• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage .H.A.C.K.ing Central

libertyernie

Smash Ace
Now that i just got back to BrawlBox, i present to you...

GREAT BAY
You can even walk on the turtle, and it's glidy too!

I will put a download if someone can help me out with the issue i have, how do you duplicate a collision object? The entire turtle is not solid yet because i don't have enough collision objects.
That Termina's Bay looks great. I think it could be a little bigger, though.

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
all right guys i got transmutation circle fma stage to load with its correct colors so here is the fixed download for anyone that wants it
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jwfyz2yd2ix
i accidentally made the pallates bigger in ms paint XD
also i will list some changes between the first one and this one
1. it is more detailed and has more designs ie the blood seals on the stairs
2. i changed alot of the pallate to make it red ie the alter thingy looks very bloody did someone preform illegal transmutation?
also do you guys think i should make the crystals in the backround red like the phlosphers stone?
thanks for the support :D

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Now that i just got back to BrawlBox, i present to you...

GREAT BAY

I will put a download if someone can help me out with the issue i have, how do you duplicate a collision object? The entire turtle is not solid yet because i don't have enough collision objects.
To make another collision object, make it with right click. To add points/planes to that object, press alt + left click where you want to place

I would like the stage to be in my hands to make some little fixes such as making it bigger without having to change all the actual collisions ^^U

Plasmakirby1

Smash Journeyman
well, im still away from hacking until spring break is over, but i do know wat i am going to do for my next stage hack. i will need an animator, someone to get ahold of a pokepark pichu, and celebi model, and someone who can vertex hack. i am gonna make an ilex forest shrine stage. any1 wanna help?

b2j135

Da Bess Pit
NNID
b2j135
3DS FC
3222-5569-3062
well, im still away from hacking until spring break is over, but i do know wat i am going to do for my next stage hack. i will need an animator, someone to get ahold of a pokepark pichu, and celebi model, and someone who can vertex hack. i am gonna make an ilex forest shrine stage. any1 wanna help?
you should ask Mastaklo, Razanak7, Mewtwo_2000, BigSharkZ, or any of the other big name 1337hax0rz

Pichu4SSB4

You're not going Turbo?
To make another collision object, make it with right click. To add points/planes to that object, press alt + left click where you want to place

I would like the stage to be in my hands to make some little fixes such as making it bigger without having to change all the actual collisions ^^U
Thanks! You really helped me out there. I think i can put it up for a download now, i will give you guys the daytime version first :D

Daytime Termina Great Bay:
http://www.mediafire.com/?knzkgol2tem

And yeah, it would be an honor if you would give it a shot by fixing it and making it better, Mewtwo.

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
does anyone know how to animate 2-D stages i was thinking of makeing a stage with reds animated sprite from hgss and i was wondering do i just put the animated sprite in or do i animate it myself

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
you can't animate sprites. you need to use images and have them stacked on top of each other. then, animate each one to disappear/reappear so that they look like they're moving. its pretty much stop motion.

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
you can't animate sprites. you need to use images and have them stacked on top of each other. then, animate each one to disappear/reappear so that they look like they're moving. its pretty much stop motion.
okay thanks i was not sure if it was possible to animate them i think i will just start with a non moving version of the stage first

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
I will probably release this stage later today

I spend almost the entire day to fix it, but it's working better now, it will be the Mushroom Kingdom 64 beta 2

I expect some of you to test it out and tell me the good and bad things of it, just like when beta 1 was released ^^U

@NikoPunkSUPEERMAARIO
I will take a look to it later, and send you the fixed version when done ;)

Fen__

Smash Ace
does anyone know how to animate 2-D stages i was thinking of makeing a stage with reds animated sprite from hgss and i was wondering do i just put the animated sprite in or do i animate it myself
Please try to throw some punctuation into your posts. They're very hard to read.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Making some fixes to Great Bay

It's bigger now and the tortoise can move while you are still on it

I'll fix it a little more and then I'll put a download for it

Fen__

Smash Ace
Making some fixes to Great Bay

It's bigger now and the tortoise can move while you are still on it

I'll fix it a little more and then I'll put a download for it
I don't suppose you'd be willing to go the extra step and fix up the images used (removing whitespace), would you?

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
I would need better quality images, this could be done, but I would prefer having the right ones and cut them from the start if possible, fixing a little these textures would not do much

I will see what I do, by the moment I'll fix some little things and I leave it to the maker, NikoPunkSUPEERMAARIO

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
ya, but you could have done a better job with it.
It's better than route 111 desert stage XD also worth noteing this is olny my 6th hack I think I'm getting better it's not the best but I think it looks cool and science when were glitches supposed to look good XD I do appreciate your critiscism though

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
I like the original missing no stage better :( it looks worse with a bunch of random sprites every where...
Exactly what I'm thinking. Honestly, who would want to play in a stage filled with sprites everywhere? It doesn't make much sense, and doesn't look cool either. I apologize, but you should try taking a bit more efforts into what you make, or do stages that actually make sense, like that Mega Man X stage you made (I made one too, just never showed it..). Also, your collisions aren't great either. Not like they're any hard to do.

libertyernie

Smash Ace
My Wario Land II stage (see page 2) has an "animated" cloud background - it really just moves left for about 30 frames and then resets, but you can't tell because it's very large and quite far back.

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
Exactly what I'm thinking. Honestly, who would want to play in a stage filled with sprites everywhere? It doesn't make much sense, and doesn't look cool either. I apologize, but you should try taking a bit more efforts into what you make, or do stages that actually make sense, like that Mega Man X stage you made (I made one too, just never showed it..). Also, your collisions aren't great either. Not like they're any hard to do.
I'm sorry that it does not look the best I guess I'll try some more 2-D stages from platforming games mabey wily castle 1 from megaman 2 I could make the part where you fight mecha dragon that seems easy enough and fun I think I'll do that tommorow :D thanks for the comments guys

janfeae

Smash Apprentice
I just finished my inner konoha 2d stage( my first attempt at a stage) but there's a problem...

The characters are uber tiny and it's as if the collision data doesn't even exist. Can someone take a look at it and fix it please? Or at least tell me what to do so I can fix it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?yxdje2wqntm

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
This is for Bowser Jr. and made completely by me. It's an airship.

Yeah bro that's how we do it.

Uses Smashville (Daytime) lighting for Bowser Jr. to show up properly, but Luigi's Mansion background for eeriness. It really fits well. :3

The big propellers animate!

Little ones do too. :3

This is also my very first fully custom stage (Angel Island doesn't count, Mr. Weegee did most of the work)

It replaces Luigi's Mansion, and BRSTMs are on the way!

DOWNLOAD!

EDIT: Guy above, try making it less huge, and remember to click on every collision and choose floor, wall, or ceiling from the drop-down menu.

janfeae

Smash Apprentice
Wow...Good Work!!!!

How do I make it smaller.;and if I do then the stage will look small. I checked the collisons to the letter.

Edit: collisions fixed by a really helpful guy. weren't connected lolz.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
I kinda want to get back into doing background swaps again because my last few that I made have been pretty successful. Anyone got any good ideas for parts of stages to swap?

This is for Bowser Jr. and made completely by me. It's an airship.

This is also my very first fully custom stage (Angel Island doesn't count, Mr. Weegee did most of the work)

It replaces Luigi's Mansion, and BRSTMs are on the way!

DOWNLOAD!
Wow, that's almost exactly like a stage I made a few months ago, except this one actually looks good. I might try it.

Top Bottom