• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia Tournament Sleepover! Game Over! SK wins the game! (ITS LEGIT THIS TIME! LOL)

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
I'm back from Disneyworld. After what has transpired since I left (not much), I agree that we should just lynch Omis and move on. This game is too big to take every step as carefully as we might in a small game, because that would take forever. We can start being careful when there are fewer players, but until then, I say we keep the game moving. That's why I don't have a problem with what steel did, and didn't have a problem losing Cacti yesterday.

Omis

my friends were skinny
Oh well.
Sorry that I couldnt be more of a help you guys. Things have been going bad for me lately and I just dont really have the will to continue. Sorry for wasting your time and a townie. Good luck you guys.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
I'm sorta pissed at the lack of activity from alot of people in this game. There have been alot of people that have been just gliding thru this game.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Not necessarily. Sometimes people with PR's are afraid to speak too much and put themsevles in the spotlight.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
With 15 people, it takes 8 to lynch

Chibo (1) - Ronike

Steel (3) - KK, Chibo, Omis

KK (1) - Meno

Omis (8) - Mcfox, Frozenflame, KevinM, Steel, Scumfever, Mentosman, Dekuu

----------------------------

Just as the women were in their jammies, Karin was whistling them from the living room. "Hey guys! Come outside!" Karin said in excitment. When they began to move towards the main exit, they saw a yellow van. It looked almost brand new. "Alright girls, time to show me what ya made of!"

"Erm...what do you mean?" One of the girls blinked in confusion.

"Are we going on a ride in that?" Another, who was just as confused, asked a question.

Karin shook her head in disaproval. "No, no, no! We're having a time race! Whoever can demolish the car the fastest wins!" They all looked a bit surprised. Some even wondered if they were even allowed while others thought she was crazy. Karin decided to answer the first one. "Of course. I bought a dozen of these cars and they're just crying to get thrashed. This is a good chance to impress me and show me where you stand before the other girls..." The woman smirked. "Are ya ready?" The women each stared at her with dedication and nodded. "Alright! So who's first!"

"Me!" Yuri chipped happily as she walked over to the yellow car.

"Alright then, kid. You're up!" The host pointed her thumb at the vehicle. She then pulled out a stop watch. "You got two minutes to crush up that vehicle. Read~~~~~~~~y....GO!" The woman pressed the button.

On that moment, the brunette began to punch the van like it was her enemies. In several seconds, she manages to crush the windshield. All she was doing to the van was giving it deep powerful dents. The engine cover flew off after her uppercut and the doors were soon ripped off from her powerful three hit combos. The woman began to punch the engine three times before the host's voice was heard.

"Time!" Karin pressed the button and looked at the conditioned of the car. It looks beat up, but the body figure of it was still intact. The wheels were still on it. Karin just shook her head. "Ooooooh too bad...looks like you failed."

"What?" Yuri was holding her hands as she frowned at the host. "But...but..." Suddenly, the car began to explode. The force sent Yuri up in the sky and off the premesis of the Karin estate. "Noooooooooooooooooooo faiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiir!"

Yuri Sakazaki (Omis), The Vanilla Townie, is blasting off!

Karin watches as the woman flies off. As if not caring, she shrugged. "Oh well." Suddenly, from the left, men in cars began to drive more vans and cars to the front area. Karin turned her attention to the other girls. "Who's next!?" The women cheered as they took a turn crushing up one car after another. The women really made it a party beating up vehicles.

It is now Night 2. All actions are due on Dec 3rd

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
A High pitch scream echoes throughout the hall hours after everyone went to bed.

"CHUCKY!!!!"

a mass and loud amount of noise enues.

The mod will allow up to 4 lulz worthy post for this Night.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
It was another new day. Another new adventure for the lovely ladies in Karin's estate. Karin scratches her hair as she walks down the steps.

~Okay...my servants had went shopping this morning, so nothing should go wrong this time.~ Karin thought.

"KARIN!" One of the guest ran down to her, who was still in their jammies. "There's a couple more bodies!" The woman couldn't help but shook in fear.

Karin just facepalmed. "So much for 'nothing going wrong...'" Karin self quoted. "Are the police notified in the guest room?"

The guest nods. "Yes, they're just getting up."

Thirty minutes later, the bodies were put in the main floor. Dectective Hando was looking at each of the bodies. Hando noticed that one of them, who was Taokaka and she seemed to have been choked to death...just like Blue Mary.

Taokaka (Mcfox), Vanilla Townie, has been killed

"You don't see a lot of Nekos in japan." Hando spoke calmly.

"At least the food won't be ate all up this time..." Karin said in a near non chalant tone. That **** cat person ate up her food last night!

Then there was another one who died. A young girl in a black frilly dress. While she may look innocent, her possession told another story. Next to her seemed to a briefcase and a doll that was damaged. Both of the victims had a lot of bullets in their chest. The girl was known as Lieselotte.

Lieselotte Achenbach (Ronike), Mafia Roleblocker, has been killed

"Good riddance for her." Spat the host. "She's been disrespectful since last night."

"Maybe so..." Hando said, as he held a bloody knife that was in her hand. "But she seems connected with all the killing that's happening." Hando looked around at the group of women. "Hey...wasn't there another of ya?"

"Huh?" Karin eyebrows him. "Really?"

"Wait..." One of the girls said looking around. "Where's (Bunbun)?"

>>>>Bunbun is missing!<<<<

"Great....first (Macman), now (Bunbun?)?" Another facepalm ensued from the host.

"There could be more of whoever is doing this..." Hando gave a serious look at the host. "We're gonna further check around. See if we missed anything."

Karin nodded. As the law enforcers did their duty, the girls were, for the first time since before, had a quiet breakfast. They may have took down one of the ones responsible, but at a price, they lost one of their own...not to mention another one is missing. Karin began to rub her head as for what to do....she really needed to bring some spark back to them.

ROUND 3 STARTS

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. Deadline is December 18, 2009

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Good, a Roleblocker is down, and better yet...it was antitown. Though I'm feeling we're losing a lot of townies.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
I guess that confirms it then? Chibo is cleared Town Vig and there is a SK out there as well? Nice shot btw Chibo if you killed Ronike!

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
At everyone I feel that at this point we have an abductor which would actually play into our favor VERY VERY nicely.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Bunbun was barely posting...you think the abductor got rid of him because of that?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Ok so, my plan worked :)

I told you guys I wouldn't shoot last night. It was a trick. I wanted to deceive the mafia into both thinking I would shoot, and that I was a town power role. Short answer, it worked.

I'm not a One-Shot Vigilante... I'm a Paranoid Gun Owner.

I didn't activate my guns on N1 because well, it was too early to tell anything. I didn't want unnecessary kills. Day 2 my plan was to coax the mafia into targeting me, and I turned on my guns Night 2. It worked.

So, hence the extra night kill tonight instead of last night (and it made perfect sense for a Roleblocker to target me considering I claimed one shot, so they only had to worry about me once and not for the whole game). Unfortunately it seemed that the mafia chose someone else to kill (whether it be McFox or BunBun) and there's two potential kills every night (one death by choke one missing).

karthik_king

Smash Ace
I say we lynch marshy for hammering waaayyy to early before the claim could have happened. Granted it did end up working out for us in Chibo surviving. I still think that was scummy like behavior.

So who's with me?
Vote:Marshy

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I'm actually REALLY REALLY upset at you right now more so then you can feel me typing this out to you
why? I thought of every possible situation in whether I should stick with the fake one shot vig claim or confess paranoid gunny. believe me, this was the best option

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Ah...I get it, a one time granny then...I applaud you Chibo, that was nicely played! Well done!

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Meh, Kevin, it worked out **** well and that's all that matters. I think I see where you're going with the stupid idea comment, but long story short it worked in our favor and that is a major bonus. Also, just to make sure, an abductor is like a role that "kills" it's targets, but when the abductor is killed they are released, correct?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
By staying under the One Shot Vig claim, ppl would begin to wonder why I "shot" last night despite saying I wouldn't before. Then to protect others later (especially if some ppl missed it and still thought I was a vig not a one shot vig like Nix thought a couple posts after the night flavor) it's letting players like Doctor's know not to target me for the rest of the game.

I'm going to turn my guns on every single night now obviously. We have a confirmed townie able to get to the end of the game unharmed now which is a huge plus for the town. If I'm targeted at night at all, my kill takes priority so the mafia can't kill me (whoever sends the kill to me is killed and I stay alive) which is why I did the plan as I did yesterday (in case mafia straight up tried to kill me instead of something else (which turned out to be roleblocked)).

Is an abductor the only kind of third party killing role that can hide their targets information like that?

It's either the mafia is able to cover up their kill somehow and theres a 3rd party killing role who killed the VT and thief, or it's the other way around.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Um, something's not clear. You say your kill takes priority over the mafia... that means Town already won.
Or can the paranoid gunner be abducted? Is the abductor town aligned or mafia?
What other roles have priority over Chibo's supposedly role?

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Dekuu, just because he gets priority over night kills doesn't mean the game isn't over when scum gets voting majority. It's not like he can protect all the townies from being visited.

Top Bottom