• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Oh, I was never in lane against her. I know how to stop her if she was. Instead we had some other squishy who wouldn't give me mid and fed each different Akali to like, 9/0.

:| It wasn't a good night.
-DD
Out of curiosity... have you won a game yet on that account? Haha. Last time I checked you were on a pretty crazy losing streak.

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
ghost/smite

MPen/Armor/MResperL/whatever quints(MPen, Movespeed, HP, HP Regen, Armor, MRes, they all work)

uhhh, masteries are whatever. I do 21/0/9 though cause that's the funniest way to do it IMO. 9/21/0 or 9/0/21 is probably better though.

QWEQQR -> Q > E > W > R

cloth + 5
wriggles
merc or sorcs
sheen
gunblade
triforce
huehuehuehueheuheuehue (alternately you can be a ***** and build defensive items somewhere in there)

Start small gols. Get worried that it doesn't work with how you lose HP and how slow it is with just Q. Go to wraiths, use W + Q on big wriath, get reassured that you will absolutely **** the jungle sideways. Go to wolves, **** them, get E. Go to blue, spam your **** and **** it. b for boots or w/e, small gols -> red -> wraiths -> wolves -> gank/counter jungle since you just did that in like 2 seconds and now you have to wait hella long for your jungle to respawn. Try to catch *****s alone with your Q, that **** will TRUCK people early when there's nowhere for it to bounce.
I want to try this. :O

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
I am also picking up Ryze. How do I use his Ult effectively...it doesn't seem to do a whole lot.
-DD
I've more or less always used it as a cooldown button, though the spell vamp can occasionally help in early/mid-game duels (I haven't played with it post-patch, so it's probably better).

These are the usual combos I pull:

I want to kill you in lane at level 4: QWEQ + Ignite if you have it
I want to kill you past level 6 but have to do it quickly: QWEQRQ
I have time to pull my full rotation since you can't get away quickly enough: QWQEQRQWQEQ (you'll usually only get a chance to make the full rotation in team fights to be honest)

jpak

Smash Lord
can you also explain why tanks should hv crit chance and ap should hv gold/10 quints

Spife

Smash Master
why get crit though?
Seriously just run as, those few extra attacks in lane vs those nooby mpen mages will help you win more then random crit chance will.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I run flat ad reds on my Teemo. When I looked up Rain Man's runes I was gonna copy his teemo ones. But ALL of his rune pages are named teemo. I didn't know which one. So i picked the one with flat ad reds cause i thought he'd use them to last hit early easier.

Well they do help, but recently i found out he uses armor pen. xD

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
I run flat ad reds on my Teemo. When I looked up Rain Man's runes I was gonna copy his teemo ones. But ALL of his rune pages are named teemo. I didn't know which one. So i picked the one with flat ad reds cause i thought he'd use them to last hit early easier.

Well they do help, but recently i found out he uses armor pen. xD
I ran into this exact same problem

"Teemo"
"Taemo"
"Temmo"

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Crit Reds
Energy Yellows
AS Blues
- Time Dead Quints

I'll split it 50-50 with him. He gave me his seal of approval. So did CLG, Solomid, and every good EU team known to man.

_Dice

Smash Ace
so been playing around with karma for a while, and tank karma is sooo much fun. just running around keeping everyone else from dying in team fights ever is alot of fun +you just never die.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
px, it's getting worse...

/inb4sad

i honestly dont care lol
;_;

gonna turn that **** around tonight nick! We got this!
;_;
Yeah okay.

Hahaha. I just feel a little bad for him... it's gotta be little disheartening to lose so many in a row.
It isn't THAT disheartening...I didn't expect to be winning. I wasn't even level 30, and now I'm playing matches on an account with something like, 1400 ELO and close to 500 wins, so I get matched with people around there, and then playing with champs I'm not so solid with...it all just sorta compounds on itself into a learning experience.

>_> And if Zac starts to mind I won't argue if he wants me to stop playing on there.

-DD

Spife

Smash Master
Oh ye of little faith! If you wont believe in me, believe in the Bert that I, and you, have deep down inside. Even though he's an asterisked.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
THE LEGENDARY JAZRIEL HAS SPOKEN! ALL HEED HIS DECREE! lol

Top Bottom