• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Official SSB4 Discussion] --- Nintendo announces 2 new Smash games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
3 hammer users? Okay Kirby can hardly be called a hammer user, since he only uses it for one move of his moveset. And if you judge by that, why not make G&W a hammer user, he uses hammers on two moves and one of them uses TWO hammers. And 4 sword users, I can't believe you thought of Pit and not Ike. >.< What about Kirby, that thing he pulls out looks more like a sword than Pit's daggers, besides, I'm entirely sure Meta Knight uses a sword too. lol

Just thought I should be clear since your post made me cringe a few times.

Mostly with the missing out of Ike and Meta Knight though.

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
You people are funny. But about Toad... yeah... not seeing him in SSB4, so long as he remains Peach's Human Shield.... Maybe as an assist Trophy or Item or Sub Enemy maybe...

Unless a character has above average abilities with Nintendo History and popularity, they won't get in. That's why some of the 3rd parties that people suggest like Cloud Strife and the Chief and Kratos, it's sadly hilarious. Also, the roster doesn't need to be too big... no more than 4 or so characters is really needed per series, as to not overflow the game. I might start posting how I feel about this myself, and see how many other people share my ideas. I bet I'll have the absolute longest post ever!

Mythic02

Smash Journeyman
@Da D-mon: Toad does have a lot of history with nintendo but that's all he really needs.(Game&watch?! no one cared about him before melee) Also i'm thinking his FS is toad brigade. The spaceship crash lands in the middle of the field and the toads run out and go off the stage beating up everyone in their way.

I hope for two more sword users but i do want someone who uses a different weapon. Bowser jr. would use his paintbrush like a staff. If we could get an axe or something that would be awesome.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
I have...three I'd like to mention. I don't know if these were previously mentioned, but who cares? I don't feel like looking through 1000+ pages, thank you very much.

Boo. Although I don't think the Mario series really needs anymore characters, I still <3 Boo. He's my favorite in the series. :)

One of the Hunters from Metroid Prime Hunters. Basically all of them could fit in at least decently (with the exception of maybe Trace). Although I'd really prefer Weavel. He's the one I could see fitting in the easiest.

Phoenix Wright. Yeah, that's freaking right. Phoenix Wright. Could you imagine? I highly doubt he'd be a playable character though. He sort of...doesn't fight. At all. Assist trophy, though, I could see. Something like...Finger of Justice? And then when he used it, he'd just point forward in that awesome way like he does and a humungous laser would shoot out or something.

justaway12

Smash Master
☻I'm pretty sure the next Mario character to come in it would probably be Bowser jr. and next possible character would Toad I guess.☻

☻I would very much llike pheonix wright to be an assist trophy I could see shouting OBJECTION in a huge speech bubble and anyone who touches it would get an instanat K.O. or get hurt a lot.☻

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
☻I'm pretty sure the next Mario character to come in it would probably be Bowser jr. and next possible character would Toad I guess.☻

☻I would very much llike pheonix wright to be an assist trophy I could see shouting OBJECTION in a huge speech bubble and anyone who touches it would get an instanat K.O. or get hurt a lot.☻
Hmmm...very true. Bowser Jr. would be repping for Yoshi's Story, which is one of the few well-known Mario games left that they haven't really given either an assist trophy or playable character for (as far as I can remember, at least...although Yoshi is arguable thanks to a few of his moves).

And YESSSSS. Although...I could see Apollo Justice more for the Objection. He has cords of steel, after all. XD Phoenix Wright would be better though. More well-known. :p

Oh, and just coming from someone who is a raging SSBM fan...I'd like to see Sakurai go into retirement (so that the latter could happen) and make the gameplay to SSB4 more like Melee. Or at least more competitive in SOME form. They really need a type of hardcore, competitive game anyway. They're really lacking in that department. And although Brawl is competitive, it's not nearly what it could be. Melee fit the bill more for that. No offense to Brawl players, obviously. :\

justaway12

Smash Master
@Timmsu:You're thinking of Baby Bowser it's a common mistake Bowser jr. never appered in Yoshi's story because baby Bowser is bower as a baby, Bowser jr. is Bowsers son although Yoshi should have a rep I just don't know who, all I can think of is baby Mario and Luigi which I don't like as an idea.

If anyone other than Pheonix wright is in as an assit trophy.....it just.... wouldn't be the same​
♣ ♠ ♣ ♠

Mythic02

Smash Journeyman
Yoshi could have Kamek. And no he is not a generic character( though i don't care. Toad FTW). Magikoopa is the species. Kamek is the highest ranking one that is Bowser assistant. Kamek took care of bowser and is still helping so he would be awesome.

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
Game and Watch is capable of saying that without he himself, you wouldn't have had the rest of the Game and Watch games. It was by his own 2-d Power that you got to have 3-4 series of games. Toad is kind of the "generic goodguy" of the Mushroom Kingdom World. If they made another game like Super Mario Bros 2 (Or which everone was the Subcon Level) in which Toad was an charcter (having the highest speed and maximum power, but jumping like a broken pogo-stick), or developed a new super toad, then he'd stand a far greater chance of joining. What'd ya mean by the SpaceShip Final Smash? It sounds like Olimar's Final Smash in reverse :p I'm not going to comment on Phoenix as a character, but he'd be a fun assist trophy. Bowser Jr would be a Mario character, and I think there's enough of them right now. If they made a specialized Boo, it might be fun as a character, but does a series really need more than 4 main playable peoples? Baby Bowser could be a Yoshi character, though. Kamek definitely could. I kinda thought about Kamek and Baby Bowser semi-working together as a character, Bowser using physical moves, Kamek using Aerials and Specials, and the Final Smash of turning him into an overcized beast that shoots fireballs at you from the background. Even alone though, I still thought about Kamek helping represent the Yoshi series, possibly along side maybe Raphael the Raven (although his stage might work better than he would as a character).

Mythic02

Smash Journeyman
@Da-D-mon: First of all, yes i do think that series should get more than 4 reps. I think 6 is a good number or the not as important series will have the same amount of people as the major ones. As for Mr. game and watch, he and ROB were pretty much unknown before brawl and melee. I know he had a 3 run series but even toad has made more appearances. Sakurai has said nothing against generic characters yet and toad is major in the mario franchise. His FS starts out like olimars but it then turns into Dedede's. the difference is there slower and they actually beat people up in their way.

justaway12

Smash Master
☻Toad was also in the Wispy woods game and does have a lot of nintendo history I think an extra character for Mario is enough but the best chance is not Toad I think it is Bowser jr IMO It's just Toad has a the second best chance because of his importance to Nintendo.☻​

And I think Mario, Zelda and Pokemon should have an extra character because of their sales and popularity.
♠♣♠♣

Mythic02

Smash Journeyman
I still think they should get 6 characters. They each have enough to offer. It's not like the big series are completely out of characters. It would also get smaller series more room.

FatJackieChan

Smash Journeyman
I think Sakurai should seriously consider the Mega Man (X) series as his third party representatives. With Mega Man, they could also have Proto Man and Bass. With X they could have Zero and Sigma. I think Sakurai would most likely make Megaman and Megaman X into one character like he did with Snake. Then we could have Zero (he has the Zero Saber, and that would just be awesome.) and Bass. Sigma has a Sythe so that would be sick also. Overall this is a popular Nintendo/Play Station series and I think it deserves representation.

Scott!

Smash Lord
Megaman is probably deserving. Of course, being big on other systems doesn't make him deserving, but he's got a history with Nintendo too. But I stick by my principle that each third party series should only have one guest.

justaway12

Smash Master
@Mythic02: The big seris have enough characters this is about all nintendo characters not just them I think they make the big seris like Mario, Zelda and Pokemon should keep ahead with one extra character because the next roster might only be around 50.

@FatJackieChan: I think Megaman should come in on his own in this game.

♣♠♣♠

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Megaman is probably deserving. Of course, being big on other systems doesn't make him deserving, but he's got a history with Nintendo too. But I stick by my principle that each third party series should only have one guest.
Megaman games on Nintendo:
Megaman 1-7
Megaman V
Megaman & Bass
Megaman X1-X3
Megaman X Command Mission
Megaman Zero 1-4
Megaman Battle Network 1-6
Megaman Network Transmission
Megaman Starforce 1-3
Megaman Legends (as Megaman 64)

Megaman games on other systems:
Megaman 8
Megaman X4-X8
Megaman Legends 1 & 2
The Misadventures of Tron Bonne

Not counting spin-offier spin-offs than those I mentioned there or remakes.

Edit: Forgot Legends series.

Tornadith

Smash Journeyman
*Sends Sundance _______________ on __________ Day,
The thing about third-party characters is that you can only have so many at a time.

Nintendo knew there were A TON of demands for more than two third-party characters and they would like to put these characters in there but it's just too hard. All of the work that goes into just having one character in the game is amazing.

If they starting having a ton of third-party characters, it wouldn't even be a Nintendo game anymore. The point of the SSB series is all of the Nintendo characters coming in to one big fight!

Snake and Sonic were great additions, I will agree with that, but as much as we want third-party characters, we just can't.

And also, please stop thinking just because a character showed up on Nintendo consoles a couple of times that they can get in. Megaman is a pretty worthy character to get in SSB4, but the character I'm talking about is like Sora. He was only on a Nintendo console for one game. Yet people still think he might be able to get in and make an argument for him for just the one reason.

I want more third party characters as much as you guys, but you have to look at the reality of things.

Scott!

Smash Lord
Megaman games on Nintendo:
Megaman 1-7
Megaman V
Megaman & Bass
Megaman X1-X3
Megaman X Command Mission
Megaman Zero 1-4
Megaman Battle Network 1-6
Megaman Network Transmission
Megaman Starforce 1-3
Megaman Legends (as Megaman 64)

Megaman games on other systems:
Megaman 8
Megaman X4-X8
Megaman Legends 1 & 2
The Misadventures of Tron Bonne

Not counting spin-offier spin-offs than those I mentioned there or remakes.

Edit: Forgot Legends series.
I wasn't trying to imply that Megaman didn't have a lot of games on Nintendo, though it does sound like that rereading my post. I was just responding to the post that said that he was big on Nintendo and Playstation.

mariofanpm12

Smash Ace
Remember that no more than 4 characters can represent each series...

Super Mario- Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser

Donkey Kong- Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong (2 spaces available)

Yoshi's Story- Yoshi (3 spaces left)

Wario World- Wario (3 spaces left)

The Legend of Zelda- Link, Zelda/Shiek, Ganondorf, Toon Link

And so on...

So if Bowser Jr. got added, some Super Mario character would get cut (which is unlikely)
The same applies to Toad.

This does mean that characters like King K. Rule could get a spot, however.

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
Remember that no more than 4 characters can represent each series...
☻Didn't they have 5 Mario characters in Melee?☻​
♣ ♠ ♣ ♠
pwned

Mario
Luigi
Peach
Bowser
Doc

yes, there are 5 characters representing Mario Bros in Melee, and that doesn't include the slight spinoffs, Yoshi and DK.

Legend of Zelda has 5 characters if you count Sheik (Melee and Brawl)

and in Brawl, all of Pokemon Trainer's pokemon add up to 6.

The 4 theory fails. It's a good number though

AbeX300

Smash Rookie
In the air, because that's where Falco prefers.
If anyone would like to have a format of having an idea for a SSB4 character, use this one:

Code:
Name: 
Series: 
How to Unlock: 
Neutral Attack: 
Dash Attack: 
Strong Side: 
Strong Up: 
Strong Down: 
Side Smash: 
Up Smash: 
Down Smash: 
Ledge Attack: 
100% Ledge Attack: 
Floor Attack: 
Neutral Aerial: 
Foward Aerial: 
Back Aerial: 
Up Aerial: 
Down Aerial: 
Pummel: 
Foward Throw: 
Back Throw: 
Up Throw: 
Down Throw: 
Standard Special Move: 
Side Special Move: 
Up Special Move: 
Down Special Move: 
Final Smash: 
Description: 
(Insert Picture Here...which is optional)
Hope it would help people. ^_^

Agi

Smash Lord
If anyone would like to have a format of having an idea for a SSB4 character, use this one:

Code:
Name: 
Series: 
How to Unlock: 
Neutral Attack: 
Dash Attack: 
Strong Side: 
Strong Up: 
Strong Down: 
Side Smash: 
Up Smash: 
Down Smash: 
Ledge Attack: 
100% Ledge Attack: 
Floor Attack: 
Neutral Aerial: 
Forward Aerial: 
Back Aerial: 
Up Aerial: 
Down Aerial: 
Pummel: 
Forward Throw: 
Back Throw: 
Up Throw: 
Down Throw: 
Standard Special Move: 
Side Special Move: 
Up Special Move: 
Down Special Move: 
Final Smash: 
Description: 
(Insert Picture Here...which is optional)
Hope it would help people. ^_^

The MYM crew would like to meet you.
<- Link

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
What makes you say that? Have you some interview of Sakurai with him saying that this is a rule?
Beat me to it. Come to think of it, doesn't Chronobound go by this, or is he just trying to be realistic?

AbeX300

Smash Rookie
How dare you, The Sleepy One.

Anyways, maybe have all the previous items?

I mean, I don't see the reason why the Red Shell was TECHNICALLY removed, except that it can be ONLY USDE IN SUBSPACE. And maybe make the beam sword's color change depending what gender it is? If there is a pink one on ssb and ssbm, and a blue one on ssbb, why not have both? It should white when not picked up, but then the color changes depending what gender the character is that picked it up. And then it turns the sword white again when dropped. It will also turn white and blue/pink as a sign that it will disappear when thrown away.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Beat me to it. Come to think of it, doesn't Chronobound go by this, or is he just trying to be realistic?
I try to be realistic in my assessments, and try to base things off what has happened in previous Smash installments and what Sakurai has said and done.

Also, there has been a series that was given more than four slots in Smash Bros. The Mario series in Melee had five slots. Also, the Zelda series has five characters counting transformations, and the Pokemon series has six characters in Brawl counting transformations.

trev94

Smash Journeyman
I dont even think Final Smashes should be is the game.....There kinda gay and most of the time the more skilled player doesnt win when Final Smashes are in the match.

justaway12

Smash Master
I dont even think Final Smashes should be is the game.....There kinda gay and most of the time the more skilled player doesnt win when Final Smashes are in the match.
☻Since when had Final smashs been competitive, final smashs should be used just for fun and are fun besides a lot of items are kind of cheap like curry or certian assit trophys/pokeballs.☻

♣ ♠ ♣ ♠

§leepy God

Smash Master
I think they should be in the game, just make them more balance and give them more options like instead of just aimming at the Smash Balls, you can build up the your Smash gadge by performing well, and if your trailing, you can build up the meter faster, kind of like how they make the Star gadge on Mario Super Sluggers. Or give them more than just one Final Smash and make the very strong one's take up just about all your meter when you build it up. I wish it was like the first Brawl movie were you can just grab it and then you can perform the attack.

☻Since when had Final smashs been competitive, final smashs should be used just for fun and are fun besides a lot of items are kind of cheap like curry or certian assit trophys/pokeballs.☻

♣ ♠ ♣ ♠
Assist Trophies are not that bad, most of them you can dodge easily and some can be used very well with good tactics, but the Pokeballs are very unbalanced risk/rewards because some of them can kill you very fast with out or take even two stocks at little to non percent, (looking at Kyogre), but a lot of them can just be a waste of time getting or not very rewarding, I won't say the name's because it's a lot of them.

AbeX300

Smash Rookie
I think they should be in the game, just make them more balance and give them more options like instead of just aimming at the Smash Balls, you can build up the your Smash gadge by performing well, and if your trailing, you can build up the meter faster, kind of like how they make the Star gadge on Mario Super Sluggers. Or give them more than just one Final Smash and make the very strong one's take up just about all your meter when you build it up. I wish it was like the first Brawl movie were you can just grab it and then you can perform the attack.
Hell yes. Although, I never played Mario Super Sluggers, this is a very nice idea. o_o
There should be also items that boosts your gauge by 2%, 5%, or even a great 10%, or make those three higher if it's REALLY HARD to get the gauge filled. :kirby:

justaway12

Smash Master
☻@Sleepyone: I guess you're right about the assist trpohys but I was just thinking of some people like Jeff, Shadow, Lyn and Mr.Ressetti (he is so distracting and I always suck after that).☻
♣ ♠ ♣ ♠

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
before i start for each of wormadam's transormations attacks it will be this (Grass/ground/steel)if I put no /'s that means they share it
Name:Wormadam

Series:pokemon

How to Unlock:SSE/Event??/play on a ground/steel/grass stage 5 times each

Neutral Attack:A,A,A (head) 2%,2%,4%

Dash Attack:Trip(body/body/horn) 10%

Strong Side:Attacks with the horn 4%

Strong Up:Sheds leaves upwards 2-10%/flip 6%/ oli spin 1-12

Strong Down:trips(horn)5%/spins like wario 9%/trips(body)(invicy frames while tripping)3%

Side Smash:sucker punch10-18%/Roll out 5-15% (moves wormadam foward)/Iron Head 8-16%

Up Smash:Leaf Storm10-22% (not a kill move)/Rock Tomb 11-20%/Gyro Ball 5-19%

Down Smash:Bug Bite (if opponent is holding an item it takes it) 2-14%

Ledge Attack:Multi hit leaves1-10%/Multi hit rocks1-10%/Multi hit trash 1-10%

100% Ledge Attack:Flail 8%

Floor Attack:secret power (can either freeze,confuse or sleep the foe) 9%

Neutral Aerial:hidden power 2-19%

Foward Aerial:horn slam (spike??) 11%

Back Aerial:Facade 9% (if it has less health than opponent it is 11%/rock smash/strenght

Up Aerial:yoshi flip

Down Aerial:evendor 8%/Stealth rock 2-8%/miror shot 7%+reflect

Pummel:hits with horn 2% each

Foward Throw:reg throw foward 4% CG (0%-50%)

Back Throw:slams with hips 8%

Up Throw:Bullet seed 13%/mud slap 6%/throws upwards

Down Throw:jumps on them SPIKE 9%

Standard Special Move:Seed bomb (links bomb)9%/Earth power(Charge)2% uncharge 15% full chage/Gunk shot(charge) 2% uncharge 15% charged

Side Special Move:razorleaf 6% Long range/Rock tomb 11%/flash cannon 10% long range

Up Special Move:grass knot 8% ( tips splams them down SPIKE) and can tether /Uproar(bounces up and yells downwards+spike if the enemy is connecting the center yell and wormadam 12%/magnet rise(yoshi jump+diddy grab if connects) 0%

Down Special Move:transform(Grass>ground>steel and stays for 1:00 then goes back to the original form)(if you transform gain after transforming you get a added :20 to the Transform time 0%

Final Smash:Area location (toggle comes up and says Grass,ground,or steel and it makes the area its the orginal type)

Description:when choosing wormadam it becomes the type of the stage.Stages like FD and battle feild will become steel (i will get a list of the types later) this is awsome for Cping the threat

Height:4/10 (ivy sized)

weight 3/10 leaf 4/10 ground 5/10 steel

speed: 8/10 leaf 7/10 ground 6/10 steel

recovery: 4/10 leaf 6/10 ground 2/10-5/10 steel

Crawl:Yes

wall jump:only on typed surface (ex. Grass+grass=yes gras+steel no

wall cling (same as above)

glide:NO

AbeX300

Smash Rookie
Name: Simirror

Series: Kirby

How to Unlock:
-As Kirby, swallow 500 times.
-Use any Kirby-related items 100 times.
-After beating Subspace Emissary, swallow 500 enemies as Kirby.
(After meeting one of the circumstances, you will need to dual Simirror and win in order to get him. Otherwise, Brawl again and you will fight him again for another chance.)

Neutral Attack: Whack (2%)

Dash Attack: Mirror Split (Super Armor: While splitted into two Simirrors) (3%)

Strong Side: Swing (4%)

Strong Up: Raises the staff. (4%)

Strong Down: Swings the staff sideways downward. (4%, 8% if you get both hits)

Side Smash: Mirror Shards (can reflect projectiles) (15% to 21%, depending on charge) (1.5x more damage to reflected projectiles)

Up Smash: Swings the staff upwards (sort of like DDD's attack, only with the staff instead of a hammer, and faster with less end lag) (15% to 21%, depending on charge)

Down Smash: Slam (17% to 25%, depending on charge)

Ledge Attack: Kicks while laying down. (1%, EW)

100% Ledge Attack: Whacks with a staff. (5%)

Floor Attack: Kicks sideways. (5%, 10% if you get two hits...somehow.)

Neutral Aerial: Spins. (5 Hits Total) (First Two Hits are 2% each) (Third hit is 3%) (Last two hits are 4%) (15% Total if succeeded)

Foward Aerial: Slam (METEOR SPIKE) (15%)

Back Aerial: Kicks backward. (5%)

Up Aerial: Raises staff. (10%)

Down Aerial: Meteor kick. (obviously METEOR SPIKE) (10%)

Pummel: Whacks with staff. (1%)

Foward Throw: Sets up a mirror behind the opponent, and then swings the staff like a baseball bat, which hurts the opponent from the staff and the mirror. The opponent also takes damage for 10 seconds (1% each second) from the mirror shards stuck on them. (DON'T WORRY. THERE ISN'T BLOOD. FREAKS.) (12%, not including the shards)

Back Throw: A trick version of Foward Throw, after setting up a mirror, right before he hits the opponent, he just quickly swing backwards. Doesn't cause mirror shard effect, but it's more damage. (20%)

Up Throw: Swings the opponent upwards. Strongest vertical knockback so far in the game. (20%)

Down Throw: Slams the opponent to the floor and slams the opponent with a staff afterwards. (12%)

Standard Special Move: Mirror Orb: Shoots a mirror orb, which explodes into 10 mirror shards, which causes 1% damage from each shard. Can only hit once per shard. The orb itself deals 10% when touching an opponent.

Side Special Move: Mirror: Brings out a mirror without any start-up lag nor end lag. It stays there for 2 seconds, and then the Simirror moves at his own free will while the mirror disappears by itself. It reflects projectiles and make them 2x more damage.

Up Special Move: Teleport: Very similar to Zelda's teleport, only shorter range. (10%)

Down Special Move: Reflect Boost: It will make all the reflecting attacks make reflected projectiles do 5x more damage for 30 seconds. Can only be used once per life (to make it fair).

Final Smash: Drawcia: He reads a book and uses the Drawcia spell to summon her. Drawcia is invincible, she can summon minions of her that does 20% damage per Minion, she can blast paintballs (no pun needed) which can do 25% damage each paintball (but at a slow rate of firing), and for the final attack, she turns into a soul, the screen slowly fades to black while everything freezes at their place, and after 3 seconds of blackness, the screen fades back all the sudden, and she speeds to the opponent with the lowest damage, adding the damage to the other opponent's damage with the highest damage (or yours damage). If your on a dual and you don't have a higher damage than the opponent, she will add the amount of damage to the opponent as the same amount as yours. (Ex: If you have 25% damage, and the opponent has 30% damage, she will add 25% damage to the opponent, thus making the opponent have 55% damage) She disappears after the last attack. She lasts for aprox. 30 seconds.

Description: Simirrors are mythical, wizard-like enemies that appear in Kirby Super Star and its remake. They are garbed in flowing green robes and wear white wizard hats with stars on them. They wield powerful wands which can slash out with mirror-like objects. They give Kirby the Mirror ability when inhaled and swallowed. Simmirors are also the helpers for the Mirror ability. They always wear red robes with a light brown hat and can do virtually anything Mirror Kirby can. This is the grand hero of Simirror, who can virtually do anything that any other Simirror can't do. A shocking truth is after Drawcia have arrived to take over the universe to make it into a painting, he felt in love with her, with her magics, and her beauty (not that anyone else would think of that). He always have been sending love letters to her, and even gifts. But Drawcia was disappointed, since all she cares about is drawing. After Simirror realized that, he started practicing his drawing skills. After a while, he started making famous arts, and after finishing them, he sent them to Drawcia, which made Drawcia in love with Simirror, since his painting skills are much, MUCH better than the Paint Roller's, and even beats her drawings. But once Kirby have defeated Drawcia, Simirror have raged brutally, and wanted to destroy Kirby for killing his love. So he goes on a quest to find things that can destroy Kirby, and using them at Kirby results in failure. He then wants to learn more magic, next to a painting of Drawcia he made as a souvenir. However, at last, he unleashed a spell that made Drawcia become alive, which made Simirror happy, and Drawcia as well. Although, after 30 seconds, she disappeared (which explains why the Final Smash lasts for 30 seconds), which made Simirror sad. But after the 2nd disappearance, Drawcia's soul went next to Simirror's heart, so that they will be together forever, making them a couple, and a deadly team. This is the beginning of Simirror's life.

Simirror:

Simirror's Love (Drawcia):

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom