• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi Tournament Results: End of an Era, A New Beginning? *updated August 19th

D

Deleted member

Three things:
Delta at least you are consistant

That picture is amazing

I've seen 17 again...twice

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Las Vegas random tournament
13th of 30 something

Lost to a lucario and a wolf and only faced falco/fox/tink/gw, most ******** bracket ever.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Not sure who the fox and gw were tbh, but the lucario was kitamerby. The falco was Hino and the Wolf was Lycan though.

The fox guy was a tall Asian guy and the gw had super curly hair.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Double Post bump for new results.

Poly Brawl 5: Return of Metaknight (11/27/10)
Brooklyn, NY
17th out of 74
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=292395

Las Vegas random tournament
13th of 30 something

Lost to a lucario and a wolf and only faced falco/fox/tink/gw, most ******** bracket ever.
This Yoshi curse is serious buisness.
Half the yoshi's on skype got 17th or 13th at their last tournament, so upset I might cry tears.

Thanksgimping http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=292431
San Antonio, TX.
17th out of 28
Venue: $5
Entry: $10

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
but slush, I played nothing but 40:60 disadvantagous or worse mu's the entire tournament and still made top 16 in an area that knows yoshi, has mu's I dont know, and without eating any food the whole day

-Mars-

Smash Hero
but slush, I played nothing but 40:60 disadvantagous or worse mu's the entire tournament and still made top 16 in an area that knows yoshi, has mu's I dont know, and without eating any food the whole day
Nutrition Johns?????? GTFO hahah:)

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
You can think better on an empty Stomach. Thuse why I usually eat nothing during the weekends while i'm being housed/in tournaments.
Infact now that I think about it, tournaments I did good in I had nothing to eat, for tournaments I get 17th 13th or last in, it was either being tired or eating some fast food while about 20 or so minutes from the venue.

Yikarur

Smash Master
You can think better on an empty Stomach. Thuse why I usually eat nothing during the weekends while i'm being housed/in tournaments.
Infact now that I think about it, tournaments I did good in I had nothing to eat, for tournaments I get 17th 13th or last in, it was either being tired or eating some fast food while about 20 or so minutes from the venue.

wtf, I play horrible with hunger D:

SOVAman

Smash Hero
When you turn up dead before singles ends don't blame me

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Not sure who the fox and gw were tbh, but the lucario was kitamerby. The falco was Hino and the Wolf was Lycan though.

The fox guy was a tall Asian guy and the gw had super curly hair.
GnW= HebrewHammer

Fox= Z maybe? The Pikachu player? he sometimes plays Fox.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
No, the fox wasn't Z, I played Z in friendlies so im positive. It was probably just a random smasher who's just decent.

Top Bottom