• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(lock This Thread A New One Has Been Made)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yingyay

Smash Ace
Looks sweet. Hopefully not too broken :p

cuz tons of characters nowadays are unfairly broken.
Nah Shishigami Sheik is balanced out. Try it out.
When she gets hit, or activates a defensive move the invisibility is gone until you reactivate it.

Edit: 700th POST!!!

Seikishidan Soru

Smash Journeyman
I tried it
its good but the recovery is kinda bad
and the fighting style is so dif from normal link
actually the biggest thing that was kinda hard about it was the new Side Smash
also the side b is kinda hard to get used to
other than that i like it
Yeah it's supposed to be really different despite some of the original moves still being there. I wanted this Link to need to be constantly in the opponent's face but at the same time being more difficult to keep away than the original. F-Smash is one of those tools. Overall I wanted to make a close-range character who can have some trouble to kill, but who can force the opponent to deal with him at the range where he's at his best.

What about Side B gave you trouble exactly? Keep in mind that it is somewhat affected by momentum and that you actually have some control over the distance covered by the roll.

Aerial UpB just plain sucks as a recovery move, but I did a little something for his horizontal recovery. I'm thinking of doing something similar to Roy's Blazer with it.

Thanks for your feedback. One more thing though, what did you think of the physics?

B3Brawler

Smash Apprentice
Hey YingYay, were you able to make her P1 tag invisible?

Also, if just2good could PM me about how to activate a new moveset using a taunt I'd love him forever, because i want to create some new moves while she is invisible for extra craziness.

Double Also, Invisible sheik combos are hilarious to watch. Your opponent doesn't have a clue as to where to DI

DLoRd333

Smash Rookie
TEH SUPER SAIYAN HEDGEHOG!!!1 v0.2 BETA

Sonic has been modified to become faster, stronger, more powerful as a character, think of it as a playable Super Sonic!

In his Super Form, he radiates intense energy, electric bolts arc around him like a lightning rod, even his movements and attacks have energy radiation!

He has no problem seeing in dark places

The Super Saiyan hedgehog has incredible ground speed, if you were to so much as blink when he starts running, you'll find that he is already right behind you on the other side of the stage!

Wait, wuh? When did he get there?

If you think he is just as slow and weak in the air as he was in his normal form, well you guessed wrong then. This Super powered hedgehog has incredible velocity and control in the air that surpasses any other, sometimes you would say hes practically flying! But be careful, although his incredible air mobility gives him good control, it still isn't impossible to self destruct when you get careless!

oops........looks like he got carried away

His AAA combo is a powerful one, but it requires alot of energy, so if your not mashing that A button as fast as your fingers can allow, you will not see it's true power, but when you do, it can take a huge toll on your opponent!

Ouch! Thats gotta hurt!

Another very useful thing about the Super Saiyan's ability is that many of the IASA frames in his attacks come as soon as the attack is started, giving him incredible range of different combinations! But just like the AAA combo, the buttons need to be mashing in order for this to happen!

His Down tilt is an incredible spinning wheel kick that carries him across the stage, you could say its much like his dash attack in Sonic Battle, but much stronger and faster!

Remember that you must be rapidly tapping the button in order to achieve top speed!

When you initiate his Ftilt, the Hedgehog Unleashes a Powerful kick that although has very short range, will send the opponent flying high into the air no matter what their percentage meter is, although it does great damage and knockback, it will most likely not KO the opponent unless your on a very high platform!

Its great for setting up Spring>Uair combos!

His Up Tilt isnt stronger or weaker, but if anything definently Faster! However if any of his moves are to be feared, it would be his Up Smash, which is incredibly stronger and can kill at less than 100% damage when its not even charged up, and its very quick too!

So long for no good KO moves!

Don't you miss the good ol' Sonic Wind technique? Well the FSmash is bringing it back! When he uses it, he throws an energy wave through the air, causing an incredible wind that smacks the fighters back with incredible strength!

And guess what! The wave can be angled up and down as well!

The normal down smash Sonic was given leaves him vulnerable to a longer range attack, however he decided to fix this by generating an energy field that boosts the yield of attack greatly and protects from attack, and it's a bit stronger too!

(doesn't have a comment)

With his incredible dash speed, the Super saiyan hedgehog's dash attack has been swapped with his F-air attack for increased damage and and power, while also he slides along the ground when he tries to slow down, which allows for him to go from a dash into a ground attack almost immediately!

HEEEYAA!

With his incredible air mobility, also comes improved aerial battle attacks! His Nair now has an Insta sheild effect from S3&K, with a boosted attack yield and strength, making projectile attacks not a problem for the Super Saiyan, but keep in mind that the invulnerability frames only last the first few frames!

The rest of his aerial moves appear the same but are in fact also modified! His Fair's last few hits have a hitbox 3x bigger! His Bair is now a powerful spike!The Uair now is Rapid fire, just like his Down tilt! And last but not least, the Dair has his landing lag cut to pieces, plus when it's used close to the ground, it generates an Explosion!

Falco:Hah, you missed!
Sonic:Think so?

Falco:Awwwwg! nvm...
The Nair also has this ability, another thing to note is that his aerials have no more landing lag as well!

His Special attacks are all the same move, but improved greatly. Both his Down B and his Side B have a much larger hitbox, making it harder to hit the hedgehog out of.

The Homing Attack now freezes the opponent in a cluster of ice! And his Up B Now makes him invulnerable during the entire animation!

Hah! Edgeguard that Metaknight!

When the Super Saiyan hedgehog grabs a smash ball, the effect of Chaos emeralds spinning around him with an intense glow of light is added to his standing animation.

It's too Bright! I can't see

As for his Final Smash, all is the same except if he is hit, he turns back, because he was already in his super form....lol

This is the second version of the Super Saiyan, below this sentence is a list of the changes made to him from the v0.1 version.

Standing animation graphical effects have been altered with more shine effects and dust.

Added larger shine effects to the running animation and large dust blast to the Dash animation.

Dtilt has IASA frames even sooner, therefor can achieve even greater speeds than before, however this requires more button imput than normal (lol i broke a sweat once going at full speed)

F smashes graphical effects now appear one after another creating a wave effect, however the hitboxes do not have this same type of effect, (they still all appear at once).

The Upsmash now has increased hit lag and IASA frames appear much later.

The Aerial's landing animations no longer have the explosion graphical effect except for the Dair and Nair, it should also be noted that the Dair has an added dust blast effect.

The Side B, Neutral B, and Down B have had their external graphic effects increased to match the increased size of their hitboxes.

The Standing animation graphics for when Sonic has a smash ball have been set on a loop so you do not need to walk slowly to make them appear rapidly any longer.

There are a number of changes I would also make but I am saving for later or simply do not know how to make at the time.

In the next version I guarantee to set the jumping and all other aerial graphical effects on the same type of loop his standing animation now has. I didn't do so at first because I simply did not know how to set that kind of loop before, I was doing it the hard way the whole time, lol.

One big change I would like to do is give the side B and Down B much more velocity on the ground and in the air if possible. In order to create the effect of having a super fast spinning attack where it is possible to shoot across the stage with tremendous speeds. I am not sure when that will be possible, maybe in the next version or the one after that.

Also for his final smash I think I will try to alter it so it is more like the Light speed attack if possible. Doing so by somehow making Sonic's body a light shade of blue and giving him a much higher velocity in the air during the animation.

I also think that getting Sonic's quills to stand up in his normal form will not be a great possiblity, because even if I could access those animations, there would only be a few that would be usable, I could not have one of him punching, because Super Sonic doesn't have those animations, the best I could do is make his standing animation the same, everything else might just end up T stancing.

I will eventually going to fix the hitboxes on his F Smash, making them more on the graphical effects and make them appear one after .

I am also going to work on a cool entry animation, but other than that I don't really know what else to add to him for now.

Well here are the files for the Character and the texture that goes with it best.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=156873b75c607af4e7c82ed4b8f0c3804fafdb68c2f3ba1cb8eada0a1ae8665a

The Process of installation is simple, simply donwload the file listed as "FitSupersonic.pac"go to your texture folder, click on Sonic's, copy and paste "FitSupersonic.pac" into the folder and rename it to "FitSonic.pac"

As for the 2 files listed as "FitSonic04.pac" and the .pcs, just put those in as well like any other texture.
I DID NOT MAKE THE TEXTURE, I SIMPLY GOT IT FROM ELITESMASHHACKERS.COM, CREDIT GOES TO THOSE GUYS!

Please report back and give me feedback, tell me about any bugs or errors that need fixing, and if you have any solutions or know how to accomplish the changes I would like to make, please notify me through PMs, it would be greatly appreciated if someone did so.

VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4BseFFpldg

I just wanna say that I am amazed by all of you guy's progress, and that you're all doing an outstanding job in improving the quality of these hacks. I had no idea that we would be anything close to anything like making Chaos control for a playable Shadow, good luck perfecting it! It just goes to show that the more we try different things, the more we discover what we can do with these hacks. So good job everyone, and keep up all the good work!

Yingyay

Smash Ace
Hey YingYay, were you able to make her P1 tag invisible?

Also, if just2good could PM me about how to activate a new moveset using a taunt I'd love him forever, because i want to create some new moves while she is invisible for extra craziness.

Double Also, Invisible sheik combos are hilarious to watch. Your opponent doesn't have a clue as to where to DI
I couldnt take of the tag permanently so I didnt bother.

To make a move activate while you're in a certain state would require the use of variables which i dont completly know of yet.

And yes invis sheik combos rock epically grab combos ftw >=D

Rkey

Smash Journeyman
Epic sonic is Epic, srsly XD

Didn't try him, but just reading made me feel... epic

The World Warrior

Smash Apprentice
Tried the Sword Only link. Great stuff. I'm looking forward to the other one as well. Now if only we could have more character slots.

B3Brawler

Smash Apprentice
I couldnt take of the tag permanently so I didnt bother.

To make a move activate while you're in a certain state would require the use of variables which i dont completly know of yet.

And yes invis sheik combos rock epically grab combos ftw >=D
maybe if I added it to her crouching, crawling, walking jumping, falling, waiting, landing and oh never mind I'm too lazy.
I'll just say the invisibility masks her start up and whether or not she's shielding/crouching and leave it at that. It's still pretty uber even if there is a floating red arrow above your head all the time lol.

I kinda want to give her some kind of trap game or something mindgamey to go with her invisibility. maybe and improved D tilit and crawl speed.

Yingyay

Smash Ace
maybe if I added it to her crouching, crawling, walking jumping, falling, waiting, landing and oh never mind I'm too lazy.
I'll just say the invisibility masks her start up and whether or not she's shielding/crouching and leave it at that. It's still pretty uber even if there is a floating red arrow above your head all the time lol.

I kinda want to give her some kind of trap game or something mindgamey to go with her invisibility. maybe and improved D tilit and crawl speed.
Fun fact, if you happened to catch an item, the item disappears if she's invisible. (mind ****)

If you have charged needles, then you can unleash them without u opponent knowing until they actually come out.

If you use your tether to grab the edge you'll still be invisible.

Thats about all the traps I use when im invisible. If I can figure out a variable to use for sheik while she's invisible then I can add "No name tag while invisible"Time to ask just2good for advice wit variables hint hint

needs more videos
Yeah........I have no decent video equipment sadly >_>

Marth175

Smash Apprentice
Jin Marth V1.5

This was not exactly easy to make, tried to balance him out as much as possible, still missing a few ideas i need to implement into later versions. Hope you guys like him.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mzwq3mjtmyy

Basic Info: This character was made solely to combo, and is extremely fun and good for mind games.

Changes:

-Custom victory and lose animations
-Custom waiting poses
-Changed up taunt

-Tippers now freeze
-Faster Run speed with ice effect

Moveset:

-Standard A combo is "remixed", meaning the standard A combo is still available, or can be switched by pressing B (special) .5 seconds after intial attack.

A->B = 3rd special lw hit

A->A->B = 3rd special hi hit

-Down tilt is remixed, standard down tilt is still available or can be turned into a combo by pressing special or jump after initial hit

DA -> B/x = B (3rd special hi hit)/X (4th lw special)

->B

->X

-Side tilt now throws projectile ( Thanks to elemental marth for this one credit goes to j2g). This attack can also be remixed but has a little more complicated timing. Special must be pressed immediately after A is pressed and can be continued by immediately following up with X ( jump)

-> B

B -> X

-Up tilt is the same

-Side smash changed to beam sword animation that freezes oppnents on second hit.

-Down smash is the same.

-Up special now freezes

-Neutral special can be canceled into 3rd side hi special by pressing A

A canceled

-Counter now freezes on hit

If you have any sugeestions please let me know, if you find him broken also tell, cause I wanna have him balanced

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
On that note......captain interrupt gets character of the year.
OBJECTION!

*Epic Falcon appears!*

*Pokemon Wild Pokemon Music*

Epic Falcon uses "Knee!"

*Captain Interrupt is KO'd!*

*Epic Falcon gets character of the year*

YES!

lol

but seriously, there will be better to come (cough cough mah wavedashin fox cough). And I applaud Kenji for making a video. ;)

Yingyay

Smash Ace
yeah i was
Lol AH HA!! I remember you man. howz it been outside the clan? I see you got into Brawl+. Nice.

OBJECTION!

*Epic Falcon appears!*

*Pokemon Wild Pokemon Music*

Epic Falcon uses "Knee!"

*Captain Interrupt is KO'd!*

*Epic Falcon gets character of the year*

YES!

lol

but seriously, there will be better to come (cough cough mah wavedashin fox cough). And I applaud Kenji for making a video. ;)
Lol. Only time will tell tho. But Captain interrupt is a pretty new Idea, even if people know about the idea or interrupting. This is the first character thats able to interrupt everything into everything.

Leo Kitsune

Smash Apprentice
I actually had that planned for WTFalcon, but I decided that a different character would work better. Metaknight, for instance!

droughboi

Smash Journeyman
Soooo many sonics out there.... I think im going to discontinue mine. Anyways, what character has yet to be PSA'd? ( a decent character) I think ima try someone newwwww w w w w w w

w.

w

Leo Kitsune

Smash Apprentice
Soooo many sonics out there.... I think im going to discontinue mine. Anyways, what character has yet to be PSA'd? ( a decent character) I think ima try someone newwwww w w w w w w

w.

w
Judging by all the "W's" in your post, you're hinting that the next character you're working on is...

TOON LINK

EDIT: Actually in retrospect, that would make sense anyways (Wind Waker). Dang it.

droughboi

Smash Journeyman
Judging by all the "W's" in your post, you're hinting that the next character you're working on is...

TOON LINK

EDIT: Actually in retrospect, that would make sense anyways (Wind Waker). Dang it.
Lmao! Possilby him or pit, They're my mains in vBrawl... dunno why I havent toyed w/ em already..

Iamthemovie

Smash Journeyman
Hey, is there anyone here who's really good with PSA with editing hitboxes/graphics?
I need some tuning up with my Dsamus pac. I got most of the animations done but without the graphics or hitboxes, they really don't seem like much. PM me if you want to see the .pac and I'll send one to you as well as what kind of graphics/hitboxes I wish to include.

SonicBurst

Smash Apprentice
And I am just working on sonic, real life was calling me(job-overtime), will caring on with your project droughboi for my name is captain popo falcon

SonicBurst

Smash Apprentice
lol I got it from a youtube video. I'll see if I can find the link of it. I think it was Ganandorf knows best or something

Marth175

Smash Apprentice
Jin Marth V1.5

This was not exactly easy to make, tried to balance him out as much as possible, still missing a few ideas i need to implement into later versions. Hope you guys like him.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mzwq3mjtmyy

Basic Info: This character was made solely to combo, and is extremely fun and good for mind games.

Changes:

-Custom victory and lose animations
-Custom waiting poses
-Changed up taunt

-Tippers now freeze
-Faster Run speed with ice effect

Moveset:

-Standard A combo is "remixed", meaning the standard A combo is still available, or can be switched by pressing B (special) .5 seconds after intial attack.

A->B = 3rd special lw hit

A->A->B = 3rd special hi hit

-Down tilt is remixed, standard down tilt is still available or can be turned into a combo by pressing special or jump after initial hit

DA -> B/x = B (3rd special hi hit)/X (4th lw special)

->B

->X

-Side tilt now throws projectile ( Thanks to elemental marth for this one credit goes to j2g). This attack can also be remixed but has a little more complicated timing. Special must be pressed immediately after A is pressed and can be continued by immediately following up with X ( jump)

-> B

B -> X

-Up tilt is the same

-Side smash changed to beam sword animation that freezes oppnents on second hit.

-Down smash is the same.

-Up special now freezes

-Neutral special can be canceled into 3rd side hi special by pressing A

A canceled

-Counter now freezes on hit

If you have any sugeestions please let me know, if you find him broken also tell, cause I wanna have him balanced

Added pictures to post :)

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
...............................................................................................
My file got corrupted.
SA crashed in the middle of saving, and now my PAC file is exactly zero bytes.
YOU HAVE ****ING GOT TO BE ****ING KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

droughboi

Smash Journeyman
...............................................................................................
My file got corrupted.
SA crashed in the middle of saving, and now my PAC file is exactly zero bytes.
YOU HAVE ****ING GOT TO BE ****ING KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LMAAAOOOOO AHAHAHASHAAHAHAHAHAH!!!! DOODE I LOL'ED SO HARD XDXDXDXDXD:chuckle:

Man that sucks :(

@Marth175: I tried to make a Jin before. I tried to remake that one attack where he rides the Ice crystal across the screen and then does a downward slice... I started to put it on his SideB by putting GFX on marths DashBrake animations and giving a lil hitbox when you do it in the air then make it change subactions to a Dair... It worked.... sorta... kinda... I prolly messed up. but all I know is, its possilbe to do. that attack was so freaking awesome the first time I saw it in BlazBlue

Yingyay

Smash Ace
Jin Marth looks awesome. I couldnt have done a better job. I'll update the front page 2morow night.

@Leafbarrett: SEE!? I KNEW THIS PRROGRRAM ****s WIT YOU!!. You dont have a spare online?

droughboi

Smash Journeyman
I feel for you leaf, it happened to me before as well, but I had just started the character so I didnt have much done, got over it pretty quick. but you.... dam thats so messed up. Who were you editing?

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
I feel for you leaf, it happened to me before as well, but I had just started the character so I didnt have much done, got over it pretty quick. but you.... dam thats so messed up. Who were you editing?
I was fixing up Kari some. I got through making a semi-custom side-B, fixing up several stats, fixing a broken attack and a useless attack, fixing several messed up graphics, and changing several combos.
Btw, I don't appreciate the laughing. I don't care if you were joking, or being sarcastic, or what, but that was just a purely ***hole move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom