• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baloo

Smash Ace
I made a final boss for a BBQ I was going to make, but I never actually made the BBQ itself.

It was called Hyper Eunice.

Pelikinesis

Smash Journeyman
yeah I did. I also commented on it, but I seem to make posts EXACTLY at the right time for no one to read them. I'm unintentionally ninja like that.

Anyways, I'm of the "Sephiroth-is-overrated-and-Kefka-is-better-than-him-and-everyone-else" bandwagon, so I love the fact that someone did him.

A lot of the moves have very interesting effects, but being an FF6 fanboy and all, I would have liked more references to the game (Blasts of lightning strike sporadically as he maniacally giggles "Run! Run! Or you'll be well done!).

But that's just how I would have done it. And anyways, you did have plenty of moves anyways that were related to the game (the poison move), and the other moves definitely fit the character. The playstyle fit him too, actually.

And I would spam the crap out of his Dair. It amuses me.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
A lot of the moves have very interesting effects, but being an FF6 fanboy and all, I would have liked more references to the game (Blasts of lightning strike sporadically as he maniacally giggles "Run! Run! Or you'll be well done!).
Well that's what Here and There Thundara kinda represents.

And I would spam the crap out of his Dair. It amuses me.
Yeah me too. :bee: :bee:

Pelikinesis

Smash Journeyman
Reading a couple of BBQ chapters (I can't believe people are actually calling them that now) makes me realize how much I haven't been playing a massive amount of videogames, and it makes me sad.

And ignorant. Oh well, looks like I'll have to read movesets and skim Wikipedia articles......

By the way, I DID read Mach Rider prior to starting the BBQ, and that Infinite Bridge stage or whatever sounds like a buttload of fun.

Baloo

Smash Ace
Since I don't plan on completing my BBQ, here is Hyper Eunice:

Yeah, so everyone gets to the final area where the bad guy stays. Then...

"DON'T YOU KNOW THE MEANING OF PROPRIETY!?"

And out from the dark tower floats... Eunice. In her hand she hold the Jiggly Orb. Then she says "With the power of Jigglypuff, I can rule the world!" And she eats the ball.She twitches, then her hair turns spiky. Her eyes glow bright red. Her shoes become the sparkly ballerina shoes from the Wizard of Oz. She is enveloped in flame, and yells "SEE ETIQUETTE!!!!!!!!" The screen goes dark, and the final battle begins...

100% to 80%

This is Outrageous! - Eunice yells "This is outrageous!" and a bunch of small petifores emanate from her. Each one does two damage, with the six big ones doing five damage. They all do low knockback. There are six big ones, and twenty small ones.

The Tie in Your Hand - Eunice yells "That tie, (name of character being used) the tie in your hands," and a tie appears in your characters hands. Then, she charges you. If she misses, the tie disappears and nothing happens. If she hits you, she grabs the tie and ties it around your neck, doing ten damage and medium knockback.

Those are Howard's - Eunice yells, "Those are Howard's! What in the world are you doing with Howard Banister's rocks?" Then, a bunch of igneous tambula rocks fall from the sky, doing seven damage and medium knockback. There are ten rocks.

80% to 50%
All of her previous attacks do five more damage.

I'm Coming In There - Eunice yells "I'm coming in there!" and proceeds to throws clumps of bubble bath and towels at the characters. They both do low knockback and make you more likely to trip/slip, but the towels do ten damage and the bubbles do fifteen.

I'm Counting - Eunice counts from five to one, and then throws a bunch of red plaid briefcases at everyone. They each do seventeen damage and contain one of four things, diamonds, rocks, files, or underwear. None of these do anything, they just look funny if you get underwear.

They Tried To Molest Me - Eunice yells "They tried to molest me!" And shoots at the opponent. Each shot does high knockback and twenty damage.

What More Can They Do - Eunice yells "What more an they do to me," And throws a bunch of tiles at the opponents. Each one does twenty five damage and high knockback. She throws ten tiles.

Criminal Injustice - Eunice says "I suppose you have come to apologize for the unbelievable criminal injustice---" And then throws a snake onto the battlefield. It's bite does high knockback and eighteen damage. KO it quickly or will probably die.

50% to 0%
All of her attacks now do ten more damage.

Yes Eunice - Howard appears and says "Yes Eunice" three times. Then he goes onto the battlefield and gets onto a bicycle before driving into a Chinese dragon model that appears in front of him. Then he drives into you. If he hits, it means very high knockback and twenty two damage.

Trust - Eunice yells "TRUST!" and uses her Tie attack except it is three times more powerful.

The Eunice Burns - Eunice says "I am not "A" Eunice Burns, I am "THE" Eunice Burns! " Then she throws a desk at you. The desk does high knockback and twenty six damage.

You Are not - Your Character says their name, even Link. Then Eunice says "You are not" You say "I am not _____" Then you turn into Eunice for three seconds and punch yourself.

Bathroom rocks - Eunice says "Why are your rocks in the bathroom?" Then she throws rocks and blobs of bubbles at you. Bubbles do low knockback but increase your chance of tripping and do seven damage, rocks do high knockback and fifteen damage.

Propriety - This is the ultimate attack, the Off Waves of Eunice. Eunice says "Don't you know the meaning of propriety?" Then an voice comes from nowhere saying "Propriety; noun: conformity to established standards of behavior or manner, suitability, rightness, or justice." Then they voice yells "SEE ETIQUETTE!!!!!!!!!" And a huge orange box surrounds Eunice, and then gets bigger. Anyone it touches receives ultimate Chimera knockback and fifty damage.

Once Eunice is beat, she falls down a manhole, yelling "Ppprrroooppprriiieeetttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..."

SonicBoom2

Smash Journeyman
Why is it when I come back we always stop talking about the best stuff?

@Warlord:

Just finished reading the whole SSE.
AWESOME!!!

@BBQ:

Foood...

Akiak

Smash Ace
de Blob was great but I think you took too much from the game and didn't think up the most of it but I don't have the game so whatever...

Man I'm having problems with BB coding Wynaut. Did a mess...:ohwell:

Baloo

Smash Ace
No comments on Eunice? WAHHH!

@Akiak: Only the specials, throws and stage are from the game, I made the rest up, I think.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
Wynaut... how does that work out? All moves = counters/shields and Final Smash = Destiny Bond?
That could actually work.

It'd be odd, but it could work.

For example, Wynaut could have different counters that only work against different attacks, and you have to use all the opponents attacks against them. So one counter could be used against up b, up smash and up tilt, and another could be used against down b, down smash, and down tilt.

I'm looking forward to him Akiak

kitsuneko345

Smash Ace
*sending Sundance lots of apple pies on Pi Day, as
Kits here with an update from me about my blog no one truly goes to:

Due to my lack of participating in MYM 4 directly, I have decided for a change in plans with one of two ideas. Problem is I don't know which one to choose, so I need your help. Here they are:

1. I will hire any NEWCOMERS here to have the chance to review movesets with me. Any newcomer willing to participate must give a short paragraph about why you be qualified for the job and give an outline of how you will review. On a reasonable date (friday at PST, probably) I will decide who will work along with me to help others.

or

2. I will ask every newcomer to PM me about which movesets they want me to review, if any. I will only ask for one moveset per review though, so there will be no second guesses.

Either way works for me (heck I might do both), but I need you to help. After 10 people have voted, I will close the voting. Note than a tie or a 6-4 vote will let me choose both options. If more than 5 people like both of the ideas and post about it, I will pick both options with no exceptions. Thank for your time.

Akiak

Smash Ace
Why not Wynaut? [/cheesy jokes]

Wynaut, the Bright Pokemon, joins the Brawl!
~Description~​

Wynaut is the Bright Pokemon that can always be seen with a big smile on his face, no matter the circumstances. These Pokemon are the rulers of Mirage Island and all have unique capabilities they got from their father; Wobuffet

In Brawl he can count on a wide array of different moves that mostly depend on the foe himself. Some of his moves include drops of water. When these hit the foe in the air, the foe flinches and falls into helpless so its great for gimping. But they don't have effect if used on a foe while he's in the middle of his up-B. If they it a foe on the ground they simply flinch and push them.

Size: 4/10 - Slightly bigger than Olimar
Power: 3/10 - He has limited KO moves
Weight: 3/10 - He's very light and dies usually on 70% sometimes.
Running Speed: 5/10 - Not that fast
Dash speed:7/10 - Decent
Fall Speed: 5/10 - Average floatiness.
1st Jump: 8/10 - An excellent jump that gets even higher than Falco's
2nd Jump: 7/10 - His 2nd jump reaches slightly lower
Traction: 5/10 - Not too good.
Wall-jump: No
Wall Cling: No
Crawl: No
Glide: No

Normal stance - He stands there, with a big smile on his face and mouth open as always. His ears (or whatever you call those things) occasionally swing back and forth and he sometimes bounces up and down a bit.
Walk - Moves his feet forward and back slowly, tilting slightly left and right as he does so. Also his mouth is closed now.
Run - Pretty much the same as above, except he moves his feet faster and opens his mouth wide.
Dash - He now leans forward with his ears swaying behind him.
1st jump - His feet separate slightly and his ears sway above him. He looks up at the sky as he jumps.
2nd jump - He powerfully swings his ears down and bends forward pushing him up.
Crouch - He bends his head forward and covers it with his ears closing his mouth.

~Standard Combo~​

A: Ear Slap
Simply slaps the foe with his ears by turning powerfully.
Info: The foe doesn't move at all when hit and simply flinches, staying in place. Comes out pretty quickly at the 2nd frame but has some ending lag.
Mid Range-No knockback-4%

AA: Ear Slap
Slaps again in the opposite direction with the other ear.
Info: Comes out kinda slowly after the other. Over half a second. Same as the other. After the 2 hits, there is some lag.
Mid Range-No Knockback-4%

Dash Attack: Swim
His feet get off the ground and he is practically lying in mid-air, swimming with his ears 3 times and sending splashes of water behind him
Info: The first hit comes right away. The second comes after half a second. The same with the third. He travels slowly during this, and it moves him forward 2 SBB blocks or one Bowser if you will. You usually don't get in all 3 hits unless your foe is between 0 and 10%. The hitbox is his body and after the swim he tumbles on the ground making this move easily punishable.
Good Range-Low Knockback-6% x 3

~Tilts~​

Forward: Scary Face
Does a scary face and the foe in front of him is stunned.
Info: The face lasts 1 second and has 5 blocks range in front of him. Any foe in the are of effect is stunned for 3 seconds, enough to follow up another move.
Great Range-No Knockback-0%

Up: Mirror Launch
He lifts his ears, and a mirror panel appears. It travels up 3 blocks and reflects projectiles apart from working as a wall to push foes up.
Info: Its practically a platform that reflects projectiles. Has no lag and Wynaut can walk while the panel is moving. After 3 blocks though, it disappears but its good for keeping foes in the air.

Down: Shake
He shakes 5 times and water splashes on both sides covering 2 blocks left and right.
Info: Pretty long ending lag but none at the start. The drops simply push the foe slightly away and make them flinch, nothing else. The lag though is annoying.
Good Range-Low Pushing Knockback-0%

~Aerials~​

Neutral: Slapping Twist
Spins very rapidly 5 times with his ears extended dealing multiple hits.
Info: Has slight initial lag and ending lag. At the end of the hits, the foe receives the final knockback. Has great priority. But he stands in place for half a sec at the end.
Good Range-Good Knockback (at the end)-4% x 5

Forward: Front Splish
Kicks forward splashing some drops forward.
Info: The drops move forward in a wave like motion falling down slowly. They'll disappear after falling 2 blocks though. They're the real hitbox. Somewhat no lag anywhere, so Wynaut can move while the drops fall. The number of drops is 5 but not all of them hit the foe always. As said in the opening statement, the drops send foes into helpless freefall.

Back: Back Splish
Same as above but inversed.
Info: Yes it has the same properties but the fun thing is that you can rapidly use the 2 attacks in quick succession alternatively making "rain"

Up: Chop Sequence
Rapidly swings his ears back and forth in a chopping motion dealing multiple hits.
Info: Has no lag anywhere. It lasts 1 second and make the foe flinch with each hit so if the foe is caught in the first hit, he will be in the rest.
Low Range-Low Knockback (at the end)-2% x 8

Down: Confusion
He sends mental power downwards that sends foes into dizzyness shortly.
Info: He sends this purple ball below him which travels very slow. It also sends Wynaut slightly up like with ROB. Once the orb hits someone, the victim will become dizzy weakly. Infact its easy to stop the dizzyness but its enough to start a combo.
Infinite Range-No Knockback-0%

~Smashes~​

Forward: Spinning Slap
Hops forward spinning, ears out. Very similar to Diddy's
Info: As I said, it's astonishingly similar to Diddy's in the animations. But he hops a shorter distance and to top it off, it has more lag at the beginning (slightly over half a second). BUT it does to hits. When the right ear swings at the beginning thats one hit which does no knockback (5%) but instead pulls you in for the next hit which is when the left ear swings behind him doing the knockback. He spins pretty fast though too (faster than Diddy). Kills at 140%
Good Range-Good Knockback-10%+5%=15% - 20% charged

