• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

=d.... ESCAPE ROLES POSTED!

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Happy:
Tom
KevinM
Chad
Redcell
Handorin
Niiro
Evil Eye
SkylerOcon
Superstar
Eor

Noble:
Ronike
Flipstar
Yaya
Mentos
Jungle
Frozenflame
Medi
KK
Rockin

but yea, I kind of just want to update this tomorrow, because I have barely gotten sleep in the last few days, and I wish I could go to bed. But I have to do infection too...

Do you guys mind?

If it really is a problem to do it tomorrow, I'll start writing up the room now.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
you know what. screw you all! D:<

I was working today, ****it. what if I wanted to look at the doors so it'd make deciding EASIER? ><;;

I was gonna pick noble anyway :p

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Room #3

Happy:
Tom
KevinM
Chad
Redcell
Handorin
Niiro
Evil Eye
SkylerOcon
Superstar
Eor

Noble:
Ronike
Flipstar
Yaya
Mentos
Jungle
Frozenflame
Medi
KK
Rockin

You all say your goodbyes unsure of whether you will see eachother again. The 11 people walk into the happy room. You look around; It is white and bright but empty like the other rooms. You don't see a door.

A little girl shouts, "Look!" She runs over to the wall. That's when you notice that the wall is made of glass. The little girl starts to pound on the screen. The people who walked into the Noble room, hears the pounding and see's a little girl banging on the glass. You wave. She smiles and eagerly begins to wave back.

Everyone in the happy room begin to laugh at the little girl. They feel happy and not worried for the first time since this predicament began. They begin to laugh and talk animatedly with each other. One of the bigger guy even picks up the lil girl with his huge hands and puts her on his shoulder.

They hear a pounding on the glass screen. They look over to it. A few people from the Noble room were trying to get their attention. The people from the noble room point upwards. You shift your vision upwards and you see an image on the glass wall:

2 - _ - _ - _ - 33

A clear glass tube begins to rise from the ground on both sides, on top of which lies a white keyboard.

Progress:
Mentos incorrectly enters '5'

current image on the screen:
2 - _ - _ - _ - 33

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
I have no ****ing idea. Why does it matter if we are separated? We can still see what each other say in the thread. So I'm confused. Maybe the outcome is different after this? I have no idea where to start on this puzzle.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
There may be some effect on the happy room people. As it said, they were all getting happy and laughing a lot, as time goes on they may end up becoming incapacitated a la laughing gas. I think it's in our best interest to try to figure this out quickly.

I look for anything else written/visible on the walls(In noble room)

Also, I think since we're separated we should include which room we're in during actions in case there are any differences.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Mentos checks around the room and finds nothing on the walls. He goes back to inspect the glass screen and he notices the people in the happy room continue to goof off and joke around. He pounds on the glass again and points at the screen. The happy people ignore him

Top Bottom