• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(lock This Thread A New One Has Been Made)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alphatron

Smash Champion
xD or he can just generate the item in the subaction

AppealLw (1CO Facing Right)
AppealLw (1C1 Facing Left)
Did this and it worked. I was trying to give Lucas Offense Up Alpha/Offense Down Alpha(His/Kumatora's moves from Mother 3) by making his down taunt generate a mushroom when facing right, or generate lightning when facing left.

I have two problems though. When he gets a mushroom, it's infinite and he holds it in his hand. If someone else touches him, the mushroom effect applies to that person as well.

Also, the lightning effect after taunting activates multiple times, striking the enemy alot before finally shrinking them(although it's normal when it backfires and causes Lucas to shrink).

Any way I can fix this? Super delayed responce but I've been babysitting all day.

IndigoFenix

Smash Journeyman
When he gets a mushroom, it's infinite and he holds it in his hand. If someone else touches him, the mushroom effect applies to that person as well.
Did you try adding Drop Item or Consume Item after the Generate Item command? One of those might help (the Generate Item code generates the item in the character's hand, so if it's an item that is not usually used by holding it, it might have some weird effects - I tried to make a Kirby that generates a Warp Star for his Up-B, but it makes him jump to the center of the stage for some odd reason... Anyway, you might want to use similar ideas for your lightning problem.)

Kirk

Smash Champion
Not that this needs to go here(I'm bored >.>), but I'm revamping and cleaning up my coding for Ragna the Bloodedge. By popular request, his jab has been fixed(You can hold A again). Took a hell of a workaround, but I figured it out. I'm hoping to include some new additions in the next release as well.

SonicBurst

Smash Apprentice
That's cool, can't wait. I fiddling around and I found out how to generate items with not only taught but basic attacks as well. Maybe this piece of info, if you haven't already knew, can give you a few more ideas

Raoh

Smash Cadet
I tried copy/paste from regular Mario but when I try it out for P Mario he capes and then the character locks up and has to get hit to move again.

I also want to note that I'm using Leafbarret's nerfed Phoenix Mario

SonicBurst

Smash Apprentice
Well, all I could say is go to the regular pac. file of mario and copy the action from there and put it on the nerfed pheonix mario

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
Kari is now v3.5! (skipped 3 during test matches)
Video: None, I'm tired of getting errors while trying to upload the ****ing thing
Code:
Changelist from v2.0:
-Third hit of jab combo is an uppercut
-Neutral ftilt is Metal Claw
-Utilt is a Blaze Kick followed by a fairly potent fire uppercut
-Dtilt only strikes from far away
-Fsmash has 3 variations depending on angle of control stick:
--Neutral is an Aura sword
--Up is a very slow but highly potent lightning sword with a lethal sweetspot
--Down is a very slow & short range ice dagger that deals heavy damage and freezes
--All 3 have sweetspots at the tip of the sword
-Dsmash only hits from far away
-Usmash now hits twice in a row
-Nair boosts her into the air
-Fair is faster
-Uair is utilt
-Dair sends her rocketing down and creates a shockwave if she lands mid-attack
-Neutral-B's surrounding hitbox knocks the opponent behind her (or in front of her if she's turned backwards in the Sphere throw
-Neutral-B launches 2 Spheres instead of 1
-Down-B instantly counterattacks when hit
-Down-B got a small power buff
-Forward-B is now Fury Cutter (a flurry of weak slashes with the Aura Sword)
-Final Smash now works properly
-Standing pose is now Win2Wait
-Idle pose 1 is Win2 (which flows straight into her standing pose) with Metal Claw graphics
-Idle pose 2 is usmash animation
-Utaunt is loss animation
-Staunt is Win1
-Intro is Win2
-Dizzy uses sleep animation
-Sleep uses laying animation, and (unintended effect) lowers her sleep time due to the shorter animation
-Loss uses SlipWait (sitting animation after tripping)
Download

I want to ask for a custom character brawl, but I use a modification of the latest Brawl+ codes (no hitstun), and I dunno if anyone will agree to play with that codeset... Not to mention the voice code only works properly if I host.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Almost done making my beta of Electro Falcon. Will release in about an hour or two.
Did you used my Electro Snake for your Falcon ^^ ?

I just want to know.

Anyway I think about finishing my Ice Marth but I am not sure.

I had the same idea with the freezing Down-B :(

But I dont wanted to make him freeze on all tippers because that would be boring and annoying, maybe also overpowered.

I already finished the Move-Swaps and the new Marth feels very good.

He also has now blue slashes on every move (No green/red anymore).

Well...

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
No I didn't use your electro snake.

although having electric hitboxes while running would be cool.

and btw the link to electro snake leads to a 404 not found error

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
No I didn't use your electro snake.

although having electric hitboxes while running would be cool.

and btw the link to electro snake leads to a 404 not found error
Yeah Yingyay added the wrong link. I posted above the link to my post where every link is correct. But pytalhost is down atm.

Anyway I have now every character sorted and here are the characters from which I dont have any moveset hack:

Ness
Pikachu
Olimar
Pit
Pkmn Trainer the Pokemons
ROB
ZSS
Toon Link
Wario
Warioman
DDD
Donkey Kong
Falco
Fox
G&W
Giga Bowser
Lucas

If you want to edit an unedited character be happy with one of them :) (At least that counts for this thread)

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
I need help.... I'm trying to make captain falcon's up smash his assist trophy animation. I did this, but the hitbox, which is about his shoulder area, won't activate. help please!!!

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
Someone please make

Me said:
Ololimar (Solimar base)

Code:
Doesn't pluck pikmin on entry

Faster air speed (about the same as Snake's)

More Air mobility (slightly less than Game and watch)

Smaller SH and double jump, higher full hop, all of the changes only barely 
noticeable

Slightly faster Fastfall, but slower regular fall speed

Grab "telekinetically" holds the enemy in front of him

Pummel uses a hitbox on the top of his helmet to deal damage

All throws use his Barrel/Box throws, except U-throw which acts the same as
blue U-throw would

F-smash produces a strong slash hitbox around his fingertip (Sweetspot) and
 a weaker hit hitbox in front of it (sourspot)

D-smash grounds opponents with 15-24 damage that dare touch Ololimars 
hands, and sends enemies upward with 11-16% damage if they are a little 
past them. The hand hit also meteor smashes aerial opponents

Ololimar's U-smash hits with the force of the worlds smallest golden hammer 
around his feet (Okay not really, but it's comparable to a weaker Game and 
Watch D-smash at least) and even has a bit of disjointedness in front of 
him.  As if this pounding force isn't enough already, enemies caught touching 
Ololimar's finger tip are in for a rocketing *PINNNNG!* upward that can kill 
as early as 84%!

Nair has IASA frames just a little bit after the last hit, has a little less
KBG, and sends more horizontally, making it the ideal combo move for Ololimar.
The downside? Less disjointedness around him makes this move 
no longer a good combo breaker.

Fair slashes with a weak semispike that compliments combos at early 
percents, but can kill around 150%

Bair is a strong 45 degree smack that can kill around the same percent as 
Pit's

Dair smacks the enemy upward (wut) if Ololimar hits with his helmet, but if 
his antenna connects, it is a lightning spike about as strong as Mario's Fair 
spike.

Uair uses his aerial "pikmin pluck" animation, and hits fairly strongly upward 
with electric damage if he hits with his antenna tip. His flailing after he 
swipes his antenna hits feebly multiple times with no knockback on the last 
hit even.

D-tilt's very last antenna hit is a weak electric hit that sends sideways, but 
the move is otherwise the same

Standard B uses his Battering Item F-smash, and after he spins, a large "dark
 explosion" appears in front of him. In actuality, getting struck by this evil 
force causes but a flower to appear on the enemies head, which can be 
stacked for more damage. Ololimar learned this useful trick from Puffstools, 
who used the technique to convert his pikmin into evil mushroom-topped 
beings. In the air, it uses his dash attack animation, rather than his Battering-
Smash.

Down B is quite a shocker (pun intended)! After Ololimar whistles, granting 
super armour frames, the barrier of light that comes around him stuns 
enemies briefly, but only after the frames starting at the IASA point.

Up B, I have two ideas that might work, but also might not. The first borrows
 scripts from Yoshi's Up-b rise to make Ololimar first jump as much as his 
double jump does, then 3/4ths that amount, then half, then 1/4th, and finally
 no rise at all. The second would just be to half him jump up 1.5x his second 
jump, but that is a little more boring. Neither of these options would put him 
into helpless afterward, and the little arm thrust would do the same effects 
as if a blue pikmin hit the enemy with Up-B.

Side B causes Ololimar to pull out a Team Healer, using his first jab animation.
 Hilarity ensues.
Don't hesitate to tell me if any of these are not possible.

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
I'll send out the beta of the pac, just to see if anyone can fix the up smash hitbox issues

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7V76534U

EDIT: nvm, the up smash issue is fixed...

all I did was make a certain timer synchronous instead of asynchronous..

well the download's above for electro falcon I guess. changelog will be in a sec

Electro Falcon v0.1 beta changelog:

first 3 jab hits are electric hit effect, have less lag, and have lower KBG; 3rd jab hit is intangible for most of the animation

ftilt: this is kinda broken right now.. LightThrowF animation, electric hit effect, electric graphics...

up smash: assist trophy release animation, hitbox is on arm, electric hit and graphics, up tilt SFX

down air: kind of broken right now... dtilt animation, electric hit and effect, two of 3 hitboxes spike, 3rd one 169 angle and may trip

dash attack: kinda broken right now... down b animation, electric hits and graphics, a lot less endlag, can't go off the stage with it (down b is unchanged as of now)

To do list:

edit more aerials, electric pummeling, edit throws and stuff (if someone can give me a list of what each parameter means, that would be great,), probably edit attributes and stuff...

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
Yeah Yingyay added the wrong link. I posted above the link to my post where every link is correct. But pytalhost is down atm.

Anyway I have now every character sorted and here are the characters from which I dont have any moveset hack:

Toon Link

If you want to edit an unedited character be happy with one of them :) (At least that counts for this thread)
Anonymous by DBK.

http://www.mediafire.com/?zhzlhlmmim1
In a nutshell he's slower, lighter, has three jumps and more aerial mobility.

Just about every move is altered(different knockback, angles etc.) but the coolest one is USmash, which freezes(lol pun).

So yeah, enjoy him and his lame name.:)

Kyzon Xin

Smash Journeyman
Ok so here's a SUPER BETA.... meaning alot of the effects arent there yet and i'm going to be changing ALOT still.. i've just been having problems trying to find a good effect lately and i've been swamped with work... buttttt i'll let you guys get a preview of my link....

Constructive criticizm is wanted.. other than the "where's the graphx for this" and "the sword's still there" and "this doesnt hurt anyone?" and "omg broken" lol i know all of these things :)
i'm fixing it after i get the moves down.

http://www.mediafire.com/?vnzimlmjnzm

SonicBurst

Smash Apprentice
Two questions, anyone know how to teleport with any character and also how to reflect? This is basically all I need.

Raoh

Smash Cadet
Ok so here's a SUPER BETA.... meaning alot of the effects arent there yet and i'm going to be changing ALOT still.. i've just been having problems trying to find a good effect lately and i've been swamped with work... buttttt i'll let you guys get a preview of my link....

Constructive criticizm is wanted.. other than the "where's the graphx for this" and "the sword's still there" and "this doesnt hurt anyone?" and "omg broken" lol i know all of these things :)
i'm fixing it after i get the moves down.

http://www.mediafire.com/?vnzimlmjnzm

I'm not seeing the point of his aerial Neutral B. Also Ground Neutral B and Ground Up B don't do anything; what was your intention with these?

DaiAndOh

Smash Ace
I HIGHLY doubt you could truly capture Rachel with a Smash character. If you want something for the looks though, I guess that could work (she could throw Gi's as veggies :D)

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
I'm almost done with Beta 2 of Electro Falcon. :D

I've tweaked a lot of attributes just to differentiate from captain falcon, and I've edited the throws, and some other stuff. :D Will release in probably an hour or two.

Here it is, guys.

ELECTRO FALCON

Version 0.2 Beta

Electro Falcon comes to the brawl, freshly renewed with SHOCKING talent. (tee hee)

v0.2 Changelog:

Jab: links together a little better, first 3 hits have electric hit effect, and 3rd hit has brief intangibility

side tilt: item throwing animation, electric hit effect and graphic

up smash: assist trophy animation, electric hit effect and graphic (disjointedness ftw)

fthrow: fair animation, electric stuffz, balanced KBG and BKB

down throw: lower trajectory, electric stuffz

up throw: can combo now, electric stuffz

bthrow: electric stuffz, slightly different angle

up air: up smash animation, both hits have electric stuffz, more endlag so it can't be spammed offstage

dair: dtilt animation, less endlag, semispikes (two of the three hitboxes: third one trips)

side b: electric graphics and stuffz

dash attack: down b animation, electric graphics and stuffz, much less endlag

Many slightly tweaked attributes such as aerial mobility and run speed

Just test him out yourself, I can't think of all the changes right now. Have fun guys ^_^

DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R77GXH5G

TreK

Is "that guy"
Rachel Alucard is a sucker.

edit : gah, I thought this was the general thread ._.
Delete my post if possible, thanks.

IndigoFenix

Smash Journeyman
In addition to my Shadow, I've star ed working on a new character. Some people might think he deserves his own topic in light of the current attention-seeking attitude of this board, but I serve a higher authority and I wooden wish to defy my principles. I'll put him here when I've done a bit more.

Kyzon Xin

Smash Journeyman
I'm not seeing the point of his aerial Neutral B. Also Ground Neutral B and Ground Up B don't do anything; what was your intention with these?

Well i was trying things out with both Neutral B's.. the Grounded one will change slightly but will basically be either a strong Hit with one of the wind swords or will start up a short auto combo move...
and the aerial Neutral B was just a placeholder to get the bow animation out of the way while i tweak his Grounded one.. I'll figure that one out bythe end of the week.. Ground Up B should be the normal spin attack if i remember correctly... but that will also change most likely..

pokelover980

Smash Ace
I just got finished with the first beta version of my new character. I haven't posted a character before, so here we go:

Name: S.A.M. (Super Assimilated Mario)
I won't go into description about him, all you need to know is I made him up one day when I was bored.
CHANGES:
-Down B is now like it was in Melee (thanks to whoever made the Star Spin Mario)
-F-Smash now goes farther, producing 3 explosions that get smaller. As they get smaller, they do less damage, but more shield damage. 3rd one had a %12.5 chance of tripping the opponent.
-D-Smash now impales opponent just like DK's Side B.
-U-Smash does less damage, and has a weirder hitbox. It now freezes the opponent.
-Down B has darkness effect

KNOWN BUGS:
-Hitbox doesn't last very long on the two added explosions on his F-Smash.
-Not enough end lag in his U- and D-Smashes, resulting in massive combos if your smart enough (d-smash, then u-smash, then other move :U)

Download: Version 0.1 beta http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ty2ldmgqjqo
Texture: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?dm1tmd2domn

I'll get screens sometime after the weekend, since I'm going to NY to go camping. PM me about any bugs, I'll try and fix them

netrunui

Smash Cadet
IndigoFenix, do you know how many people will download geno when you're done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom