• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Nice SSE chapter TWILT!

Someone should remake Barack Obama for MYM4 *remembers epic Obama moveset from MYM2, then goes to watch election*

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
BARACK OBAMA JOINS THE BRAWL

B - Change: Obama changes anyone in front of him into a random object, stunning them.

B side - Spreading the Wealth: Obama reaches into your pocket and steals some money from you. Gimps enemy recoveries, and heals Obama of 5% damage.

B down - Obama Bin Laden:

Obama transforms into his alter ego and becomes slower and more powerful.

B up - Rise to Power: Obama rises up on a stack of money, going the length of Mario's up B. The stack of money falls dow after Obama uses it to recover, spiking enemies.

Fsmash - Race Card:

Obama throws a playing card forward. A simple projectile, goes the length of a battlefield platform.

Final Smash: Black Out

The screen turns entirely black. Everyone besides Obama is unable to move for the duration of the final smash (30 seconds). The catch is Obama can't see anything.

Assist Trophy: Reverend Wright

Reverend Wright rapidly says "GOD **** AMERICA!" and smacks anyone who isn't black over the head wth a bible, instantly KOing them.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion

B - Change: Obama changes anyone in front of him into a random object, stunning them.

B side - Spreading the Wealth: Obama reaches into your pocket and steals some money from you. Gimps enemy recoveries, and heals Obama of 5% damage.

B up - Rise to Power: Obama rises up on a stack of money, going the length of Mario's up B. The stack of money falls dow after Obama uses it to recover, spiking enemies.

Fsmash - Race Card:

Obama throws a playing card forward. A simple projectile, goes the length of a battlefield platform.

The screen turns entirely black. Everyone besides Obama is unable to move for the duration of the final smash (30 seconds). The catch is Obama can't see anything.

Reverend Wright rapidly says "GOD **** AMERICA!" and smacks anyone who isn't white over the head wth a bible, instantly KOing them.

WIN!!!!

But the Final Smash should really be....

The Anti-Christ-

Obama finally reveals his true colors. A 666 tatoo appears on his head as he calls the fires of hell down onto the stage, KO'ING everyone who doesn't sidestep it.

TVTMaster

Smash Apprentice

Fsmash - Race Card:

Reverend Wright rapidly says "GOD **** AMERICA!" and smacks anyone who isn't white over the head wth a bible, instantly KOing them.

Epic win, even though from the looks of the coverage tonight we're stuck with four more years of millions of people being slaughtered for irresponsible people's convenience.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
LMAO at the Obama moveset.

@TVT: Can i now haz a review on Drake and Josh? (For the lulz. Just asking review for fun.)

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
The halloween special is finished and available in the social group. GO NOW.

lolchillinz

The Halloween special was great.. but it needs something thats actually scary.... like Obama becoming President.

TWIL has official lost 100 coolness points. (If you could actually vote for him you would lose 1000.)

half_silver28

Smash Ace
... I'll pistol whip the next guy/girl/it/potato who mentions politics in this thread.
:bee:

anyway, I think I'm gonna post the results of the MYM awards sometime tomorrow. In case there's anyone who hasn't voted on them:

VOTING WILL END AT NOON EASTERN TIME TOMORROW!!!

vote for half_silver... I have no votes & an honorable mention... this makes me sad :(

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
... I'll pistol whip the next guy/girl/it/potato who mentions politics in this thread.
:bee:

anyway, I think I'm gonna post the results of the MYM awards sometime tomorrow. In case there's anyone who hasn't voted on them:

VOTING WILL END AT NOON EASTERN TIME TOMORROW!!!

vote for half_silver... I have no votes & an honorable mention... this makes me sad :(
POLITICS

Lol jk jk.

Why don't you make a new category.

Most Like Half_Silver28 (Choose 1)
Half_Silver28

But in all seriousness how about a Best (Relatively) Unknown Moveset Designer. Then you might have a chance.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
McCain is in favor of homosexual rights and actually believes in the existence of global warming. He's not perfect, but he may as well be when put next to Obama.

I wanted Huckabee to get the Republican nomination. He plays guitar and has Chuck Norris, he could get steal plenty of Obama's young dumb voters through that. More importantly, Huckabee actually had a good plan for the economy and is a good debater. Huckabee would've done far better then McCain.

I can't believe they're saying Ohio is a sure win for McCain already when only 15% of the vote is in for it. It's ridiculous.

There's a large possibility that we'll wake up tomorrow and a good portion of Obama's states will shift over to McCain.

Keep in mind the entire tallied vote is insanely close. 50% Obama 49% McCain.

MCCAIN 08

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
McCain is in favor of homosexual rights and actually believes in the existence of global warming. He's not perfect, but he may as well be when put next to Obama.

I wanted Huckabee to get the Republican nomination. He plays guitar and has Chuck Norris, he could get steal plenty of Obama's young dumb voters through that. More importantly, Huckabee actually had a good plan for the economy and is a good debater. Huckabee would've done far better then McCain.

I can't believe they're saying Ohio is a sure win for McCain already when only 15% of the vote is in for it. It's ridiculous.

There's a large possibility that we'll wake up tomorrow and a good portion of Obama's states will shift over to McCain.

MCCAIN 08
McCain supports homosexual rights? Now I really hate the useless ****ard.

But still... Obama becoming President is just plain frightening..... I would make a better candidate than him.

If only Huckabee got the nomination (why the **** didn't anyone vote for him for the nomination?)

But really... don't even pay attention to the popular vote... the electoral college is what matters (despite the fact that it is a ******** system).

half_silver28

Smash Ace
POLITICS

Lol jk jk.

Why don't you make a new category.

Most Like Half_Silver28 (Choose 1)
Half_Silver28

But in all seriousness how about a Best (Relatively) Unknown Moveset Designer. Then you might have a chance.
Yeah really, it's your contest, just make a new catagory called like...

"Coolest Guy Who Made An Award System (Choose 1)

half_silver28"
I pretty much got ignored in the best moveset category. most people voted for mendez, warlord, k.rool, kibble, thorn, cheap_josh & others who're better than me. Even when they didn't, they voted for people who were worse than me but had tons of movesets, or they were bribed voted for people who I shouldn't have put in the category in the first place. I just can't get people to pay attention to my movesets :(

MCCAIN 08
/facepalm

since this thread can't stay away from this, I have to say that every place I've looked says obama won ohio ~

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Maybe you should have put more choices there (like pick 7-10.)

It is a huge category. Still a lot of people nominated in that category probably shouldn't have been there (and have still been voted on more than you and me.)

SirKibble

Smash Champion
I'm 18, didn't vote. I couldn't sign my country away to either of those idiots.

The USA sells itself to the depths of hell tonight.

half_silver28

Smash Ace
I wanted to give a lot of people a chance. I tried my best to avoid nominated people for categories. I didn't think that those people would get any votes, but I was wrong of course :ohwell:

at least I've got a shot at getting my movesets in the top 50.

vote for Batman... or Lloyd... or Colette... :)

@kibble: if that's ur logic, then we do that pretty often. lol

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
We need the laws changed so we can get Sakurai for President, who wouldn't love a law that requires everyone to randomly trip at random times?

EDIT: If it means anything, I thought your Colette moveset was awesome half_silver =) Gotta love ToS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom