• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS 4 - Philadelphia, PA - Feb 7/8 NATIONAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
It's the coolest.

I wish for my Samus to be good by the time this rolls around. Otherwise I'm stuck with Wario/PT only, and I'd much rather play with Samus right now. <3

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
lol Inui you say that your crewmate sucks on a daily basis so how are you saying you **** toon link badly.

List so far...
Yes vs LK $5
Yes vs Slik Vik $5
Yes vs Niko K $5
Yes vs Hylian $5
Yes vs Xzax $1
Yes vs The Truth $5x2

I'm gonna be so poor...

Inui

Banned via Warnings
bull**** he does :laugh:
Blow yourself up twice to ~30%. You can no longer get CG spiked.

Falco dies at 90%-100%, often much lower if you get stuff like a n-air edgeguard, d-air techchase, f-smash, u-air up high, etc.

Snake dies at 150%+.

Snake has more priority and range on the ground and in the air.

He definitely wins, lol.

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
lol Inui you say that your crewmate sucks on a daily basis so how are you saying you **** toon link badly.

The Truth you there?
My Fox vs your Snake $5?
Snake ditto $5?

List so far...
Yes vs LK $5
Yes vs Slik Vik $5
Yes vs Niko K $5
Yes vs Hylian $5 (if the other ones go well)
Yes vs Xzax $1

I'm gonna be so poor...
Before you said $2. Make up ya mind lol. I ain't rich :p

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Just pull out a grenade and crouch? idk I never really blow myself up when I do that matchup...

Lucas half of those kill moves you listed aren't practical. You have to perfectly space the nair so that falco's side b invincibility is gone, fsmash is just vs stupid people, uair isn't really that common, neither is dair tech chase.

Nor does snake have priority over falco's feathers/feet on the ground except for his tilts...which is pretty much what matters but stlil...

In the air, falco's bair beats snake's nair. Snake's bair might beat falco's aerials but i haven't ever clashed moves with bair.

I still think Snake beats falco though xD

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
The match-up is neutral IMO. Snake has the strength, the priority and all that but Falco still has the CG D:

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
CG means nothing if you blow yourself up. I'd rather blow myself up and take 30 damage than take 70 from cg to spike to down b'ing myself.

Snake wins it because of his tilts mostly.

Truth you still haven't said yes or no to my mm o.O

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
omg that just reminded me...

I'm open to Falcon ditto mm's with ANYONE. Idc if I win or not it's just the best matchup in the game.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I swung by the venue and grabbed some pics.

All pictures are of only ONE section of the venue. The entire venue is comprised of 3 of these rooms put together, all connected. During the tournament it will be one giant room, but at the time of taking these pictures, a temporary wall was placed seperating the rooms because they had an event in progress in one of the sections. So for the tournament, imagine the area in the pictures, x3

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea 3 all connected together making one big space. you can kinda see the temp walls in the pictures (looks like a bunch of panels), they wont be there during the tourney

edit:
also, i am going on vacation (starting in like an hour) and won't be back until next thursday night. i will still be poppin on smashboards each night for stuff, however i will not be able to update the pre-reg list until i get back. i dont have microsoft office on the laptop im bringing so i cant edit the excel file (its a piece of crap laptop cause my main one is broken, and i never bothered to install most common things on it, its essentially just for internet). continue to send your pre-regs, i can still check them while on vaca, i just cant add it to the excel file, so expect that to be updated next thur or fri.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
falco is good, but he really isnt THAT that good, he just has like 5 really really good moves. and he can just camp out most characters with that.

and i want to MM some marths some ROBs and some sonics in this mofo

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Blow yourself up twice to ~30%. You can no longer get CG spiked.

Falco dies at 90%-100%, often much lower if you get stuff like a n-air edgeguard, d-air techchase, f-smash, u-air up high, etc.

Snake dies at 150%+.

Snake has more priority and range on the ground and in the air.

He definitely wins, lol.
WHAT????

What happened to the days when you said I only beat Yes! because I'm Falco and he's Snake?? Wtf????

Dotcom

Smash Lord
OK see here's the thing. Chibo went away on Vacation, and since i'm helping run this, any questions needed to be asked: you should either adress them to me or, adress them to Chibo and wait until he get's back from Vacation in like twelve years.

Also. I wish everyone would call me .COM D:
Iwant to change my Smashboards name but that'd be so annoying to have to start this account all over. I like my Join Date :)
So all the people who i challeneged to MM if .Com MM's you , your match vs protoman10 is covered.

I'm gonna see what I can do about setting aside some time, or a certain station for a period of time, for just MM's only.

I'm gonna chill with Keitaro one of those days, because we're black and cool

so far.
Umbra 1 - 5$
Toasty: 1 -5 $

Inui

Banned via Warnings
WHAT????

What happened to the days when you said I only beat Yes! because I'm Falco and he's Snake?? Wtf????
Yes! wasn't playing the match-up right. In fact, I might be the only Snake that does... Wait, no, Afro ***** Florida's best Falco consistently.

protoman10 said:
Iwant to change my Smashboards name but that'd be so annoying to have to start this account all over.
An administrator can change your name for you.

CO18

Smash Hero
Yes! wasn't playing the match-up right. In fact, I might be the only Snake that does... Wait, no, Afro ***** Florida's best Falco consistently.

An administrator can change your name for you.
No, he doesn't. They rarely play and the last time they played Tommy G won 2-0.

Why do you act like you know these things.

Anyway Afro mains wario now, he just uses snake in like snake dittos now.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I remember watching Afro handle him at FAST and hearing that Tommy G kept losing over and over. I also haven't seen results from Tommy G in a very long time.

I guess Afro doesn't really play it right. What a shame.

CO18

Smash Hero
I remember watching Afro handle him at FAST and hearing that Tommy G kept losing over and over. I also haven't seen results from Tommy G in a very long time.

I guess Afro doesn't really play it right. What a shame.
When they played in pools at FAST it was 1-1.

Last gigs tommy g did bad and got 25th, gigs before that im pretty sure he finished 4th which is when he beat afro

Also you act like every matchup is based off your experiences lmao

Inui

Banned via Warnings
When they played in pools at FAST it was 1-1.

Last gigs tommy g did bad and got 25th, gigs before that im pretty sure he finished 4th which is when he beat afro

Also you act like every matchup is based off your experiences lmao
Oh, ok. Then I just expected too much of Afro and assumed he knew how to fight Falco well and would dominate a player like Tommy G.

My bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom