• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Official SSB4 Discussion] --- Nintendo announces 2 new Smash games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
Name: Simirror
Series: Kirby
How to Unlock:
-As Kirby, swallow 500 times.
-Use any Kirby-related items 100 times.
-After beating Subspace Emissary, swallow 500 enemies as Kirby.
Neutral Attack: Whack (2%)
Dash Attack: Mirror Split (Super Armor: While splitted into two Simirrors) (3%)
Strong Side: Swing (4%)
Strong Up: Raises the staff. (4%)
Strong Down: Swings the staff sideways downward. (4%, 8% if you get both hits)
Side Smash: Mirror Shards (can reflect projectiles) (15% to 21%, depending on charge) (1.5x more damage to reflected projectiles)
Up Smash: Swings the staff upwards (sort of like DDD's attack, only with the staff instead of a hammer, and faster with less end lag) (15% to 21%, depending on charge)
Down Smash: Slam (17% to 25%, depending on charge)
Ledge Attack: Kicks while laying down. (1%, EW)
100% Ledge Attack: Whacks with a staff. (5%)
Floor Attack: Kicks sideways. (5%, 10% if you get two hits...somehow.)
Neutral Aerial: Spins. (5 Hits Total) (First Two Hits are 2% each) (Third hit is 3%) (Last two hits are 4%) (15% Total if succeeded)
Foward Aerial: Slam (METEOR SPIKE) (15%)
Back Aerial: Kicks backward. (5%)
Up Aerial: Raises staff. (10%)
Down Aerial: Meteor kick. (obviously METEOR SPIKE) (10%)
Pummel: Whacks with staff. (1%)
Foward Throw: Sets up a mirror behind the opponent, and then swings the staff like a baseball bat, which hurts the opponent from the staff and the mirror. The opponent also takes damage for 10 seconds (1% each second) from the mirror shards stuck on them. (DON'T WORRY. THERE ISN'T BLOOD. FREAKS.) (20%, not including the shards)
Back Throw: A trick version of Foward Throw, after setting up a mirror, right before he hits the opponent, he just quickly swing backwards. Doesn't cause mirror shard effect, but it's more damage. (30%)
Up Throw: Swings the opponent upwards. Strongest vertical knockback so far in the game. (20%)
Down Throw: Slams the opponent to the floor and slams the opponent with a staff afterwards. (20%)
Standard Special Move: Mirror Orb: Shoots a mirror orb, which explodes into 10 mirror shards, which causes 5% damage from each shard. Can only hit once per shard. The orb itself deals 20% when touching an opponent.
Side Special Move: Mirror: Brings out a mirror without any start-up lag nor end lag. It stays there for 2 seconds, and then the Simirror moves at his own free will while the mirror disappears by itself. It reflects projectiles and make them 2x more damage.
Up Special Move: Teleport: Very similar to Zelda's teleport, only shorter range. (10%)
Down Special Move: Reflect Boost: It will make all the reflecting attacks make reflected projectiles do 5x more damage for 30 seconds. Can only be used once per life (to make it fair).
Final Smash: Drawcia: He reads a book and uses the Drawcia spell to summon her. Drawcia is invincible, she can summon minions of her that does 20% damage per Minion, she can blast paintballs (no pun needed) which can do a gigantic 50% damage each paintball (AND IT FIRES AT A FAST RATE, SO SHE IS DEADLY), and for the final attack, she turns into a soul, the screen slowly fades to black while everything freezes at their place, and after 3 seconds of blackness, the screen fades back all the sudden, and she unleashes a Armageddon Paintball, which deals 999% damage to all, making it IMPOSSIBLE to survive, because the knockback is so high, it can blast opponents through ANYTHING. She disappears after the last attack. She lasts for aprox. 30 seconds.
Description: Simirrors are mythical, wizard-like enemies that appear in Kirby Super Star and its remake. They are garbed in flowing green robes and wear white wizard hats with stars on them. They wield powerful wands which can slash out with mirror-like objects. They give Kirby the Mirror ability when inhaled and swallowed. Simmirors are also the helpers for the Mirror ability. They always wear red robes with a light brown hat and can do virtually anything Mirror Kirby can. This is the grand hero of Simirror, who can virtually do anything that any other Simirror can't do. A shocking truth is after Drawcia have arrived to take over the universe to make it into a painting, he felt in love with her, with her magics, and her beauty (not that anyone else would think of that). He always have been sending love letters to her, and even gifts. But Drawcia was disappointed, since all she cares about is drawing. After Simirror realized that, he started practicing his drawing skills. After a while, he started making famous arts, and after finishing them, he sent them to Drawcia, which made Drawcia in love with Simirror, since his painting skills are much, MUCH better than the Paint Roller's, and even beats her drawings. But once Kirby have defeated Drawcia, Simirror have raged brutally, and wanted to destroy Kirby for killing his love. So he goes on a quest to find things that can destroy Kirby, and using them at Kirby results in failure. He then wants to learn more magic, next to a painting of Drawcia he made as a souvenir. However, at last, he unleashed a spell that made Drawcia become alive, which made Simirror happy, and Drawcia as well. Although, after 30 seconds, she disappeared (which explains why the Final Smash lasts for 30 seconds), which made Simirror sad. But after the 2nd disappearance, Drawcia's soul went next to Simirror's heart, so that they will be together forever, making them a couple, and a deadly team. This is the beginning of Simirror's life.

