• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(lock This Thread A New One Has Been Made)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
I was fixing up Kari some. I got through making a semi-custom side-B, fixing up several stats, fixing a broken attack and a useless attack, fixing several messed up graphics, and changing several combos.
Btw, I don't appreciate the laughing. I don't care if you were joking, or being sarcastic, or what, but that was just a purely ***hole move.
Wow, that sucks. I am really sorry dude.
Next time, save your work after every major change. Thats what I do :/

droughboi

Smash Journeyman
Doode... Chill out its just a game... I get that your shiz got wiped but still... its a game.
Theres nothing you can do at this point but get over it and start over or just screw it and do something else. its not gonna come back from the data graveyard.
That's life
Shiz happens.

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
Doode... Chill out its just a game... I get that your shiz got wiped but still... its a game.
Theres nothing you can do at this point but get over it and start over or just screw it and do something else. its not gonna come back from the data graveyard.
That's life
Shiz happens.
Do you take any art classes or anything like that?

Eldiran

Smash Lord
Did you try checking if a decent version exists when you press Right-click and "Restore Previous Versions"?

SonicBurst

Smash Apprentice
Try checking your recycle bin and sorry dude, I know that sucks after you put a lot of time into it

Marth175

Smash Apprentice
LMAAAOOOOO AHAHAHASHAAHAHAHAHAH!!!! DOODE I LOL'ED SO HARD XDXDXDXDXD:chuckle:

Man that sucks :(

@Marth175: I tried to make a Jin before. I tried to remake that one attack where he rides the Ice crystal across the screen and then does a downward slice... I started to put it on his SideB by putting GFX on marths DashBrake animations and giving a lil hitbox when you do it in the air then make it change subactions to a Dair... It worked.... sorta... kinda... I prolly messed up. but all I know is, its possilbe to do. that attack was so freaking awesome the first time I saw it in BlazBlue
yeah that attack is freaking awesome, im planning to create it for the next version, but had no idea how to, but you just gave me sort of an idea :)

Kyzon Xin

Smash Journeyman
OK... bad news is my link MAY be delayed... good news?? He's gonna be worth the wait....
Preview pics tonight maybe...
or tomorrow..i'm not sure yet

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
Nope! (I wish I did.) I have Vista -- I'm not sure if it's universal, so I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't have it. Just thought I'd make sure.
All options are universal. The program itself can be used in either Mac or Windows, but not Linux.

and Kyzon Xin, looking forward to it! Good luck.

Kyzon Xin

Smash Journeyman
YOUR PREVIEW STARTS NAO

So Link's working on Unleashing his Triforce so that he may still battle on Equal Grounds With the Newly Unleashed Power that Ganondorf now Possesses.

Here's a little preview of how his training's been going

Standing Animation..... Whats that on his hands??

Oh..... I press A and find out what one of them are

A again and............ WHAT THE FFFFF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

..... So um.. I'm going to have to fight link like that???? F u man

F... U!!!!!!!!!!!

soooo i hope these images can hold you guys till i'm ready to release a beta of him... i scrapped my old ideas for this >__>

Kyzon Xin

Smash Journeyman
0B000200: 0-1, 0-1 in the others tab removes the sword... change the first 01 to 02 to remove the sheild

Kyzon Xin

Smash Journeyman
Yea... but let me tell you.. its a HUGE "B" to do that... took me like 2-3 hours to do it for sword and sheild
... now i have to go and add my wind sword to all the animations -___-

long process is long

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Alright, thanks much. I'm doing this for Toon Link... His Wait1 action has

18000100: 0-6, in Other, so I guess I'll have to figure it out from there. >_>

Kyzon Xin

Smash Journeyman
Nah just add what i showed you and it should get rid of the sword or shield.

unless they're named something else.. what you can do to check tho is go to the animation for Hold heavy.. and it will have two in there.. one for sword and one for sheild

just2good

Smash Cadet
Im going to release V3 of Elemental Marth in about 1 hour. Also if theres anyone here that has a capture card and can help me out by making a video, please PM me.

Rkey

Smash Journeyman
How about a competition for the best hack on each character, and then release a set where we have 39 new characters in like a new game?

SonicBurst

Smash Apprentice
Nice, is this your final version of marth or are there still some ideas brewing in that head of yours?

Alphatron

Smash Champion
I downloaded 2.5 of that Marth yesterday. He's currently tied with Naughty Ghost' Ganon as my 2nd favorite hack.

I still need to create a char...but the whole program looks intimidating as hell, and while PK does have a guide up, it looks really unfriendly to those inexperienced in this field.

SonicBurst

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, you're right, just hope another version of program is released soon that is more user friendly than the others.

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
hmm I'm made some cool edits with zelda... I made her dair her heavythrowlw animation, and it looks like she points down and makes a ball of aura appear. It's really cool, disjointed, and it meteor smashes, but I can't seem to ever hit someone with it when they're on the ground. Help, please? It's like, if the enemy is on the ground, the hitbox doesn't activate or something. O_o

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
hmm I'm made some cool edits with zelda... I made her dair her heavythrowlw animation, and it looks like she points down and makes a ball of aura appear. It's really cool, disjointed, and it meteor smashes, but I can't seem to ever hit someone with it when they're on the ground. Help, please? It's like, if the enemy is on the ground, the hitbox doesn't activate or something. O_o
Well, her original dair is odd in that the sweetspot can only hit if the opponent is in the air; otherwise it just treats it as the normal sourspot. Maybe that's what's giving you trouble.

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
Hm... maybe it's treating every hit as a "Sweespot hit"?

I'll try removing the "Other" thing from zelda's dair in there. I'll try and see if that works.

EDIT: it didn't work...it's probably just that it's programmed into her dair. X_X

Kyzon Xin

Smash Journeyman
try making the hitbox last longer
her sweetspot comes and goes so fast,
hope that helps

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Well, her original dair is odd in that the sweetspot can only hit if the opponent is in the air; otherwise it just treats it as the normal sourspot. Maybe that's what's giving you trouble.
!!!!
Omg I love you!
I forgot about this!
*scurries off*
-DD

Awesome Turtwig

Smash Journeyman

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
>< Anyone know why the facedown pose goes into a T-pose after one loop if it's used for any other action?
EDIT: Nvm, it was just leaving the subaction early and going to a subaction with a nonexistant animation (my fault).

Marth175

Smash Apprentice
Jin (a.ka Ice Marth) v2.1

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ymdnymumjtz

Changes since (v1.5) :

-Removed custom pose effect, now only applies when charging smash attacks.

-Normal A damage decreased to 1, and decreased knock back for combos

-*Normal A can now be comboable by pressing A to B repeatedly, last slash freezes opponent

Button Input is in a .2 second interval

A

->B

->A

->B

-*Standard attack to Jump(leave pressed) now executes Jins "Sekkajin" from blazblue

A

->X

*loop*

-side taunt removed and replaced with attack (Blizzard)

-Aerial Side B (special) now executes Jins Musou Senshouzan from blazblue (a.k.a when he rides his ice sword thing)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom