• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Happy Mask Salesman's Happy Picture and Texture Shop! (undergoing changes)

Kataefi

*smoke machine*

Beatrix - Final Fantasy IX

Sorry Mikey and others for not doing Melissa but I was pretty much wanting to do this texture when I first got everything setup. It's Beatrix :) There aren't many pictures of her at all. She was a boss in the FF9 btw but she turned good in the end: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lO_G4RiP2zc

:mad: I couldn't get the inside of her cape to be red... it's impossible! So we'll have to make do with silver.

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord

Beatrix - Final Fantasy IX

Sorry Mikey and others for not doing Melissa but I was pretty much wanting to do this texture when I first got everything setup. It's Beatrix :) There aren't many pictures of her at all. She was a boss in the FF9 btw but she turned good in the end: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lO_G4RiP2zc

:mad: I couldn't get the inside of her cape to be red... it's impossible! So we'll have to make do with silver.
I really like this one ^^
Any chance I could have a download link?

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
I want to see Ice queen and Cremia textures too... someone make it happen!

I'll give you a cookie if you do.

IC3R

Smash Lord
Thats hot IC3R. Makes me want a modded wii.
It is hawt, and that's exactly why I need a talented Zelda texturist to work on it...

I'm a texture noob, and it could take near-forever for KittyCorp and friends to get it done (I'm still waiting on a Metroid Fusion ZSS!)

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
BTW, as a sidenote, wouldn't it be easier to manage this place if the ownership were given to someone else? Seeing how PwnyRide hasn't been online since 12-29-2008 I don't think it'd be a problem...

zeldspazz

Smash Master
I was thinking Sihi actually, HSS has the team thread anyway :p Sihi seems to be the major texture/art critique around here, I think hes deserving.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
I'll ask sink later on :)

Also I'll accept those characters - I'll try and make them asap. Ice Queen should be interesting!

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
I was thinking Sihi actually, HSS has the team thread anyway :p Sihi seems to be the major texture/art critique around here, I think hes deserving.
You don't think I can handle more than one thread at a time? I'll show you!

In all seriousness though, SiHi would be perfect owner if he just accepts.

*starts waiting until Kat finishes textures*

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
I'll ask sink later on :)

Also I'll accept those characters - I'll try and make them asap. Ice Queen should be interesting!
is it possible to make Dins blue and all her other attacks have a more icy blue appearance? that would really make the snow Queen look great.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
I don't know how to do that jiggs but that would be amazing... if someone can get me the din's texture file and the files for her smash attacks, then I think it's possible, but I don't think you can give them to a specific colour of Zelda... it'd just apply to all of her costumes.

Sink is quitting swf so he won't have this thread, who wants it?! You need to have a post on this board older than the OP.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Lol I guess Im out. I wasnt even a member til last December ^_^

And wtf at him leaving swf :( :( Tell him Im very upset.

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
why!?!!!!!!?!?!?
My thoughts exactly. I know he's been saying that this place isn't as cosy as it used to be but is there some other reason for his departure?

Of course he doesn't need to explain it in any way if he doesn't want to.

I also volunteer myself for the ownership of the thread.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Sink's got his course to finish this year so brawl is on a hiatus... I think he'll visit the chat though from time to time though.

You guys should duke it out as to who will take over the thread - I suggest ganon dittos on wifi!

I'll need a post from this zelda board older than the date of the OP. If it's cool I'd like to copy this post twice so I can control the second just to organise everyone's textures together and stuff.

The first OP will be a revamped guide on how to upload pictures with all the stories everyone's done etc etc, and the second OP can be a texture database that I can manage in the background.

Is that cool?

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
Sound good to me - except the Ganon ditto part. I really hate my lagfi with passion.

Also completely unrelated to this thread but I might as well include it into this post: youtube's too slow. I've been waiting for it to upload the vid for over an hour already...

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Technology these days!

Seriously though there's no rush so take as much time as you need

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
paraghraph
that sounds fine by me, except the ditto part, lol
Sound good to me - except the Ganon ditto part. I really hate my lagfi with passion.

Also completely unrelated to this thread but I might as well include it into this post: youtube's too slow. I've been waiting for it to upload the vid for over an hour already...
same, i'd rather be CG by pika than sit through any sort of ditto, lol.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
okay no wifi ganon dittos then =p

But let me know who will take this thread

Kaffei

Smash Hero

This would be a cool texture IMO; Limstella from Fire Emblem.

@_@

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
So apparently I got this thread, gave the second post to Kata and lost my mind when writing the title. Go me.

No but seriously thanks for the thread, I'll start working with the OP later today.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Yes half-split...

what were you thinking? Late night was it? :upsidedown:

I hope Dimentino returns to take on some texture requests or just to post some more stuff in general. I'm going to be working on The Snow Queen and Limstella for now because they both look really interesting.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Yes half-split...

what were you thinking? Late night was it? :upsidedown:

I hope Dimentino returns to take on some texture requests or just to post some more stuff in general. I'm going to be working on The Snow Queen and Limstella for now because they both look really interesting.
yeah . . . somebody's going to need to explain how HSS is allowed to write gayer titles than me.

And limstella actually has a flatter chest than Zelda . . . go figure

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
'cause I'm pink nowadays. and didn't actually write the title :p
<_<

I know plenty of people who wear pink and don't let it affect them :laugh:

oh well, you are forgiven, you just can't complain when I name the social thread something funky ^_^

Top Bottom