• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage .H.A.C.K.ing Central

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
This is for Bowser Jr. and made completely by me. It's an airship.

Yeah bro that's how we do it.

Uses Smashville (Daytime) lighting for Bowser Jr. to show up properly, but Luigi's Mansion background for eeriness. It really fits well. :3

The big propellers animate!

Little ones do too. :3

This is also my very first fully custom stage (Angel Island doesn't count, Mr. Weegee did most of the work)

It replaces Luigi's Mansion, and BRSTMs are on the way!

DOWNLOAD!

EDIT: Guy above, try making it less huge, and remember to click on every collision and choose floor, wall, or ceiling from the drop-down menu.
can i use this for a custom stage im thinking final fantasy 7 air ship mabey :D
also NOBODY TAKE MY IDEA

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
It's true, sorry, I said that thing in kc-mm but not here ^^U

It only replaces final destination, if used as wifi room the platforms won't appear. I can get you the proper rel file for the stage expansion if this troubles you, and even transform your other stages in that slot to be compatible with final destination if needed

I have it in STGCUSTOM9 with other 5 stages, so I had to transform them all to be FD compatible

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Sorry again, same as above, I made it and posted only in kc-mm ^^U

This is it:

- Changed camera and boundaries, they should be better now, but probably need more fixing
- Enhanced pipe teleport system. Now the left-right way works the same way that the right-left one (no more flying characters)
- Now the central platforms move, and sometimes fall. This is a simple looped animation, it will probably be longer in the future
- Some minor visual changes, including new pipes

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
xD

Not really, and your stage looks really awesome, great work ^^

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
Anyone that downloaded my Airship stage (it got 32 downloads in about an hour o.0), please download a newer one here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?22jnwylvmn3

This new download contains some fixed collisions, and five BRSTMs!

xD

Not really, and your stage looks really awesome, great work ^^
Coming from you, that's quite a compliment. :D

For Mushroom Kingdom, how hard would it be to implement the walking/bouncing enemies in the background of the stage? Also, if you make the bottom pipe usable, can you make it more deadly so pipe spammers can actually learn their lesson this time around?

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
Anyone that downloaded my Airship stage (it got 32 downloads in about an hour o.0), please download a newer one here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?22jnwylvmn3

For Mushroom Kingdom, how hard would it be to implement the walking/bouncing enemies in the background of the stage? Also, if you make the bottom pipe usable, can you make it more deadly so pipe spammers can actually learn their lesson this time around?
dose the new download also fix the propeller on the left sides animation?
also im working on re texturing the air ship to look like the air ships used by the red wings in final fantasy 4 :D

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
I don't remember it ever being broken. :-/

What do you mean?
sorry i meant right propeller but
the right propeller looked like it skiped a few animations it was not bad but the other propeller did not do this i did not know if it was intential but still great job on the stage can i ask what the brstms are before puting them in to brawl

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
sorry i meant right propeller but
the right propeller looked like it skiped a few animations it was not bad but the other propeller did not do this i did not know if it was intential but still great job on the stage can i ask what the brstms are before puting them in to brawl
They're in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2J_jz3XTJ4

Skip to 2:29 to hear them, they're also in the description of that video.

They replace all of Luigi's Mansion's songs.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009

The enemies bouncing would not be hard to make at all, I just didn't have prepared the textures for them yet and I wanted to release the beta soon. They are not part of the gameplay, so I though they were not important for the beta2

The final version will have them, of course xD

Actually the bottom pipe works, but only from the right, and only a few times. When I got it working yesterday, it was almost always working, but I decreased the teleport rate so you can still use the useful teleport most times. If you're not aware, you'll probably die when getting the wrong teleport, some characters need to jump pretty fast to be saved

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
okay i have finished the red wings air ship :D
download http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?qdqh2wyyttz
changes from original
the ship now has a nice coat of red on the outside the deck is the same color though
the molding that was grey before is now a combination of yellows
the moon has been replaced by the sun that appeared on brige of eldin
and thats about it for changes the stage it self looks look really good thanks to intrepidcognito for makeing the original stage
extras
i added a few final fantasy brstms these include dancing made flying through a blue world in mode 7 and battle with the 4 fiends
pics are on the next page
also thanks to everyone that downloaded my previous stages and hopefully i will make more great stage textures and 2- D stages

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
warning image heavy post

yea this is almost all of the stages i made excluding a few this was mainly to show how the looked in game and the ship is the red wings air ship( made by intrepiincognito i just did the texture) hope you guys like them all also should i make the crystals in the transmutation circle pic red like the philosephers stone or just keep them blue?

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
are sponing points changable in brawlbox because i wanted to fix that for when i put my texture on it but i could not figure out how or do you need brawl wall to edit them?

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
are sponing points changable in brawlbox because i wanted to fix that for when i put my texture on it but i could not figure out how or do you need brawl wall to edit them?
Yeah, go to stg_position under Model_Data[100]. I think the bone name is ReviveXN (replace X with numbers 0-3). It'll take some trial and error unless you can get the model to show up (some stages do and some don't unless I'm doing something wrong).

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
Yeah, go to stg_position under Model_Data[100]. I think the bone name is ReviveXN (replace X with numbers 0-3). It'll take some trial and error unless you can get the model to show up (some stages do and some don't unless I'm doing something wrong).
thank you i was wondering if it was possible :D

Laeryn

Smash Rookie
IntrepidCognito, that Airship stage is great. I've been waiting for one for a long time... it's truly amazing.
Maybe if it could be just a little smaller....

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
No, I was talking about the guy that made the red Airship. :laugh:
i thought i gave you credit on the last page sorry
THE AIRSHIP MODEL IS BY INTREPICOGNITO I JUST TEXTURED IT
im sorry if i forgot well thanks for the model XD
edit i did give you credit on the last page it where i put the download link i also added your credit to the pics

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I'll release my Phoenix and Badd 2D stages once I fix the weird in-game problem. I have a thread in the Help section if anyone wants to take a look.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
I'm done fixing NikoPunkSUPEERMAARIO's Great Bay for now. I've almost changed everything indeed ^^U

The fixes are:

-Some collision fixes
-Changed the 2D object with mine (they are 10x10)
-Changed the texture type to NOT palleted
-The stage is now bigger
-Stage collisions and tortoise collisions are independent
-The tortoise moves
-The moon moves
-I've made something to make the water more 3D-ish
-Fixed spawn/death

That's it I think xD

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?lumwzy2m4wi

There are many more things to fix, the background doesn't fill the screen when you move to the right, the textures should be redone, etc, but this is NikoPunkSUPEERMAARIO's stage, I've done enough for now I guess O.o

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Yeah, just today, Mit, it's in page 103 or something like that xD

Btw, I was wondering... When you guys make 2D stages, you are following some tutorial and getting some base stage, I suppose Kurobit's Hyrule Castle, right? Where's that tutorial? I would like to tell the creator to change that base stage for another I want to make for those purposes, because almost every 2D stage I've seen around here have color limited-textures and they're hard to edit in terms of moving the backgrounds ^^U

I would like to make 2D stages not to be wrong from the beginning xD

BeyondYou

Smash Apprentice
Hey everyone. I just made my first stage hack and was wondering what you guys think. It's nothing amazing but I would appreciate some feedback.

It's a lot larger than the one released before and has Eldin Bridges lighting to give it a more colosseum like feel.

Download it here

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
Yeah, just today, Mit, it's in page 103 or something like that xD

Btw, I was wondering... When you guys make 2D stages, you are following some tutorial and getting some base stage, I suppose Kurobit's Hyrule Castle, right? Where's that tutorial? I would like to tell the creator to change that base stage for another I want to make for those purposes, because almost every 2D stage I've seen around here have color limited-textures and they're hard to edit in terms of moving the backgrounds ^^U

I would like to make 2D stages not to be wrong from the beginning xD
i myself use wacka alpaca's tutorial he had a template that was totally blank in his tutorial that you could download all you had to do was put pics on edit collisions and you were done
edit
thats your furst stage hack dang thats good im olny good at 2-D stages and texturing stages XD nice job may i ask what stage it goes over

NO@H

Smash Journeyman
Hey everyone. I just made my first stage hack and was wondering what you guys think. It's nothing amazing but I would appreciate some feedback.
Number=3715&Moderated=All]here[/url]
Cool. Its that trophy place. Nice job

Top Bottom