Simirror:

Simirror's Love (Drawcia):

can you make a space in between every attack like i did its confusing to read it that way

also the throws are overpowered (BACK AND FOWARD)
and the Final Smash
MYM4 would killl you

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
But I don't feel like it. :(

I was thinking a lot on what else to add the description, so after remembering Drawcia, I decided to make a sort-of-like love story. :blush:
I added more to my edit btw

your attacks too strong BOI or GURL

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
☻Can you please edit your post AbeX300 so there it can be a little more readable just please add some space and I love how you can unlock him but what if people don't want to play Kirby 500 times?What if they hate Kirby?☻
♣ ♠ ♣ ♠
its not play its swallow i can do that in one 99stock game

AbeX300

Smash Rookie
In the air, because that's where Falco prefers.
its not play its swallow i can do that in one 99stock game
Or an easier way would be to use 100 Kirby-related items.

^_^

Edit: I also made the damage lower...except obviously the Final Smash. I mean come on, some final smashes has to be overpowered, right? Like Marth's Critical. :p

Edit 1.5: Gah, didn't notice you would say MYM4 would kill me. o_o
EDITING FINAL SMASH.

Edit 2: Done. Nerfed that...Drawcia-Loving Awesome Guy.

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
good thing you edited

How did you guys like my Wormadam (yes people will kill me because the switching macanics are more annoying then PT's limiter

AbeX300

Smash Rookie
In the air, because that's where Falco prefers.
Eh...what should be added is the damage, unless it's a pacifist fighter (which is impossible to be one). Pacifist fighter...OH CR----*universe explodes*

What about my Simirror? I've edited it by nerfing the specials, throws, and the final smash. ^_^

Oh, nice, I NEVER NOTICED THAT. I might not make another character because there is so much right now I CAN'T EVEN MAKE ONE ANYMORE. <_<

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
People are so funny.. they really are.... Some of these suggestions are high-on-crack/life-insane...

The first thing that should be done is that Sakurai HAS to make sure that he makes SSB4. I know most people are going to go "WHAT THE HECK?" and try to whip me, but come on. He made the last 3. If anyone, he's the person who knows what the game should best be like, despite how many changes have been made over time. If you guys really are mad at the changes, get petitions up and tell him, instead of getting pissy and flaming boards and such... If enough people dislike it, then something will be done about it.

The second thing that should be done is that Shigeru Miyamato should be teamed up with him, the two of them at the very top of the project, with full control... I know he was in Brawl, but he and Sakurai should have as much time as they need, with as much power as needed to make SSB4 the best game in existance, with the potancy to kill the PS3 and Xbox360 together. Plus, he's the father of Nintendo, basically.... we wouldn't know half of our cast without him...

I'm gonna space out my responces... I'd break this site in half if I did 1 post with all of my thoughts on it. Plus, it would take me quite a while.. I'd be writing a couple of chapters of information...

Mythic02

Smash Journeyman
I totally agree Sakurai should keep working on smash. I think some of the dumbest people there are are saying to kick him off because they like brawl better than melee. He made melee too so they should actually want him to stay on it. Sure he has put in a few unnecessaries but everyone who want another melee should just play melee.

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
before i start for each of wormadam's transormations attacks it will be this (Grass/ground/steel)if I put no /'s that means they share it
Name:Wormadam

Series:pokemon

How to Unlock:SSE/Event??/play on a ground/steel/grass stage 5 times each

Neutral Attack:A,A,A (head) 2%,2%,4%

Dash Attack:Trip(body/body/horn) 10%

Strong Side:Attacks with the horn 4%

Strong Up:Sheds leaves upwards 2-10%/flip 6%/ oli spin 1-12

Strong Down:trips(horn)5%/spins like wario 9%/trips(body)(invicy frames while tripping)3%

Side Smash:sucker punch10-18%/Roll out 5-15% (moves wormadam foward)/Iron Head 8-16%

Up Smash:Leaf Storm10-22% (not a kill move)/Rock Tomb 11-20%/Gyro Ball 5-19%

Down Smash:Bug Bite (if opponent is holding an item it takes it) 2-14%

Ledge Attack:Multi hit leaves1-10%/Multi hit rocks1-10%/Multi hit trash 1-10%

100% Ledge Attack:Flail 8%

Floor Attack:secret power (can either freeze,confuse or sleep the foe) 9%

Neutral Aerial:hidden power 2-19%

Foward Aerial:horn slam (spike??) 11%

Back Aerial:Facade 9% (if it has less health than opponent it is 11%/rock smash/strenght

Up Aerial:yoshi flip

Down Aerial:evendor 8%/Stealth rock 2-8%/miror shot 7%+reflect

Pummel:hits with horn 2% each

Foward Throw:reg throw foward 4% CG (0%-50%)

Back Throw:slams with hips 8%

Up Throw:Bullet seed 13%/mud slap 6%/throws upwards

Down Throw:jumps on them SPIKE 9%

Standard Special Move:Seed bomb (links bomb)9%/Earth power(Charge)2% uncharge 15% full chage/Gunk shot(charge) 2% uncharge 15% charged

Side Special Move:razorleaf 6% Long range/Rock tomb 11%/flash cannon 10% long range

Up Special Move:grass knot 8% ( tips splams them down SPIKE) and can tether /Uproar(bounces up and yells downwards+spike if the enemy is connecting the center yell and wormadam 12%/magnet rise(yoshi jump+diddy grab if connects) 0%

Down Special Move:transform(Grass>ground>steel and stays for 1:00 then goes back to the original form)(if you transform gain after transforming you get a added :20 to the Transform time 0%

Final Smash:Area location (toggle comes up and says Grass,ground,or steel and it makes the area its the orginal type)

Description:when choosing wormadam it becomes the type of the stage.Stages like FD and battle feild will become steel (i will get a list of the types later) this is awsome for Cping the threat

Height:4/10 (ivy sized)

weight 3/10 leaf 4/10 ground 5/10 steel

speed: 8/10 leaf 7/10 ground 6/10 steel

recovery: 4/10 leaf 6/10 ground 2/10-5/10 steel

Crawl:Yes

wall jump:only on typed surface (ex. Grass+grass=yes gras+steel no

wall cling (same as above)

glide:NO
Updated

moveset

Scott!

Smash Lord
I also think Sakurai should come back for the next one, though I think he needs someone to make sure he doesn't do something like tripping again. It's just such a bad idea. But other than that, he's done nothing unforgivable, and he made it anyway. Having someone else might make Smash lose something of its character. It's Sakurai's game through and through. If someone else were to take over, I'd be worried the series would take a turn for the worse.

Also, no offense, chaos11011, but this isn't really the place for original movesets. Keep it to the MYM4 topic.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
They need Geno from Mario RPG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most awesome character ever!

I've been wanting to seem him in another game forever -.-

But being realistic the next game should be more like Melee, bring Falcon and the fear of getting justiced to the surface, but I think the fall speed and the jump distances/ damage ratios should be the same as brawl.

Mythic02

Smash Journeyman
Ehh Geno is debatable. He's okay for 1st party but there are so many more important 3rd parties left.

Also we talked about items a while back and i have new ideas for pokeballs. Something i want is magikarp for a pokeball. Basically he'll flop around like goldeen. Useless you say? No. If someone is dumb enough to hit him he evolves into Garydos rapidly. If the opponent used a melee attack Garydos will use bite Which does the same damage as say, jigglypuff's rest from melee? If they used a projectile Garydos uses a hyperbeam aimed at the person and anyone between or behind the opponent( it goes through walls so don't try curved shots.) It is a bit less poweful than deoxys. On the off chance that something right next to magikarp explodes garydos uses dragonrage which extends about a mario around him.

Xebenkeck

Smash Lord
They need Geno from Mario RPG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most awesome character ever!

I've been wanting to seem him in another game forever -.-

But being realistic the next game should be more like Melee, bring Falcon and the fear of getting justiced to the surface, but I think the fall speed and the jump distances/ damage ratios should be the same as brawl.
I wish people would stop jumping on popular bandwagon's

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Ehh Geno is debatable. He's okay for 1st party but there are so many more important 3rd parties left.
Geno isn't first party. This has been confirmed that due to a TINY, TINY role in explaining a frikkin' mini-game in one of the Mario and Luigi RPGs, Square got their name in the credits.

And guess what? The square rep isn't going to be Geno. It's going to be Chrono (and even then, Chrono is unlikely).

SirKibble

Smash Champion
lulz but teh geno haz pwnzor move teh geno whirl!!

Hai gaiz uh can u tel me how do i shot geno beam?

Seriously, Geno's cool and all, but... He's not gonna get into Smash. Maybe if he was first-party, but he's not. He's third-party. He's owned by Square. And Square's got characters they'd give to Smash before Geno. *coughCronocough*

justaway12

Smash Master
♣ I always wanted Magickarp to be a pokemon, people could've picked it up and threw it at people but they have bonsly for that so I thought that Magickarp could just use splash, the water gets into people eyes and the characters behave dizzy like the deku nut.♣

♣ and yeah Geno is owned by Square. ♣
☺☺☺☺

Xebenkeck

Smash Lord
I absolutly hate that nintendo renders yoshi its on series. To me yoshi has always been first and foremost a Mario Character. I think nintendo only made him his own series in smash because in ssb64 they had icons for every character except luigi and jigglypuff, which in both cases were understandable. Luigi is marios bro, and pokemon are all in the same. And they just said "hey yoshi has a different icon, he can't be in the mario franchise." Like honestly wouldn't it have made more sense to have yoshi, mario, luigi, peach, and bowser fight you in all-star together?

fenyx4

Smash Journeyman
I hope Mewtwo returns as well as Pikachu, Lucario, and PT (Jigglypuff should be axed if there's no room), the Guests stay (maybe a retooled Sonic), clones leave, Ganondorf uses his sword, Knuckles and/or Tails is introduced, Megaman is introduced, Giratina and Arceus starring on a stage, and more Pokemon are added. That's all I can think of right now. I'm loving some of the ideas I've seen, like a Bomb Mode (on Page 101, in the post full of "win") and a Magikarp evolving into Gyarados and punishing you if you attack the Magikarp. :D

I wish Blaziken and Sceptile were in SSB4, but Blaziken would be too similar to C. Falcon, and I don't know if Sceptile would work well (it really looks suited for hand-to-hand combat, though!) There also has to be a lot of stuff returning from SSB64, Melee, and Brawl (too tired to name). And all veterans besides clones and Jigglypuff should return!

And seriously, what is the deal with Geno? Sheesh...he was only in one game! I don't see him impacting the gaming world much (No offense intended)

P.S. Also, Deku, Zora, and Goron Link in a PT-like transformation with a Fierce Deity Final Smash!! And Wolf Link should be playable w/Midna somehow...better than more Link clones...!

Scott!

Smash Lord
Will Geno ever be in Smash? Gee, no. I'm so clever.

Anyway, its always about characters here. Geno this, Ridley that, K. Rool vs. Dixie, etc. What else can there be? I remember a long time ago, I suggested a new event match.

Actually, taking off from there, though in a different direction, that could be turned into a pretty sweet event match. You play as maybe anyone, or perhaps only as a pokemon of choice. All of the different pokemon available in the game appear on a pokemon stadium stage, one, two, then eventually three or four at a time. Pokeball items spawn randomly, but regularly and fairly quickly. You have to hit each pokemon with a pokeball to capture it. If you miss, the pokeball disappears. More pokemon show up to replace the caught ones, and they get harder, until you face the legendaries. That would be epic.
I still think it would be awesome. Does anyone else have ideas for better, more inspired event matches than the mediocre lot we got in Brawl?

justaway12

Smash Master
♣ @fenyx4: Jigglypuff is one of the original 12 I doubt she would get cut and are there any BIG clones in brawl? toon link may be quite similar and ganondorf a little but thats it. ♣

♣ @Scott!: I actually liked the events but I know what you mean anyway aren't event matchs where you have to get something (Smash ball) or kill somone or something close to that?Anyway one idea is that you play as Mario/Luigi/Peach and try to distract giga bowser until a smash ball come. (i'm not very imaginative) ♣

☺☺☺☺

Xebenkeck

Smash Lord
Is anyone for bringing back Hyrule Castle 64, but making its graphics modern, such that the tornado is like links gale boomerage, theres a sunset in the background like brige of eldin, and make the castle look more intraget(like the one in TP), by extending it into the background, like they did with the castle siege stage?

Plus it would be Zelda's home stage. And i liked the home stage idea, ever since they introduced it in melee.(in all-star each char. had a stage assigned to them)

Actually if they could do this with all the 64 stages that would be awesome. But at the same time they have to make the scale the same, I hate cornaria, but love sector Z because it was huge, corneria not so much.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104

Also we talked about items a while back and i have new ideas for pokeballs. Something i want is magikarp for a pokeball. Basically he'll flop around like goldeen. Useless you say? No. If someone is dumb enough to hit him he evolves into Garydos rapidly. If the opponent used a melee attack Garydos will use bite Which does the same damage as say, jigglypuff's rest from melee? If they used a projectile Garydos uses a hyperbeam aimed at the person and anyone between or behind the opponent( it goes through walls so don't try curved shots.) It is a bit less poweful than deoxys. On the off chance that something right next to magikarp explodes garydos uses dragonrage which extends about a mario around him.
Magikarp should appear as a second dud Pokeball. However, it should also have the small chance of turning into a Gyarados.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I absolutly hate that nintendo renders yoshi its on series. To me yoshi has always been first and foremost a Mario Character. I think nintendo only made him his own series in smash because in ssb64 they had icons for every character except luigi and jigglypuff, which in both cases were understandable. Luigi is marios bro, and pokemon are all in the same. And they just said "hey yoshi has a different icon, he can't be in the mario franchise." Like honestly wouldn't it have made more sense to have yoshi, mario, luigi, peach, and bowser fight you in all-star together?
Yoshi has his own series because the Yoshi-games are indeed considered being an own series, just like the Wario Land or Donkey Kong Country series. They use Mario characters (Wario respectively Donkey Kong), but have separated themselves from the base series, and, although technically still being Mario games, they don't really feature Mario anymore, having the other character as star - hence the separation. Same is with the Yoshi series. Although there are the babies, and it is clinging to the Mario series more than the other 2, it still is an own franchise; using a completely different style in presentation as the Mario games.

Xebenkeck

Smash Lord
Yoshi has his own series because the Yoshi-games are indeed considered being an own series, just like the Wario Land or Donkey Kong Country series. They use Mario characters (Wario respectively Donkey Kong), but have separated themselves from the base series, and, although technically still being Mario games, they don't really feature Mario anymore, having the other character as star - hence the separation. Same is with the Yoshi series. Although there are the babies, and it is clinging to the Mario series more than the other 2, it still is an own franchise; using a completely different style in presentation as the Mario games.
Yes, indeed at this point in time it is like that. However when ssb64 came out i highly doubt that nintendo refered to yoshi as its own series, the only game that truly featured yoshi was yoshi story and i believe that came out after ssb64. Hence why i think that because he had a different symbol(the egg) nintendo just decided to make him his own rather than include him in mario. Plus correct me if im wrong but to my count yoshi has been featured more in the main mario games than luigi.

And even in melee i don't think they though of him as his own either. He had 1 trophie from his game which was baby mario, but even that was put in the mario section of the trophies. Earthbound the smallest frachise hadaround 9-10 trophies, so if yoshi was rendered his own then they would have given him alot of trophies. And Yoshis trophy was in order with the mario characters.

One last thing to counter your point is that peach had a game of her own, why isn't peach a series by herself(SPP)?
Same wih diddy(DKC2)

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Yes, indeed at this point in time it is like that. However when ssb64 came out i highly doubt that nintendo refered to yoshi as its own series, the only game that truly featured yoshi was yoshi story and i believe that came out after ssb64.
Yoshi's Story came out in 1997 (1998 outside of Japan), Smash Bros. 64 in 1999. Also, there's Yoshi's Island, Yoshi's cookie and Tetris Attack (Western Panel de Pon) as well.
Also, Yoshi's Island (stage) and its music respectively the victory jingle are the main theme of Yoshi's Story.

Hence why i think that because he had a different symbol(the egg) nintendo just decided to make him his own rather than include him in mario.
If you'd ask me, I'd rather think they gave him his own stuff because at that time, they wanted to promote Yoshi's Story a bit. They also decided to make Yoshi a franchise on its own with the release of Yoshi's Story, as well.
Not to mention Yoshi is a very popular character in Japan.

Plus correct me if im wrong but to my count yoshi has been featured more in the main mario games than luigi.
I'll correct you, then.
Luigi has FAR more Mario games in account than Yoshi will ever have, because Luigi ALWAYS was the second player since the second Mario game ever created - Mario Bros. (the first one was Donkey Kong).
Luigi even had his own game on the SNES, by the way - Mario is Missing.

One last thing to counter your point is that peach had a game of her own, why isn't peach a series by herself?
Because Peach's game was released only recently (Super Princess Peach), and because of the same reason why I wouldn't count Luigi's Mansion or Mario is Missing as own series: the main character of the title is trying to rescue Mario.

Besides, from what we know, there was at least planned for every character to get their own victory jingle, perhaps that would've been a reference to Super Princess Peach.

As soon as there is a Super Princess Peach 2 or Luigi's Mansion 2 (just as examples), they count as own series. And as soon as they detach these series more and more from Mario, then you can call them own franchises.

Xebenkeck

Smash Lord
♣ Because Peach WAS in a Mario game, the reason it was a Mario game was because Mario was in it.♣

☺☺☺☺
Is baby mario not mario

Spadefox. Fair enough you make good points, plus like you said theey were planing on having a victory jingle for each char. so that might of appeased me a little more.

But i think that the 6 main mario chars are Mario Peach Bowser Luigi Yoshi Toad. in that order. Meaning if some one were to ask me who are the important mario chars, i would say those six, and maybe consider Bowser jr. as of recently.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
♣ Well NiGHTS isn't really a nintendo character so I don't think he is ever getting in. ♣
☺☺☺☺
I don't even know what Nights gender is. =P

But seeing how Nights is a very populer Sega game along with being an awesome character for Smash, I'll say if Sega get's another rep, it would be Nights, AiAi, Ulala, or Arle Nadja *cries for Amite*.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
It would either be NiGHTS, AiAi, Samba de Amigo or Billy Hatcher, if you ask me.

Ulala has almost no history with Nintendo, and Arle is far too minor.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
lol, how can forget Samba de Amigo, I'm no too sure about Billy Hatcher since he hasn't come out in another game, but his egg was. Arle had a lot of games... in Japan. D=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom