• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage .H.A.C.K.ing Central

yugi1818

Smash Cadet
>.< oh well i loved birdo's flyin eggs but please do XD i would love you forever wait the water wouldn't move either would it?

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
BRINal DeSTARnation:

Just the start of it, I'm going to recolor it all :D

no lava, no platforms, grabable edges. you can still go through the ground from underneath.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
transparency didnt work on some texture things so i had to make them solid :[

edit: also lol if you look down, you can see the rest of the stage even though i moved it faaaaaaaaaaaaaar away

edit2: after extensive testing i aprove this stage to be fun to play on, the hill makes it hard for campers to camp *coughfalcocough* and the passthroughable floor is always fun :D

NovaRyumaru

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NovaRyumaru
I've been tryign to load to stormy destination texture for FD on Brawl+ and BB, but can't seem to get it running. I've put it in the stage folder located within the PF folder, but it won't load. Shoudl there be another folder inside the stage folder that the texture belongs in aside from melee?

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
I've been tryign to load to stormy destination texture for FD on Brawl+ and BB, but can't seem to get it running. I've put it in the stage folder located within the PF folder, but it won't load. Shoudl there be another folder inside the stage folder that the texture belongs in aside from melee?
no, just melee (for multiplayer stages). make sure its named right, STGFINAL.PAC

NovaRyumaru

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NovaRyumaru
no, just melee (for multiplayer stages). make sure its named right, STGFINAL.PAC
Did that and still didn't load, will mess around with it when i get home to see about getting it working.

Also, it will not work with a high capacity sd card. :laugh: glad to share that one. That caused me NO END of pain when I was trying to get into it.
Only a 2GB card, works fine with Brawl+, Balanced Brawl, just can't get the **** thing to put images on my wii D:

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
Also Im asking, Im taking suggestions for Kingdom Hearts stages to make Im taking in 4 so give me any stages you want to see
Maybe I missed the download for those two so I haven't tried either of those, but can you make these stages with actual sides instead of walk off edges? That's my only stage request.

EDIT: Ok, it's been bothering me and I'm sorry for being so stupid but what exactly does a .rel file do? What do I need it for and where do I put it?

Fen__

Smash Ace
Sorry to go on a tangent, but what is the largest capacity SD card that works? I can't remember.

Matteron

Smash Ace
@goodoldganon:
Nothing to be ashamed of, .rel's have become popular recently.
Anyway, they allow you to replace a stage, that the hack was not originally over. For example some one made a stage hack for FD, but you want to use it over rumble falls, you just download the appropriate .rel file and you are set.
The .rel rel goes into the pf/module folder

@Fen:
2 GB

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
Ok cool. So the Rumble Falls+ had a .rel file in it so I need to put that .rel in the pf/module folder in order to play on it? Easy enough, thanks a bunch.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
I recommend learning how to do .rels because it's extremely helpful if say, you download someone's stage that is set to Final Destination, but want it on a stage you rarely use instead.

FairKnight

Smash Journeyman
One last teaser

END OF THE WORLD[Kingdom Hearts]

[Needs a Texture Fix and some model fixes then done]

I need someone to help fix the spawn points and the stage positions on the Kingdom Hearts Door stage, the spawn points are messed up and the play field is somehow far away and its hard to explain. Anyone interested to help me please let me know, I need Span Points and stage position fix then I can release all 3 stages

and so far idea 1

Final Xemnas fight from Kingdom Hearts II

anymore ideas for Kingdom Hearts stages let me know

mariorocks64

Smash Journeyman
Fair knight, as much as I love that end of the world, I W
ANT THAT SORA IN THE PICTURE! Just Pm it to me please. anyway, are you going to make destiny island next?

FairKnight

Smash Journeyman
Thanks and im making a KH II sora over Pit too, and I was thinking about making Destiny Islands but Im not really sure what stage I can do that on

Also Im not really sure where I got the Sora texture, ill try to find it and pm it to you

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
I made a better one, but its on my SD card. Plus I found a moveset thats alot more like sora than pit, and it really fun to use. I'll post it here in a bit..

FairKnight

Smash Journeyman
Hmm I just got an Idea! I m contemplating the Dark Realm (that dark beach with the sunset thats in the ending scenes of Kingdom Hearts II)

And I really need some reccomendations or how to go about making a destiny's island the only thing I can come up with is Delfino Plaza so if anyone has any suggestions for even ripped stages from other games can they please let me know Lol

Fen__

Smash Ace
Hmm I just got an Idea! I m contemplating the Dark Realm (that dark beach with the sunset thats in the ending scenes of Kingdom Hearts II)

And I really need some reccomendations or how to go about making a destiny's island the only thing I can come up with is Delfino Plaza so if anyone has any suggestions for even ripped stages from other games can they please let me know Lol
I don't think Delfino really works well for Destiny Islands (it just has those one or two places, really), but I'm not sure what would.

Also, just for the record, that "dark realm" you mentioned is officially named "The Dark Meridian" or "Dark Coastline".

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
@goodoldganon:
Nothing to be ashamed of, .rel's have become popular recently.
Anyway, they allow you to replace a stage, that the hack was not originally over. For example some one made a stage hack for FD, but you want to use it over rumble falls, you just download the appropriate .rel file and you are set.
The .rel rel goes into the pf/module folder
gonna clear this up, the .rel with RF+ is the RF .rel, not FD's. what was changed was that the camera data for RF was swapped with FD. it was no built on FD first and ported to RF. you can do more with the .rel files than just that.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
has he still not fixed the spawns? god, sector z is such a glitchy stage. he has an arwing terminate right in the middle of the stage, which makes an invisible platform. when the animation resets, though, if you're standing it, you die.

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
gonna clear this up, the .rel with RF+ is the RF .rel, not FD's. what was changed was that the camera data for RF was swapped with FD. it was no built on FD first and ported to RF. you can do more with the .rel files than just that.
sorry, but actually is just that, i reemplaced de stage for the level in rumble falls and thje FD's background for teh rumblefalls background,for the RF's
i used a final destination like a base beacause i jsut need two model and one colision data, that why i used final detination

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
sorry, but actually is just that, i reemplaced de stage for the level in rumble falls and thje FD's background for teh rumblefalls background,for the RF's
i used a final destination like a base beacause i jsut need two model and one colision data, that why i used final detination
ah, well now i feel better about my failures at importing BF's camera through .rels.

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
ah, well now i feel better about my failures at importing BF's camera through .rels.
hey there is any way to port the snake's codec calls to others stages, because, i start to play MGS twin snakes and i started to paly with snake, and the codec calls are really awesome, but i can't found a way to do a SMI+ so i am thinking in put the calls in other stages, just for FUN

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
there may be a variable connected with the stage. i'd have to think about how you would even find it.

probably in the .rel, though.

Top Bottom