• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Boost: REBOOT - Sunday, the 11th of September 2011

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I got home before Newcastle did... lol?

Tourney had good players, but there was something about this tournament which made everyone feel or seem meh... Toby's mehness must have infected everyone.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
I had more fun with my Melee matches even though I got destroyed in all of them. I should probably just stick to Olimar and Sheik/Zelda in Brawl; Ganon failed me (should not have used him in that 1 pool match... I would have made it through if I just stuck to Olimar) and Snake (mine anyway) is just campy and annoys everyone including me.

I cbf with shoutouts because I'm still feeling meh. Was good to play Shaya in Brawl finally and Cao in Melee. I also had about 2000 friendlies with EA; that's all I remember. Oh, and scott's d-air thing he did in teams. Along with my stupid u-smash killing him accidentally. MEH.

Mr.Fakeman

Smash Journeyman
ooh, that reminds me. Scoot you should have used Falcon in Brawl singles, your Falcon is ****!

swordsaint

Smash Master
My first shoutout for now only goes to
EA: BIOTCH, GIVE ME BACK ALL OF MY PS2!!! I CAN'T PLAY IT YOU ****.

EDIT: So I can play it using one of PS3 cables, but I still want all my ps2 back. =(

EDIT2: All the load times are hellishly slow, and half of them aren't loading. Right now, someone owes me a new PS2.

I'm hoping it's just corrupted saves, cos I don't feel like taking your money.

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
yeah i was heaps hungover and by about 3pm i was just too tired to feel like playing, i think alot of other people felt the same way for some reason, also melee had no hype and then afterwards i felt heaps depressed cause i had to wait in the cold for a train then catch it home 2 hours by myself :( shouldn't have gone

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
When Sydney is cold and Melbourne is hot... the world is upside-down.

Maybe I'll only go to these things once every few months to let the hype build up into something worthwhile.

I'm le sick...

I LAG

Smash Lord
cao it was a cold tourney for some reason
i didn't like it much either
all the people i like to play got knocked out and left before i could play them once in friendlies
toby was only using mk against me <.<
the tourney was meh i spent pretty much all my time playing tourney matches
but worse of all D0N would not play me despite there being 2-3 free tvs every time i asked him ;-; and i probably will not get to play him before he leaves.

i'll do shout outs tonight

edit: cao i know i said i hate you but i dont hate you i just...
really really extremely dislike you ^_^

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Yeah sorry scoot, I found the AV cable in my bag this morning, it must've fallen out of the plastic bag when I gave it to you. Come over sometime and pick it up, k? :3

Also the PS2 was working for me. >.>

Edit: Also was the Swap Disk in the plastic bag? I meant to give it to you since I don't need it anymore and you might be able to make use of it...

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Swap Disk = Import games.

Also sounds like the memory cards, I didn't really use them so I dunno what's up. :/ *ps2 noob*

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=7836

Not entirely sure, but Boost VI was one of, if not, Sydney's largest ever competitive tournaments ($ prizes). With 40 unique entrants, 37 for brawl and 31 for melee.

Brawl Doubles:
http://allisbrawl.com/event.aspx?id=6759

1. Tripping Tipper Balls - Shaya (Marth) & S.D (Diddy & Dedede) $125
2. Elysium - tedeth (Wolf/Wario) & ATYEO (Snake) $60
3. Mob - D0N (Donkey Kong) & Elipsis (Meta Knight)
4. Queensland Balls of Fury - Hotdogs (Kirby) & JBirds (Snake)

-

Melee Singles:
http://allisbrawl.com/event.aspx?id=6761

1. CAOTIC (Peach) $90
2. S.D (Everyone) $45
3. BringerOfDeath (Yoshi, Fox) $15
4. Turtle (Marth)
5: Jaz (Falcon)
5: Ownage (Sheik)
7: Shaya (Marth)
7: Bjay (Peach)

-

Brawl Singles:
http://allisbrawl.com/event.aspx?id=6762 (Pools: http://allisbrawl.com/event.aspx?id=6760)

1. Shaya (Marth) $110
2. tedeth (Wolf/Wario) $55
3. swordsaintscoot (Falco) $20
4. D0N (Donkey Kong)
5: Toby. (Pokemon Trainer, Meta Knight)
5: luke_atyeo (Snake)
7: Jbirds (Snake)
7: S.D (Diddy Kong) <- Did you win any sets with the help of D3?

S.D

Smash Master
I didn't win any sets with D3.

I won a bracket match but lost the set.

Only bracket match I won was vs Meteor with Diddy only, and he was having a bad day by his standards.

I won a game vs D0N in pools with Pit if that counts, otherwise Diddy only - stupid monkey can't ****ing kill though.

I LAG

Smash Lord
I used metaknight in pools. For the lols. He shouldn't be next to my name.
man sif u could of beat me in pools or bracket with out mk
u need him next to your name and u know it
you should go all mk at squat just once to prove to everyone your the best
then do what ever u like

D0N

Smash Ace
lol Dekar I fight up close. Like a man/gorrila. I lost to runaway campy spammy people cuz thats just how brawl works. No johns though.

I played DK only in teams. Liam played MK only in teams.

Shout outs

SD: We finally played! But now were 1-1 lol. wtf! Even so, it was fun. Hopefully we'll get that MM sometime before I go. Send me those pictures in a PM or something if you can.

CAO: I had alot of fun with that MM. I was impressed with your vids from the genises crews and I wasn't let down when we played. I really just don't see how ou didn't get out of pools, though yours was stacked.

Liam: I think we did well. If I were staying here longer and we had more practice, we would be Australia's best. We were just starting to learn what works.

Toby: Funny conversation before our bracket match lol. Thanks for the hospitality.

F_T_S: Great to finally meet you! I'm pretty sure most of the matches I played that day were against you. You'll make your comeback in the next few tournies.

Shaya: Sorry if I was a little hard to work with this tourney. Its my last here and I made tons of MMs. I didnt even do them all. Plus, there were 4 DKs at 1 tourney. It's a rare find.

Ted: Omg, that timeout was such a terrible ending to our match... I'm not mad at you though. But still, that match took forever lol.

Scoot: Nice to see you stayed falco the whole tourney, unless I missed something. Even though I get really annoyed but runaway falco's, atleast you stuck with him. Nice job placing 3rd.

Luke: I didn't get to show you much fox, but we can still play at Condog's. You almost had me.

Scabe: Impressive as always. I think Zelda and Link could work better, but you do well enough with Silfa anyway lol.

Zero: Playing with the armor pieces is my favorite part of that match up cuz items can be fun, but you're definately better at using items than me.

Condog: Hope something I said about DK stuck, I'll show you more later.

Silfa: Just so you know, I started up-breaking this tourney cuz of you lol.

ILAG: I just didn't want to play you. I don't know how else to put it. You should have never picked D3 like you did.

Hotdog: Thanks for coming down, it was nice to play you again. I don't know what to say about our matches, I think my playstyle just counters your's somehow lol. Some matches were close though. Cute gf, seems like you're winning where it counts ;)

J Birds: Wish we could have played more. Fox vs Snake was fun. I don't think we even finished DK vs Snake. Fox is my secondary I pull out sometimes and ussually use against people in friendlies first, but I meant to play some more DK too.

EA: You've improved. nice try with the MM. When I upload it post it on the IC boards and see if they can help you keep improving.

Everyone else (Including melee players and melbourne people) : It was nice to see you at my last sydney tourney. I'll really miss being part of a scene like this when I leave. You guys should be proud of it. Thanks for always making me feel welcome.

swordsaint

Smash Master
Shout-outs time:

Shaya-la: 'Gratz on first, especially coming from the losers bracket. Close games both sets we played and I think I actually learnt a lot about where my Falco is going wrong from playing you. Losers final I think I was still in for a chance, but when I tried to ledgehop laser it didn't jump and the rest...as they say, is history. Not only did I learn where my Falco was going wrong, you also showed me I need to prepare a selection of stages when coming in to a tournament where there's a chance of getting in to a best of 5 set. While I don't think you really did let me win on Smashville, ( loser =P) I can agree losing there isn't as big a hit as losing on something that could be your counterpick and it did limit my options, as we saw immediately in the 3rd game. This tactic is something I'll take notice of though, and it's reminded me, strategy isn't all about what you do in game.

Tedeth-do-us-part: Awesome job on 2nd and especially in the winners final. Unlucky in both sets of the grand final though from what I hear. Apparently Shaya just "remembered" how to play against Wario, but as true as it may be, I'm sure something else went wrong. We didn't get to play, and I think they would've been great matches considering the fact I was playing exactly how I wanted to today. Which has been a long time coming. I sort of think of us as rivals to be honest. Falco and Wolf, and how at the meets we always learn things from each other as well. You said before you got so good at spacing because of having to avoid chain grabs and plethora of other gay at my disposal. You showed me I can't play willy-nilly anymore and that I have to have some sort of strategy and to think now.

Don-key Kong: Good games. Both matches were pretty close and I thought you had me in one of them until I got a lucky chain grab which was just from a mistake you made, and nothing to do with me at all. The chain grab on Battlefield from the top platform was pretty funny though, and unexpected. Chaingrab x2, spike to lower platform, regrab, dthrow, spike. I thought it was pretty creative. You didn't seem to be playing like yourself yesterday though.

Tobyzard: Very close, and incredibly fun games. Thanks for not using MK though, I didn't think I really deserved another MK match especially when I'd never beaten your Trainer before. One of the comments you made during the match to a spectator, you should probably have said quieter. Thanks to that, I now know how to exploit PT more than before. I also felt that you taught me a couple of things about predictable recovery and just general movements, which I immediately picked up on in the first game and I think that contributed a fair bit when I played Don afterwards. I mentioned it way back during teams, but I think you weren't playing like yourself either. Also our first tournament match since way back at Hunter. We're currently 1-1. ^_^

--I don't know who placed where from here on (when I wrote them), so in no particular order:

Lukeicantthinkofanythingtomakefunofyouwith: Also didn't play you, but when I was watching you play Don, I actually thought you were going to win at one point. So close, and an intense game. You really looked like you were playing the best you have in while, so many tricksies everywhere on Lylat Cruise that I'd never seen you pull of before, and I saw some real thought going in to your explosives. Lylat Cruise....THOSE MOTHER****ING SNAKES, ON THE MOTHER****ING PLANES. I really have nothing for you except an overused internet meme. <_<

J-birds: I didn't get to play you either, but from what I saw and heard you were doing extremely well. I heard you beat Sa5m? Also I saw a match against Tedeth which was pretty close, would've liked to have played you, maybe another time yeah? Thanks for coming interstate to hang with the Sydney crowd. =D

Meteor: As the name suggests, you fell just like that. =D In all seriousness, good games and extremely close, no idea where your jump went, and I felt bad after it actually. My guess is that I (accidentally) delayed one of my grabs and it grabbed you maybe like a frame after you jumped out of it. Your guess is as good as mine. Also on Delfino, SOOO LUCKY you missed that water spike. Not like you to miss a METEOR like that. =P Horrible puns aside, GG's.

Liam: MK is so dumb against Falco. It's not 50/50. Even you admitted to playing half-***** against me and that it was working. Not much to say, but despite the complaints they were close still and they were in hindsight good games.

Silent 5: Been a while since I haven't played you in a tournament. It was quite refreshing. ^_^ Didn't see anything from you except in pools, so I can't really comment on anything else.

Harrison: Made it in to the bracket at the top of your pool. I think everyone can agree that you can stop complaining about how seeded pools don't work. Kthx. You horrible, horrible boy for timing out cao and enforcing the ledge grab rule.

David (Caotic) Cao: I don't have much to say except for wth happened? Lol.

Hayden and Mike: Didn't play or see either of you play, but since you both got out of pools and both got 13th. Have a combined shoutout. =D

Metanova: We did well in teams for the most part, just our lack of real experience together is a downer. You really need to pick a character and stick to it, by now you have to be realising the reason you're not making it past pools is because you're just so indecisive about everything. When the reality of it is, you're at a high enough level to be able to make the bracket.

Kiwon (GPO-box): I saw your Falco play a fair bit, and I must say, I'm impressed. You're coming a long way so fast. Taking games off some great players.

Hotdog: GG's, glad we got to play this time in a proper match unlike we did at Rocky. I think I also learnt a bit from using Falco on you. I learnt how to play the MU really quickly, and I'm now not as scared of it as I was before I tried it on you. I had it in my head it was some massively disadvantaged gayfest. It turned out to be more even than I realised.

Scabe: MAX RESPECT. Out of everyone in the current Australian scene, as a PLAYER, I respect you the most. Your sheer ability with link is frightening, and you were nearly able to beat me with Link. Nearly dropping games to the 2nd worst character in the game, when using the 4th best, is a true testament to where you're at in Link's meta-game. It's good to see how much you've improved again. You're not getting pressured up close anymore and just short-hop fastfall nairing. And you're accuracy and timing with the bomb throw footstools are near perfect. Simply amazing. I think the next step in your game should evolve in to ledge games and edge guarding, because all I can really say is I recovered too easy.

Melancholy: Hair.

Summoner: I had actually thought a couple of times you were going to take a game off me in pools. I have to credit your Kirby for being so instantly good. I realise you USED to use him, but there was no way your Kirby was the level it was now before you converted to Jigglypuff.

Vermysaur: Thanks for the $1. =)

FTS: Good seeing you again. I stand by the fact you looked different to me lol. =(

Admiralkomrade: Great meeting you. You seemed shy lawl.

The rest of the OoS': Thanks for attending and doing all sorts of good **** across the board.

The Boost bar I bought from the Bowling Alley:
I dedicate my 3rd to you, and I think the irony of your name helped me play better.

Shaya's Coffee: It's your fault I lost. xP

Things.

EVER_ALERT!!!! It's my Kingdom Hearts 2 disc. Somehow, it's somehow went and got somehow broked, somehow.

D0N

Smash Ace
Scoot your battlefield chaingrab thing was definately good, im not sure why you would describe it as funny though. That's what I get for being lazy and not teching the spikes. I was playing fine yesterday. I was tired but it didnt seem to hurt me. I wasn't in the mood to deal with campy people after Ted though.

swordsaint

Smash Master
I don't think at the % I did it, it allowed for a tech, it was more that "jerked" action that happens. If you know what I mean. I kinda found it funny cos I didn't think I could do it, and I guess I just get super happy when I do something I like. =)

D0N

Smash Ace
Maybe it was, I don't remember. I still don't think "funny" is a good description. Sounds more like being proud of yourself if you ask me, but whatever.

S.D

Smash Master
lol Dekar I fight up close. Like a man/gorrila. I lost to runaway campy spammy people cuz thats just how brawl works. No johns though.

I played DK only in teams. Liam played MK only in teams.

Shout outs

SD: We finally played! But now were 1-1 lol. wtf! Even so, it was fun. Hopefully we'll get that MM sometime before I go. Send me those pictures in a PM or something if you can.

Everyone else (Including melee players and melbourne people) : It was nice to see you at my last sydney tourney. I'll really miss being part of a scene like this when I leave. You guys should be proud of it. Thanks for always making me feel welcome.
*tear* we will all miss you greatly D0N, you've been a joy to have in our scene, it's a shame you can't stay longer. I'm definitely up for that MM, hopefully I will see you again before you leave, maybe at Toby's if all goes to plan :)

On another, less positive note, from some things I've heard SOME PEOPLE who will remain nameless were talking **** about other nameless people - mocking them and making them feel quite unneccesarily uncomfortable - while they were playing no less. Just because people don't have as high a skill level as you doesn't give you the right to mock them or make them feel in any way inadequate - we're supposed to be a community based on wubs and friendship - don't be a **** and ruin it for other people.

@ Ted: On another side note, I understand you weren't entirely thrilled with the commentary during grand finals for a number of reasons. Firstly I want you to know that we weren't in any way having a go at you for the way you played - yes that is how wario needs to play the MU and yes you did everything right. However from a spectator standpoint a full minute without anyone being hit does not make for exciting viewing - this isn't your fault it's just how it is. There was no intent of ridicule for this, we were just hyping when people lost stock because often it would take 4 minutes or so for anyone to die. Personally I think you played extremely well and it takes a lot of concentration to maintain that level using that playstyle in a difficult MU and I said as much in commentary on the few occassions we were serious. Honestly I just think it makes for better viewing if people have something funny to listen to rather than a continual analysis of gameplay that anyone watching the video could already ascertain by themselves.

tl:dr: people dont be jerks, we're a friendly community and noone should be made to feel uncomfortable, especially not because they're not good at the game. D0N will be missed <3.

Nova

Banned via Warnings

On another, less positive note, from some things I've heard SOME PEOPLE who will remain nameless were talking **** about other nameless people - mocking them and making them feel quite unneccesarily uncomfortable - while they were playing no less. Just because people don't have as high a skill level as you doesn't give you the right to mock them or make them feel in any way inadequate - we're supposed to be a community based on wubs and friendship - don't be a **** and ruin it for other people.
<3.
Lame. Very lame. I'm glad I didn't come across any of that; everyone was nice to me and I hope I left that impression with other people. Get a life people that do that, seriously.

My shoutouts: It's not you, it's me. I was just pretty uninspiring at the event. Dunno what my problem was so I'll just blame bipolar or something. Was nice to meet the NSW people I hadn't already met before. Scott I agree that our lack of experience in teams probably worked against it, but we didn't do that badly so it's all aye oh 'kay.

Toby.

Smash Master
To be honest I'd totally forgotten that I beat him with metaknight in the bracket. I forgot I even played him in the bracket.

I guess you should put metaknight there then.

Although the fact that I was forced to use a different character because he was guaranteed to stall me out until fatigued..and then keep camping anyway.... is very annoying.

Scoot: it's a small point, but I'd prefer it if you didn't say that you didn't deserve to have to play metaknight and that it was right for me to use pokemon trainer. The PT : Falco matchup is far, far, far worse for pt than the MK matchup is for falco. If anything I didn't deserve to get hard countered by your falco. But I was. Nevertheless, you played well and I congratulate you on your success. Just dont say you dont deserve to be metaknighted :p

AdmiralComrade

Smash Journeyman
Shaya: Thanks for the tourney :D 2nd tourney for me (well 1st singles one for me) ahh.. this tourney taught me alot and confused me which should i play.. marth or snake... so hard to decide! ill try chose next torueny and stick with one.

Toby: Suit up! lol. i didnt play you QQ. Ah.. watching ur PT was awesome =P great to see u again.. get a hair cut =P Nice MK against Ilag lol

Liam: Lol i tech chased u like 7 times.. 1st time.. ok.. 2nd time.. hmm.. 3rd time...errr.. 4th time it was just getting funny =P well im sure u had fun getting tech chased =P why didnt u play DK agasint me though .. i would of got *****! i hate DK =( ahh ur MK ***** my snake 2nd round tho.. so its all cool

Ted: Seems liek u set the trends for beards =P sorry for the half hearted game be4 ( i had to go to my melee match =[) and nice seeing u again.
P.s Cotman Cotman cotman oatmeal cotman.

Nova: Ur olimar... FML lol ur olimar ***** my snake D: and the wolf v marf was pretty intense =P nice playing with u in the pools

Meteor: Didnt play you =( but nice seeing u again :D

iLag: Lol shame i didnt play u... uggh .. dam tourneys pool matches lol =[ well i guess theres still wifi for u and LOL when toby beat u with MK: "Who should i pick?!" classic.

Cao: The only thing i remembered about u was ur camera at last boost.. where did it go ? =[

Hotdog: hearing "KKKKKKKKKKKYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" from a distant i turned around... to see you kirby get start KO'ed =( lol. kirby ftw. I like playing with kirby.. its pretty fun.

Luke: =O i should of asked u for more pointers.. well i will ask u on MSN later but yeah. twas nice watching your snake play. I agree more experience needed =(

Vermy: Shame u didnt use PT agasint my snake =( i thought uw ould of done well agasitn it since my snake has no tourney experience.

FTS: Your DK was a beast after we played a few matches. You realllly picked up ur game and would of done so well! why didnt u train the day be4! lol well now HSC is over.. we can finally get some seriously brawling done (well.. 11th when urs finish!)

Scabe: Omg.. ur Link is so .. AWESOME! even though we didnt play i watched you play and wow.. watching your link made me speachless.

Well i got dinner right now so might add more later :D

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
lol, "deserving."

Just choose who you do best with/who you like most and play, SHEEEEEESH.

Also yey I'm in the clear. Also shoutouts later.

swordsaint

Smash Master
To be honest I'd totally forgotten that I beat him with metaknight in the bracket. I forgot I even played him in the bracket.

I guess you should put metaknight there then.

Although the fact that I was forced to use a different character because he was guaranteed to stall me out until fatigued..and then keep camping anyway.... is very annoying.

Scoot: it's a small point, but I'd prefer it if you didn't say that you didn't deserve to have to play metaknight and that it was right for me to use pokemon trainer. The PT : Falco matchup is far, far, far worse for pt than the MK matchup is for falco. If anything I didn't deserve to get hard countered by your falco. But I was. Nevertheless, you played well and I congratulate you on your success. Just dont say you dont deserve to be metaknighted :p
I meant more so I had personally had enough of vsing MK. And that I still had never even played you in a tournament set since Falco. I guess I meant, it was unfair for me not to lay your Pokemon Trainer, in the sense not MU wise or that sort, but just being able to play against the character you're known for and had a lot more success with. Perfect example being if you went to America and played M2K, instead he refused to use MK and used D3. It's not the same.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
EDIT: HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR forgot about that last post

I wanna see the pictures that were taken
shouties :D

HSC guys: YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

D0N: Those friendlies were so much fun. I laughed hard at the DK vs Diddy one. Probably won't see you again :(

Scabe: First time I'd actually seen someone do a jab lock in a tourney match and it was on me :(

Melancholy: We totally owned doubles, right? ...right?

Jigglypuff: I'm sorry, I left you for your cuter brother. I promise I'll still play you sometimes. Please don't hurt me ;-;

Shaya: Thanks for running the tournament. I loved the venue. Congratulations on first and the TV you found.

The Master of Meteor: So close, so very close. I'll definitely inspired to work on other parts of Kirby.

Hotdogsss: Thanks for showing me your moves. I'm going to steal them ;D

Rolling: I don't love you, yet you still come back and make me do you ;-;

Iso: Pikmin dying everywhere

To those guys that are probably cooler than me that I don't have anything to 'shout' about: Hi, you're pretty cool. Especially when you do that thing where you make yourself cool.

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
DON: We were finally getting the hang of teams, third place in 2 tournaments isn’t bad though. I thought we had Ted and Luke after the first match but the clap decided to fight against us. Also we didn’t get to have our money match, 4 way DK though was epic. Hopefully get to see you again before you leave.

ILAG: You are certainly a hell of a lot better than last tournament, I would have probably played MK against you instead of Snake as you seem to have a better idea about the match and I would have had to concentrate in order to beat you. MK is a different story though lol. You are playing better but you still camp too much and that is no fun for anyone, predict you will be PR when DON goes back to America. Also I didn’t know you timed Cao out, that is not on. :(

Shaya: Nice work winning, you deserve to. I think I enjoyed my matches against you the most because I got punished for doing stupid stuff and while I think I could have played better it was good to know why I was losing and to deserve it. You are quite good against MK, you should definitely come visit me and Toby more often we can train to be the very best that no one ever was, as long as you don’t stamp around. Fun matches, very fun.

SD: We didn’t get too play :( or commentate very much :(. Next time though. Nice work in doubles and melee.

Ted: Don’t think I got to play you at the tournament but our friendly the day before was lol when I died with 3 seconds left. Doubles, we just couldn’t beat the walls.

Luke: Only played you in doubles, nice work with second, you also seemed to do quite well in brawl singles so congratz. Always good seeing you and thanks for the naruto cards, Smash week must go ahead.

Silfa: Fun times, sorry I went MK against you but the suit told me to do it. Your getting a lot better should play some more DK dittos in future tournaments, when I decide not to be a tier *****.

Scabe: You are EPIC, like the whole Canberra crew. Your Link, is just awesome. Also nice work you and Silfa beating the Squirtle squad or two ****ing MK’s im not sure which name they were using. Link vs Ike matches were so close and fun, gotta do that again sometime.

Ricky: Only got to play friendlies against you, they were enjoyable as always especially Sonics dash attack.

FTS: Good to finally you, DK is awesome especially the 4 player matches, good times. Look forward to playing you in the future.

Scoot: Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg you beat me again, why does this always happen. I almost win and then the cage comes down. Anyway nice work on 3rd you were playing very well that day, I should have punished your side b more, excuses, excuses. You really deserved your win as you had to play much better due to my MK advantage. Next time I will finally beat you, I hope.

Admiral Comrade: Nice to play you, shame you couldn’t make it out of pools, this was a very tough tournament however and I thought our pool was one of the hardest, besides Toby’s pool. With the HSC over you FTS and Zero can play more now. Didn’t get to play your Marth but that grab combo with Snake was very epic I think it did like 90% lol.

Zero: Didn’t get to play you, shame as our only match at the other tournament was so epic I would love to see a repeat. Next time.

J-Birds: Nice job beating me, I thought I had you as I have some experience in the match up, but then I suppose you have experience against the countries best MK. You recovered exceptionally well and I only figured out how I could punish you after the match was finished. Good matches though, and doubles.

Hotdog: Didn’t play you at the tournament except in doubles, but that friendly you pulled off a 0 to death on my MK lol. You just smashed my MK and then I won with Ike WTF. Was nice meeting you.

Vermy: Good times were had going to burger fuel TWICE, hell yeah. Some fun matches were had I was especially impressed when you almost beat my DK with Snake except you killed yourself, was fun having you and the other Victoria kids around.

Condog: I really need more practice in the MK vs Kirby match-up, nice work beating Toby in pools was good meeting you.

Ugly: Ganon dittos were enjoyable, you have some potential I think, you play smart some matches and then make some mistakes in others but you definitely could go places with your D3, you just need alot more practice in the MK match-up. Good to meet you, that place where you get 1000000 steaks sounds pretty cool.

Gords: Was basically asleep when I was playing you in friendlies, 3 stocked my Ike I was sad. You are definetly better than I remember, even took a game of my MK.

Nova: I’ve had lots of practice against Snake but have never played Olimar before so I was a bit worried about that. It’s just lucky for me that MK is broken so I was able to win in the end. Pity you didn’t make it out of pools. Good to see someone from SA coming to the tournament.

Toby: Nice Coat.

Top Bottom