• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(lock This Thread A New One Has Been Made)

Status
Not open for further replies.

droughboi

Smash Journeyman
Jin (a.ka Ice Marth) v2.1

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ymdnymumjtz

Changes since (v1.5) :

-Removed custom pose effect, now only applies when charging smash attacks.

-Normal A damage decreased to 1, and decreased knock back for combos

-*Normal A can now be comboable by pressing A to B repeatedly, last slash freezes opponent

Button Input is in a .2 second interval

A

->B

->A

->B

-*Standard attack to Jump(leave pressed) now executes Jins "Sekkajin" from blazblue

A

->X

*loop*

-side taunt removed and replaced with attack (Blizzard)

-Aerial Side B (special) now executes Jins Musou Senshouzan from blazblue (a.k.a when he rides his ice sword thing)
haha! you did it xD you took my idea/ advice or w/e lol. im not at home right now, but ima try that side b out when I get back.

crazy brawler

Smash Cadet
idk if it the place for it but i wonder what would happen if you put someone move to another character and rename it to that character what would happen

exemple:

fitmarth.pac is rename to fitike.pac

Kyzon Xin

Smash Journeyman
It COULD work actually.. you'd have to change ALL the bone values tho to match the bones that said character actually has...

also... i'm going to work VERY VERY hard to give you guys a beta of Link Triforce Unleashed tomorrow.... i've been doing a little bit of epicness and i think you'll like

/hyping

MysticKenji

Smash Master
Mysticario v1.1 (Download)
Changes since previous:
Invisibility on Up-B, airdodge and Down-B attack
Changed Dash Attack animation

Captain Interrupt v1.1 (Download)
Changes since previous:
Removed interrupt from whiffed Up-B and Side-B startup

Newcomer: Altered Ganon v1 (Download)
Attribute Changes:
Air Mobility: 0.05
AJM: 1
MHAV: 1
Jump Startup: 5
FF Gravity: 0.015

Attack Changes:
Fair, Jab, Dair have darkness effect
Nair1 is faster, weaker and lasts longer (Damage: 5, Angle: 46, no KBG)
Nair2 is stronger (Damage: B, Angle: 41, KBG: 28 [32 on body with darkness effect])
Nair landing lag reduced to 4
Interrupt added to utilt
DA does not weaken
Sourspot Dair is no longer sour
Quake is new Dsmash, forces trips (Angle: 10E, BKB: 78, no KBG, Damage: 0, TripRate=1)

Special Changes:
Strengthened down-B spike (BKB: 78)
Added interrupt to Down-B ending over air and Up-B after catch
Up-B throw altered (BKB: 50, no KBG, Damage: A, Angle: 0)

Throw Changes:
Increased grab range
Pummel is darkened
Weakened Dthrow (BKB: 37, Element: 13, Angle: 55, KBG: 32, Damage: 4)
Strengthened Fthrow (Element: 13, BKB: 4B, KBG: 46)

Other:
Utaunt is too good (Damage: 14, Angle: 5A, Element: 13, BKB: 96, KBG: 14, Hitlag: x3)

Newcomer: Electro-ROB v1 (Download)
Attribute Changes:
Jumps: 3
Air Mobility: 0.05

Attack Changes:
Uair has 1 frame of landing lag
Electric effects on uair, fair, tilts, jab, DA and dsmash
ROB's hands on dtilt do 6 damage
Dsmash has 3x hitlag and no SDI-ability

Special Changes:
Custom Side-B: On-Ground: Electro-Vacuum (Electric Effect Bair, No damage, Direction: B4, no KBG)
Custom Side-B: In-Air: ROB Missile (Electric Effect Bair, HV: 2)
Lightning Effect on Down-B Charge/Fire and Laser Fire

Throw Changes:
Electric effect on pummel, bthrow, dthrow and fthrow

Other Changes:
Lightning added to Run and Dash

VIDEO FOR THE TWO NEWCOMERS

B3Brawler

Smash Apprentice
update on my sheik of the shadows:

-thanks to everybody's favourite just2good
I have started working on a naltered moveset for sheik while she's invisible.

- i have added a huge smoke effect similar to the smoke bomb's to her up B.

-either crawling back and forth or toggling stand/crouch will cause the tag to disappear above sheik's head

-Her smash attacks make her re appear for realz now.

Numbuh 214

Smash Apprentice
Hey, I'm kind of a newbie here, but I kind of want to make a Sonic moveset hack to use when I get a Wii-enabled SD card, and the first thing I want to change is making his jump do damage a la Screw Attack. Also, since spindashing in mid-air is too much of a logic fail for me, I have ideas for his aerial Side B and aerial Down B that I'm not sure I can do; basically, his aerial Side B would be like Monkey Flip without the face-humping part and his aerial Down B would be a stall-then-fall, but less powerful, able to spike, AND bounce off the first thing it hits, gaining his jumps back afterwards.

Zo, vould sommseeng liek zat be pohseebull? [/failgermanaccent]

Eldiran

Smash Lord
Hey, I'm kind of a newbie here, but I kind of want to make a Sonic moveset hack to use when I get a Wii-enabled SD card, and the first thing I want to change is making his jump do damage a la Screw Attack. Also, since spindashing in mid-air is too much of a logic fail for me, I have ideas for his aerial Side B and aerial Down B that I'm not sure I can do; basically, his aerial Side B would be like Monkey Flip without the face-humping part and his aerial Down B would be a stall-then-fall, but less powerful, able to spike, AND bounce off the first thing it hits, gaining his jumps back afterwards.

Zo, vould sommseeng liek zat be pohseebull? [/failgermanaccent]
I'm certain that all of those things are possible, with perhaps the exception of bouncing off something you hit. I don't know how to make an effect reliant off of hitting something yet. But other than that, everything you mentioned there is possible (assuming Sonic isn't glitchy or weird to edit somehow. I've yet to try). It will be quite difficult though.

B3Brawler

Smash Apprentice
ugh. this whole if set bit thing is a pain. I've worked out most of the freezes though going to releease version 0.2 tomorrow morning.

grand arcanum

Smash Rookie
just curious if anyone's tried...but would it be possible to spawn a character model temporarily?
like if Shishigami Sheik turns invisible but leaves an image of herself as kinda a decoy-ish type thing?

Eldiran

Smash Lord
just curious if anyone's tried...but would it be possible to spawn a character model temporarily?
like if Shishigami Sheik turns invisible but leaves an image of herself as kinda a decoy-ish type thing?
That would require some absurdly complicated coding if it's even possible. At the moment it looks very unlikely; nothing enabling it has been discovered yet.

IKOU

Smash Apprentice
can someone tell me how to chain attacks together (like elemental marth's wind forms fully charged neutral special), i want to link six attacks together for toon link's side special

EDIT: woops wrong thread to ask in

smashmaniac2008

Smash Journeyman
can someone tell me if it is possible to make clones i plan on making a perfect toon link and his side b is four swords which is him doing a slash then another toon link appears in front of him doing a slash then another then another (based off the opening in FSA)?

What!?

Smash Rookie
Alright this is my first attempt at a character hack basically what I'm trying to accomplish is giving my buddy Ike a little more functionability. The changes aren't meant to be too drastic but different enough for you to have more use out of his lesser used moves.

Neutral-B does 7 damage,has a suction effect and is cancelable.
Aerial Neutral-B 14 damage,hefty aerial lag, and freefall.
D-tilt 12 damage higher hitbox when not facing opponent, cancelable.

Anyway here's a few pics and the link to the pac.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?di5mzmt2trt

(Same thing but with no freefall from Side-B.)
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mmr2nnt4lut

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
-Aerial Side B (special) now executes Jins Musou Senshouzan from blazblue (a.k.a when he rides his ice sword thing)
OMG I can't believe you got ICECAR to work :p

Do you think you can move the clouds closer to Marth's feet? (and get rid of the stuff under the line of clouds?)

B3Brawler

Smash Apprentice
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?tnojmfwzfio

Here's an update on my sheik of the shadows.

New Stuff:
-Altered tilts while invisble
-Crawling back and forth or toggling crouch and stand will make the tag above your head disappear.
-Smash attacks make sheik reappear, Fair does not.
-Smoke effect on her up B

What needs work:
-Tilts have wrong graphic effect.
-Trying to get tags to dissapear for jumping animations too
-Smoke effect on up B should be bigger to mask her movements
-Need to change up B so she doesn't reappear
-Attemptinig to make all tilts have a set knockback but the PSA mixes up KBG and BKB so I have to figure out which is which
-There is one freeze still but I'm not sure what causes it. If anybody has any ideas please tell me.

credit to: just2good, eldiran and Phantom Wings for being supercool and stuff.

Also: nifty discovery: If you make an animation set float bit variable as zero then you're character will get instakilled. but don't worry i fixd that.

crazy brawler

Smash Cadet
the thing i can't wait is for someone to do my request about completing the red alloy with captain falcon move and the missing thing about him like sheild, final smash, getting back in the platform, etc. well i guess i have to wait, but if you want to help, get the link to the forum some page ago

edit: ah and, some other info will be found on the kitty corp forum

Marth175

Smash Apprentice
Version 3.0 of Jin Marth now released

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?h2gzqtymmjz

changes:

-aerial "ice car" goes into special fall
-increased knock back on "ice car"
-ground version of "ice car" enables for follow up combos
-fixed some effect defects on ice car, should look a little better and more natural now
-remix moves are easier to execute now

IndigoFenix

Smash Journeyman
Question:

Is it possible to increase add a value to a variable by landing (not just using) attacks? I think it would be a good idea to make characters who could, for example, increase their attack power by pulling off combos.

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
I'd like to submit Kari's updated version, and I've even got the video footage recorded, but my so-called "free" video editing program was apparently only a 15-day free TRIAL. Anyone know of a good free editor?

droughboi

Smash Journeyman
I'd like to submit Kari's updated version, and I've even got the video footage recorded, but my so-called "free" video editing program was apparently only a 15-day free TRIAL. Anyone know of a good free editor?
Lmao. have you tried Sony Vegas? idk if it has a trail or w/e now, but I used to use it about a year ago it was free then o.o

Ryose

Smash Cadet
Working on something that is no where near as amazing as whats in this thread already...kinda makes me rethink putting it out...freaking Ice car man..

Gaddswell

Smash Cadet
Here are my Peach and Zelda mods from Kitty corp.

Hearts of Justice Peach:

Changes:
New F-Smash.
New F-Tilt.
Modified D-Smash, and slightly modified N-Air and dash attack.
Higher double jump.
Voice clips are switched around.
Side taunt puts people to sleep.
Heart effects to most attacks.

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mzymamgozim

Sage of Time Zelda:

Changes:
Slightly larger F-Air and B-Air hit boxes.
D-Air's weak spot now has the same effect as DK's Side B.
New Down B that replaces Transform.
New Side Taunt and an Up Taunt that has a small hit box where the sparkles show up.

Download Link:
Normal: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nnjydjdk4dn
Long Time Freeze: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?lmxyy1yngnt

Link to the Kitty Corp topic with all the changes made for both:
http://kittycorp.freecp.net/index.php?topic=1555.0

Alphatron

Smash Champion
So I'm trying to make Lucas' down taunt summon a super mushroom/poison mushroom depending on what direction he's facing, but I have no idea how to do that.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
So I'm trying to make Lucas' down taunt summon a super mushroom/poison mushroom depending on what direction he's facing, but I have no idea how to do that.
Do a loop/if statement seeing which direction he is facing, then Generate item.
:3!
-DD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom