• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldwyvern

Smash Ace
great chapter, warlord.

SMALL TALK TIME! i think we should pick some music (possibly unexpected tracks) from games that may fit our SSE. i think the boss theme from the little mermaid(NES) would be fun for an underwater boss (remixed, of course).

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Great chapter Warlord, but did you seriously need a new page for that?

Is someone (I think Spadefox) still planning on making Aeon? I could really use someone like him to improve my SSE's story.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
How else am I going to get maximum advertising if I don't get a new page, Lionheart? Anyway, thanks for your comments.

Yes Spadefox is still planning on making Aeon, he's already in my and HR's OPSes.

Although you could take a different route and use Zasalamel. . .

Although he probably won't be around until MYM 5.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Yes, I still intend on doing Aeon, and he will be posted right on time. ;)

@MasterWarlord:
Aren't we forgetting a certain fox's OPS? HUH?

@Pelikinesis:
Oh cool, Haruhi has been posted. I'll check what you did with my suggestions about that special mechanic of yours when I'm done with everything I need to do!

@Lenus Altair:
Something steamy? Okay!

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
This is my current SSE Roster, ( haven't started it yet )
I would like to have 53 characters. I currently have 23. 30 more! :)

Baby Donkey Kong – SonicBoom2
Breloom – Iron Thorn
Bowser - Nintendo
Bowser Jr. - goldwyvern
Chef Kawasaki – King K.Rool
Daroach – Hyper_Ridley
Death – Hyper_Ridley
Dimentio - MasterWarlord
Dr. Robotnik - dancingfrogman
Dyna Blade – Sir Kibble
Electrode – King K. Rool
Gaara - TWILTHERO
The Joker - MasterWarlord
Kiba and Akamaru – majora_787
Klump and Krusha – Bkupa666
Mr. Shine and Mr. Bright – Sir Kibble
O’Chunks - Cruxis
Overdrive Ostrich - goldwyvern
Pokey – The Trophy Master
Prof. Rowan – The Trophy Master
Spawn – Chris Lionheart
Quickman – agidius
Yami Yugi – Lenus Altair

Please give me suggestions with author's name
Gaara is going to appear? Cool.

I just hope you know what you're getting yourself into. Making an SSE (or since they changed the title, OPS :rolleyes:), isn't exactly easy you know.

I should know. I haven't made an update to mine since chapter 2 lol. I'll make an update when i finish off Three Days Grace and Sasuke in this contest. After that, nothing, but SSE updates. lol.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Hooray for the OPS term catching on!!! Ehehehehe.

Haven't read the chapter yet, Warlord, but it's at the top of my to-do list. :bee:

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
Bah! I'm calling mine "SM" or "Story Mode" as I have clearly mentioned co-op several times, thus making it improper to call it a "single player" story.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Amazing chapter, once again. You said there would be six acts before you ditched the term 'acts', but the chapters still seem to be leading up to something in the sea. Is this the case?

Baloo

Smash Ace
Now for a preview, of Count Bleck!

Final Smash
- Chaos Heart
The destroyer of all worlds, is Count Bleck! Who shall stand against me, muses Count Bleck!
Count Bleck lifts his arms up, and says, "The destroyer of all worlds, is Count Bleck! Then, from the top of the stage, the Chaos Heart begins to fall, until it is right above Count Bleck. "Bleh heh heh, Bleck!" says Count Bleck, and the Chaos Heart turns into, the Void. The void starts out the size of Donkey Kong, until it is about the size of Jigglypuff's Final Smash, and will suck anyone in who is near it in. All those sucked in are vulnerable for attack, by Count Bleck! However, he can just sit there and watch, and after ten seconds during which the opponents can receive up to eighty damage, the void will disappear and those sucked into it will receive high knockback. If he gets this on a stage with breakable platforms, the platforms will be sucked into the void, doing five additional damage to anyone they touch. Waddle Dee's, INKT's, nanners and other things that opponents might have created are also sucked into the void, doing three damage to anyone they touch.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Yes, I still intend on doing Aeon, and he will be posted right on time. ;)

@MasterWarlord:
Aren't we forgetting a certain fox's OPS? HUH?
Well yeah, but I thought it would go without saying you'd put more likely then not one of your best characters in your own OPS.:p

Hooray for the OPS term catching on!!! Ehehehehe.

Haven't read the chapter yet, Warlord, but it's at the top of my to-do list. :bee:
I knowz, right?

Bah! I'm calling mine "SM" or "Story Mode" as I have clearly mentioned co-op several times, thus making it improper to call it a "single player" story.
I preferred the term adventure mode (AM), but I went with another person's idea just so we could get one off the ground. If we all went off with separate titles we'd end up sticking with SSE.

Warlord,
Since when do angels like to facepalm?
See my response to Lionheart in the blog. I can't believe two people noticed this.:dizzy:

You at least liked your character's role, right?

Amazing chapter, once again. You said there would be six acts before you ditched the term 'acts', but the chapters still seem to be leading up to something in the sea. Is this the case?
Yeah, that's the reason I had the acts, because each of them were going to have their own individual climaxes. I'll just come up with some sort of special subtitle for these chapters.

And yes, the next chapter is indeed going to be that chapter in the sea that's been built up to all this time.:bee:

What's this? Continuity in my OPS? Heracy!

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
great chapter, warlord.

SMALL TALK TIME! i think we should pick some music (possibly unexpected tracks) from games that may fit our SSE. i think the boss theme from the little mermaid(NES) would be fun for an underwater boss (remixed, of course).
That's kind of a lot of work for people writing long chapters. However, maybe some guys could dedicate songs to different parts just for fun. Nothing would be official, but it would be cool to fit the songs to the parts.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
**** you firewall! Can someone please tell me what has happened in the past 2 days!
A few movesets. Lots of SSE chapters (which are now OFFICIALLY renamed OPSes). I started one myself, with a Sonic chapter that has two of your characters in it. Sundance made a Xat chat thingamabob, check it out in the group. And... that's it, I believe.

D

Deleted member

@BKupa: I actually had that in mind. :laugh:

@Warlord: Proof that it was me pretending to be Warlord. :D

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
That reminds me...I'm thinking of making a Cartoon Donkey Kong moveset...if I can think of enough stuff.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
Thanks K.Rool, I noticed that SSES changed to one player stories in the stadium, and agidus sent me a VM about the chat thing.

I'm going to do a story about the sandbags, saturns (I made this up) and primids, expect a prologue in the social group in 2 hours!

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
@Warlord: Proof that it was me pretending to be Warlord. :D
On the contrary, proof that I'm pretending to be you. You're my alt for when I get too stressed up with serious stuff.

That reminds me...I'm thinking of making a Cartoon Donkey Kong moveset...if I can think of enough stuff.
I despise doing alternate forms of already existing characters, and I'm not too fond of DK himself in the cartoon either. He's nearly as ******** as Krusha.

If you must do an alt form of someone, make it K. Rool.

Or better yet, do Bluster or Funky.

I'll edit chapter 3 to add one of them as playable characters if you do. Not hard considering they're already NPCs.

The Trophy Master

Smash Journeyman
*Sends Sundance an orange elephant on Chirstmas, a
A preview of Prof. Rowan :

Specials

Neutral B - Gooey Gastrodon - Gastrodon appears in front of Rowan, if soeone hits him, he'll get stuck in him. The enemy will actually go in Gastrodon's belly but we can see in Gastrodon's jelly belly. When stuck in Gastrodon, the enemy is really easy to smash out of the stage. Gastrodon appears right in front of Rowan and is as tall as him. He is as large as Bowser. Gastrodon can be pink, or blue. it's Random.

Up B - Hovering Drifblim - Rowan grabs Drifblim's " arms and legs" and the baloon Pokemon shoots a big air ball from his bottom and gets in the air. Then he starts faling back slowly. The big air ball is an attack. Drifblim gets as high in the sky as Sheik's teleportation. Rowan is invincible during this attack but if Drifblim, which is as big as DK, is attacked, Rowan will fall down defenseless.
10% damage for the air ball
Medium Range for Air Ball

Enjoy and prepare for full version! :bee:

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
On the contrary, proof that I'm pretending to be you. You're my alt for when I get too stressed up with serious stuff.

I despise doing alternate forms of already existing characters, and I'm not too fond of DK himself in the cartoon either. He's nearly as ******** as Krusha.

If you must do an alt form of someone, make it K. Rool.

Or better yet, do Bluster or Funky.

I'll edit chapter 3 to add one of them as playable characters if you do. Not hard considering they're already NPCs.
That might come to fruition...maybe.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
That Gastodon seems too funny.

Jelly Belly and Gooey Gastrodon for the win.

I was thinking of starting an OPS, but I'm not really sure about it.

Would I need permission to include peoples movesets, or could I just add the characters I like?

The Trophy Master

Smash Journeyman
*Sends Sundance an orange elephant on Chirstmas, a
That Gastodon seems too funny.

Jelly Belly and Gooey Gastrodon for the win.

I was thinking of starting an OPS, but I'm not really sure about it.

Would I need permission to include peoples movesets, or could I just add the characters I like?
You can add anybody you want to, no permission needed.

Thanks for comments! :bee:

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss

I have outlines for both of those two. They will probably be easier to do than Funky, but I'll have really think about what I can do with my minimal allotted time.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
Ok then, I'll start one, see how it turns out; if it's good carry on, if it's rubbish I'll scrap it.

I'll add at least one of everyones movesets, but I may add more if they'll fit in.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Well. . .Tell me the last time you ever said somebody say no. I can't remember. Can you?

People want as many of their movesets as possible in SSEs due to obviously having liked the character if they made them in the first place and getting mroe advertising for their movesets.

It's much much much better to assume people want their movesets in rather then out.

Pelikinesis

Smash Journeyman
(in Captain Falcon voice): "YESH!"

now I have something to read, although I'm sure everyone else writes great BBQ's, I'm far too self-centered and attention span-lacking to read through all of them.

Incentive. Yum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom