• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LoDScrew | Officially Cancelled

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
V/LA effective earlier than I thought it would be, sorry. I'll give a post (and a big one too) as soon as I get back (which is Sunday). Apologies again, guys. :(

*Annoying 150 char post requirement is incredibly annoying. Makes me put extra sentences in just to say I'm going V/LA sooner than I thought.*

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
back at yourself.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Borrowing these letters.

Anyway, I'm going to be sporadically active until the weekend. My great grandmother just died and we're heading up to where my relatives live until after the funeral. I didn't know her that well, so I'm not too messed up over it. I just don't know how much time I can spend online up there.

Anyway,

@Mayling - I really dislike it when someone votes without giving a reason accompanying the post. Will you please elaborate? It's really **** annoying.

How many votes to lynch Riddle?

Omis

my friends were skinny
sorry for disappearing guys.

I really don't know if gheb's vote was a joke or not but I'm inclined to believe that he actually thought he was hammering. Whats more scummy to me however is the defending of Gheb done by Omis.

Omis very obviously is defending gheb which points to a very possible scum/indy partnership there or just scum buddying. I don't like it at all.

Unvote, vote: Omis
Point out where I have been defending him? Im defending everybody against the idiocy that was floating around at the time. If you actually post something of substance about how Im supposedly defending him than it will be a bit easier to take you seriously. Oh and ya dont dissapear because no one is accusing you then coming back when someone does say something about you. I bet it totally makes sense that there is already more than an indy sibhood.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Borrowing these letters.

Anyway, I'm going to be sporadically active until the weekend. My great grandmother just died and we're heading up to where my relatives live until after the funeral. I didn't know her that well, so I'm not too messed up over it. I just don't know how much time I can spend online up there.

Anyway,

@Mayling - I really dislike it when someone votes without giving a reason accompanying the post. Will you please elaborate? It's really **** annoying.

Yus Mayling. Please elaborate.
(Sorry about your grandmother, Ryker. Hope all is well!)

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer

First of all, normally if I make a vote against someone, I do present a case.

However, this time, it was sorta a test. I liked that you asked me to explain myself but not omis on his vote on nick. Even tho Omis was asked to explain it (by me) he still has avoided the question. Yet you didn't comment on this at all.

Why's that?

Omis

my friends were skinny
First of all, normally if I make a vote against someone, I do present a case.

However, this time, it was sorta a test. I liked that you asked me to explain myself but not omis on his vote on nick. Even tho Omis was asked to explain it (by me) he still has avoided the question. Yet you didn't comment on this at all.

Why's that?
Voted Nick because of the inconsistencies in his stance against Gheb's hammer.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I didnt defend Gheb, I stopped the idiocy that was coming out of Mayling's trap.
It seemed like you defended him IMO. I'm sure if Gheb wanted to remove the idioticy, he'd posted the link himself (especially if he was really serious about what he said).

I also like how you are accusing quite some number of people for not providing material when you yourself barely just made your first, or maybe even second, substantial post.
I'm not really accusing a lot. Just 2-3 people at most, which are Gheb, Riddle, and Xonar. I was merely questioning Ryker's and Cacti's logic (to which I appriciate Ryker's answers)

Uhm.. I'm pretty sure I've posted what I think before. But I guess you missed it, so I guess I'll have to repeat myself. I'm iffy on Cacti just because his posts aren't helpful at all or don't make any sense. He doesn't post at all. Only posts when I had to say something to him a second time, nonetheless. Never bothered to question Riddle every time Riddle brought him up.

And like I said before about the Riddle case. Kevin made some interesting points, and I don't like how he's gone. But I can't base much off his vanishing since a lot of people have also gone and stopped posting. But, he did only disappear when the focus turned from him and went on Mayling vs. Gheb.

I also had my opinion on Gheb as well. As of right not the whole, "Hammah" thing is just confusing. But he did attempt to lynch Tom saying, "hey something might happen!" trying to seem as town as possible, when before people tried to lynch Tom and nothing happened. So trying again of course won't work.

Overall, I'm more weary over Cacti than Riddle, but still weary over all three. Other peoples opinions and reactions sway me. So I'm waiting on more posts from others, which I hope they come back soon.
I probably did saw it, but it was mainly just a bit about Cacti and not as to what went on as a whole. If you did mention such thing, then sorry for making you repeat.

Just dislike my role and the character count thing really put me off. Not really that interested in this game anymore, also because of marshy modkill how fun is that? I'd rather FIND scum instead of letting them report themselves.

No you can't confirm it publicly without lynching me except if theres like a governer and he wants to waste a lynchstop on me which would mean the gov should claim with is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

I does not like.
If anything, that modkill should motivate you to be a bit more careful in what you do and contribute a bit more. also, if you feel you dislike the game, you can replace out.

I'll take interest later on, I just dislike when everyones talking about nothing.
Then make us talk about something instead of waiting.

back at yourself.
I'm sure I answered that question when I made that big post, but I'll say it again. I dislike how you claim hated and not liking how you're mainly explaining the roles and not scumhunting/getting into discussion. Makes me a bit weary of you.

Come on guys, we got till this week to decide on who to lynch. ATM, I'm going for Riddle, but I'm not going to vote just yet. One reason is that I'm unsure how many votes he currently gots (but I know he's pretty **** close), so I don't want to accidently hammer.

I need for everyone to make a decision. who's the play?

Mod, can we please get a vote count and infraction list?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Why isn't Riddle dead yet? He was unconvincing in his argument with Marshy and took immediately credit after his indy flip. Kevin made a longass post about why Riddle's the play toDay and he suddenly disappears conveniently after Mayling tries to clean up his mess. Then he tries to lump me with Omis as an indy team although there's already a pretty much confirmed indy team. That's scummy beyond words. Lynch him.

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
To add to the previous post: I find it remarkable how often Riddle accuses people of being indy instead of just straight scum - the only fraction that actually cares about the distinction between mafia and independent is - you guessed it - the mafia itself. To the town their both scum.

:059:

Cacti

Smash Journeyman
@Today, I mostly voted Riddle at first because KevinM had a good case, and because I thought Marshy was town, sure of Riddle's alignment. While I was deterred a little when Marshy flipped indy, Riddle taking credit for the indy flip strengthened my opinion.

This may sound like parroting, but it's just that everything was pretty much said already.

I'm also not liking Nick, it seems to me like he's just egging on Mayling's suspicions of Omis and Gheb, buddying with him. Just something at the side for me, I'm still advocating a Riddle lynch.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Vote Count [9/17 to lynch]

Riddle (8): KevinM, Xonar, Ronike, Ryker, Cacti, Gheb_01, -Hilt-, Handorin
Gheb_01 (2): Macman, Nicholas1024
Nicholas1024 (1): Omis
Today (1): Mayling
Omis (1): Riddle

Not voting (5): ChiboSempai, Mentosman8, Rockin, Scumfever, Today

POINT I: I am not going to count infractions for the rest of Day 2 because I dont feel like it, but when Day 3 hits they will be tallied just like normal so don't go breaking rules on purpose.

POINT II: If I think you are being unnecessarily biting towards someone, I will mod kill you. No name-calling or inflammatory diction. Play nice.

POINT III: If it goes into Night phase soon, remember to send your actions to me as well as Chaco because he is V/LA and I will most likely be covering all night actions this coming phase, the lynch, and the day start.

POINT IV: there is no point IV

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I can't believe I slogged through a bunch of reaching posts and RIDDLE IS STILL ALIVE.

Seriously what the **** do I have to do guys go out and make a painting to show how scummy this guy is.

****, this guy is so scummy the sewers won't take him, hang him from a tree.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I was hoping I give Riddle at least some time to give off some kind of defense. At least claim or something. However, I havn't seen him post really either, even when the focus moved to someone else (cause there was still a lot of votes on him).

Vote: Riddle

Also, Chibo better have something convincing to say. I've noticed he's been in the vote count, but hasn't said zip >>.

Omis

my friends were skinny
Riddle definitely needs to go claim. I heavily recommend that on one vote him now. I dont believe the vote count is up to date enough for us to risk accidentally lynching him without gaining some info first. Id be willing to vote him, I just want to be more sure of things first.

Omis

my friends were skinny
Oh wow I am sooo stupid. Did not refresh in a while and didnt notice that vote count from Tom. Hmm Im going to wait until after he claims before voting him. With all this hated townie buisness becoming popular, I dont want anything too rash to happen.

Riddle

Smash Lord
I claim Usain Bolt, town sprinter.

I'm basically a commuter. I can be immune to night actions on odd days by sprinting away. I didn't sprint last night.

I'm town but there seems to be nothing I can do to convince you guys that I am. Please look at my supicions (Gheb and Omis) when I do flip town.

Omis

my friends were skinny
You realize that your suspicions where pretty much extremely unfounded? Why do you find us to be indy or scum? Especially indy. Why would anyone but scum hunt for indies instead of just plain and simple scum hunting?
Why are you giving up like that?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I must say that I am extremely dissapointed with this. Very poor play on Rockin's part. I can not wait until the johns of "I had no clue!" come up.
Not really gonna john on several reasons.

1) I knew how many votes Riddle had (after all, I did ask for Tom to please post the tally)

2) My vote had intention to hammer, due to it seemed like riddle didn't respond.

There will be no johns of me hammering.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Vote Count [9/17 to lynch]

Riddle (9): KevinM, Xonar, Ronike, Ryker, Cacti, Gheb_01, -Hilt-, Handorin, Rockin
Gheb_01 (2): Macman, Nicholas1024
Nicholas1024 (1): Omis
Today (1): Mayling
Omis (1): Riddle

Not voting (4): ChiboSempai, Mentosman8, Scumfever, Today

The group panicked when they saw that a serial murderer had died of a seemingly random heart attack, but as the panic settled into cautious optimism they continued on their quest for enlightenment. They decided that the man in the corner was going to be next to die because they didn't like his signature pose. I don't know why they didn't like it - it's pretty baller if you ask me. I mean, his name is Bolt, so he strikes a lightning bolt pose. And he flashes those hilariously pearly whites of his. I mean come on, what is not to love? I guess we just have different tastes, this lynch mob and I.

Boy, I sure hope Chaco fixes his computer soon because I really enjoyed just sitting back and watching the game unfold. And now I have to accept night actions!? Maybe I'll just randomize all of them and start day whenever I want. Oh, and I'll change all of you into co-mod hand-maidens who can do my bidding. Except for one of you, who I think I would turn into an Oreo milkshake.

Oh, right. The flip. Riddle the Usain Bolt runs-so-fast-he-cant-be-touched-and-might-even-could-time-travel commuter dude has yadda yadda-

Riddle, Usain Bolt (Real Life) the town sprinter has been lynched!

Fear for your lives, for Night is upon you!
Send in your actions, or I will choose them for you!
SEND THEM TO ME AND CHACO BOTH
You have 48 hours! And, how!

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
This is just a quick concerned update - I have only received two night actions. Please don't make me have to mass-prod everyone.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I don't have access to edit the thread title or original post, so the following changes must be noted:
1. Thread title should now display: Day 3
2. The rule "You are only allowed to communicate outside of the thread once per Day" is added to the list of rules.
3. The night's death should be added to the list of deceased players.

During the night, there was a peaceful serenade. Everyone quietly went to sleep to this music, and as they swept out of consciousness, the song quieted. Then there was gunfire, and lots of it. Then, everything quieted again, and the song continued.

Mayling, Domovoi Butler (Artemis Fowl), bulletproof townie has been shot!

Later in the night, there was more gunfire.

Mayling, Domovoi Butler (Artemis Fowl), criminal-Mafia judas, has been killed!

Huh. I didn't see that coming. How unlucky.

Night 2 ends.

Day 3 begins.

With 16 (Sixteen? Still?) alive it takes a majority of 9 to lynch.
Day 3 has yknow that same deadline as always.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Just so there is absolutely no confusion - if you werent allowed to communicate outside the thread previously, you still aren't.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Hey gheb, have I told you lately that you're a moron. Dont forget 150 chars rule people.

Tom I have two questions: does the new rule replace an old rule? As in can we all talk outside of the thread once a day? And is it a RL day, or a game day?

Huzzah, we killed the bp townie and mafia judas. AND THEY WERE THE SAME PERSON!!!

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
butler is so amazing. artemis fowl is amazing. Now imma go check to see if there was a movie

this is the kind of fluff post that im sure Tom and Chaco were trying to avoid with their nonsensical 150 words and / or blocks of text without spaces clause that was the sole reason one of the independents, marshy, was decisively modkilled.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Hey gheb, have I told you lately that you're a moron. Dont forget 150 chars rule people.

Tom I have two questions: does the new rule replace an old rule? As in can we all talk outside of the thread once a day? And is it a RL day, or a game day?

Huzzah, we killed the bp townie and mafia judas. AND THEY WERE THE SAME PERSON!!!
refer to my last post to see that this new rule does not override any old rules - only if you were previously allowed outside communicate are you currently allowed outside communication, and you are just allowed to say anything once per game Day

Omis

my friends were skinny

What is a mafia Judas? I couldnt find the role is the .swf tutorial.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Judas
Judas converts to mafia when they're lynched. But according to mafiascum it's only if they're lynched, not if they're night killed. So either that's why she died or she does convert when night killed and two people targeted her.
Or it's a role variant that converts on NKill. Seeing as it was revealed that Mayling was town when she was first shot. Wonder what would've happened if Marshy had targeted her.

Anyway, infraction count please?

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Or it's a role variant that converts on NKill. Seeing as it was revealed that Mayling was town when she was first shot. Wonder what would've happened if Marshy had targeted her.

Anyway, infraction count please?
question to mod: do infractions start over at the beginning of each day or do they carry over

going to reread to take a look at the riddle wagon

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
It's highly likely that the same thing would have happened regardless of who targeted. Now, I definitely owe this game a full re-read. Do definitely want an explanation from Rockin. There were two full real-life days left before the deadline, and Riddle should have been given at least a chance at a final defense.

Vote Rockin

Gonna stay there till I hear some kind of explanation.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Well, that result was...confusing to understand, really. Had to read Hilt's post to really put the pieces together. My only question was that why would Mafia target Mayling?

To mentos: I felt that Riddle has been given more then once a chance to defend/speak for himself. It's like...the beginning of the day, people wagoned him and he didn't respond to it till I gave it some note (by asking him his reason of said wagon). Then as more votes poured in, he wasn't...responding like it bothered him. When he had like L-3 on him, he didn't claim or made any effort to prove he was town (instead, he moved his direction to somewhere else). Not seeing him going to claim anytime soon, I just hammered (especially since I saw him looking at another thread).

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Ugh characters.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Not good enough an excuse.

Vote: Rockin

Could at least demand an explanation with the threat of hammering.
407 WAS my threat hammer of sorts, as well as making completely sure everyone was fine with the vote they have on the person. After the vote count was set, I waited for Riddle to post something. Anything. For the past 5 hours, nothing showed. Again, it's not like he forgot how many votes were on him. So, not seeing much of a result, I hammered.

Top Bottom