• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

Starturds, there's a Melee smashfest on Saturday at College Park (it's in MD along the Capital Beltway, not too far from you). Assuming some hype builds up and people are going, you think you could make it to that? If you parents don't wanna drive that far, I can hook you up with a ride with Thunderhorse who live in the Fairfax area.
Hmhm. Might show up. Hopefully. It isn't too far, so my parents might not lame out.

I'll probably get ***** though haha. I've only been playing Melee competitively for about two months now, and haven't played anyone decent. And I main Mewtwo.

Yeah but Ness is small and medium falling speed.

Mewtwo has a terrible crouch, is huge, has an awful dash speed, and is floaty and light. :/

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
But ROB in PM is so :(
Maybe that's because he hasn't been Meleefied yet...

Hmhm. Might show up. Hopefully. It isn't too far, so my parents might not lame out.

I'll probably get ***** though haha. I've only been playing Melee competitively for about two months now, and haven't played anyone decent. And I main Mewtwo.
It's not a tourney, just a smashfest. Just a bunch of Melee players + my crew hanging out playing friendlies. I'm sure a lot of people will be playing P:M.

Guys, you have to admit it.

MEWTWO IS TERRIBLE AS A CHARACTER.

Mewtwo doesn't have much working for him, but that's just as the character. I'm saying, that as a character, as a SET OF BARE QUALITIES, he's terrible. But if you pick him up and you're good with him, you can make him suck less.

IF THE AVERAGE JOE SCHMOE MELEE PLAYER DROPPED FOX AND ENTERED A TOURNEY TO PLAY AS MEWTWO FOR THE FIRST TIME, THEN HE'D GET ***** BECAUSE OF MEWTWO'S ATTRIBUTES.

Gosh.:mad:

He's wearing a tinfoil hat. :V

Mine on the other hand is a clean cut Starbucks-drinking kind of modern male.

Starbucks has tasty pre-bottled cappuccinoes (idk how that's spelled).

A Zajillion Sturdbucks to you good man.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
EDIT: Blame Chibo for the not-so-double-post Double Post.

EDIT EDIT: It's because he's godly, Chibo! It's better conversation than what I normally see in here. Waaaaah waah Meta-Knight match-up waaah I drink alot wah wah wah Brawl tactics AKA no tech.

I relish this Mewtwo-related conversation.

I already knew Mewtwo has a great WD. Luigi just has a better one.

I like DJCFFL'd Bairs. They're so fun to combo with.

Top Bottom