• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why we can't wait to ban Metaknight

Status
Not open for further replies.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Er... he has taken nationals. Remember how it's always been a big deal when M2K loses, and hten it was just "Either M2K or Ally will win", and this was a big deal because ADHD won? It's because it is atypical.

And telling someone "get better" doesn't make any sense at this scale. When you see one guy do it against all odds, you can't say "everyone should just emulate him" and expect a game to survive.

Yes it does, if he wins, then hes doing something we arent. I doubt hes just mindreading m2k 24/7 on every hit to have beaten him that much. If its ally or m2k, then theres ally which is snake, hes doing something other snakes aren't versus MK either. Learn it, get better.

I don't care if the game survive, thats an appeal to consequences, fact is adhd proved that he can not only beat MK, but beat every MK that played him fairly easily. Hes playing the matchup differently, do the same.

theunabletable

Smash Lord
M2K YOU SUCK!
ALLY YOU SUCK!
KSIZZLE YOU SUCK!
SHADOW_111 YOU SUCK!
JUDGE YOU SUCK!
HAVOK YOU SUCK!
LOGIC YOU SUCK!
Nah "get better" would be a better term.
And telling someone "get better" doesn't make any sense at this scale. When you see one guy do it against all odds, you can't say "everyone should just emulate him" and expect a game to survive.
If it can be done, then he isn't bannable.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Man, last night, I was thinking, "We really need a thread that compiles all of the arguments in a clear, concise, easy-to-read post... and then OS ninjas out of now where with a 1-2-3 thread combo. All we need now is RDK coming in to whine about how we're not using his specially-crafted (read: made by Sirlin not for this game or community) ban criteria, and we'll have another fully functioning MK debate thread...

...oh, wait, no we won't, because OS already ***** each and every anti-ban argument, and used numbers to do so. GG, anti-banners. Alright, fellow TOs; time to start banning MK at our events so we can see the anti-banners QQ moar / prove this right once and for all.
And this is why you never take just one side's clear concise argument, because you never know what far better counter-arguments have been made.

swordgard

Smash Hero
And this is why you never take just one side's clear concise argument, because you never know what far better counter-arguments have been made.
Me to OS:
(6:47:13 PM) Swordgard/Never give up!: Just so you know, what you did is 100% unfair to the anti ban community and to the BBR. Posting a thread like that is just wrong.
(6:47:57 PM) Swordgard/Never give up!: You do realize that to get anyone to read on omni or my arguments, we are most likely to have to create a 2nd thread since our post aint in the OP.
(6:48:16 PM) Swordgard/Never give up!: Which will then be closed since htere can only be 1 thread about things like that.
(6:48:43 PM) Swordgard/Never give up!: And imagine turns out you were wrong, how many people you convinced already without giving them both sides of the argument are going to go spread that.
(6:49:06 PM) Swordgard/Never give up!: This is why we usually post both sides before doing stuff like that.

AvaricePanda

Smash Lord
Man, last night, I was thinking, "We really need a thread that compiles all of the arguments in a clear, concise, easy-to-read post... and then OS ninjas out of now where with a 1-2-3 thread combo. All we need now is RDK coming in to whine about how we're not using his specially-crafted (read: made by Sirlin not for this game or community) ban criteria, and we'll have another fully functioning MK debate thread...

...oh, wait, no we won't, because OS already ***** each and every anti-ban argument, and used numbers to do so. GG, anti-banners. Alright, fellow TOs; time to start banning MK at our events so we can see the anti-banners QQ moar / prove this right once and for all.
Thanks for ignoring the good counter arguments to this (namely referring to Omni's post) and my honest questions directed towards the OP, how the numbers seem to have little weight, and how the graph has nothing to do at all with MK.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9414969&postcount=154

This entire debate isn't getting anywhere; if it is, it's moving at a slow pace. Namely because people such as yourself act too stubborn to target the good counter-arguments or consider the opposition's opinion for a second. Instead, people are posting their views through loose, vague arguments that have been said 100 times in past "Ban MK" threads.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Nah "get better" would be a better term. If it can be done, then he isn't bannable.
So to be bannable, something must be unbeatable? Then why is food on low banned, it's not broken or unbeatable in anyway. Why are some stages banned? Corneria is not unbeatable in anyway. Why is DDD's infinite commonly banned by TO's? It's not unbeatable in anyway.

Your critera for being bannable is not on par as to what the SBR determines to be bannable.

AvaricePanda

Smash Lord
Me to OS:
(6:47:13 PM) Swordgard/Never give up!: Just so you know, what you did is 100% unfair to the anti ban community and to the BBR. Posting a thread like that is just wrong.
(6:47:57 PM) Swordgard/Never give up!: You do realize that to get anyone to read on omni or my arguments, we are most likely to have to create a 2nd thread since our post aint in the OP.
(6:48:16 PM) Swordgard/Never give up!: Which will then be closed since htere can only be 1 thread about things like that.
(6:48:43 PM) Swordgard/Never give up!: And imagine turns out you were wrong, how many people you convinced already without giving them both sides of the argument are going to go spread that.
(6:49:06 PM) Swordgard/Never give up!: This is why we usually post both sides before doing stuff like that.
This is completely true.

Jack Kieser

Smash Champion
Me to OS:
This can be aimed at adumbrodeus, too, but...

Maybe this is why this should have never been a behind-closed-doors debate. People have been begging the SBR to release more info on EACH side since this entire debate started. You had just as much opportunity as OS did to make threads, either in your favor or neutral. We literally begged Hylian every time we saw him in every MK ban thread, and all we got was "use the search function moar, n00bs" (in a much more polite tone than that).

Os may have only put one side in the OP, but that's WAY better than anyone else in the SBR has done to educate people on the matter. Don't take this as SBR hate-mail or anything, because you guys (admittedly) do good work, but this is the inevitable result of information blackout.

Maybe the SBR should make a thread only they can post in that's totally public to read if you want to refute OS' points in the open so badly, because as of now, there's really no logical reason not to ban MK; every argument has been dealt with in this OP.

EDIT @ Avarice: Yeah, because out of all the times I wrote a clear, concise, well-argued post on the subject, I never head to deal with people flaming me without arguments, yells of "Learn2Play, n00b" and "QQ moar", and being generally ignored with flimsy strawman arguments. Sorry, man, but this has gone on long enough.

EDIT 2: Yes to everything RocketPSIence said.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Me to OS:
I'd request that the staff allow a second thread since this is obviously a rabble-rousing tactic that undermines the functioning of the SBR. It's only fair, and force-editing the post only makes OS look like a martyr.

A response is needed, and not just a response post, needed to be second post at the beginning of the thread, and even then...

I mean, sure, Freedom of Speech, the thing is, this needed a disclaimer at the top, because the purple name carries a large amount of clout.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Actually, this is wrong. If adhd and ally can beat other mk players, it shows their characters have the potential to do so. By your logic, if someone was to win vs all the mks with cf, you would say its the player, and not that we obviously are missing something and that this person is doing it. If adhd can beat mk, why can't you?
But if ADHD can beat MK, then why can the rest of the Diddys not? This is why I say that it comes down to the players themselves.

Put it this way, if I were to show you these tourney results:
1st Diddy
2nd MK
3rd MK
4th MK
5th MK
16-360th: Not MK

I would say that most people don't know how to beat MK, and that the Diddy player is the one playing the matchup right and that we should simply use diddy/get as good as him at the matchup. Technically, he proved diddy can beat every single MK out there, which simply shows the unused potential of his character.
Yes, the Diddy player. It'd be different if it were something like:

1. Diddy
2. Diddy
3. Diddy
4. Diddy
5. Diddy
6. Diddy
7. Diddy
8. Diddy
9. MK
10-25: MK
26-whatever: Doesn't matter

One character=/=one player. Just because someone can beat MK does not mean every player of that character can beat MK. ADHD is to Diddy as MK is to the rest of the Brawl cast.

EDIT: I agree with Adum/swordgard. We need another thread for this to be fair.

I disagree with Jack Kieser, I think this is an important topic that the public should have a say in. It affects everyone, not just the SBR-B, so why should they be the only ones discussing it? I'm glad OS posted this.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
I've never ever understood this logic
Well with out MK snake will dominate the format therefore he'll be overpowered the way MK is now and win everything so he'll have to go. IC are just gay and the CG is hella broken and the fact that their are two of them. It's just a pain to play against them and cause gay play from the gate because of their design.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Well with out MK snake will dominate the format therefore he'll be overpowered the way MK is now and win everything so he'll have to go. IC are just gay and the CG is hella broken and the fact that their are two of them. It's just a pain to play against them and cause gay play from the gate because of their design.
Overswarm said:
Knowing what we know about Snake now, it is very unlikely that Snake would dominate as Metaknight has. Snake has multiple bad stages and several even and bad matchups that can be statistically shown, and most of those bad matchups are taken out of the tournament by MK. In other words, Snake's results are inflated and will drop.
Read the OP

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
i mean

two wrongs don't make a right. there's a good chance this thread will be closed. what's done is done. hopefully HAM will come in and close the thread and when the discussion is finished we can release (in an organized and fair fashion) the views from both sides

if u guys go to the end of Page 3, that was the first major and immediate response to OS's points. try to refer people back to it. otherwise, i don't think there should be a 2nd thread to compete with OS's.

it was a **** move, but it's OS. go figure

theunabletable

Smash Lord
One character=/=one player. Just because someone can beat MK does not mean every player of that character can beat MK. ADHD is to Diddy as MK is to the rest of the Brawl cast.
One player can do it. It's doable. If it's doable, MK isn't bannable.

It's YOUR FAULT if you can't do what ADHD can do.

Jack Kieser

Smash Champion
EDIT: I agree with Adum/swordgard. We need another thread for this to be fair.

I disagree with Jack Kieser, I think this is an important topic that the public should have a say in. It affects everyone, not just the SBR-B, so why should they be the only ones discussing it? I'm glad OS posted this.
I think you misread me. I was explicitly saying that having ONLY backroom closed discussions is a BAD thing. They need to bring the discussion into the open air, so that everyone can be educated, which is what OS is doing. If we want to have a side-thread to discuss in, that's cool, but I think having the SBR be able to discuss in the open, spam-free, would be good; open the discussion to everyone, and there will be too much spam.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
vrael, we were just presented with this argument today

there will be on going discussion about in the BBR. it doesn't make sense to constantly update this thread with people making points and responses

think Anti vs. Pro last stand arguments. that's obviously the best way to present the information. that way you guys can get the gist of it and have your own discussion on it as well

phaze: what OS is doing is trying to appeal to emotion and the public to sway people to start banning Metaknight. he's obviously coming from a completely biased and unfair point of view since he couldnt wait to get both sides of the argument in before making a thread

you're not an airhead and neither are most people reading this thread. it's clear what OS is attempting to do

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
This can be aimed at adumbrodeus, too, but...

Maybe this is why this should have never been a behind-closed-doors debate. People have been begging the SBR to release more info on EACH side since this entire debate started. You had just as much opportunity as OS did to make threads, either in your favor or neutral. We literally begged Hylian every time we saw him in every MK ban thread, and all we got was "use the search function moar, n00bs" (in a much more polite tone than that).

Os may have only put one side in the OP, but that's WAY better than anyone else in the SBR has done to educate people on the matter. Don't take this as SBR hate-mail or anything, because you guys (admittedly) do good work, but this is the inevitable result of information blackout.

You realize why Hylian does that right?

SBR members are only allowed to release what the SBR as a group allows them to release. Hylian may be well-respected within the SBR but he must follow it's rules otherwise he'll get kicked as surely as Lee Martin was.

The debate is private to preserve the integrity of the debate process, as I have explained many times before, making the debate public often results in loss of legitimacy (through no fault of the debators usually, mostly due to disagreements on the part of observers) and the SBR's sole power is based on legitimacy. Furthermore, it makes people react differently due to outside pressure.

Maybe the SBR should make a thread only they can post in that's totally public to read if you want to refute OS' points in the open so badly, because as of now, there's really no logical reason not to ban MK; every argument has been dealt with in this OP.
You only believe everything is refuted because your position is pro-ban, I've personally refuted every single point he's made previously, as have others.

Dekar173

Justice Man
ADHD camps and just waits for openings to present themselves, and the MK mains, being less technical than any Diddy main with items, fall into the traps and, not knowing their options, get *****.

It's NOT an even match-up, the instant MK mains practice item techs, Diddy will have a new counter- MK.

It's funny how the Diddy-BR has gotten to the point where they have made a pact to not tell anyone how to play the Diddy MU, or even go to the extent of telling crewmates INCORRECT things to do against Diddy.

Oh boy.

Overswarm

is laughing at you

there will be on going discussion about in the BBR. it doesn't make sense to constantly update this thread with people making points and responses

think Anti vs. Pro last stand arguments. that's obviously the best way to present the information. that way you guys can get the gist of it and have your own discussion on it as well

phaze: what OS is doing is trying to appeal to emotion and the public to sway people to start banning Metaknight. he's obviously coming from a completely biased and unfair point of view since he couldnt wait to get both sides of the argument in before making a thread

you're not an airhead and neither are most people reading this thread. it's clear what OS is attempting to do
It was your idea.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9396867&postcount=328

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9396805&postcount=324

(sorry guys, BBR threads so you can't see 'em! Can't copy pasta here)

Jack Kieser

Smash Champion
You realize why Hylian does that right?

SBR members are only allowed to release what the SBR as a group allows them to release. Hylian may be well-respected within the SBR but he must follow it's rules otherwise he'll get kicked as surely as Lee Martin was.
So, the SBR makes a group-wide exception this time. What, does the SBR have a President who will punish all of them if they do?

The debate is private to preserve the integrity of the debate process, as I have explained many times before, making the debate public often results in loss of legitimacy (through no fault of the debators usually, mostly due to disagreements on the part of observers) and the SBR's sole power is based on legitimacy. Furthermore, it makes people react differently due to outside pressure.
So, if they want to "preserve the integrity of the debate process", make it so that we can't post. "[Preserving] the integrity of the debate process" is a sh*tty reason to keep 90% of SWF in the dark about the best arguments on the table.

You only believe everything is refuted because your position is pro-ban, I've personally refuted every single point he's made previously, as have others.
Well, refuted is a strong word. I like your debate style as one of the best I've seen in the debate so far, but the last (closed) thread and this thread's OP only show that pro-ban's arguments stay solid, while anti-ban's arguments (and counter arguments) get flimsier by the day.

Update the thread constantly? Who asked for that? Just post a new thread that only the SBR can post in and let us read the discussion in real-time. It's not hard. Read my previous posts.

Oh, and if OS is really doing such a bad thing, I'll forgive him for it for the simple fact that at least he's the one guy not forcing us into a blackout. You all brought this upon yourselves by thinking it was, in any way, a good idea to keep the entire community in the dark with regards to the best and brightest arguments.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
ADHD camps and just waits for openings to present themselves, and the MK mains, being less technical than any Diddy main with items, fall into the traps and, not knowing their options, get *****.

It's NOT an even match-up, the instant MK mains practice item techs, Diddy will have a new counter- MK.

It's funny how the Diddy-BR has gotten to the point where they have made a pact to not tell anyone how to play the Diddy MU, or even go to the extent of telling crewmates INCORRECT things to do against Diddy.

Oh boy.
Wow **** is serious. LoL.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
I don't think any of his tourney results includes MK banned tournies but I could be mistaken.
This isn't in the OP, but:

When you look at this, you can see that Snake will still be on top, but then you see Marth having nearly the exact same match-up statistics b/c we won't have to deal with MK, also you see Kind DDD also moving up which is a soft-counter for Snake, then Snake will have to fight him more. This opens the field up for mutliple characters being competatively viable at higher levels.

Edit:

Oh boy.
Oh look. No one knows how to play against Diddy Kong and they admit it.

6Mizu

Smash Champion
Somewhere in the SubspaceEmissary(NC, Morrisville)

Oh boy.
@ Dekar I still feel like Peach would be worse.

Also, the MU is even now.....but as soon as MKs practice Item techs....it'll become 55:45 Mk's favor.
Just like Snake v MK. :)

AvaricePanda

Smash Lord

EDIT @ Avarice: Yeah, because out of all the times I wrote a clear, concise, well-argued post on the subject, I never head to deal with people flaming me without arguments, yells of "Learn2Play, n00b" and "QQ moar", and being generally ignored with flimsy strawman arguments. Sorry, man, but this has gone on long enough.

EDIT 2: Yes to everything RocketPSIence said.
No, not every argument was refuted. Far from that. OS only proved that MK is the best character in the game, and MK is dominating tournaments. OS didn't say explicitly why this is a bad thing or ban-worthy, he just proved the former and proceeded to say that MK needed to be banned. Furthermore, the data he used was very loose. For example, the graph that shows Brawl tournament attendance declining can only be assumed to be partly due to MK. There is no evidence to prove that it's all because of MK, and it's silly to think so.

Omni explains it a lot better in page 3 in his post.

And as he said, two wrongs don't make a right. You still managed to avoid responding to either my questions or Omni's counter-argument because you said, "Other people avoided my questions!" That doesn't matter and it doesn't pertain to the debate.

If you say you can write clear, concise arguments, prove it by doing so now. If you say that the points you've said haven't been countered well, prove it by picking apart the (good) counter-arguments to ultimately say why you're right. Don't just post the original argument and say, "Your response isn't good enough."

Basically, your last statement was a huge hypocrisy, because you state that this has gone on long enough but continue to do it.

Anyone please respond to my questions:
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9414969&postcount=154

And anyone please respond to Omni's counter-argument on page 3.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Er... he has taken nationals. Remember how it's always been a big deal when M2K loses, and hten it was just "Either M2K or Ally will win", and this was a big deal because ADHD won? It's because it is atypical.

It's not atypical for Mew2King to lose now. At all.

Apex: Ally w/ Snake
Genesis: Ally w/ Snake
SNES: ADHD w/ Diddy
Winterfest: Mew2King w/ MK
Pound 4: ADHD w/ Diddy

It seems like...it's now typical for Mew2King to not win big tournaments anymore. Because...the metagame against MK got better and two players are showing us how it's done.

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
lol @ people complaining that the good responses to OS isn't getting the same rep as the OP.

who cares? Play to win. Get better. Remember all that sh*t?
the game knows no rules of honor.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
So, the SBR makes a group-wide exception this time. What, does the SBR have a President who will punish all of them if they do?
They gotta agree, having been in multiple deliberative bodies before this takes TIME. A lot of time. And even then, for the reasons that I've stated before, I'd think that they'd want SELECTIVE information leaks, in other words preservation of legitimacy and prevention of pressure on SBR members.

As far as President, no, but from my knowledge of how deliberative bodies function the most likely method is that they vote to expel. The other possibility is an impeachment process that results in expulsion. Both would be on the basis of breaking rules.

So, if they want to "preserve the integrity of the debate process", make it so that we can't post. "[Preserving] the integrity of the debate process" is a sh*tty reason to keep 90% of SWF in the dark about the best arguments on the table.
"Preserving the integrity of the process" is the most important thing ANY deliberative body can do.

The best way to release arguments is through a concerted effort to do so, either through a "show debate", or through a specifically created "press release" compiled by the entire body.

Well, refuted is a strong word. I like your debate style as one of the best I've seen in the debate so far, but the last (closed) thread and this thread's OP only show that pro-ban's arguments stay solid, while anti-ban's arguments (and counter arguments) get flimsier by the day.
There is nothing to refute Reductio Ad Absurdum, nor is there any proof that the attendance numbers measure what you think they do.

The rest only matter if you consider that bad enough to be banworthy on it's face.

Again, you only think that because of your side in the debate.

Oh, and if OS is really doing such a bad thing, I'll forgive him for it for the simple fact that at least he's the one guy not forcing us into a blackout. You all brought this upon yourselves by thinking it was, in any way, a good idea to keep the entire community in the dark with regards to the best and brightest arguments.
The problem is that it undermines the debate, there are avenues to release this sort of information without undermining the debate.

No, he's not a bad guy, he's actually a good guy imo, but this was a PR move, and it undermines the actual debate.

lol @ people complaining that the good responses to OS isn't getting the same rep as the OP.

who cares? Play to win. Get better. Remember all that sh*t?
the game knows no rules of honor.
The thing is, this is a discussion.

Winning here isn't, "the side I support wins", winning here is, "everyone is convinced in the proper manner that the side that is in actuality correct is correct".

This is a PR move that at best convinces people of the right side for the wrong reasons, and at worst does that for the wrong side. In other words, playing to lose.

AvaricePanda

Smash Lord
but the last (closed) thread and this thread's OP only show that pro-ban's arguments stay solid, while anti-ban's arguments (and counter arguments) get flimsier by the day.
Statements like this:

1) You're comparing pro-ban's best arguments against anti-ban's worst (people who say, well ADHD won pound 4 and well just learn the match-up). That's just an unfair comparison.
2) If you truly believe this, you would have provided an example of a strong anti-ban argument or counter-argument and refuted it, if they're as flimsy as you say.
3) Furthermore, you'd elaborate on why pro-ban's argument is so solid vs. anti-ban's argument rather than just saying it's strong.
4) And you would have touched on Omni's counter-argument, or anyone's strong counter-argument, instead of just saying this to be fact.

Instead, you just said a vague, easily untrue statement. Why not post a good counter-argument to a pro-ban point and refute that instead of just posting the original pro-ban point repeatedly?

And overall, whether you think pro-ban's or anti-ban's arguments are stronger, it's clearly split in the community. If you seriously want people to think MK is ban-worthy, like I've said, you are going to have to bring something new to the table.

As we've already seen with four polls, there's a very slight pro-ban lead in the community, and that's of about 3%. What makes you think that MK will be banned now when nothing has changed since then?

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Theres one problem in that theory.
"Match ups"

MK actually has quite a lot of nearly-even match-ups, and just a handful of matchups against decent characers that are significant enough in his favor for him to be called a true counter.

Garchomp on the other hand, was completely invincible against all but 3 Pokemon that had to be used as revenge killers, and couldn't actually come in on Chomp.

If MK was as broken as Chomp, then you literally wouldn't be able to beat him because he would ALWAYS tack off the first stock, and then you'd have to come in and take care of him with your second one, the MK would finish the stock at 130%-ish at that logic, but it still means all the same.

Also, unlike Meta Knight, Garchomp can have 5 things to counter anything that can possibly give it trouble. Its like MK getting 2 more stocks in a tourney for every match.

Also, if you want to get technical, I used ALL characters in brawl vs ALL OU viable Pokemon, for something more realistic, you can either go compare:
42% 1/240-ish w/ 3 reliable checks to 36% 1/39 with no significant checks or counters, but serveral characters who are even.
Pretty much all fully evolved Pokemon vs All characters.
OR
42% 1/50-ish w/ 3 reliable checks to 36% 1/6 with some rather even matchups for most of it.
aka about as many OU viable Pokemon there were vs S Tier.

Yeah. Garchomp > Meta Knight by a long shot, so I want to see Meta Knight hit that 43% mark and then you can ban him.
I'm only up to page 6, but I want to ask: why did you use all characters in Brawl compared to only the OU (ie Viable) pokemon? If you want to compare accurately, it should be either all Pokemon v all Brawl characters, or all OU tier Pokemon vs S/A tier Brawl characters. Otherwise, your data is skewed highly in Garchomp's favour, as Metaknight has his affected by the low/mid tier characters that are nonviable in the same way non OU tier pokemon are nonviable.

GunmasterLombardi

Smash Champion
It's not atypical for Mew2King to lose now. At all.

Apex: Ally w/ Snake
Genesis: Ally w/ Snake
SNES: ADHD w/ Diddy
Winterfest: Mew2King w/ MK
Pound 4: ADHD w/ Diddy

It seems like...it's now typical for Mew2King to not win big tournaments anymore. Because...the metagame against MK got better and two players are showing us how it's done.
Inui something is horribly wrong tho. You'd think after a year of the these two doing so well that tons would be doing the same by today. Who are they again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom