• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands Social Thread

Calzorz

Smash Lord
3:33am and stil cant get to fkin sleep man wtf!! 3 hours layed there and havent fallen asleep ffs il be sleeping thru the event at this rate

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Results

Melee - 10 entrants (melee people flaked..) - £4

1: BloodBowler
2: Yeniths
3: Almas
4: Willz
5: Char
5: Trio3
7: Kmac
7: Calzum
9: Brado
9: Josh Marni (flaked)

Brawl - 14 entrants - £4

1: Calzorz (Snake)
2: Willz (MK/Dedede/Falco)
3: Ixis (Bowser/Falco/Tlink)
4: Trio3 (Tlink/Link)
5: Almas (?)
5: Yeniths (MK/Snake?)
7: BloodBowler (Mr.GAW)
7: Cong (Diddy Kong)
9: Auroreon (Yoshi)
9: Kmac (Yoshi/MK)
9: Brado (Pikachu?)
9: Josh Marni (Flaked)
13: Calzum (ROB)
13: Rega (GAW)

Brawl Low Tier - 11 entrants - £2

1: Trio3 - Beat Willz in Losers Final/Grand Final - (Link)
2: Ixis - Had to leave - (Mario)
3: Willz (Falcon)
4: Yeniths (Mario?)
5: Brado (Ness/Jigglypuff)
5: Calzorz (Mario/Falcon/Lucas)
7: Calzum (Falcon)
7: Auroreon (Yoshi)
9: Kmac (Yoshi)
9: BloodBowler (?)
13: Rega (Jigglypuff)

Great fest guys. Look forward to the next one in July (make it late or really early July George else I won't be there :p)

Will do some shoutouts a lil later...

And someones taken my melee disc so if anyone has an extra melee disc can I haz back plz. :)

OldGeezer666

Smash Journeyman
that Dedede vs bowser was lol
i canz do shout out's today i played everybody apart from cong

Edit does anybody have my memmory card
official one with no stickers on it and 3 saved games on it

Almas

Smash Lord
Good fest, had fun times. Slowly converting you all to B+ =).

Lost my house keys, which sucks. But I could have lost something more valuable, so I ain't frettin' it. Now back to revision D:

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
We still can't find them Almas sorry dude.
Check your pocket lol.

And I really wanna do a Brawl+ tourney next time, but it all comes down to what people want I guess.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
SHOUT OUTZ

Willz - YEAH I GOT 4TH IN MELEE NOT 5TH WUUUUUT

Calzum -Best Falcon in the UK no doubt after owning Calzorz :laugh:

Brado - Low Tier tourney matches were teh shiz. Your Jiggs is really good imo.

Char - Char owned everyone. 5th place lol.

Rega - Sorta sucks that you didn't enter Brawl singles :urg:, but you had a great time and good matches in Brawl Low Tier. Hope you can make the next one in Louth hosted by Yeniths!

BloodBowler - TRAIN ME ON MELEE PLZ. Waaaay too good. Leicester has the best Melee player in EM now haha! Congrats on getting first as well.

Yeniths - Great friendlies. Hopefully BB will train me on Melee so I can own you next time. :laugh:

Calzorz - Too **** son, I'll win a set one day ;).Congrats on getting first. :)

Kmac - Those Brawl+ matches were awesome, and I want a Yoshi v Ganon MM REMATCH at the next fest. I need to avoid Yoshis **** CG.

Trio3 - Way too much banter night before lol. Fun times. You really think I'm better than you? I dunno tbh...

Auroreon - **** close games in Low Tier. Your Yoshi is too good. Wouldn't mind a £2 Yoshi Ditto MM next time round. ;)

Ixis - Ixis you **** way too much with Bowser, sorry about the D3 CGs. And Low-tier matches were so **** close! Your Mario is too **** as well. :)

Cong - Thanks for coming man, nice to meet you. I really wanted to face your Diddy, looked really **** awesome. Hopefully I can play you some point in the future.

Almas - Thanks for coming unlike the other members of your crew >_>. I still wanna play you on Melee again and unlucky about losing your house keys, if we find them we'll send em ya.

FLAKERS

Kais - FU

Phear - FU

Zunari - FU

Siyico - FU

Josh Marni - FU

Can't wait to see you guys again!
Fun games! :bee:

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Loads of Brawl + Brawl Low Tier Matches were recorded.
I really didn't want to go through all the hassle of setting up my dazzle and the amount of times my laptop crashed today was unbelievable.

I'll say that BB ***** hard today and Yeniths vs BB matches were craaaaazy.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
carlton what colour are your eyebrows now? lol

and how well does george do against you in melee?

auroreon

Smash Ace
Fest was fun guys, I had a great time and I hope to see all you guys at the london one. I'll do some shout-outs later.

Ixis ***** everyone including Yeniths. But I ***** him with good ol Dedede. =]

That was probably the gayest match ever, lol.
I don't see how he could have possibly thought that picking Boozer against D3 was a good idea... TWICE. The funny thing is, you knocked him out in a similarly homo way last time.
Hes now working on being able to play Falco to get around the D3 counter, so next time should be interesting.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK

That was probably the gayest match ever, lol.
I don't see how he could have possibly thought that picking Boozer against D3 was a good idea... TWICE. The funny thing is, you knocked him out in a similarly homo way last time.
Hes now working on being able to play Falco to get around the D3 counter, so next time should be interesting.
I said to him I didn't want a repeat of last time where he nearly beat me, he still did well against my D3 though :). He would of easily beaten my D3 with Falco if he learned some ATs and used lasers + Chaingrabbing more. So should be good next time round.

I give him respect for beating North Wests best Trio3 and one of East Midlands best Yeniths though... WITH BOWSER. :)

OldGeezer666

Smash Journeyman
O Shi- Shoutouts
Almas - hacking wii's ftw

Auroreon - Very nice Yoshi ***** my game n watch

Brado - FU

BloodBowler - you ***** on 64 and melee and your pretty good at brawl too Leicester has best melee in EM

Calzum - So pro best in uk

Calzorz - YEEEEEE worst Falcon in uk jks jks

Char - 5th in melee you diddnt win a match lol

Cong - Diddnt play you but your diddy looked very good

Ixis - DINNER

KMac - Yoshi is to good in brawl+ good games

Rega - diddnt see you play little strange

Trio- You suck sell brawl =D

Willzeh - Cheap DeDeDe

Yen - 3 out of 4 fests i played you in melee gay anyway you still look pro

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Mako, Ixis is really good, also he secondarys Tlink and knows the matchup really well, our 1st match was really close i thought i was gonan win, hes really smart, the 2nd match he 2 stocked me on my CP. IDK what heppened that game, were gonna have to play again at London event, im gonna train really hard for this next event at manchester, as Tlink isnt too good gonna CP some chars with my 2 new secondarys lol.

Also if Ixis didnt have to go early he might have won 1st in low tier singles, but i won with mah Link cuz im too pro.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK

K.Mac

Smash Lord
onoes, I finally got home. xD
(woot woot)

I'mma try do shoutouts... sorry if I forget anyone, as my memory is awful and I don't recognise most people :/

Calzum: Thanks for picking me up :) Willz is such a john though forgetting Cong was with Aura and Ixis. =/

Rega: You should have entered Brawl singles. :/ and sorry for beating your Joggs so badly in the low-tier tourney. :/

BloodBowler: Sorry for thinking you were from London xD. GGs on Brawl+ :p

Yeniths: Lol what can I say? I was -really- pissed that you ditched me in the morning because of my god**** bus showing up :/ but it doesn't matter now xD. MK dittos are teh lulz btw. =P

Calzorz: STOP BEING SO GOD**** GOOD. wtf you even win at rock-paper-scissors.... gaaaaaaaay xD

Willz: You need to add onto the rankings list that I used MK against you. Are you that embarrassed that our MK ditto in the first round was close (ignoring my stupid SD)? =P but that aside, GGs and YOUR PARENTS ARE FREAKING AWESOME. Wish my parents were like yours :/

Trio3: I should have done better against you in the low-tier tourney xD and thanks for the sleep-over, it was awesome. =P

Auroreon: I'm surprised our matches were so close. xD. Yoshi dittos are awesome... gotta learn to DR / DT :/

Ixis: I have nothing I can say o_o you've made me respect Bowser. if you learn Falco, you are going to **** the hell out of everyone. xD

Cong: Didn't really see or say much with you, but what I saw of your Diddy I was worried about getting a matchup against you. xD.

Almas: thanks for putting Brawl+ on my Wii. =) I'm gonna get a second SD card this week to put some texture hacks on it. And I swear some day I will beat you... you and your planking. frustrating. xD.

Ggs to everyone (including anyone I didn't mention). Was probably the best £80 I spent on attenting a smashfest that I've ever spent. :)

edit

Can someone give me Almas' MSN? And PM it plz, as to respect his privacy (as he doesn't have it shown on his profile >_>)

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
onoes, I finally got home. xD
(woot woot)

I'mma try do shoutouts... sorry if I forget anyone, as my memory is awful and I don't recognise most people :/

Calzum: Thanks for picking me up :) Willz is such a john though forgetting Cong was with Aura and Ixis. =/
I forgot lulz

Rega: You should have entered Brawl singles. :/ and sorry for beating your Joggs so badly in the low-tier tourney. :/

BloodBowler: Sorry for thinking you were from London xD. GGs on Brawl+ :p

Yeniths: Lol what can I say? I was -really- pissed that you ditched me in the morning because of my god**** bus showing up :/ but it doesn't matter now xD. MK dittos are teh lulz btw. =P

Calzorz: STOP BEING SO GOD**** GOOD. wtf you even win at rock-paper-scissors.... gaaaaaaaay xD
He actually lost vs me when he wanted controller port 4 :)

Willz: You need to add onto the rankings list that I used MK against you. Are you that embarrassed that our MK ditto in the first round was close (ignoring my stupid SD)? =P but that aside, GGs and YOUR PARENTS ARE FREAKING AWESOME. Wish my parents were like yours :/
Still a 2-stock son and i'll add in a second ;) and my parents said thanks lol

Trio3: I should have done better against you in the low-tier tourney xD and thanks for the sleep-over, it was awesome. =P

Auroreon: I'm surprised our matches were so close. xD. Yoshi dittos are awesome... gotta learn to DR / DT :/

Ixis: I have nothing I can say o_o you've made me respect Bowser. if you learn Falco, you are going to **** the hell out of everyone. xD

Cong: Didn't really see or say much with you, but what I saw of your Diddy I was worried about getting a matchup against you. xD.

Almas: thanks for putting Brawl+ on my Wii. =) I'm gonna get a second SD card this week to put some texture hacks on it. And I swear some day I will beat you... you and your planking. frustrating. xD.

Ggs to everyone (including anyone I didn't mention). Was probably the best £80 I spent on attenting a smashfest that I've ever spent. :)
You spent £80???

edit

Can someone give me Almas' MSN? And PM it plz, as to respect his privacy (as he doesn't have it shown on his profile >_>)
Edits in teh quote.

MakoMako

Smash Journeyman
Mako, Ixis is really good, also he secondarys Tlink and knows the matchup really well, our 1st match was really close i thought i was gonan win, hes really smart, the 2nd match he 2 stocked me on my CP. IDK what heppened that game, were gonna have to play again at London event, im gonna train really hard for this next event at manchester, as Tlink isnt too good gonna CP some chars with my 2 new secondarys lol.

Also if Ixis didnt have to go early he might have won 1st in low tier singles, but i won with mah Link cuz im too pro.
It's ok Trio you don't have to john for me, I've played a match with Ixis aswell and I wont think any less of you for getting ***** by him or his bowser (: lol

You'll see that Ixis is just the tip of the iceberg when you get down here on the 27th~

Yeniths

East Midlands!
RANKINGS UPDATED!

Enjoyed the fest guys, thanks for hosting Willz, shoutouts to come later.

Top Bottom