• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage .H.A.C.K.ing Central

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
Oh, wait...

There's already a tool to rotate objects by 90 degrees.

I'll still do the other stuff though. Like...(a few new ones here)

-blocks of water
-invisible bocks
-walls that you can walk on (vertical ground)
-ground that you can silde on as if in air (horizontal walls)

Hm...what else?

Zenox the Chimera

Smash Journeyman
Oh, wait...

There's already a tool to rotate objects by 90 degrees.

I'll still do the other stuff though. Like...(a few new ones here)

-blocks of water
-invisible bocks
-walls that you can walk on (vertical ground)
-ground that you can silde on as if in air (horizontal walls)

Hm...what else?
Oh my goodness. OH my goodness. That would be win. Wait, there's a tool to rotate things by 90 degrees? for use in stage builder? Sweet! What is the tool called?

And floors you can slide on would be awesome, but blocks of water would be even better! Keep up the work and man I hope you find a way to do all this.

Ooh, how about some falling platforms, that, instead of falling, rise into the sky making you get a star K.O.?

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
SORA's AWAKENING

http://www.mediafire.com/?nlhnmj0nj4z

(Includes Instructions and BRSTMs and 2 stage replacements for it)

Oh and by the way whoever guesses what my next stage will be
gets an ice Cream cake

Ill give you a hint:

Kingdom Hearts II + Castle Front = ??
Nice! Insta download. Have you had any luck porting the corneria city stage over something? I keep trying and failing at it, but I'm going to try a few more times. Is your new stage our project? Or... can I guess Disney Castle? Or Castle Oblivion.

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
Oh, one more thing, Fair Knight, what are the song's names? I wanted to add the titles into my mu_menumain.pac

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
Oh, wait--does anyone know what you need to do to make something swimmable in?

Changing the collision to "water" only made it splash when you walked around.

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
I think the only way is by getting the water model from a different stage, shrinking it, then replacing what ever you want.
No. Water Effects are contained in the .PACs themselves- that is, you can't make a water block unless your .PAC has water in it.

Further more, water isn't tied to any collision(at least from my experiance with Jungle Japes). It just simply sits at whatever height they decided to put the water. Then the model goes over that spot. So it would be very unlikely that you would be able to make a water block and tie it to a single block. You would need to be great at hexing and hacking in order to do that.

tl;dr: Brawl water sucks.

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
Ooh Rumble Falls+ looks nice. On a random note, the background just sitting there reminds me of that other DK stage in Melee.

KillaBandit

Smash Cadet
idk what's wrong, but the port city stage keeps freezing me. i have no modifications to it or anything. anyone have an idea?

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Yeah, it's possible.
Hmm, that is why I requested a ranch model, along with some Pokemon, a while ago. I'd like these if you still want to. Sadly I have taken a break from doing hacks as I lost all my files, but eventually I'll work on it.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Excellent work with RF+ Guzzi. Time to switch out the WWR over RF code with WWR over Hanenbow.

RandomTBush

Smash Ace
Hmm, that is why I requested a ranch model, along with some Pokemon, a while ago. I'd like these if you still want to. Sadly I have taken a break from doing hacks as I lost all my files, but eventually I'll work on it.
I'll get that for you after I'm done helping someone else out with their texture hacks.

FairKnight

Smash Journeyman
Back with 2 more Kingdom Hearts stages for you

KINGDOM HEARTS [Door of Light] (Kingdom Hearts)

TWILIGHT TOWN (Kingdom Hearts II)

Im also working on The End of the World from Kingdom Hearts

Also Im asking, Im taking suggestions for Kingdom Hearts stages to make Im taking in 4 so give me any stages you want to see

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
Back with 2 more Kingdom Hearts stages for you

KINGDOM HEARTS [Door of Light] (Kingdom Hearts)

TWILIGHT TOWN (Kingdom Hearts II)

Im also working on The End of the World from Kingdom Hearts

Also Im asking, Im taking suggestions for Kingdom Hearts stages to make Im taking in 4 so give me any stages you want to see
WOW, you're just pumping these out lol! Have you tried anything with deep dive? i just cant get the corneria city model to load over anything! >:U

FairKnight

Smash Journeyman
Corneria buildings are annoying to texturize like Deep Dive >_< im still trying though, if It doesnt look to my expectations then Ill use a stage from another game and texture that

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
Ok. Just telling you I really AM trying, just wanted to make sure you knew haha. I got Chain of memories for GBA yesterday, still on traverse town. It looks alot like twilight town actually... anyway, with all these KH stages, someone really has to make a sora psa. I put it in the request thread. I just downloaded a new psa for pit too, and it looked more sora-like than pits normal moveset. If it seems like it is in game, I'll give you a link.

Matteron

Smash Ace
I present you Airman's stage!
This stage is actually quite old, I posted it on kitty corp, but never here so...

(This pic was from version 1 and yes it is a 2D stage)
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?mmzcmvqnmyn
If you want to use this with FD just rename it to STGFinal and don't use the .rel

would anyone like to insert the clouds because I'm too lazy.
Also if someone knows how to make it so you actually fight on something that would help...

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
RF+ is very nice (i think i still need to do one little collisions fix, but i'll wait till anyone complains), but norfair isn't what we were expecting. once you make only the lava wave not appear (instead of all of the lava) i can get to work on the rest. :)

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
This stage is actually quite old, I posted it on kitty corp, but never here so...

If you want to use this with FD just rename it to STGFinal and don't use the .rel

Also if someone knows how to make it so you actually fight on something that would help...
What be great would be some real NES people being put into the game ya kno like over game and watch

Zenox the Chimera

Smash Journeyman

Where did you get that green Zero texture from?

Top Bottom