Up: Heart Release
Moves his ears like Ness and Lucas Up-smash but more smooth and releases a bunch of pink hearts.
Info: Has little lag at the beginning which is only to move the ears up. 5 hearts appear in an arc above him and fly upwards 1 block then disappear. But it usually only hits foes above you unless the foe is a Bowser or a DK among others. The hearts do that effect Peaches hip attack does so the foe brings the hearts with him. Not much ending lag. Kills at 120%
Good Range-Great Knockback-16% - 25% charged

Down: Mirror Coat
For charging, he keeps his ears up in the air and two Panels appear around him that reflect energy attacks at double power. Then on release he breaks the panels making sards fly off
Info: The panels are on both sides and are twice his size. These reflect any energy attack from Flamethrower to projectiles at double power. Also, foes can't walk through them so they work as walls too. When he breaks them the shards travel 2 blocks and do multiple hits and flinching. Slight lag which sees him standing in place for a bit. But if the foe uses a physical attack on the panel which does over 10% then the panel will break stopping the move and dealing the damage to Wynaut, which is halved.
Great Range-No Knockback-3% each shard (from 2 to 8 hits)

~Specials~​

Neutral Special: Counter
By holding B he poses and if someone attacks him with a physical attack while he's in the pose, he instantly sends the same move back at him at double power.
Info: So for starters, he gets in a karate pose with his ears up high and standing on 1 leg. No lag. If the foe attacks him while he's in this pose Wynaut gets the damage (no knockback though but) but, after half a second, he does the same move right back at him (the foe instead recieves both the damage and the knockback which is doubled). But it only works for physical attacks so Fox's blaster will still do the damage but he'll stay in the pose but Falco's blaster will make him lose it being a flinching move. Its definitely Wynaut's signature move that can stop even the strongest of moves as long as they're physical attacks.
Varying Range-Varying Knockback-Varying %

Side Special: Encore
Wynaut claps with his ears creating soundwaves that make the victim repeat his last move 1 to 3 times.
Info: By pressing B once, he claps once emitting a soundwave so you should repeatedly press B rapidly to make more. No lag anywhere. The soundwaves look like a yellow ring that starts out small in front of Wynaut, and grows bigger. It travels 3 blocks forward then disappears. If they get a foe, he will repeat the last move he did (whatever it is) 1 to 3 times (its random) once every second. But one clap isn't enough. The first couple of claps create weak soundwaves that travel 1 block but with more consecutive claps the soundwaves travel farther. But if you use it too much they will quickly weaken in power. An example would be: Falco used Illusion Dash! Wynaut used encore! Falco used Illusion Dash! Falco used Illusion Dash! Falco used Illusion Dash! He fell off the edge... Although between one repeat and another, you can turn around to save yourself.Its very fun and useful but not with all characters. DO NOT use on foes that just finished a Final Smash!
Varying Range-0 Knockback-0%

Up Special: Splash
Wynaut pushes his feet down splashing water and bouncing up.
Info: Wynaut used Splash! But nothing happened... Nothing happens to the foe thats right but it does do something to Wynaut... Lets think of ROBs D-air. That push he does downwards is the same Wynaut does in this move. Same lag (about 1 second). With the push water splashes on both sides falling down on foes and sending them into helpless as I said before. They will never stop and thus have infinite range but they almost never get a foe unless he's below you for some reason when recovering. Wynaut himself bounces up 4 blocks matching Sonics Up-B. Also, like Sonic, he doesn't fall into helpless after this.
Great Range-0 knockback-0%

Down Special: Destiny Bond
When he uses this move he becomes cursed. With this curse if the foe kills Wynaut....the foe will die too!
Info: Practically by pressing Down-B a dark flame appears for an instant around him making him cursed. Yes he can walk around and do everything while cursed but it lasts 10 seconds after which you must wait 30 seconds more to reuse it. While cursed, you automatically walk and can't run or dash and if the foe kills him either by gimping or smashing him, then the foe will faint thus dying. The only way to tell a cursed Wynaut apart from a normal one is to look at the black tail's eyes. if they glow, he's cursed. So its pretty hard to tell them apart. And no you cant become cursed then fall off the stage intentionally but if the game considers the foe the one who killed you then it'll work. It takes 1 second to become cursed.

FINAL SMASH: Charm
Wynaut suddenly bounces up and down tilting left and right and smiling cutely with hearts coming out and all. Then all the foes on screen will fall in love with him with hearts replacing their eyes. In this state, the foes will start bringing Wynaut gifts which are mostly food. You will see all the foes around him fiddling and making food appear. There will soon be a mountain of food that Wynaut can eat. Once there is enough food, the foes will start killing each other (they are all at a random CPU level) while Wynaut can happily eat his food. They start accumulating food for 10 seconds, then they fight for 15 seconds or until someone dies. If its a 1 on 1 then a clone of the foe will appear to fight him which is a random level. But in the fight the knockback is doubled so it'll end earlier. Its a very long FS especially since they fight till someone dies. But Wynaut can also help kill one of them instead of eating the food or when you finished it all.

~Grabs~​

Grab: Grabs with his ears reaching 1 block so its great range.

Grab attack: Headbutt
Hits the foe vertically with his head-3%

U-Grab: Circus Juggle
Stands upside-down holding himself with his head and ears, and moves his feet quickly. The foe will be on top and will spin rapidly getting 1% damage for all 5 hits then Wynaut pushes the foe up powerfully with his feet for some slight knockback and other 5% damage.
Mid Knockback-5% + 5%

F-Grab: Spin Throw
Spins once holding the foe like Wario's F-grab then lets go falling forward and slamming his face on thy ground. Throws the foe pretty far but has long ending lag for when he falls.
Great Knockback-6%

D-Grab: Bounce
First he throws the foe on the floor then jumps on them and footstool jumps. He reaches twice the height of a normal footstool jump so it could be punishable unless you do D-air all the way down.
No Knockback-8%

B-grab: Horse Kick
Throws the foe weakly behind him then holds himself up with his ears and kicks with his feet like horses do if you're behind them. Good KO'er.
Great Knockback-10%

~Situationals~​
Ledge Attack under 100% - He pushes himself up powerfully and rolls 2 blocks forward on the stage bringing foes with him. Great Range - Low Knockback - 6% each hit

Ledge Attack over 100% - He crawls up the stage while shaking his head wildly. - Low Range - Mid Knockback - 5%

Rise up Attack - Holds himself up on his ears upside-down shaking his feet briefly then tilts forward landing straight. - Mid Range - Very Low Knockback - 2% x 4

~Extras~

Taunts

Up Taunt: He stands on one foot and mimics flying with his ears.

Side Taunt: Leans forward on 1 foot and waves happily.

Down taunt: He tilts his head sideways and hearts come out.

Entrance

Well try and guess? Pokeball. His is a Dive Ball.

Victory Poses

1. His head comes out from the side of the screen then from the top, then from the bottom where he waves happily.

2. He is seen picking fruit from a tree with his ears. Then he turns around surprised.

3. A whole army of Wynauts take him away happily.

Alt Colors

Kirby Hat
Kirby gets the "gown" under him and the big part sticking out of his head. He can use Encore instead of Counter. Has less range.

Codec Conversation
Snake: Colonel, no matter what I do to this guy, he keeps smiling!
Colonel: It must be Wynaut, the Bright Pokemon.
Snake: Bright huh. Doesn't look very bright to me with all the smiling.
Colonel: Well, be careful Snake. Look at him. That evil menacing look, those suspicious eyes....
Snake: Yeah... maybe he works for FOXHOUND?
Colonel: We'll never know Snake. We'll never know....

Playstyle
Using Wynaut takes skill. Leer the foe in using a smash on you then you have 2 choices: First, you can use Counter and reflect the move at double power staying safe in your place. Second, if you're at high percents and you know you're about to die use Destiny Bond and bring the foe to the same tragic destiny. Wynaut is all about predicting so you your best match-ups will be against very powerful predictable foes like Ganondorf. It all depends on the foe. Or if you're foe just used a laggy attack, Encore them! They'll find themselves using the same attack 2 to 6 times and meanwhile you can just go behind them with Wynaut's enormous jumps and attack them from there. So master the art of predicting, learn your foe like the back of your hand, and you'll win.

Stage: Mirage Island

This stage is very unique. It can actually disappear! I'll explain that later. It looks like above but seen from the front. There are ladders in the middle and its shaped like a mountain. On top its all covered of grass. Its pretty big almost as big as Bridge of Eldin. Theres water on the side.
Also on the right grows the Liechi Berry tree. By attacking the tree with powerful smashes or other attacks with good knockback, it'll release the berry. After that you must wait 30 seconds for another one to pop up. Anyway who eats the berry will have all attacks 1.5 times stronger in damage but not knockback. Lasts 10 seconds.
And now the most important thing which gives the Island that "Mirage". If there is not a hit on a character in 10 seconds then the whole island will disappear. Poof. All of it. Gone. Its kinda like in basket ball where if there isn't an action in 25 secs its time out. If you manage to hit the foe while the island disappeared it'll reappear just like that. This forces the players to be more offensive.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
I like Wynaut's up tilt. Regular attacks that can reflect projectiles is something I approve of. Heck, Black Doom's AA combo and Bair could do that. I'm normally not a fan of "bair is the same as fair but backwards lol" but in this case the fact that you could make it rain doing that was actually kinda cool.

I don't really like Wynaut as a character, but I do like this move set. Well done.

Pelikinesis

Smash Journeyman
eh....I'm all out of moveset at the moment......

I wouldn't mind helping out with reviews, although the whole voting thing...ick.

Not that I have much to qualify me, except a couple of underdetailed, overlooked movesets with one or two mechanics/recoveries people seem to approve of. And no one has said anything specific about my little Haruhigasm a few pages back so I don't know what else to think of myself.

Smady

Smash Master
I've wanted to review movesets for a week or two now, but haven't been able to find a partner... but I'm not giving in any essays - PM me if you're interested, Kits, and I'll tell you whatever you want to know.

For your information, though, I reviewed fan fictions at the IGN DragonBall Board in '06-'07; I started up this thing called the 'review corner', which I may be able to find. :chuckle:

Edit: @ Wynaut: It looks good at a skim, but I don't have time to read it right now. I will later.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
I like Wynaut, and I think you did a good job.
I like characters with counters, so he seems really fun to play as.

SonicBoom2

Smash Journeyman
Cool moveset.
Couple problems I have just spotted out:

1) Encore. In doubles matches, it could create some controversy if Wynaut can use it to repeat Final Smashes.

Sonic used Final Smash!
Sonic ended the Final Smash!
Wynaut used Encore!
Sonic repeated his Final Smash!

2) F-Smash. It's too much like Diddy's IMO.

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
Hey, awesome Wynaut moveset; playing as Wynaut sounds kinda hard seeing as everycharacter's strategy is to be unpredictable (well, you know it helps)... But hey that's the challenge, huh? Wynaut would be bad *** to play as, and you've done a perfect job representing him/her/it. Well, well done!

Twilight-Emblem

Smash Apprentice
Comments

@Akiak: Yes, Wy naut? It would be pretty hard to predict everyone's moves, and Encoring Final Smashes is game-breaking in more ways than one, but the fact that about 3/4 of his moveset is just screwing with your oopponents' heads makes it more than worth it for me. 7/10

@Baloo: Random...Obscure...A pinch insane...PERFECT! I would honestly play through SSE again if this had been a boss the first time around! 5/5 (only /5 because it isn't a character)

@SonicBoom2: Hmm, a Crono moveset you say? Well, if you aren't doing it then I will!:bee:

@Goldwyvern: Ayla was your favorite character? Mine was Magus
but Ayla was pretty cool too

@Jimnymebob: I'd be fine with your using Black Mage or any other characters I make in the future,
like Crono
, as long as you stay true to their characters.

Oh, and if anyone is willing, I'd love a sig button for my Black Mage moveset as well!

Twilight-Emblem

Smash Apprentice
The plot thickens...

Great, we'll have everyone you need to beat the game! Maybe I'll do Magus next if nobody else claims him. I played the original and just got the DS version.

SPOILERS for anyone who hasn't played the game are coming up.
The anime-styled cutscenes in the DS version are freaking awesome and the way they've renamed some of the items is pretty interesting; like Heal becoming Panacea or changing Tonic to Potion.

SonicBoom2

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I'm playing the DS version, and the arena is awweesome once you unlock and get the hang of it.

I'm at the Ocean Base in the Antiquity right now. The boss battles aren't very tough, as they're more annoying that hard.

I might decide on making Ayla before I finish (my main team is Crono, Marle, and Ayla, so I wanna know all their techs first) the actual game tonight. It's too dull around here.

(If we want the whole team, we need someone on Magus and Lucca, too.)

shoryusatsu999

Smash Rookie
This may be my "first" post, but I've already got a few ideas for movesets. However, the most complete one I have is for Mega Man. I'm pretty sure that people will think "omg hax," but one of the moves involves a malfunction mechanic. If it malfunctions, though, it's only a damager. Want to see what ideas I have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom