deity King Hyper Sir Master Chief Junahu Lionheart the Fox Hero Kupa Bot Daddy who is Cheap like SmashBrosMike.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
NOOOOOO!

You've put Fierce Deity at the beginning??? In front of ME??? J'ENRAGE!

The Delicious One's review is on the bottom of the last page. What a strange moveset.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Less spam.....moar movesets....

POKEMON TRAINER HIMSELF JOINS THE BRAWL!!!!!! >.<

Standard B- Fishing Rod (Simalar To Chain Of Light)

Side B- Bicycle (Simalar To Wario Bike)

Up B- Escape Rope (Simalar To Teleport)

Down B-Dash (Simalar To Fox Illusion)

Final Smash should be a pokeball throw, and you have to hold B and circle the control stick vs your opponent for damage/power struggle. And if you win the power struggle, you go in the background can control your opponent for 20 seconds. Probably something like making them taunt and go off the stage, or hit their teammates.

/JOKE MOVESET

Note this is based off the thread known as "If Pokemon Trainer Was Playable (Himself)." I pretty much copy-pasta everything.

I completely forgot that the contest was over lol. Someone should do a serious moveset for the guy.

OOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH......kthanx

EDIT: Man.....my SSE chapter is really ignored due to this name calling crap....

Smady

Smash Master
I hope you 'Sandbags' decide on a date for MYM4 soon. I've always considered the feel of a youthful breast akin to a sandbag... mhmm. You guys are *******.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
I think LOLCHILLINZ still has many more years to it....
Yes. Yes it does. LOLCHILLINZ for MYM 4.0!!!!!!

Btw, any moar episodes of TYATM going to continue in 4.0....in the social group of course?

*head falls down in disapointment that no one commented on latest SSE chapter lol*

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord

Btw, any moar episodes of TYATM going to continue in 4.0....in the social group of course?

*head falls down in disapointment that no one commented on latest SSE chapter lol*
Yeah, I'm about to finish the haloween episode right now. MYM4 will be the start of SEASON 4!!! =O

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
I might actually post more often in Make Your Move 4.0! *waits for cheers*...

*hears none*...

*sobs silently in corner*
You know, when typing asterisk-ended pantomimes, you really oughta' give other people a chance to respond before concluding your act.

That said, I'll just assume I didn't read those last two lines.

*cheers*

As long as I get at least one other obscure anime character out of you, I'll be a happy camper. :bee:

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion

Lol your new SSE chapter was pretty good. Stayed true to Drake and Josh (I think) and kept the lol's coming.

And its good to hear that MarthTrinity might actually participate in MYM 4.0.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
*cheers*

As long as I get at least one other obscure anime character out of you, I'll be a happy camper. :bee:
And its good to hear that MarthTrinity might actually participate in MYM 4.0.
Aww you guys are swell cool =D

And yes, I've got to start thinking up obscure anime characters to do movesets for...I've already started work on my Henry Townshend (Silent Hill 4) moveset and I think it's turning out quite well. I'm taking my sweet time with this one and putting in a painful amount of detail as well as extras and all that jazz, I hope to start MYM4 off with a boom!

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Btw, Marthtrinity, i was reading Light and Ryuk for boredom reasons, and i really liked it.

Down taunt = best taunt ever lol.

I might do an advert for it. It was really fun to read.

I look forward for ur 4.0 participation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom