• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage .H.A.C.K.ing Central

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
It's just moving the blocks as any other model (with animations), and if you use lots of the same blocks, they'll have different names for bones (must rename), and their original miscdata for collision won't be of any use

You can make a N-object miscdata[2] for all the stage blocks you use (lot of work I think), or simply make the collision once you have placed your models

I'm talkin too much xD

Just renaming bones for same blocks and edit colission as appropiate, no special things to do at all ^^U

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Okay cool. That's what I figured. And I'm just going to use one thing for collision in the end. No need to juggle six or seven different collision files!

If I run into trouble, I'll pester you, or something. Haven't seen you on MSN, though. :p

(Note to self - Remember to change bone names!)

Alphatron

Smash Champion
looks cool but stage with better music im not sure matters much cuz im guessing people will just use the stage expansion + you can hack music already anyway
Since the stage expansion defaults to battlefield music...

Douhneill

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Douhneill
Hi. I was kinda planning on trying out making my own stage, but I have no clue what to do. Is there something I missed that explained everything, or do you have to know what you're doing beforehand?

Just wondering, 'cuz I had a bit of an idea as to what I wanted to make, but I have no idea as to how to get around to making it.

FairKnight

Smash Journeyman
Sorry if I sound like a noob but what stage do STGICE stages replace?
And also, if a custom stage is like a STGEDIT_00.Pac how would you play it? would it replace all your nature stages?

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
Set this as my "Main stage post" thingy please. As for color, Purple :p pl0x

Oni's Stages:

Congo Jungle 64 *v2

http://www.mediafire.com/?nozrzmdzd3y

(Pic outdated)

Bugs:
Though the background messed up a bit, it looks cool, almost cel-shaded...
Platforms don't rotate
Stage is a bit too low as a whole.

Features:
Only the stage is 2D, fighters/items etc are 3D, replaces Summit.
Real N64 Graphics dumped straight from Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 64
Includes the original Congo Jungle song (named incorrectly, rename it to the song you wish)
MK, please make this post that I made on page 5 my archive.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Actually, I have a question..

It's just moving the blocks as any other model (with animations), and if you use lots of the same blocks, they'll have different names for bones (must rename), and their original miscdata for collision won't be of any use

You can make a N-object miscdata[2] for all the stage blocks you use (lot of work I think), or simply make the collision once you have placed your models

Just renaming bones for same blocks and edit colission as appropiate, no special things to do at all ^^U
What I'm doing is making new BBRES files, and then importing the data for a regular 1x1 block over them, and then renaming them and whatnot appropriately.

However, they're all listed as being MiscData[0]. Is that going to be an issue? I can't test at the moment. :(

If it is an issue, is there any way to change that? Because Brawlbox won't let me "Rename" them.

cuckoos

Smash Journeyman
Just thought I'd drop by to upload a 2D stage I made. This'll be my color.

Look familiar?

Of course it does! It's Bowser's Castle!

Nostalgia anyone?

Here's the Download for it. The collisions are perfected, but there is one thing I need to fix, which shouldn't be much of a problem. Have fun!
Download

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Actually, I have a question..
What I'm doing is making new BBRES files, and then importing the data for a regular 1x1 block over them, and then renaming them and whatnot appropriately.
However, they're all listed as being MiscData[0]. Is that going to be an issue? I can't test at the moment. :(
If it is an issue, is there any way to change that? Because Brawlbox won't let me "Rename" them.
Also, I'm getting a crash. To import a stage building file to a real one, I'm just extracting the 2.pac, or whatever, and porting it to another stage. I tried both Wifi Waiting Room, as well as Hyrule Temple, but both crash.

Then again, it could be because of the whole, "Having several MiscData[0]s" thing, as well. :ohwell:

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
All right, delete all but one MiscData[0](that's the stage collision, right?). When you are done placing the models, open up the collision editor. To add new collision, press alt + right click(IIRC, might be left).

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
MiscData is ModelData that I tried to make... I think I may have figured out a different way to do it?

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
Popping in again randomly to show my new project...

Luigi's Kitchen!

But for some reason, it doesn't show up the same in-game...

Secretchaos1

Smash Apprentice
I'm just curious if there's a specific bone I have to modify if I'm planning to change the rotation of a model. I'm using the 3 layered background version of the 2d stage base and I'm trying to rotate one of the layers in order to make visable ground. I modified the X rotation of TopN2 and it shows up perfectly in BrawlBox, however when I load the actual stage it isn't rotated at all. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong? Help would be greatly appreciated XD.
Edit with more info: The transparent portions on brawlbox are also showing up all red now around the piece I'm attempting to rotate, though Idk what that means or why it's happening.

Apocolypse3000

Smash Cadet
This is a lot better.

Pretty big.

Well guys here is the beta release. I was getting a bit to excited so I felt it was time to send it out.
There are still some things I have yet to implement but that may take some time. Pkmn Trainer and one of the collision points on the stage are a bit questionable but for the most part itsa beaut.

Couldn't decide which one I wanted to release but they are pretty much the same, so have at. It goes over the Online Training Stage.

Video Here Starts at 2:12

Download Here for the normal version.

Download Here
for a nice windy effect while you fight.

All I ask is that you guys have fun and feel inspired to change the texture, the background completely, or even port it to a different stage. (I hope you upload whatever you make)

Special thanks to:
Mewtwo_2000
Razanak7
RandomTBush
BigSharkZ
Brawlshifter
Eldiran
SilverXy7 (for the video)

Mit

Smash Ace
Has anyone been considering editing stage hazards recently? It really doesn't seem like it should be so hard to do, but I've heard no one's been able to find what files to edit, to do things like change the damage/knockback of cars on Port Town Aero Dive and stuff like that. However, most focus recently has been on building new stages with all of this new software that's been allowing it.

Alphatron

Smash Champion
^It is hard because no one knows where the hazards are even located. I'm pretty sure AA ravaged the entire New Pork City pac, and couldn't find anything resembling the Ultimate Chimera's hitbox data. The most we can do is flatout remove hitboxes. We can't actually edit them or set timers because no one knows where that data is stored.

Batandy

Smash Apprentice
Well, the download link is coming soon, i've sended a request to be a member of ESH, and if theey accept me, you'll probably see the stage on ESH

Menergy125

Smash Cadet
This is a lot better.

Pretty big.

Well guys here is the beta release. I was getting a bit to excited so I felt it was time to send it out.
There are still some things I have yet to implement but that may take some time. Pkmn Trainer and one of the collision points on the stage are a bit questionable but for the most part itsa beaut.

Couldn't decide which one I wanted to release but they are pretty much the same, so have at. It goes over the Online Training Stage.

Download Here

All I ask is that you guys have fun and feel inspired to change the texture, the background completely, or even port it to a different stage. (I hope you upload whatever you make)

Special thanks to:
Mewtwo_2000
Razanak7
RandomTBush
BigSharkZ
Brawlshifter
Eldiran

**I wonder if this is good enough to get me a spot on the first post**
**** this is pretty awesome. i really hope someone can port it to other stages other than online training stage, with modules and what not.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
This is a lot better.

Pretty big.

Download Here

Special thanks to:
Mewtwo_2000
Razanak7
RandomTBush
BigSharkZ
Brawlshifter
Eldiran

**I wonder if this is good enough to get me a spot on the first post**
It looks really impressive O.o

So you finally got both wind and island animating? I'm sorry not answering you to the PMs, I had no time to connect these last days ^^U

Eldiran

Smash Lord
Indeed, it looks great. I assume the wind is a visual effect, and it doesn't actually push characters?

(Also, less big multi-picture quotes is better)

SuperMasterHand

Smash Journeyman
Popping in again randomly to show my new project...

Luigi's Kitchen!

But for some reason, it doesn't show up the same in-game...
lol I had this idea some weeks ago and tried, it worked but too much bugs, so I gave up
Very strange to see something similar that I have done lol
=)

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
I know im gona sound like a n00b asking this but, what do you guys use to do this?!?! I so wana make my own stages.
Brawlbox and brawl wall

Indeed, it looks great. I assume the wind is a visual effect, and it doesn't actually push characters?

(Also, less big multi-picture quotes is better)
I haven't looked at the file but i hope it actually pushes them if so i might add that to stormy destination
But i have a favor to ask everybody would they mind giving me some feedback on
This version of stormy destination

Top Bottom