• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

Jupz

Smash Master
Heh Mic_128 lives in my city but he has the most posts of anyone on smashboards lol. So because Susa was like "you post so much serin" I said "the next Mic_128" lol :p

Also good idea for the move analasis serin, it will definately help us all learn more about DDD's moves :)

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
:laugh: Oh okay I see where you're getting at.

But, yeah the move analysis should be open to posts when I get done with the projectile cancel list. Actually, I'll go ahead and open it back up in case you wanna post something interesting.

CO18

Smash Hero
Wow Epic movie is horrribblee. this is my first time ever watching it considering just stopping right now.

Jupz

Smash Master
Yeah I didn't really like epic movie that much either :\ Wasn't as good as I thought it would be.

Also does that mean the list of projectiles Bair will cancel Serin?

T3h Albino

Smash Master
I most definately do not post a lot puma D:. Also <33.
Uhh i got 5th at my tourney today. Im gradually improving 0_o odd. Uhh needs more d3 PR ill put up a new stage for discussion tommorow.

Jupz

Smash Master
Nice albino :)

Also I like Ftilt for cancelling projectiles but I usually just powershield. If I'm in the air I might Bair them.

CO18

Smash Hero
1: Kismet *Falco
2: Lambchops *Snake
3: Zom'b *ROB
4: Reflex *Pikachu, Pokemon Trainer
5: Player 1 *Diddy Kong
5: Alby *Dedede, Ice climbers

He lost to chops and Zomb, players who both beat reflex as well good shiz.

BTW chops is the best snake vs d3 IMO so not surprised he lost lol. Whenever I play chops I barely ****ing win lmao like last game last hit.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
To all the people who are talking about power rankings, I did that **** already through empirical data.
http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=28464

For those of you forgot (because it was like ZOMG 3 WEEKS AGO) the list was:

1. CO18
2. Teba
3. lain
4. Seibrik
5. Atomsk
6. Chillin
7. Hungrybox
8. Buuman

However, if I had to do the list based on my personal opinion...

...it would be exactly the same only without Teba.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Does chillin even use d3 anymore? Hell does chillin play anymore? lol

Kismet told me always go for first and nothing less. I need to straighten my mentality

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Who the **** is Teba?

EDIT-
Also, because I can't get to tournaments for a couple of months, I'm gonna join the AIB ladder to try to improve. It should help my non chaingrab game.

CO18

Smash Hero
Atomsks d3 is definitley better than Lains and Seibriks D3 lol. Seibrik is just prob better than atomsk vs like snake and wario. And seibrik has started using d3 alot again and its def better than lain IMO right now as well. Seibrik just beat afro two sets in sfl tourney today with d3. Lain would def be 4th though.

Jupz

Smash Master
Aww lol. You're our only pure DDD main in our top 6 power rankings :p

Also good idea Crashic :) I would but I don't know if australians are allowed lol :(

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Atomsks d3 is definitley better than Lains and Seibriks D3 lol. Seibrik is just prob better than atomsk vs like snake and wario. And seibrik has started using d3 alot again and its def better than lain IMO right now as well. Seibrik just beat afro two sets in sfl tourney today with d3. Lain would def be 4th though.
I'd probably agree with those changes. What I meant is that the list would have generally the same people on it.

And yeah, anyone who knows lain knows that he's an ICs main above all else. Just look at how often he posts on the ICs boards compared to the Dedede boards.

Tekk

Smash Lord
Well done Albino !

Ok the 27th I'm gonna travel to Paris to attend the Bushido Nibai Impact 2, the biggest french tournament (the SL4 was an europpean one).

I've got 2 weeks to improve my ICs A LOT to counter falco's and Oli's, and to improve my Dedede against MK/my bad-known matchups like ZSS/Peach

I hope I'll do well, I want to be at leat in the top 20 (not bad for a first in-person tournament I think).

By the way the board's reorganisation is really smart, all's clearer now, and it's easier to find the most important threads.

EDIT:

Oh wow, Atomsk mains the ICs right now ? I know him, lain and Saffy (+ me) that main Dedede/ICs, pretty funny.
Z button ftw <3

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Its not that funny when you think about it.
If you look at Stage coverage, as well as Matchup coverage, there really is little you can't handle.

ICs are blessed with having an even matchup with Metaknight, as well as destroying Falco and Olimar. Not to mention ICs vs ICs to cover that matchup, which is perhaps the sloppies thing to watch in the world.

Tekk

Smash Lord
I'd never take the risk of playing ICs against MK, because my ICs are too weak compared to my Dedede.
And a 45-55 matchup is good imo.
Yeah I started secondary them because I loved their chaingrab game then I noticed they counter falco and olimar....HOW SWEET

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Alright I wanted to keep this on the down low, but those PR's got to me.

While to me money is the only thing that matters (mk), the ddd boards are the exception. You've all stuck with me even when i was tetering on quitting DDD all together and for that I thank you all.

Ive been recently putting alot of time into ddd lately, almost completely ignoring mk in friendlies unless someone asked to play it forsome reason.

I think im going to work on using DDD more in tourny, and hopefully by the next big FL tourny, i can attempt to go all DDD. That way I can show you guys I'm not no number 5, and i still got what it takes to be up there, or higher than CO.

This should be fun.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
:laugh: Oh it will be fun. Since you plan on going to Halloween Bash on the 31st, expect to see me. Been looking forward to meeting you and COAT

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Again, Seibrik, I just based those results on tourney data, not how good I actually think each player is (it would be too hard for me to decide based on that...it really is a toss up between CO18, Atomsk, Seibrik, and lain). Anyone who's been playing Dedede for over a year knows how good you are. In fact, last year around this time you'd be the best Dedede hands down imo (assuming M2K was excluded). You've done a ton for the Dedede metagame and we all love you for it. I was ecstatic when I heard you were going back to Dedede and I know we'll only see great things from you from now on.

Also, you're 4th, not 5th lol.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
(it would be too hard for me to decide based on that...it really is a toss up between CO18, Serin, Atomsk, Seibrik, and lain).
Fixed for ya :)

Actually, that would be kinda true if I were more tourney active. I can't travel like I want cause I'm only 15 >.>

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Well neither of those numbers is FIRST

So we'll be fixing that.

And I also plan on doing this not for myself persay, but to further imrpove ddd's progressivly slowing down metagame.
I havn't given on the king just yet.

My next project: The Pikachu matchup. Here I come Esam... (hope he name searches this like a F@g)

Top Bottom