• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage .H.A.C.K.ing Central

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
i prefer the collision editor in brawlwall tbh. editing stages like pictochat are almost impossible in brawl box. i like having everything layed out and organized when i'm working.

Zeruel21

Smash Journeyman
EDIT: Just thought about it. Even though it doesn't have the list of character names in it, maybe they still use it to load the names up or something?

How does Pictochat load the names, anyways? I really need to know this.
I looked into this months ago. Nothing seemed to be there in any misc data from common files, the stage itself (even in a hex editor), or the textures. The names come from something, but I can't figure out what. Perhaps there's a tag in the character pacs.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Thanks i had no idea how to fix it mind telling me how?
Just match the "DecalTexture" property in the texture inside the "Materials1" folder with the name of the palette/texture and it should be it

If the "DecalTexture" property is blank, you can have a CMPR texture and palettes won't be needed anymore

MaRRoK

Smash Journeyman
I humbly present to you my newest creation:
the interior Temple of Time

this model was imported from WarioWare. :)
put over hyrule castle for music's sake.i think i made the lighting too realistic. lol

there are some bugs that ill gladly fix, but heres the beta version (btw dont play as pokemon trainer. god knows where he'll show up. lol)
HTML:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CFA63O3Y

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
put over hyrule castle for music's sake.i think i made the lighting too realistic. lol

there are some bugs that ill gladly fix, but heres the beta version (btw dont play as pokemon trainer. god knows where he'll show up. lol)
HTML:
Awesome stage, I've fixed a little some of those bugs, now pokemon trainer should be fine in this (not tested)

Keep up the good work ^^

http://rapidshare.com/files/351283824/STGDXSHRINE.PAC.html

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
Awesome stage, I've fixed a little some of those bugs, now pokemon trainer should be fine in this (not tested)

Keep up the good work ^^

http://rapidshare.com/files/351283824/STGDXSHRINE.PAC.html
When I read these two posts, I was listening to the song "Allies" by Heart, and as soon as I read them Ann went

ALLIES!! *Bow!* with our BACKS against the wall! *Bow!*

...er, needless to say it was epic ^_^"

(Someone quote that part of the song like how I typed it out lol^^)

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
I've got a fix for one of your stages too, Oni K4ge (Zebes)

But I have not tested it on the wii yet, so I'm not sure to upload it yet because it can be wrong fixed ^^U

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
I've got a fix for one of your stages too, Oni K4ge (Zebes)

But I have not tested it on the wii yet, so I'm not sure to upload it yet because it can be wrong fixed ^^U
*Gasp* you DO?!?!

Ah, I see. Well, I have a snow day today, so I could test it right now if you want.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master

HTML:
Question: If you have an SD card since you are clearly capable of using homebrew, why don't you take ingame snapshots and upload them instead of taking camera pics?

Stage looks cool btw. Hope we can find more WarioWare stages to use.

FairKnight

Smash Journeyman
Mewtwo are you gonna work on that FoD stage StarWaffle was working on? Because it really looks good and I know you'll probably do a good job on fixing it

shanus

Smash Hero
Mewtwo are you gonna work on that FoD stage StarWaffle was working on? Because it really looks good and I know you'll probably do a good job on fixing it
I hope so. That attached with a flashy graphic might be nice to have.

I definitely would like to include these melee analogs into Project M.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
If noone does, I could try to fix it a little, try to find a way to make the reflect on the floor and putting some waterfalls to make it a cool stage

I'll take a look at it later :p

shanus

Smash Hero
I was more concerned about the stage having the movement platforms and right collision data. The reflections are an afterthought for me haha

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Thanks mate your the best :p btw hows Fourside comming along?
I'm not having much time lately, and Fourside is just like last week was. I'm now at home and I'll try to finish mushroom kingdom 64, which is near to be ready, and after I release mushroom kingdom I'll try to end the animations on the ufo and the textures I've left in the buildings in Fourside, and it will be ready too

And when I finish these two, I will be able to make new projects that are on my mind xD

I was more concerned about the stage having the movement platforms and right collision data. The reflections are an afterthought for me haha
The collision data and the movement in platforms are way too easy, so if I get the project be sure that they will be there and fixed

shanus

Smash Hero
I'm not having much time lately, and Fourside is just like last week was. I'm now at home and I'll try to finish mushroom kingdom 64, which is near to be ready, and after I release mushroom kingdom I'll try to end the animations on the ufo and the textures I've left in the buildings in Fourside, and it will be ready too

And when I finish these two, I will be able to make new projects that are on my mind xD

The collision data and the movement in platforms are way too easy, so if I get the project be sure that they will be there and fixed
Sounds good, appreciate the hard work. I'll keep an eye out for this threadn and will probably PM you whenever you decide to release these things about inclusion in P:M, giving you credit and a test build if you want, etc.

Angelglory

Smash Ace
NNID
Angelglory
3DS FC
2750-1110-8929
Alright, I'm at a loss for what's wrong with these two stages now.

Even when I put a model in the first spot for the Smashville stage I was trying to make, the stage collision STILL appears underneath the model.

And for the Mario Party Picnic stage, nothing shows up except for the stage collision and one (or two) Shy Guy(s). None of the characters have their actual stage animations done, so if you do get it working, they'll all show up overlapping each other.

Here's the DL link for anyone who wants to take a look at them:
http://rapidshare.com/files/351569351/TestStages.rar

doublek642

Smash Apprentice
Hey, popping in randomly to show you my new custom stage...

Where's everyone in Hyrule Tmeple?

Oh, wait...they're in the background?!?

Basically, it's three towers and one house, spanning from Luigi over on the left to Mario on the other side.

Luigi recommends it.

Maybe I could have gotten better pics...

OK, here it is!

http://www.mediafire.com/?2gwygqkgjyj

For some reason, someone random always spawns under the 3rd tower and dies.
Dude!!! I'm sorry for overreacting, but I have always wanted to fight in the backround of hyrule temple since I first fought there in Melee! Your a genious!!! ^_^:chuckle::p:laugh:

MaRRoK

Smash Journeyman
yeah the only other feasable warioware imported stage would be the exterior of the wind temple from Wind Waker. it looks like an epic stage. ill do that soon

and to answer your question, i took them with my camera because it was 11 oclock, i had to get up @ 6 for school the next day, and i did not feel like going through the extra effort. haha.

thanks for the fixes. i want to add the master sword and fix it up some more. expect the final in a few days

NO@H

Smash Journeyman
Fichina...?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnHe9Vk0XTE
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20020

The Great Invasion: Smash Skiff
based off of the cutscene "the great invasion"
idk just watch the video.

^click
Brawlvault: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19287

+night version
[COLLAPSE="pics"]

[/COLLAPSE]
<3 mewtwo2000

Halberd ship v 0.8

Battle on MK's Halberd ship
can be used over halberd or final destination.
known bugs/things to do:
*shadows
*cam sometimes expands to center stage at end of match (halberd only)

Halberd Ship texture pack:

Daytime halberd with proper lighting

WTFBattlefield

LordNOaH said:
Things to know about steep floor collisions:
They work up to 89.9 degrees
90 degrees causes a glitch in which the character will teleport to the beginning of the attached collision.
...idk?
12. *Stormy Smashville

Day

Afternoon

Night

Rain, lightning(!), clouds, etc are all animated. *Thanks to Chuy and Mewtwo2000 for helping me with model and texture problems I was having early on. *Download includes Brawl+ pacs as well. *I apologize for the download size, but I did not want to upload multiple files onto Brawlvault, and I wanted to keep it simple.

11. *Snowy Smashville (Major Credit to Canon98 for the awesome texture)

Day

Afternoon

Night

Snow and all of the clouds are animated.
Download includes Brawl+ Pacs as well as vBrawl. *Shouldn't desync either.

10. * New Corneria (old ship)

Just a backround swap. *The loop is a little glitchy after the first few times, but its not that bad.
Doesn't desync.

9. *Heavenly Battlefield- By Lordno@h and Chuy

But it comes in 2 more flavours!!! Rain and snow are included, as well as Brawl+ versions.
rain:

Snow:

Chuy and I made this together, check out his thread for the night time versions coming soon.

Whos that pokemon!!??!?!??!??!?
Its-bwahahahahahaha!
8. *What all you pervs have been waiting for, its Final Breastination!!!! Updated!!!
A little late, but keeping up the breast theme
Thanks to Mr. Chuy and Mewtwo_2000, they saved this stage. *If it wasn't for them you would never get to spike people off the edge of samus's boobs xD
and sorry to everyone who downloaded the first version, I should have waited until I had completed it.
This took so long that I never want to touch it again
Pose 1 (I prefer this one)

Different pose (old pose with fixed polygons)

I did not want to make this stage unplayable, so there is a slight dip inbetween rather than nothing. *This stage is suprisingly playable.
one could make this stage a lot bigger, i***nowwhatimsayin, but I will not personally. *One could also replace the textures with the naked zss. *I will not. *that doesn't mean you can't >.>

7. Icy Mountain Top BETA *If anyone wants to fix this up, do so, I won't.
Very Glitchy, but moar playable than the origional stage. *Errors with the backround, instadeath when stage loops (jump to aviod), far edge of mountain, no beginning animation, and other minor things.
http://www.mediafire.com/?mytzumyfznz ---has original boundaries, so the playing field is all you see here, just the top

THe mountain ___ http://www.mediafire.com/?lhymymhxnyx

mountain is playable, but get to the top when you see the clouds, otherwise you'll die.
(don't stand there)
(don't grab there)

OH **** ITS THE FAIL WHALE!!!!! (don't go in the water)

6. *Snowy Bridge of Eldin version 1

the snow model isn't as big as the rain model. it ends right at the bridge. but thats fine.

Whats this? its a sunset!!! kinda xD
*the stage turns a purple hue

maybe a little too purple xD, but thats why there are 2 versions

after the sun sets, the stage becomes darker. night

5.5. *Snowy Bridge of Eldin version 2

different lighting, looks a little more realistic. the only problem is there are shades of different color spots in the snow that you can see from an overhead view.

I will most likely update these snowy Bridge of Eldin textures, because there is a little glitch where the edge of the cliff into the river flickers a little bit, and I hate that stupid purple sky, even though you can only really see it when paused. *we will see. *I hope you enjoy this one!

5. *Rainy Bridge of Eldin (version 1.5 (version 2? maybe) sorry to everyone who downloaded the first one...

This texture was pretty simple, but it came out good, and I think it's my best texture so far. *I hope you like it. * FIXED!!! no longer has those light rays in the backround. *Calamitas fixed it for me, so a huge thanks to him. *:af2: I also changed the color of the subspace portal.

You can see the lights of hyrule in the distance

It rains constantly. *the rain is in the foreground, so if you zoom in far you can get past it.

KC:MM THREAD

Hozu

Smash Journeyman
I'd use it when I use your stage, I'd just need to know how to replace it (I think I'd have to replace a pic in the common5 file or something, similar to MK26's ZSS fix on the CSS).

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I've never had to use the white border, but yeah, it's Times New Roman o_o

Isaac!

Smash Rookie
Random Brawl Wall question: Is there any way to make deep water that you can actually swim in?

NO@H

Smash Journeyman
Random Brawl Wall question: Is there any way to make deep water that you can actually swim in?
I don't think so, but I always wanted to try giving a wall the water floor type with collision editor xD

Top Bottom